April 27, 2024, 10:52:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280610 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #660 on: September 16, 2010, 11:45:14 PM »

Mission I see you up in the rafters. Come on down and tell me what you think of Terri.
Hi Darla - so good to see you posting.  I, like you, have been reading in Kyron's thread since day one and found myself on the fence so many times about Terri.  I must say her silence (whether it be advised by an attorney or not) is disturbing and makes me think Terri knows what happened to Kyron, she may or may not have harmed him, I don't know, but I do think Terri knows where and what happened to him.  Why the high powered attorney?  Why isn't she screaming off the rooftops proclaiming her innocence and to see her little girl?  IMO Terri is in this deep.  I am so fearful that Kyron's case is going to go cold, just like Gabriel 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: September 16, 2010, 11:46:27 PM »

TH seemed to be looking for thrills in all the wrong places..in my opinion.

She hooked up with a married man, a gardener (? fact or not?), then a friend of her husbands from HS...and no telling who else from her online escapades ..if that is fact or not, no way of knowing, I am just speculating... it is seeking a thrill. It makes me wonder if she got into the more deviant aspects the "s" word.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: September 16, 2010, 11:49:49 PM »

Someone posted (sorry I can't read back) that it was mentioned in another forum (InSessions) that they will be releasing the "sexting" records soon.  If true that could be very telling and embarrassing.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: September 16, 2010, 11:50:51 PM »

Night ya'll.  Since the PC I've not been as gung ho.  I don't mean not for finding Ky but remember when we were day and night looking for Shaniya and then it hit us that the elevator pic was...well you all know what I mean.  I just feel like something so evil and sinister is happening and we can't stop it.  Kyron reminds me of my baby in a way and I just wish I had been able to swoop him up before something bad happened to him.  Hubby, son and I have lots of love to give a little red eyed tree frog expert if he would have us.  Things run through my mind that make me sick sometimes like DID Caylee look at her egg donor while she was snuffing the life out of her? Was she saying or thinking why is Mommy hurting me?   I hope someone took Ky's glasses off him so he couldn't see what was coming or he was drugged in the least.  Bad, bad thoughts tonight and I am going to bed and I don't mean to depress you guys either, sorry.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: September 16, 2010, 11:51:05 PM »

TH seemed to be looking for thrills in all the wrong places..in my opinion.

She hooked up with a married man, a gardener (? fact or not?), then a friend of her husbands from HS...and no telling who else from her online escapades ..if that is fact or not, no way of knowing, I am just speculating... it is seeking a thrill. It makes me wonder if she got into the more deviant aspects the "s" word.
I agree, thus bodybuilding.........another thrill seeking adventure.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: September 16, 2010, 11:51:07 PM »

Someone posted (sorry I can't read back) that it was mentioned in another forum (InSessions) that they will be releasing the "sexting" records soon.  If true that could be very telling and embarrassing.

Oh boy, bring out the popcorn when that happens 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #666 on: September 16, 2010, 11:54:51 PM »

yes Klaas releasing those could embarrass them big time. I guess I am an old fuddy duddy, but why send pics of privates...geesh, if you have seen one you have seen them all.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #667 on: September 17, 2010, 12:04:28 AM »

Well think I am going to call it a night and go play a game to calm my BP down. Hope you guys have a great night.

Goodnight sweet Kyron where ever you are!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: September 17, 2010, 12:11:43 AM »

Nite Darla
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: September 17, 2010, 12:14:00 AM »

Oh boy, bring out the popcorn when that happens 
And valium kitty 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: September 17, 2010, 12:16:28 AM »

Well think I am going to call it a night and go play a game to calm my BP down. Hope you guys have a great night.

Goodnight sweet Kyron where ever you are!
I'm not far behind, this case makes my head spin and if I read much longer I will never sleep.  Have a good nite Darla  an angelic monkey

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: September 17, 2010, 12:16:47 AM »

Right about now would be a GREAT time for a beautiful pic of Kyron........anyone got one to post?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: September 17, 2010, 12:22:47 AM »

Hello Everyone...always here...just don't always comment because I like to let things sink in...

And I like to stir the pot...

Terri is not brilliant...she is an idiot...who commits a murder or kidnapping and then sexts someone????  Talk about drawing attention to yourself...so if this idiot has been able to outwit the LE...which she has done if she is guilty because LE has not even listed her as a suspect...well then I am DOC HOLIDAY!  HAHAHA...seriously...Terri seemed like a nice solution in the beginning...the problem is LE has not been able to cross their T's with the lines that show Terri is guilty...it doesn't fit...they have been trying really hard and still...NADA...so let's look at it again from the beginning...Terri fails a polygraph...no..not the whole polygraph...but some of it that shows deception...we don't even know what she was deceptive about...could have been that she was having an affair and at that time did not want to admit it...or she did try to set up the MFH plot...the point is...we don't know what she was deceptive on with the polygraph...we just know she was deceptive.  Then Kaine comes out with a statement stating they do not want the press involved.  Then Sanchez the gardner gets mixed into the plot...No, he is not your everyday gardner...he has been sollicited for murder by Terri to murder her husband, Kaine...the problem is...the sting is a bust...wow...that balloon crashed...Terri calls 911 because here is some fruitcake who is either telling the truth or lying...bottom line...it didn't pan out for LE....Then Kaine leaves, takes the daughter, files a restraining order...yes...that would be enough to freak me out and lawyer up...because I had been talking to the police...taking the poly's...heck Terri took two...seems cooperative...she just was not singing the tune they wanted to hear.  Then the criminal mastermind starts sexting Michael...seems pretty deviant...but not to me...seems like a stupid move that drew even more attention to her...sometimes people react to stress in very unpredictable manners.  I think Terri had just had her life stripped from her...doesn't surprise me that she tried to reach out and touch someone....hahahahaha...then we have the constant barrage from Desiree restating things and kind of fudging the facts a little bit...but hey...I don't blame her because I would wish with my whole heart that the stepmom took him...because maybe...just maybe she has not killed him and is just hiding him.  And oddly Tony has disappeared from Desiree's side...and there is always Kaine...looking at Desiree and agreeing...it is odd...I have never seen a step-parent just so suddenly step aside...makes me wonder.  And there is no motive for Terri to kill Kyron...none...she dropped him off at school....we have never heard from Desiree or Kaine that she ever hurt Kyron....but...let us jump to murder.  Yes, looking at Terri...I suppose she looks like a person that could kill...sure she is odd and unlikeable...doesn't mean she killed anyone...I don't know if she is or is not suffering behind closed doors...who looks normal in the public eye.  To me...seems like something happened at the school...everyone should have been questioned that was attending that science fair...everyone...and not just sent questionaires...because Kyron leaving the school in a garbage bag in the hands of a scumbag that works at the school...would be a lot less noticeable than Terri sneaking Kyron out with a sick toddler in tow...just my two free cents!!!

"Why" would any parent "not" want the press involved when their child has gone missing.  I have never been able to wrap my head around this part.

Also, I've ofter wondered if Kyron left the school area concealed in something; he was small engouh for that to happen and lightweight enough to be moved that way.
The poster's statement is incorrect, Puzzler.

Kaine did NOT state that he did not want the press involved.

Here is what Kaine wrote in regard to the media, as a part of the memo to his coworkers at Intel 41 hours after Kyron was discovered missing.  This was at a time when media reporters were going crazy with the breaking story, presumably contacting anyone and everyone at Intel, which would have been disruptive and also counterproductive to getting the word out in a clear and accurate manner, in the interest of protecting/finding Kyron.  Kaine's words were:

- - - - -

Optional actions for you:

The Intel network is large and wide-reaching.  Many have asked me what they can do to help us and my answer is the following:

1.       Forward Kyron’s information to as many people as you feel comfortable with; the more people that see this will increase our chances of finding him

2.       Do not speak to any media if contacted; I am trying to contact Intel legal to give them the heads up and help with this situation

- - - - -

Kaine did NOT say he didn't want the media involved.  He suggested to his coworkers that they should not speak to the media themselves, and also said he was working with the company on a way to handle the problem of the media indiscriminately contacting Intel employees.

The memo in its entirety is at the link:

http://ackerlaw.com/posts/2010/06/07/missing_child__kyron_horman_7

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #673 on: September 17, 2010, 12:31:08 AM »

If the sexting does come out, I imagine that the pics will have some blacked out parts. 

I'm not sure that I can look at them, so I hope some monkeys will be willing to summarize the highlights or rather the lowlights.  There were hundreds of texts, weren't there?
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #674 on: September 17, 2010, 12:34:11 AM »

If the sexting does come out, I imagine that the pics will have some blacked out parts. 

I'm not sure that I can look at them, so I hope some monkeys will be willing to summarize the highlights or rather the lowlights.  There were hundreds of texts, weren't there?

I should hope to shout!         

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #675 on: September 17, 2010, 12:35:51 AM »

Right about now would be a GREAT time for a beautiful pic of Kyron........anyone got one to post?

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: September 17, 2010, 12:37:36 AM »

I like this one.  (Sorry, only logged-in monkeys will see it.)

There is something about this picture that gives me pause.  I don't recall it being discussed here or anywhere.  Anyone notice what it is?

It is the picture of Tony reading "Green Eggs and Ham" to Kyron.  Kyron is wearing a sleepy-shirt and is in the bottom bunk of his bed, with the Batman bedspread and pillow.  I found it here at SM, but can't locate the post where it appeared, at the moment.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: September 17, 2010, 12:39:08 AM »

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: September 17, 2010, 12:40:51 AM »

Aww.. so cute.  (and fiendish, LOL)  Silly Kyron!   

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: September 17, 2010, 12:41:55 AM »

Hello Everyone...always here...just don't always comment because I like to let things sink in...

And I like to stir the pot...

Terri is not brilliant...she is an idiot...who commits a murder or kidnapping and then sexts someone????  Talk about drawing attention to yourself...so if this idiot has been able to outwit the LE...which she has done if she is guilty because LE has not even listed her as a suspect...well then I am DOC HOLIDAY!  HAHAHA...seriously...Terri seemed like a nice solution in the beginning...the problem is LE has not been able to cross their T's with the lines that show Terri is guilty...it doesn't fit...they have been trying really hard and still...NADA...so let's look at it again from the beginning...Terri fails a polygraph...no..not the whole polygraph...but some of it that shows deception...we don't even know what she was deceptive about...could have been that she was having an affair and at that time did not want to admit it...or she did try to set up the MFH plot...the point is...we don't know what she was deceptive on with the polygraph...we just know she was deceptive.  Then Kaine comes out with a statement stating they do not want the press involved.  Then Sanchez the gardner gets mixed into the plot...No, he is not your everyday gardner...he has been sollicited for murder by Terri to murder her husband, Kaine...the problem is...the sting is a bust...wow...that balloon crashed...Terri calls 911 because here is some fruitcake who is either telling the truth or lying...bottom line...it didn't pan out for LE....Then Kaine leaves, takes the daughter, files a restraining order...yes...that would be enough to freak me out and lawyer up...because I had been talking to the police...taking the poly's...heck Terri took two...seems cooperative...she just was not singing the tune they wanted to hear.  Then the criminal mastermind starts sexting Michael...seems pretty deviant...but not to me...seems like a stupid move that drew even more attention to her...sometimes people react to stress in very unpredictable manners.  I think Terri had just had her life stripped from her...doesn't surprise me that she tried to reach out and touch someone....hahahahaha...then we have the constant barrage from Desiree restating things and kind of fudging the facts a little bit...but hey...I don't blame her because I would wish with my whole heart that the stepmom took him...because maybe...just maybe she has not killed him and is just hiding him.  And oddly Tony has disappeared from Desiree's side...and there is always Kaine...looking at Desiree and agreeing...it is odd...I have never seen a step-parent just so suddenly step aside...makes me wonder.  And there is no motive for Terri to kill Kyron...none...she dropped him off at school....we have never heard from Desiree or Kaine that she ever hurt Kyron....but...let us jump to murder.  Yes, looking at Terri...I suppose she looks like a person that could kill...sure she is odd and unlikeable...doesn't mean she killed anyone...I don't know if she is or is not suffering behind closed doors...who looks normal in the public eye.  To me...seems like something happened at the school...everyone should have been questioned that was attending that science fair...everyone...and not just sent questionaires...because Kyron leaving the school in a garbage bag in the hands of a scumbag that works at the school...would be a lot less noticeable than Terri sneaking Kyron out with a sick toddler in tow...just my two free cents!!!

"Why" would any parent "not" want the press involved when their child has gone missing.  I have never been able to wrap my head around this part.

Also, I've ofter wondered if Kyron left the school area concealed in something; he was small engouh for that to happen and lightweight enough to be moved that way.

"Then Kaine comes out with a statement stating they do not want the press involved."    do you have a source for that?

when you're going through hell, just keep going
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.