April 27, 2024, 12:29:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 280560 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: September 17, 2010, 05:33:10 PM »

I think what I am trying to say is looks can be deceiving.  Here it looks like Kyron came from a very well adjusted, nice middle class family that were very involved in his life. However it appears Terri was much more involved in other things..and now I question her even helping out at his school..I think that was just for her gratification..to help her get a job there..not for Kyron.

I think from the things we know now we can see that Terri's life with Kaine had been one lie after another to him, their families and friends. 

I think people who knew Terri will be very surprised when they find out what she was truly like..and what she was truly doing with her free time....and somehow this ties into Kyron being missing.

Lot of good points.  I'm thinking this can of worms is just too big to only be Terri...lots of others I'm thinkings.  In the latest presser, LE didn't mention Terri's name.  But did talk of other investigations to come in the future. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #801 on: September 17, 2010, 05:40:16 PM »

I think what I am trying to say is looks can be deceiving.  Here it looks like Kyron came from a very well adjusted, nice middle class family that were very involved in his life. However it appears Terri was much more involved in other things..and now I question her even helping out at his school..I think that was just for her gratification..to help her get a job there..not for Kyron.

I think from the things we know now we can see that Terri's life with Kaine had been one lie after another to him, their families and friends. 

I think people who knew Terri will be very surprised when they find out what she was truly like..and what she was truly doing with her free time....and somehow this ties into Kyron being missing.

Lot of good points.  I'm thinking this can of worms is just too big to only be Terri...lots of others I'm thinkings.  In the latest presser, LE didn't mention Terri's name.  But did talk of other investigations to come in the future. 

I think it is more then Terri also.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: September 17, 2010, 05:48:04 PM »

Desdemona thank-you, and you can just imagine how bad a child feels for wetting the bed, especially if he/she gets punished for it.
I know a kid who was a bed wetter. Went to doctor, it was a small bladder ( after many tests )  and was told that the kid would grow out of it. Kid is now 40, grew out of it . lol
Not traumatized by it, it was what it was, had to accept it. And not make a BIG deal about it, else trauma would have happened. Might have wound up stil being a bed wetter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: September 17, 2010, 05:52:16 PM »

Desdemona thank-you, and you can just imagine how bad a child feels for wetting the bed, especially if he/she gets punished for it.
I know a kid who was a bed wetter. Went to doctor, it was a small bladder ( after many tests )  and was told that the kid would grow out of it. Kid is now 40, grew out of it . lol
Not traumatized by it, it was what it was, had to accept it. And not make a BIG deal about it, else trauma would have happened. Might have wound up stil being a bed wetter.
Yes, I think it is a common problem with some kids, and it is all in how a parent deals with the issue.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #804 on: September 17, 2010, 06:05:43 PM »

Just want to get this out of my system:

Ok, now back to case.

I agree with Rose, who cares about these sexually explicit text messages, these are consenting adults.  Unless they are directly related to Kyron's disappearance, who cares? 
This is just going to bring more shame and embarrassment on these people that they are going to have to try and live down.  I hope someone with 1/2 a brain doesn't release this information- again- unless this has to do with Kyron's disappearance (or some other criminal activity), we don't really need to see them.  Back to the old adage: SEX SELLS!!! JMO.
LOL   Yes, sex sells, and though I will read them, don't really care if it has nothing to do with Kyron.

I have a hinky feeling it will all link....some way....to "why" something happened to Kyron.  Didn't LE say words to the effect: When the investigation is over, what you find out will make you look back and think.   I'm now wondering if it will all "link" (no matter how ridiculous, or stupid...sex, drugs, etc) when we look back on it all.

I agree, at the end we will find out how all of these players we have heard about connect.

I have to say, the comment made by LE could be said about any of the missing children stories. I cannot recall a story that LE hasn't found out horrible details to which we all have not been shocked. Has there ever been a case which the public has said, oh ok, well that makes sense? I am thinking that line was used to get the conversations going on this case again. He gave a little controversal snipet.

'When the investigation is over, what you find out will make you look back and think' that is a powerful statement. 

I am just saying I don't recall a case that people didn't look back and think. This statement as powerful as it sounds could be a blanket statement which could be said about any case really.

Tracygirl, of course, you're right.  But IMO it is a little odd that LE came out and told us this in advance.

Even more odd that LE said they found out things they wish they didn't know.  At first, after the presser, it made me wonder if LE found out that one of their own was involved in some way (not directly with Kyron - but some way).  Now, though, I'm wondering if LE meant they wish they didn't know what all the adults around Kyron were involved in.

Monkeys,

Bruce's interview. The enterview is speaking of adults as in plural. It will be interesting when we find out more.

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/issues_with_jane_velez-mitchell/5100/HLN/Thursday_September_16_2010/299927/

4:03 Bruce? 
00:24:03 >> Well, yes, jane. 

00:24:04 As a matter of fact, I was actually discussing this with victoria today on her show. 

00:24:08 I tend to agree, that one thing I don't believe those comments were directed to was about what actually happened to kyron himself. 

00:24:15 People immediately think, gee, they got grisly detail yous about kyron's demise.

00:24:20 That's not the case. 

00:24:22 They don't know what happened to kyron. 

00:24:24 I think victoria's absolutely correct, that this is going to be unsavory details about all of the details, plural, that are around this whole sordid mess.

00:24:33 >> And the details would have something to do with sex, is your speculation or hypothesis? 

00:24:40 Given she was sexting somebody? 

00:24:42 >> Absolutely, yes. 

00:24:43 I think that's absolutely true.

00:24:44 We know about the sexting texting.

00:24:47 There's other issues. 

00:24:50 Again, the multiple marriages.

00:24:52 There's going to be unflattering details about all the adults.   

00:24:55 I don't think it's limited to tierry horman about the sexting texting. 

00:25:00 That's not a surprise. 

00:25:02 He said there will be surprises. 

00:25:03 The surprise will probably be the people we're not focusing on right now and some of their details. 

00:25:08 But the good news, fu want to call it that, is that this is not sad details about kyron himself. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: September 17, 2010, 06:07:38 PM »

Puzzler I'm thinking that the sheriff meant they wish they didn't know what all the adults around Kyron were involved in.  At first I thought that maybe something they found with LE that they wish they wouldn't have discovered, but in that case, I don't think there would have been any comment like that  IMO>

I agree. I think that is what he was alluding to. (BBM above)

Especially after he said something to the effect of: "When the investigation is over, what you find out will make you look back and think. "

I agree with both of you.  We all know the company we keep says a lot about us as persons.  All adults know that..and some adults feel that their adult life is strictly their own..and does not impact others.  But I feel that the decisions adults make impact the children around them all the time.  If you are a moral person and a caring person..then more then likely that is the type of people you befriend.

In this case I think Terri befriended the wrong type of people and the result was Kyron's disappearance.  I don't know if she was into drugs, many illicit affairs or what..but I do know it takes a certain type of person to try to hire a hit on their spouse rather then just divorce them. I know it takes a certain type of person to be sexting just a few weeks after a child you stated you called "son" to disappear.  I know it takes a certain kind of person to worry about their hair color when this same child has only been missing less then a week.  I could go on..but you get the drift..

Everytime that hair coloring bit comes up it makes me wonder if they were all so upset about Kyron being missing, that conversation was awkward, if at all, and maybe the hair color statement was just something to say.  And...it hit Desiree the wrong way (not anything wrong with that) but "maybe" it was a benign statement just to say something during an awkward time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: September 17, 2010, 06:17:53 PM »

Monkeys,

Bruce's interview. The enterview is speaking of adults as in plural. It will be interesting when we find out more.

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/issues_with_jane_velez-mitchell/5100/HLN/Thursday_September_16_2010/299927/

4:03 Bruce? 
00:24:03 >> Well, yes, jane. 

00:24:04 As a matter of fact, I was actually discussing this with victoria today on her show. 

00:24:08 I tend to agree, that one thing I don't believe those comments were directed to was about what actually happened to kyron himself. 

00:24:15 People immediately think, gee, they got grisly detail yous about kyron's demise.

00:24:20 That's not the case. 

00:24:22 They don't know what happened to kyron. 

00:24:24 I think victoria's absolutely correct, that this is going to be unsavory details about all of the details, plural, that are around this whole sordid mess.

00:24:33 >> And the details would have something to do with sex, is your speculation or hypothesis? 

00:24:40 Given she was sexting somebody? 

00:24:42 >> Absolutely, yes. 

00:24:43 I think that's absolutely true.

00:24:44 We know about the sexting texting.

00:24:47 There's other issues. 

00:24:50 Again, the multiple marriages.

00:24:52 There's going to be unflattering details about all the adults.   

00:24:55 I don't think it's limited to tierry horman about the sexting texting. 

00:25:00 That's not a surprise. 

00:25:02 He said there will be surprises. 

00:25:03 The surprise will probably be the people we're not focusing on right now and some of their details. 

00:25:08 But the good news, fu want to call it that, is that this is not sad details about kyron himself. 

Thanks for reposting this.  Second time I read it, I got more out of it.  Interview indicates that it's "not" "just" about sexting, "because" the sexing is "not a surprise". 

Well...that's true.  So the "surprise" will be about something else.

[/quote]

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: September 17, 2010, 06:29:04 PM »

I have read this transcript three times now and went on the site, and I'm sorry could someone refresh my memory, on who Bruce is?
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #808 on: September 17, 2010, 06:38:50 PM »

NoRose...

http://www.brucemccain.com/652/673.html

Retired Captain MCSO, lawyer....

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: September 17, 2010, 06:50:37 PM »

Lisa Bartlett
KYRON'S STARS OF HOPE

´´´´´´´´´´¶¶*..**..*
´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶ .*.*.*.
¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´¶*..**.*.
...´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶*.*.**..**.
´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶*.*.*.*.*.
´´´´´¶¶´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶*.*.**.
´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶.**.**.*.
´´´¶¶´¶¶¶¶´´¶*.*.*.**.
´´¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶´¶´´´´´´´´¶*.**.*.*.*
´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶*..**.*.
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶*.*.**.*
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶*.*.**.*.*
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶*.*.*.*.*
´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´¶¶ *.**.*.*
´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶*..**.**.*
´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶*.**.*.* /
´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶*.*.**…
´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶*….
´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶*.**.*
´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶*.*.*.**.
´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶´´´´¶¶*.*.*.**.
´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶*.*.*.*
´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶ .**.*.
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶ *.**.*
´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶ *.**.
´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶*.*.*.
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶*.*.**.
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶*.*.**.*
LOVE YOU HEAPS LITTLE MAN YOU ARE COMING HOME SOON I BELIEVE MAY ANGELS KEEP YOU PROTECTED XXX

Copied from Missing Kyron Horman on Facebook. How awesome!   

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: September 17, 2010, 06:51:41 PM »

Fooey, forgot again...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264#!/photo.php?pid=299158&id=125336750831264&comments

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: September 17, 2010, 07:17:13 PM »

NoRose...

Thank-you, I know that I should have known, but couldn't think.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: September 17, 2010, 07:28:34 PM »

NoRose...

I don't wanna think, it hurts too much...brain freeze is my common affliction. You feeling better?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: September 17, 2010, 07:45:16 PM »

We all know Terri herself doesn't have Kyron so who does? So lets say Kyron is being stashed somewhere, what does that person look like, not physically looks like but how do they act, what type of person are they? if it is a pedophile that purchased Kyron, what is his profile? I would think he would be between the age of 40-65, not married, no children and lives alone. He has money though because he was able to afford this.
If the person is stashing Kyron because they feel they are helping to protect Kyron from some type of presummed danger that Terri thought up, is this person a man or a woman? Do they live alone or with other people? How old are they? I would think this person is out of the state and not living locally.
Desiree and Kaine have said they believe he is being held locally, is that possible? does it make sense or would it be more realistic Kyron is out of the state or even out of the country?

Tracygirl, If Kyron was sold to a Pedophile Ring he would be moved out of town immediately and then out of state and then probably out of the country. In Des Moines IA 9-15-82 Johnny Gosch, a 12 year old boy was kidnapped while delivering the Des Moines Sunday papers. He was sighted in Omaha, NE and years later over seas. His mother Noreen Gosch has never stopped searching for him. Then in Des Moines IA Eugene Martin was kidnapped on 8/84 and Marc Alled was kidnapped 3/86. They seem to think they were are kidnapped and ended up in a Pedophile Ring over seas. It is absolutely heartbreaking. These children are drugged and forced let men do terrible things to them. Do a search for The Johnny Gosch Foundation for detailed information.

I am familiar with the case of Johnny Gosch...It was one of the most horrible cases I have read about. The pics from the site are something I will never forget.

Kaine and Desiree seem to believe Kyron is local, not sure what makes them think that. Maybe LE has clued him in to something? I don't know. I have read that blond haired boys are in demand in asian countries. I hope they have looked into the pedo rings around the world. Yikes that sounds unreasonable doesn't it?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: September 17, 2010, 07:51:59 PM »

Puzzler I'm thinking that the sheriff meant they wish they didn't know what all the adults around Kyron were involved in.  At first I thought that maybe something they found with LE that they wish they wouldn't have discovered, but in that case, I don't think there would have been any comment like that  IMO>

I agree. I think that is what he was alluding to. (BBM above)

Especially after he said something to the effect of: "When the investigation is over, what you find out will make you look back and think. "

I agree with both of you.  We all know the company we keep says a lot about us as persons.  All adults know that..and some adults feel that their adult life is strictly their own..and does not impact others.  But I feel that the decisions adults make impact the children around them all the time.  If you are a moral person and a caring person..then more then likely that is the type of people you befriend.

In this case I think Terri befriended the wrong type of people and the result was Kyron's disappearance.  I don't know if she was into drugs, many illicit affairs or what..but I do know it takes a certain type of person to try to hire a hit on their spouse rather then just divorce them. I know it takes a certain type of person to be sexting just a few weeks after a child you stated you called "son" to disappear.  I know it takes a certain kind of person to worry about their hair color when this same child has only been missing less then a week.  I could go on..but you get the drift..

Everytime that hair coloring bit comes up it makes me wonder if they were all so upset about Kyron being missing, that conversation was awkward, if at all, and maybe the hair color statement was just something to say.  And...it hit Desiree the wrong way (not anything wrong with that) but "maybe" it was a benign statement just to say something during an awkward time.

Yea can you imagine the tention in that room? I have a habit of talking about stupid things if the stress level goes up.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: September 17, 2010, 07:54:51 PM »

Here's a good news story.

Texas Man, Abducted As A Boy, Turns His Father In
20-Year-Old Read Newspaper Article, Persuaded Dad To Turn Himself In
ANGELA K. BROWN, Associated Press Writer

POSTED: 5:35 am PDT September 17, 2010
UPDATED: 3:21 pm PDT September 17, 2010
BEDFORD, Texas -- Twenty-year-old Stephen Michael Palacios came across a newspaper story recently about a boy allegedly abducted by his father in 1993. Palacios, it turns out, was that boy.

http://www.kptv.com/news/25048889/detail.html

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: September 17, 2010, 07:57:24 PM »

We all know Terri herself doesn't have Kyron so who does? So lets say Kyron is being stashed somewhere, what does that person look like, not physically looks like but how do they act, what type of person are they? if it is a pedophile that purchased Kyron, what is his profile? I would think he would be between the age of 40-65, not married, no children and lives alone. He has money though because he was able to afford this.
If the person is stashing Kyron because they feel they are helping to protect Kyron from some type of presummed danger that Terri thought up, is this person a man or a woman? Do they live alone or with other people? How old are they? I would think this person is out of the state and not living locally.
Desiree and Kaine have said they believe he is being held locally, is that possible? does it make sense or would it be more realistic Kyron is out of the state or even out of the country?

Just as I was reading this above post, something hit me...keeping Kyron stashed...if that's the case, someone has to be looking out for him, feeding him, etc.  It's bee a long time, too.  For what reason would someone want to spend their time 24/7 looking after an 8 y.o. that you can't even put into school during the day, spend money to feed them, take a chance of getting caught and going to prison, etc.  It's just been too long for stashing a child away for any ransom. 

What gain would anyone get from stashing a young boy for 3 1/2 months (so far)?  I just think too much time has gone by at this point. 

See this is my problem. Kaine and Desiree state that Kyron is alive and he is being held somewhere they think is local. So I am trying to figure out if this is true then what would the case be? Did Terri tell a local advocate Kyron needs to be protected and the person is doing all of this out of principal? What would the person holding Kyron get out of it? What is their motivation? Are they a pedo? A saint who helps children at the risk of their own freedom? What type of person stashes a little boy for an undefinate amount of time? This Desiree and Kaines theory that I am trying to figure out.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: September 17, 2010, 08:00:57 PM »

NoRose...

I don't wanna think, it hurts too much...brain freeze is my common affliction. You feeling better?
Thank-you, yes I am. Just hate it when I can't think who someone is.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: September 17, 2010, 08:02:13 PM »

Well I don't know what happened to my comment, lol. Sorry about that. Mods can you please delete it? It is up there ^

Done.  MB
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 08:07:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: September 17, 2010, 08:05:33 PM »

Oh gosh the typo's I am making, sorry. Shhhhh don't tell my son but he is learning to play an instrument and it is loud, loud, loud! So proud of him, but my ears hurt and I can't think.

I will be back later, bye monkey friends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.