March 28, 2024, 11:02:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 278644 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: September 18, 2010, 08:24:53 PM »

It's reflective days like this when I go wayyyy back to re-read all the posts by Rob and O4Bull.  I miss them both.  Their words speak for some monkeys who aren't/weren't brave enough to post their thoughts/feelings/opinions.  Who perhaps are still here reading, as I am, just sitting quietly until the day comes  when true facts are released in this case. 

Deenie, great posts as always!   

Morning Wyks.  I too wish Rob would pop in. 

I am waiting for Kyron to come home, one way or another. 
This case is far too confusing to me to make any sense of it.  Or perhaps
I don't want to, or am afraid to. 
I wish it was simple and little Kyron could return to his Mom and Dad's loving arms.

Same here, can.  I wish it were simple and Kyron would be found and returned.  You're right about this case being so confusing.  Hasn't helped either that there have been so many distractions from Kyron himself. 

Hi Wyks, yes, way to many distractions.

Hi Rosie!     Hopefully there will be some answers soon that clear many things up. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: September 18, 2010, 08:29:35 PM »

And, finally:  I have not met any of the Moultons or Hormans.

DeDe knew and liked spending time with Kyron.  She told me about playing board games with him when she was invited for dinner by Kaine and Terri.  She thought he was a sweet little guy.  She is very distressed at what might have happened to him, but she doesn't know what that is.

DeDe has been a little upset that Kaine seems to be pretending that he doesn't know her and that she is just "a friend of Terri's."  She met both of them at the same time, at the gym, and was casual friends with them both for seven or eight years.  Kaine called DeDe to ask her to help him plan Terri's b-day party this past March, so they are certainly not complete strangers.  I guess that just felt better to him when he was accusing her of not cooperating with the police?  I don't know.

DeDe felt that Kaine and Terri's marriage was not particularly healthy.  She has called Kaine a "control freak" and she has told me that she felt he was verbally abusive to James and that this is why James moved out.  I'm afraid I don't know much more than that - no specific examples of verbal abuse.  Although I think you can see Kaine's need for control in some of the press conference videos, from what I have heard.

Flymonkey - unfortunately most of what DeDe is saying about Kaine is simply relayed to her from Terri.  It does sound like  the marriage was on shaky grounds.  Are you aware that James misses Kaine?  He said so.  You sound pretty much now like everyone over at the Terri Horman Support facebook.  

That said, I don't care how controlling Kaine was or was not or if he and Terri had problems.  I care about Kyron and want to know what TERRI did with him.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 08:31:10 PM by klaasend » Logged
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: September 18, 2010, 08:31:18 PM »

I think for people who are innocent of any wrongdoing, it might not seem to them that protecting their privacy would endanger anyone.  Just like the question about why DeDe has a lawyer -- she wants Kyron to be found very much, but she knows that she hasn't done anything and isn't hiding anything, so she knows that NOT protecting her privacy or her rights won't help them find him.  It will allow the police and the DA to engage in even more character assassination of DeDe, and will get us nowhere nearer to finding a missing little boy.  I feel like I am blathering now -- hope you all see where I am going.

Going to go fix dinner now.  I will be back either later tonight or maybe tomorrow.  Thanks for letting me join in!
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: September 18, 2010, 08:33:24 PM »

Hi Klassend and cw......oh poo Rob doesn't post here anymore. I have been reading here while I watch some trial videos in the NC vs Hare case. It just proves how much control some will exert over the weak, and just how weak some are. 
After reading so many other sites, I decided to come back home and check in.
Nana those pix were so sweet, sad his parents may not (God Forbid) see him again. I so pray it isn't true. an angelic monkey
Interesting reading flymonkey.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: September 18, 2010, 08:34:41 PM »

Hi Klassend and cw......oh poo Rob doesn't post here anymore. I have been reading here while I watch some trial videos in the NC vs Hare case. It just proves how much control some will exert over the weak, and just how weak some are. 
After reading so many other sites, I decided to come back home and check in.
Nana those pix were so sweet, sad his parents may not (God Forbid) see him again. I so pray it isn't true. an angelic monkey
Interesting reading flymonkey.

Hi Kacky - good to see you! 

I don't know what's up with Rob.  I even emailed him and normally he'll respond but hasn't. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: September 18, 2010, 08:35:06 PM »

I think for people who are innocent of any wrongdoing, it might not seem to them that protecting their privacy would endanger anyone.  Just like the question about why DeDe has a lawyer -- she wants Kyron to be found very much, but she knows that she hasn't done anything and isn't hiding anything, so she knows that NOT protecting her privacy or her rights won't help them find him.  It will allow the police and the DA to engage in even more character assassination of DeDe, and will get us nowhere nearer to finding a missing little boy.  I feel like I am blathering now -- hope you all see where I am going.

Going to go fix dinner now.  I will be back either later tonight or maybe tomorrow.  Thanks for letting me join in!

Oh, I disagree!

How does she KNOW that something she knows would NOT help the investigation, whether she is involved or not?

If I were innocent, I would not care what LE heard me say. I would hope maybe something I said somehow helped find Kyron. In any way.

My privacy is much less important than helping find a missing child.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: September 18, 2010, 08:35:11 PM »

OK, multple answers:

DeDe was working at that farm on Old Germantown Rd. on June 4th.  She did not leave.  Her car was there the whole time and in sight of the house, and her phone was in the car.  She didn't answer the phone because she was working, in the mud and the wet.  She has walked her whole route that day with her attorney and with DA Norm Frink.  She can show what she was working on and where.  She had a conversation with the farm owner at approx. 11:30 am.  A man in a red truck stopped and chatted with her at the front gate sometime during the middle of the time that they say she was "unaccounted for," but she does not know his name, and the owner of the farm will answer no questions from DeDe's attorney.  I have read that "she got a phone call and left abruptly," but nobody saw her leave and the police haven't said anything about any phone call that she GOT, only the text that she didn't answer.  They conducted experiments at the farm, and determined that it would have taken significant yelling for DeDe to hear anyone calling her in for lunch. 

I applied to be a member 2 weeks ago, but Klass only approved me today, after I contacted her via e-mail.

She bought one cell phone for herself, under her real name, because she felt certain that the police were listening to her personal phone, and she knew she had nothing incriminating to say, so she still deserved her privacy.

I am not worried that I am jeopardizing her defense because I am not DeDe, and nothing that I say can be considered as a statement by her.  Hearsay, maybe, but...

When did DeDe buy the cellphone? Did Terri suggest buying it or did DeDe decide on her own?
I'm sorry, but I'm not buying this "privacy" bs as the reason. There is a child missing!
Was the cellphone bought before or after DeDe was first questioned by LE?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: September 18, 2010, 08:35:26 PM »

And, finally:  I have not met any of the Moultons or Hormans.

DeDe knew and liked spending time with Kyron.  She told me about playing board games with him when she was invited for dinner by Kaine and Terri.  She thought he was a sweet little guy.  She is very distressed at what might have happened to him, but she doesn't know what that is.

DeDe has been a little upset that Kaine seems to be pretending that he doesn't know her and that she is just "a friend of Terri's."  She met both of them at the same time, at the gym, and was casual friends with them both for seven or eight years.  Kaine called DeDe to ask her to help him plan Terri's b-day party this past March, so they are certainly not complete strangers.  I guess that just felt better to him when he was accusing her of not cooperating with the police?  I don't know.

DeDe felt that Kaine and Terri's marriage was not particularly healthy.  She has called Kaine a "control freak" and she has told me that she felt he was verbally abusive to James and that this is why James moved out.  I'm afraid I don't know much more than that - no specific examples of verbal abuse.  Although I think you can see Kaine's need for control in some of the press conference videos, from what I have heard.

Flymonkey - unfortunately most of what DeDe is saying about Kaine is simply relayed to her from Terri.  It does sound like  the marriage was on shaky grounds.  Are you aware that James misses Kaine?  He said so.  You sound pretty much now like everyone over at the Terri Horman Support facebook. 

That said, I don't care how controlling Kaine was or was not or if he and Terri had problems.  I care about Kyron and want to know what TERRI did with him.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: September 18, 2010, 08:36:58 PM »

When it comes to a missing child you and I will have to disagree about DeDe and Terri needing to protect their privacy. 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: September 18, 2010, 08:39:09 PM »

flymonkey, did you post your and dede history and i missed it

I haven't posted any history yet.  I have known DeDe for several years.  We have been close for a long time.  Not sure what else you might want to know about our relationship, but I am mostly here to answer questions about the case and do not want to get into personal details.  Obviously I am on her side, and I expect some to assume that I am operating from a position of bias.  I would like to talk mostly about facts and I am hoping that people will read critically and decide for themselves what they want to believe.  If something is just my opinion, I will try to make that clear -- all you monkeys seem to be very conscientious about that!

Can you tell us who DeDe thinks did this to Kyron and how it was done?

I hope this won't be too disappointing, but she really doesn't have any idea.   
The only theory she ever speculated on to me was that Kyron had been having some sort of "mini-seizure"  episodes, where he was pretty out of it, although not entirely unconscious.  She thought it was possible that if he was in that state and encountered someone who would be interested in taking advantage of him, he would not have been "with it" enough to know better or to resist.  It is very sad that he has been missing so long.  I think it is very unfortunate that so much valuable time has been wasted that could have been spent looking for him when the trail was fresher.

LE has been doing everything to look for Kyron from day one.  Not sure why you are suggesting they haven't.  Just because they have their sights on Terri doesn't make them wrong or unfortunate.  I happen to agree with LE and do believe Terri is responsible.

As far as "mini Seizures", Kaine and Desiree made it clear there were no medical problems with Kyron at all.  I think DeDe has been believing Terri and has relayed that on to others.  DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE. 

The mini seizure story sounds like what it seems, a story. TH was laying the groundwork for a possible explanation for Kyron's disappearance. I think it's great that DeDe has friends, but when one of her friends includes Terri, despite Terri's inconsistencies and tall tales and odd behavior, then I think it's a shame that friendship comes before seeing what's important. Such as the disappearance of an innocent little boy, most likely as a result of Terri's actions. That DeDe still thinks Terri is all hunkydory or  copasetic or whatever, doesn't engender any respect for DeDe as a human being at least from me. I just wish people would put that "poor Terri" energy and emotion into supporting Kyron's safe return home.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: September 18, 2010, 08:40:18 PM »

Oh, I disagree!

How does she KNOW that something she knows would NOT help the investigation, whether she is involved or not?

If I were innocent, I would not care what LE heard me say. I would hope maybe something I said somehow helped find Kyron. In any way.

My privacy is much less important than helping find a missing child.

I'm with you Brandi........can't think of anything more important than finding a missing child.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: September 18, 2010, 08:47:02 PM »

I think Rob made himself very clear, reading his last several posts will remind folks why he isn't here anymore.  One thing is for sure, there are some things about this case that aren't as they appear to be.  IMO.  And that is likely what the public will supposedly be so 'surprised' about, when all is said and done. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: September 18, 2010, 08:48:01 PM »

I mean if you need your privacy so you can be sexting people in the middle of a missing child case where you are the main "suspect" then I guess it all makes sense   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: September 18, 2010, 08:50:22 PM »

I think Rob made himself very clear, reading his last several posts will remind folks why he isn't here anymore.  One thing is for sure, there are some things about this case that aren't as they appear to be.  IMO.  And that is likely what the public will supposedly be so 'surprised' about, when all is said and done. 

O/T

Wyks - I know you have been around a long time but so have I.  Rob and I go back to early June 2005 and we have always corresponded via email.  We don't always agree but we have always remained friendly even when we disagree.  When I don't hear from him I worry.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: September 18, 2010, 08:51:54 PM »

I agree...hope Kyron's found soon.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: September 18, 2010, 08:53:42 PM »

Flymonkey, Why would you say the DA would engage in even more character assassination of DEDE? Do you have a link to back this up? I haven't heard the DA say anything about her. THIS INVESTIGATION IS ABOUT A MISSING LITTLE BOY!! One tiny bit of information could lead to finding him. Your postings makes DeDe look like she thinks her privacy is more important than finding him.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: September 18, 2010, 08:55:34 PM »

I agree with Terri laying groundwork & preparing for this.

I was interested in DeDe's thoughts on Kaine & Terri's relationship (if valid) because Terri seemed to be preparing for something.   Her actions before Kyron went missing are nutty.  I think she probably had all her friends snowed with horrible stories about Kaine.

Did the cellphone purchases take place that day or prior to Kyron missing?

And she is clammed up.  After Kaine takes her daughter.  I'd be raising Holy He77 if I were in her shoes but what I see says "Guilty" period.  Even if I failed 2 LDT's and I knew I was innocent I would be non stop spewing regardless.   Killers pass LDT's so it is plausible to me that innocent people can fail them also.  I believe TH is silent to save her own skin.  She reeks of guilt.  JMO.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #977 on: September 18, 2010, 08:56:45 PM »

Other Nana(hehe) I love those baby pics...the delight in his face is so obvious (the snow).

FlyMonkey, welcome...
but...reading your answers is like reading the things Tom is posting on GLP, almost verbatim in some of your answers.
I remain very skeptical as to your motives and your identity.IMO 

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #978 on: September 18, 2010, 08:56:53 PM »

Hi Flymonkey and WELCOME to the Cage.  I have a few questions:

1}   With the advent of the Sheriff's presser yesterday where he stated "'We have uncovered some surprising details into Kyron's case. Things that will surprise you and that you'll think about later on. Learning these things has caused great stress on the investigators. We have knowledge of things we don't want to know about ~ that we wish we didn't', it makes me wonder if Kyron's family and their friends are on edge and maybe waiting for the shoe to drop!

I know this is about DeDe, but she has been thrown into the mix being an active friend of Terri's.

Can you ask DeDe if she has any thoughts on this matter and what the Sheriff could be referring to?  I don't need names or what activities as she shouldn't probably answer that.  But just if she is aware of any off the wall activity with this group of people that would cause stress to the investigators and almost bring the Sheriff to tears talking about it.  She must have heard something IMO.

2}   Does DeDe know the landscaper who was involved with Terri and did the sting?

3}   Does DeDe know the man arrested by WCSO who was sent to Sheridan and as word now has it is back in NY facing charges of a serious nature involving a child who was victimized? 

4}   Was DeDe in communication with Terri before Kyron went missing?  I know they were friends for at least a year before that.

5}   Is DeDe aware of any criminal activity that could be occurring in the area of Newberry Rd?

and

6}   Desiree made a statement that bothers me saying something close to this:  "Kyron saw everything - he was there".  I assume Kyron had told his mom some things about living in the Horman home.  Could you ask DeDe what she makes of that statement.

Thanks, and no rush.  I'm hoping you can talk to DeDe before responding.  And I hope she will give you sincere answers.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: September 18, 2010, 08:58:19 PM »

flymonkey, did you post your and dede history and i missed it

I haven't posted any history yet.  I have known DeDe for several years.  We have been close for a long time.  Not sure what else you might want to know about our relationship, but I am mostly here to answer questions about the case and do not want to get into personal details.  Obviously I am on her side, and I expect some to assume that I am operating from a position of bias.  I would like to talk mostly about facts and I am hoping that people will read critically and decide for themselves what they want to believe.  If something is just my opinion, I will try to make that clear -- all you monkeys seem to be very conscientious about that!

Can you tell us who DeDe thinks did this to Kyron and how it was done?

I hope this won't be too disappointing, but she really doesn't have any idea.   
The only theory she ever speculated on to me was that Kyron had been having some sort of "mini-seizure"  episodes, where he was pretty out of it, although not entirely unconscious.  She thought it was possible that if he was in that state and encountered someone who would be interested in taking advantage of him, he would not have been "with it" enough to know better or to resist.  It is very sad that he has been missing so long.  I think it is very unfortunate that so much valuable time has been wasted that could have been spent looking for him when the trail was fresher.

LE has been doing everything to look for Kyron from day one.  Not sure why you are suggesting they haven't.  Just because they have their sights on Terri doesn't make them wrong or unfortunate.  I happen to agree with LE and do believe Terri is responsible.

As far as "mini Seizures", Kaine and Desiree made it clear there were no medical problems with Kyron at all.  I think DeDe has been believing Terri and has relayed that on to others.  DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE. 

The mini seizure story sounds like what it seems, a story. TH was laying the groundwork for a possible explanation for Kyron's disappearance. I think it's great that DeDe has friends, but when one of her friends includes Terri, despite Terri's inconsistencies and tall tales and odd behavior, then I think it's a shame that friendship comes before seeing what's important. Such as the disappearance of an innocent little boy, most likely as a result of Terri's actions. That DeDe still thinks Terri is all hunkydory or  copasetic or whatever, doesn't engender any respect for DeDe as a human being at least from me. I just wish people would put that "poor Terri" energy and emotion into supporting Kyron's safe return home.

Let me get this straight........
Terri was sooooo worried about mini-seizures, she let Kyron walk away, by himself, in all the chaos (Terri's word) with 300 people running around the school.........
and then coincidentally some stranger/kidnapper at the moment Kyron has this seizure episode, happens upon him and somehow knows Kyron has been rendered semi-conscious, and takes the opportunity to abduct him.
It makes absolutely NO SENSE! (and that's my professional opinion)

It's BS, and "A STORY", like you said Scatty.

Terri is trying to cover her @ss, but unfortunately she's not intelligent enough to make up a story that is logical and makes sense.
Terri lies, to everyone, including DeDe.....

JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.