April 26, 2024, 03:35:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HALLOWEEN/FALL AVATARS: YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 28717 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2010, 07:24:24 PM »

Thank you CBB, love it as usual.

Nut!!!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2010, 07:36:42 PM »

Ok so my head hurts today...Not sure which one I should use first..Is one for Thanksgiving time and one is for Halloween? I love them both btw! Thanks you for posting them for me.

Tracy, my head doesn't hurt and I stay confused anyway! 

They're both Fall, but I believe that the flying witch is Halloween and that you used the other for Thanksgiving last year. If you're not ready for Halloween, it has falling leaves and works before and after Halloween. Glad you like them, Miss Tracy! 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 08:06:23 PM »

Thanks CBB, well I think I am going to hang out on my tropical island for a few more days and enjoy sunbathing in the hot summer sun! Halloween means the holidays are just around the corner, so I am going to stay in denial that is already the middle of September and just about fall.
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 08:38:19 PM »

CBB....can you fix me up one, please?

-Darlene
crazybabyborg
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2010, 01:27:28 AM »

Hi, echosofangels! I'm happy to fix you up! I Love your avatar, BTW! Would this be alright for Autumn?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/echosofangels.gif
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2010, 04:45:38 PM »

Thank you CBB
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2010, 01:33:34 AM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/DeenieFall2.gif

CBB - You have made my U of Michigan Football Monkey - My TEAM YAY .. in the past. 

I feel so torn between you and Ms. Brandi - I don't like to choose sides ..I know its not that but feels like it.  Ugh Ouch - Sigh. I asked her to make me a fall Monkey with my new Monkey face. (it is the same Monkey, just a different face for the camera - a series of photos of the same chimp) I have to find Brandi's version she made for me Smile

A bit of Song to go with my Team - BOOM - its coming to the Big House this year - we lost out last season.  Too many New players. I am ready 2010- For My Boyz -to represent
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/e0wJ7W1rg1Q?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/e0wJ7W1rg1Q?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;amp;border=1</a>
One thing we have left in our State, to look forward to,  is College Football     

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2010, 04:36:16 PM »

Hi, echosofangels! I'm happy to fix you up! I Love your avatar, BTW! Would this be alright for Autumn?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/echosofangels.gif

Wow!  I love that pic of Natalee.  It took my breath away.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2010, 04:38:13 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/DeenieFall2.gif

CBB - You have made my U of Michigan Football Monkey - My TEAM YAY .. in the past. 

I feel so torn between you and Ms. Brandi - I don't like to choose sides ..I know its not that but feels like it.  Ugh Ouch - Sigh. I asked her to make me a fall Monkey with my new Monkey face. (it is the same Monkey, just a different face for the camera - a series of photos of the same chimp) I have to find Brandi's version she made for me Smile

A bit of Song to go with my Team - BOOM - its coming to the Big House this year - we lost out last season.  Too many New players. I am ready 2010- For My Boyz -to represent
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/e0wJ7W1rg1Q?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/e0wJ7W1rg1Q?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;amp;border=1</a>
One thing we have left in our State, to look forward to,  is College Football     

I have enjoyed seeing your face while you are smiling and not sticking your tongue out at me!

I believe in miracles!
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2010, 07:38:23 PM »

I Love It.  Except I Think I Did Something Wrong Changing To It.

-Darlene
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2010, 07:38:58 PM »

what did I do wrong?

-Darlene
crazybabyborg
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2010, 09:35:41 PM »

what did I do wrong?

I'm not sure, but I'll ask Klaas to change it for you, echosofangels. She doesn't mind and does it for lots of posters. I'll ask now and you should be changed in a few minutes. Glad you like it!! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2010, 09:43:24 PM »

Deenie: It's ok, don't worry! I don't want you to feel you "have" to choose anything! I listed the ones I had made for Fall and Halloween and posted yours in case you wanted it, and am always happy to make new ones. Hon, you just do what makes you happy, and that will make me happy, too!  Love Ya, Deenie!
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2010, 10:34:37 PM »

what did I do wrong?

I'm not sure, but I'll ask Klaas to change it for you, echosofangels. She doesn't mind and does it for lots of posters. I'll ask now and you should be changed in a few minutes. Glad you like it!! 

TY so very much CBB!

-Darlene
crazybabyborg
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2010, 12:08:46 AM »

what did I do wrong?

TY so very much CBB!

You're most welcome, echosofangels! Just so you'll know, you weren't doing anything wrong! It was my fault! The image was the right size, but I had forgotten to crop the background I created it on! I've been having internet problems, and was hurrying to get it posted while the internet was working! Thankfully, it's doing better now, but you couldn't get it to work because it needed to be resized! Klaas caught it and fixed it for me. I'm so sorry!   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2010, 12:09:09 AM »

Deenie: It's ok, don't worry! I don't want you to feel you "have" to choose anything! I listed the ones I had made for Fall and Halloween and posted yours in case you wanted it, and am always happy to make new ones. Hon, you just do what makes you happy, and that will make me happy, too!  Love Ya, Deenie!
CBB
I talked to Brandi/sent to her -I told her that I want a FOOTBALL Monkey from You and that I will have her make me up a Halloween Monkey - that way I don't feel I am taking sides -
If You can make me up a U of Michigan Football Monkey with my New Monkey face - I would so Appreciate !    

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2010, 12:11:47 AM »

O I love YOU too Ms. Bearly 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2010, 04:36:29 AM »

CBB
I talked to Brandi/sent to her -I told her that I want a FOOTBALL Monkey from You and that I will have her make me up a Halloween Monkey - that way I don't feel I am taking sides -
If You can make me up a U of Michigan Football Monkey with my New Monkey face - I would so Appreciate !    

You're most welcome, Deenie! It's just fine with me for you to use this or go ahead and get dressed for Halloween. Please don't worry about me! If you're good, then I'm good!  I love the new face!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/DeenieFall2.gif
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2010, 04:55:40 AM »

Hi CBB  I missed you.     Thanks for the Halloween avi.  Hows sweet Kubear doing?  an angelic monkey

I see our FAVORITE Bear was here.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2010, 05:35:34 PM »

what did I do wrong?

TY so very much CBB!

You're most welcome, echosofangels! Just so you'll know, you weren't doing anything wrong! It was my fault! The image was the right size, but I had forgotten to crop the background I created it on! I've been having internet problems, and was hurrying to get it posted while the internet was working! Thankfully, it's doing better now, but you couldn't get it to work because it needed to be resized! Klaas caught it and fixed it for me. I'm so sorry!   

All is well!  TY CBB And Klaas!!

-Darlene
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.