March 28, 2024, 10:07:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Obama policy is working? Invasion by illegal aliens?  (Read 1355 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 11, 2010, 11:02:57 PM »

What segment of the economy does construction benefit?  Any mandatory use of E-Verify?

Maybe he'll make E-Verify mandatory after all the illegals get their records/history white-washed and 'regularized'?

How many construction jobs go to those here illegally?  Remittances to Mexico are booming while folks on Main Street struggle with part time work and worry about being homeless.

What is Obama's vision for America?  The goal of his policies?

America and present citizens be damned?

Maybe he should be real clear of his end goals, his vision/nightmare for the future.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 11:05:32 PM »

U.S. Backs $1B Loan to Mexico for Oil Drilling Despite Obama Moratorium

Despite President Obama's moratorium on U.S. deepwater drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, the U.S. Export-Import Bank intends to guarantee $1 billion in loans to PEMEX, the Mexican state oil company, to bolster the company's oil drilling in the region.

The bank, which is the official American export credit agency, loaned more than $1 billion to PEMEX in 2009 -- when the company was the bank's largest borrower -- in support of its drilling activities. That year, the bank also guaranteed two loans totaling $300 million made by a commercial lender.

The latest request comes during a drilling moratorium that was first imposed by Obama in May to find out what was the cause behind the April 20 Deepwater Horizon oil rig explosion killed 11 workers and led to 206 million gallons of oil spewing from BP's undersea well.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/11/backs-b-loan-mexico-oil-drilling-despite-obama-moratorium/

Maybe in Obama's world vision, there are no jobs for Americans?  Just endless debt to ensure that foreigners have jobs and prosperity?

Are America and it's citizens the 'evil rich' that Obama seems to target?

No jobs, no prosperity, no future for America in Obama's vision of the future?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 12:10:35 AM »

Barack Obama  has self-nullifying plans for stimulating the small-business sector that creates most new jobs. He has just endorsed tax relief for such businesses but opposes extension of the Bush tax cuts for high-income filers, who include small-businesses with 48 percent of that sector's earnings. The stance of other Democrats seems to be that the Bush cuts were wicked in conception, reckless in execution -- and should be largely, and perhaps entirely, extended.

Does this increase anyone's confidence? About as much as noting the one-year anniversary of the end of another of the administration's brainstorms.

The used-car market is an important mechanism for redistributing wealth to low-income persons: The price of a car drops when it is driven out of the dealership, but much of its transportation value remains when it enters the used-car market. Unfortunately for low-income people, the average price of a 3-year-old automobile has increased more than 10 percent since last summer. This is largely because the Car Allowance Rebate System, a/k/a "Cash for Clunkers," which ended in late August 2009, cut the supply of used cars.

read more here - http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2010/sep/12/ed-will12-ar-499729/

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.