April 26, 2024, 12:45:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 286856 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2010, 09:23:25 PM »

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

In law, a summary judgment is a determination made by a court without a full trial. Such a judgment may be issued as to the merits of an entire case, or of specific issues in that case.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2010, 09:25:11 PM »

Dana,
I'd like to listen tonight.  Could you please post a link for tonight's show?
Ty.

well it looks like we will have to leave comments till thursday nights show @ 9pm et
not much interest in doing anything tonight

I started a thread for questions to ask Dana on Thursday's show.  Now we know all questions might not be answered but it's good to have a list.  Not everyone likes to call in because of nerves.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8604.0
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2010, 09:25:59 PM »

This case is almost four years old; it is not complex despite Plaintiffs' claim to the contrary; and Defendants are prepared to file for summary judgment, which is based, in part, on Plaintiffs admissions (now confirmed by their depositions in this case) that they entered into a conspiracy with Joran Van der Sloot to confuse and frustrate the police investigation of the disappearance of an American citizen, Natalee Holloway, from the island of Aruba over 5 years ago in order to cover up their role in the mystery of what happened to the teenager

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2010, 09:30:30 PM »

Dana,
Ty.

well it looks like we will have to leave comments till thursday nights show @ 9pm et

I started a thread for questions to ask Dana on Thursday's show.  Now we know all questions might not be answered but it's good to have a list.  Not everyone likes to call in because of nerves.

That's a great idea!  Thank you San!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2010, 09:33:51 PM »

Here is the key part for me!

This case is almost four years old; it is not complex despite Plaintiffs' claim to the contrary; and Defendants are prepared to file for summary judgment, which is based, in part, on Plaintiffs admissions (now confirmed by their depositions in this case) that they entered into a conspiracy with Joran Van der Sloot to confuse and frustrate the police investigation of the disappearance of an American citizen, Natalee Holloway, from the island of Aruba over 5 years ago in order to cover up their role in the mystery of what happened to the teenager.

Deepak Knows!

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 13, 2005

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following. The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 29, 2005

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2010, 09:39:17 PM »

Dana,
Ty.

Thank you San.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2010, 09:39:30 PM »

Steph Watts is a media guy. Did Beth bugger up some plan of theirs when she went to Peru ?
Devries / Beth got the jump on Steph Watts ? Is Steph still working for FOX ? This has to be about money and media attention.
I believed in the Persistence search and Kyle Kingman UNTIL they asked for more money to finish the search. I believe it was right after Christmas or just before. I felt they were so close, until.. the pleas for funds and me looking at where that boat was going. They were mapping the ocean floor around Aruba. I posted on Kyle's blog that perhaps if they needed money to finish the search they could sell the mapping to an oil compnay. I really believe that Kyle got hooped along with many others. ( Dave too )
I have no idea why Tim said what he said. The persons on the other blogs who agree with him, well they had plenty to say about HIM.
to be continued
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2010, 09:41:59 PM »

Steph Watts is a media guy. Did Beth bugger up some plan of theirs when she went to Peru ?
Devries / Beth got the jump on Steph Watts ? Is Steph still working for FOX ? This has to be about money and media attention.
I believed in the Persistence search and Kyle Kingman UNTIL they asked for more money to finish the search. I believe it was right after Christmas or just before. I felt they were so close, until.. the pleas for funds and me looking at where that boat was going. They were mapping the ocean floor around Aruba. I posted on Kyle's blog that perhaps if they needed money to finish the search they could sell the mapping to an oil compnay. I really believe that Kyle got hooped along with many others. ( Dave too )
I have no idea why Tim said what he said. The persons on the other blogs who agree with him, well they had plenty to say about HIM.
to be continued

As far as I know Steph no longer works for Fox or any of the big networks.  I believe he's burned his britches.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2010, 09:47:29 PM »

to be continued

As far as I know Steph no longer works for Fox or any of the big networks.  I believe he's burned his britches.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2010, 09:48:56 PM »

This case is almost four years old; it is not complex despite Plaintiffs' claim to the contrary; and Defendants are prepared to file for summary judgment, which is based, in part, on Plaintiffs admissions (now confirmed by their depositions in this case) that they entered into a conspiracy with Joran Van der Sloot to confuse and frustrate the police investigation of the disappearance of an American citizen, Natalee Holloway, from the island of Aruba over 5 years ago in order to cover up their role in the mystery of what happened to the teenager
Like we knew that in June of 2005.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2010, 09:49:24 PM »

to be continued

I'd always heard that old saying as "burned his bridges", but britches works too!! Monkey Devil!  And as a matter of fact, it works even better.  I hope his britches are on fire!    Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: September 21, 2010, 09:49:54 PM »

Dana,

I don't have the time to call in, but perhaps my thoughts could be read on air by yourself or another Monkey.

Tim Miller spent a lot of time, blood, sweat and tears on the island of Aruba searching for Natalee.

And then came along John Silvetti and the Persistence.  That is when it appears Tim turned his back on Natalee and her family.  We know, thanks to Kyle Kingman who was aboard Persistence, that they found precisely what they were looking for.  Tim Miller was removed from the boat immediately thereafter, and Silvetti castigated Mr Kingman for attempting to insist they do the right thing and recover what was in the cage they had found.

Silvetti turned a blind eye, Tim Miller did not force the issue, and Aruban authorities recovered what they have since claimed were male HUMAN remains from that cage.

Is it any wonder Natalee Holloway's mother no longer appears to support TES?

But who does support them?  Silvetti's companies do........

Were palms greased?  Were pockets lined?  Did it start with money changing hands in Aruba and continue on to this day with charitable donations to a certain non-profit search organization?

The facts as we know them are finally beginning to add up.

In February, 2008 ... while soliciting funds which were to be designated TES ... Kyle Kingman's own words in postings reveal that an ongoing search for Natalee Holloway's remains was never going to happen.  What became of the monies donated to the cause?

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman - 02/15/2008

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

March 3, 2008

oceanexploration:  Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

June 28, 2008

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2010, 09:56:20 PM »

to be continued

I believe he's burnt more than his britches...definitely some azz too with that last show.  JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2010, 10:00:53 PM »

Well if Steph isn't employed by a big Network how is he earning his daily bread ?
Writing a blog ? Having a call in radio show ? Stirring the pot ? 
I am pretty sure this has alot to do with money and " exclusive " stories.
What else could it be ? Beth goes to Peru with DeVries, she meets Joran face to face, she goes to Aruba, camera crew in tow. Devries is doing a program on this. He is a respected journalist in the Netherlands. He has actually solved some cases. He used to be a detective.

I am just thinking that the accusation of exploitation against Beth was the wrong person who wanted to exploit the situation for their own gain. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2010, 10:11:50 PM »

Steph Watts reminds me of someone, I kept trying to figure out who then it came to me.  The Lollypop Kids!  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2010, 10:15:02 PM »

Well if Steph isn't employed by a big Network how is he earning his daily bread ?
Writing a blog ? Having a call in radio show ? Stirring the pot ? 
I am pretty sure this has alot to do with money and " exclusive " stories.
What else could it be ? Beth goes to Peru with DeVries, she meets Joran face to face, she goes to Aruba, camera crew in tow. Devries is doing a program on this. He is a respected journalist in the Netherlands. He has actually solved some cases. He used to be a detective.

I am just thinking that the accusation of exploitation against Beth was the wrong person who wanted to exploit the situation for their own gain. 

I agree.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2010, 10:16:29 PM »

Jen3460, good point.  There is always so much more behind the scences.

However, I'm stunned..... speechless.  My loyalties have been split in half and are being tested.  I've always found Beth to be nothing but class and the work of Tim being honorable and tireless.  I've worked side by side with Tim and have seen his passion and heard from his mouth how he personally feels about Nat's case and what I believed to be his loyalties.  However, as a mother, I can't sit here and say what I would do, in these circumstances.

Ok, I am so saaaadd now.  Where are the loyalties?  Why does it always come back to the almighty dollar, no matter who is right or wrong.   Who to believe, who to trust?  These were two people, I felt I could count on and now they split me in two and as I said, I am speechless.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2010, 10:25:56 PM »

This makes me sick. This, in my mind has nothing to do with Watts, Silvette, etc.....  This is an out and out turn on each other, Beth and Tim?  They have always both been my heroes, how can I or do I choose between them?  I can't and we don't even know the circumstances of what Beth did or why she did it, other than a mother who is desperate.  Then Tim, who has always been there for Beth/Dave and has done so much for them, I talked to Tim personally about this case and his passion, right before one of his trips to Aruba.  I just don't know what to say.  This hurts me to the core. I need to sign off now..  Hopefully this works itself out.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2010, 10:28:55 PM »

This makes me sick. This, in my mind has nothing to do with Watts, Silvette, etc.....  This is an out and out turn on each other, Beth and Tim?  They have always both been my heroes, how can I or do I choose between them?  I can't and we don't even know the circumstances of what Beth did or why she did it, other than a mother who is desperate.  Then Tim, who has always been there for Beth/Dave and has done so much for them, I talked to Tim personally about this case and his passion, right before one of his trips to Aruba.  I just don't know what to say.  This hurts me to the core. I need to sign off now..  Hopefully this works itself out.

Dihannah - choose Natalee.  I do believe Tim has changed alot over the years. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2010, 10:32:57 PM »

Steph Watts reminds me of someone, I kept trying to figure out who then it came to me.  The Lollypop Kids!  Monkey Devil!

Good one Klaas!

He reminds me a lot of Dolph van Stapele, you know...Renee Gielen's son...

just sayin'

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.