April 24, 2024, 10:24:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 286786 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2010, 10:33:09 PM »

Steph Watts reminds me of someone, I kept trying to figure out who then it came to me.  The Lollypop Kids!  Monkey Devil!

Sure did sound like one.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2010, 10:40:55 PM »

Steph Watts reminds me of someone, I kept trying to figure out who then it came to me.  The Lollypop Kids!  Monkey Devil!

Sure did sound like one.

Ain't that the truth!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2010, 10:45:18 PM »

Sure did sound like one.

Ain't that the truth!   

I thought a while back that he was a she....Magnolia straighened me out, but I'm not sure about him. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2010, 10:48:48 PM »

This may have been posted before.  I came across it not long ago and didn't recall ever seeing it.

http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/

January 11, 2006 edition

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2010, 10:50:00 PM »

Sure did sound like one.

Ain't that the truth!   

I thought a while back that he was a she....Magnolia straighened me out, but I'm not sure about him. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: September 21, 2010, 10:54:10 PM »

She looks like she sucked on a lemon
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: September 21, 2010, 11:12:57 PM »

She looks like she sucked on a lemon

She is a lemon.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2010, 11:17:21 PM »

Dana,
I'd like to listen tonight.  Could you please post a link for tonight's show?
Ty.

well it looks like we will have to leave comments till thursday nights show @ 9pm et
not much interest in doing anything tonight

I started a thread for questions to ask Dana on Thursday's show.  Now we know all questions might not be answered but it's good to have a list.  Not everyone likes to call in because of nerves.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8604.0

BUMP
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: September 21, 2010, 11:29:55 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/ministerio-publico-y-polis-por-tin-contacto-cu-beth-twitty-y-pa-esey-no-mester-tin-permiso-di-minister-di-husticia/

Papiamentu translation:

ministerio publico y police can have contacto cu beth twitty y before esey not have to have permission by minister by husticia

publication: tuesday, 21 september 2010.

categoria: general investigacion is andando for by time cu natalee holloway owing to disparce

oranjestad (aan): yesterday during one rueda by prensa owing to ask minister arthur dowers if was have cualkier palabracion among ministerio publico y peter r d vries before thing is the caso natalee holloway, this mirando the visit by the person here at aruba acompaña before beth twitty, mam by holloway. manner is conoci, de vries y twitty was at peru y owing to come into in the gaol caminda joran van der sloot is close.

after by esey, they owing to arrive aruba diabierna happen.

on the question by prensa, the mandatario owing to allow know cu the do not at altitude by if was have some palabracion. at the netherlands past owing to hear cu the hendenan here was biniendo aruba but if was have palabracion together cu the investigadornan by fbi, the not know nothing concreto on esey. near by this owing to señala cu do not necesario before minister by husticia aproba in cuadro by one investigacion cualkier cooperacion among ministerio publico y one person.

the is bay ask more informacion on this y hour cu the have more detayenan the will trece this fast before give one splicacion more amplio, owing to say.

the investigacion is andando for by time cu natalee holloway owing to disparce. in the cuadro ey ministerio publico y cuerpo policial can have contacto cu beth twitty y before esey not have to have permission by minister by husticia, owing to enfatiza.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: September 21, 2010, 11:47:38 PM »

Hello all

Sorry I have not been around lately but have been very under the weather. However, I would get off my death bed and comment on the BS that I heard on the Steph Watts amateur hour. What a sad pathetic excuse for a human being. No wonder he got canned from the MSM.

I don't know what is worse, his radio voice or his inept skills of interviewing.

Let me just say that listening to Dana Pretzer is a joy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: September 21, 2010, 11:49:48 PM »

Hello all

Sorry I have not been around lately but have been very under the weather. However, I would get off my death bed and comment on the BS that I heard on the Steph Watts amateur hour. What a sad pathetic excuse for a human being. No wonder he got canned from the MSM.

I don't know what is worse, his radio voice or his inept skills of interviewing.

We all know Steph Watts is a real tool, I think the big disappointment is in Tim Miller.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: September 21, 2010, 11:53:21 PM »

Hello all

Beat me to it!
We all know Steph Watts is a real tool, I think the big disappointment is in Tim Miller.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: September 21, 2010, 11:53:42 PM »

Hello all

Beat me to it!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: September 21, 2010, 11:57:42 PM »

Don't you wonder if something was mentioned in the K2 depositions that led Beth to want to go to Peru and Aruba with a real investigative journalist???  Maybe a journalist that spoke both English and Dutch? Hmmmmm....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: September 21, 2010, 11:59:17 PM »

Hello all

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Red ... I could care less about Steph Watt ... Beth bashers are everywhere.  However ... Tim Miller falls in an entirely different category.  In over five years ... this man has never undermine the mother of Natalee Holloway.  Nevertheless ... in this interview ... he upholds Steph's bashing and manages several punches of his own.

Janet

++++++

Steph Watts - September 20, 2010

"The face to face meeting with Joran van der Sloot?  Was it a journey for justice or a mission for money." (para)

"Those who have profited from the murder of Natalee Holloway; the murderer, the media and Natalee's mother." (para)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

+++++++

ROUGH UPDATED OVERVIEW

Tim Miller - Seph Watts Interview
September 20, 2010

Beginning

Tim:
- Robin calls re Dave's collapse.
- Talked to Robin several times today.
- Upholds Dave to the nth degree.
- Dave is a great friend ... wishes they had met ten years ago.
- Ongoing praises of Dave.
- Wants Natalee Holloway case to go away ... there are other cases.

23:00 (approx)

Tim:
- Called Dave when news of Stephany's murder broke.
- Beth did not return Tim’s call.

30:00 (approx)

Tim:
- Undermines Beth’s motives regarding the face to face with Joran.
- It is all about the documentary ... not in Natalee’s best intestest.
- Implies that Beth compromised the Aruban investigation.
- Suggests all efforts to get Joran to talk has been damaged.
- Upholds the Aruban investigation.
- FBI and Aruban investigators on the same page.
- Beth failed to make appearances at TES fund raisings.
- Beth is exploiting Natalee‘s disappearance for financial gain.
- Questions credibility of Beth's foundation.
- If Beth wants to make a difference … focus at home.
- Beth is putting money in her own pocket.
- Beth has not financially supported TES
- Upholds Louis Schaeffer role regarding the Persistence search.
- Upholds Aurban Authorities cooperation throughout the search.
- Continues to uphold Dave Holloway.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: September 22, 2010, 12:00:12 AM »

Red, I have NO doubt on Tim's veracity in the beginning. I think he was duped by the Persistence fiasco.

I have no doubt he has now sold out.  I am so disappointed and livid. Look at the facts uncovered here at SM and especially Natalee's Freebirds. I don't think anyone can defend what has transpired. I stand with Beth.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2010, 12:02:10 AM »

Hello all

I have listened to this over and over thinking that maybe the next time I listen to it that the words out of Tim Miller's mouth will change. Sadly they do not. I am very disappointed in Tim and honestly being some one who has wanted answers to the disappearance and death of his own daughter, he has a short memory.

I love Tim Miller live a brother; however, he crossed a line and should be ashamed of himself. Maybe Tim would like to one make up his mind whether he thinks Aruba authorities are good or bad and whether he is for or against a boycott. You do not get to change your mind like you change your underwear.

As for Steph Watts ... to borrow and 80's term, what a hoser.

Here is basically my theory and principle I live by when it comes to missing persons and families of missing persons.

I would never criticize a family member for what they do when they are trying to find answers to their daughters death. The grief that a family goes thru is beyond words. I would never pretend to know the grief, however, I have seen it and tried to provide comfort. Who am I to judge Tim Miller or Beth for whatever they did to get answers. I would do the same. Frankly, Beth has used restrain. If it were me I probably would have been jailed.

That being said ... Tim Miller had no right to criticize a fellow member of the sad fraternity of MP's family members. His revisionist history of Aruba is shameful. Sorry buddy, you crossed the line ... get ready for tomorrows post.

BTW, just curious, who forced Tim Miller and TES to go to Aruba? Did some one hold a gun to their head? Now all I hear is whining about the money it cost. ReallY?

I am saddened and shocked by the folks Tim hangs with these days.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2010, 12:04:43 AM »

Hello all

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Red ... I could care less about Steph Watt ... Beth bashers are everywhere.  However ... Tim Miller falls in an entirely different category.  In over five years ... this man has never undermine the mother of Natalee Holloway.  Nevertheless ... in this interview ... he upholds Steph's bashing and manages several punches of his own.

Janet

++++++

Steph Watts - September 20, 2010

"The face to face meeting with Joran van der Sloot?  Was it a journey for justice or a mission for money." (para)

"Those who have profited from the murder of Natalee Holloway; the murderer, the media and Natalee's mother." (para)

+++++++

ROUGH UPDATED OVERVIEW

Tim Miller - Seph Watts Interview
September 20, 2010

Beginning

Tim:
- Robin calls re Dave's collapse.
- Talked to Robin several times today.
- Upholds Dave to the nth degree.
- Dave is a great friend ... wishes they had met ten years ago.
- Ongoing praises of Dave.
- Wants Natalee Holloway case to go away ... there are other cases.

23:00 (approx)

Tim:
- Called Dave when news of Stephany's murder broke.
- Beth did not return Tim’s call.

30:00 (approx)

Tim:
- Undermines Beth’s motives regarding the face to face with Joran.
- It is all about the documentary ... not in Natalee’s best intestest.
- Implies that Beth compromised the Aruban investigation.
- Suggests all efforts to get Joran to talk has been damaged.
- Upholds the Aruban investigation.
- FBI and Aruban investigators on the same page.
- Beth failed to make appearances at TES fund raisings.
- Beth is exploiting Natalee‘s disappearance for financial gain.
- Questions credibility of Beth's foundation.
- If Beth wants to make a difference … focus at home.
- Beth is putting money in her own pocket.
- Beth has not financially supported TES
- Upholds Louis Schaeffer role regarding the Persistence search.
- Upholds Aurban Authorities cooperation throughout the search.
- Continues to uphold Dave Holloway.

Hell, Beth did not return my call either. Should I have gone on Good Morning America and bashed Beth? BTW, Tim didn't return my call either. Those who live in glass houses, eh Tim?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: September 22, 2010, 12:08:10 AM »

Red, I have NO doubt on Tim's veracity in the beginning. I think he was duped by the Persistence fiasco.

I have no doubt he has now sold out.  I am so disappointed and livid. Look at the facts uncovered here at SM and especially Natalee's Freebirds. I don't think anyone can defend what has transpired. I stand with Beth.

Agreed.

BTW, Steph missed some people who profited from NH, conveniently enough.

Who was the first person to write a book on Natalee's disappearance? Hint: It was not Beth. But that person is different because they are buddy, buddy. BTW, in that book ... nice copyright infringement for not siting the source of Shango.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: September 22, 2010, 12:09:30 AM »

Red, I am sure you are aware of the "contributions" John Silvetti (et al) are making to TES to this very day. I'm afraid Tim has been "bought off".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.