April 25, 2024, 10:00:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 286846 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #140 on: September 22, 2010, 12:10:50 AM »

Hello all

Sorry I have not been around lately but have been very under the weather. However, I would get off my death bed and comment on the BS that I heard on the Steph Watts amateur hour. What a sad pathetic excuse for a human being. No wonder he got canned from the MSM.

I don't know what is worse, his radio voice or his inept skills of interviewing.

Let me just say that listening to Dana Pretzer is a joy.

Hi Red, so sorry you've been sick...hope you're better soon!

You're absolutely correct about Steph Watts, sad pathetic excuse for a human being!

I couldn't care less about him if I tried.

Tim Miller was the heartbreaking party to it for me.  I would have never dreamed I'd ever hear Tim talk about Beth, or ever refer to Natalee like he did.  Something to the effect of...It's been five years...wish it would just go away!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: September 22, 2010, 12:12:07 AM »

I have listened to this over and over thinking that maybe the next time I listen to it that the words out of Tim Miller's mouth will change. Sadly they do not. I am very disappointed in Tim and honestly being some one who has wanted answers to the disappearance and death of his own daughter, he has a short memory.

I love Tim Miller live a brother; however, he crossed a line and should be ashamed of himself. Maybe Tim would like to one make up his mind whether he thinks Aruba authorities are good or bad and whether he is for or against a boycott. You do not get to change your mind like you change your underwear.

As for Steph Watts ... to borrow and 80's term, what a hoser.

Here is basically my theory and principle I live by when it comes to missing persons and families of missing persons.

I would never criticize a family member for what they do when they are trying to find answers to their daughters death. The grief that a family goes thru is beyond words. I would never pretend to know the grief, however, I have seen it and tried to provide comfort. Who am I to judge Tim Miller or Beth for whatever they did to get answers. I would do the same. Frankly, Beth has used restrain. If it were me I probably would have been jailed.

That being said ... Tim Miller had no right to criticize a fellow member of the sad fraternity of MP's family members. His revisionist history of Aruba is shameful. Sorry buddy, you crossed the line ... get ready for tomorrows post.

BTW, just curious, who forced Tim Miller and TES to go to Aruba? Did some one hold a gun to their head? Now all I hear is whining about the money it cost. ReallY?

I am saddened and shocked by the folks Tim hangs with these days.

Thanks Red.

Good Night All

Janet
9:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: September 22, 2010, 12:17:15 AM »

Don't you wonder if something was mentioned in the K2 depositions that led Beth to want to go to Peru and Aruba with a real investigative journalist???  Maybe a journalist that spoke both English and Dutch? Hmmmmm....

Good point!  Could be a possibility imo.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: September 22, 2010, 12:20:23 AM »

Don't you wonder if something was mentioned in the K2 depositions that led Beth to want to go to Peru and Aruba with a real investigative journalist???  Maybe a journalist that spoke both English and Dutch? Hmmmmm....

Well, I don't think any of us had any idea that depositions took place Aug. 23-25. The time frame does beg a few questions!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: September 22, 2010, 12:21:42 AM »

Well, I don't think any of us had any idea that depositions took place Aug. 23-25. The time frame does beg a few questions!

We didn't but remember, JQK has mentioned before that he's updated on the progress of the Kalpoe case. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: September 22, 2010, 12:23:54 AM »

One more thought....... I was kind of hoping that IF the Kalpoes made it to the USA -- our FBI might want to have a few words with them. (maybe they did!)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: September 22, 2010, 12:31:46 AM »

Hello all

Sorry I have not been around lately but have been very under the weather. However, I would get off my death bed and comment on the BS that I heard on the Steph Watts amateur hour. What a sad pathetic excuse for a human being. No wonder he got canned from the MSM.

I don't know what is worse, his radio voice or his inept skills of interviewing.

We all know Steph Watts is a real tool, I think the big disappointment is in Tim Miller.

I have listened to this over and over thinking that maybe the next time I listen to it that the words out of Tim Miller's mouth will change. Sadly they do not. I am very disappointed in Tim and honestly being some one who has wanted answers to the disappearance and death of his own daughter, he has a short memory.

I love Tim Miller live a brother; however, he crossed a line and should be ashamed of himself. Maybe Tim would like to one make up his mind whether he thinks Aruba authorities are good or bad and whether he is for or against a boycott. You do not get to change your mind like you change your underwear.

Here is basically my theory and principle I live by when it comes to missing persons and families of missing persons.

I would never criticize a family member for what they do when they are trying to find answers to their daughters death. The grief that a family goes thru is beyond words. I would never pretend to know the grief, however, I have seen it and tried to provide comfort. Who am I to judge Tim Miller or Beth for whatever they did to get answers. I would do the same. Frankly, Beth has used restrain. If it were me I probably would have been jailed.

That being said ... Tim Miller had no right to criticize a fellow member of the sad fraternity of MP's family members. His revisionist history of Aruba is shameful. Sorry buddy, you crossed the line ... get ready for tomorrows post.

BTW, just curious, who forced Tim Miller and TES to go to Aruba? Did some one hold a gun to their head? Now all I hear is whining about the money it cost. ReallY?

Very well stated Red.  I agree completely!  Go get him on the front page!

Even sadder to me is that Tim hasn't forgotten, he's still living it!  According to him Beth is "the mother, not an investigator" but he also talks about things that are still being discovered in Laura's case...that he according to his buddy Steph works on every single day!  But he expects Beth to trust Natalee's case to everyone who has failed for over five years to bring her home!

Just one of many contradictions that were very infuriating imo.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: September 22, 2010, 12:38:26 AM »

Red, I am sure you are aware of the "contributions" John Silvetti (et al) are making to TES to this very day. I'm afraid Tim has been "bought off".

Yup.

I guess Mr. Miller forgot about the fundraiser that he had where Beth Holloway sent a letter to TES that was read at the event. Beth & Red would have been at the first event in person but it was cancelled at the last minute.

I guess Tim forgot about Beth going to Orlando, FL with the Caylee Anthony case as well.

BTW Steph & Tim, it was Dave Holloway who wrote the first book. How come no mention of Dave profiting off Natalee's disappearance? I do not blame Dave for one second for writing the book, not do I accuse him of making $'s. I would like to wish him a speedy recovery.

And also, Steph, were not you with the MSM? So that means that you profited as well I guess.

Just curious, if you trash familes ... why would anyone call you to help find their loved one? This is a bit of advice Tim and it comes from the heart, you are a searcher, not CSI. Yours and TES's mission was to find missing people, not play a novice pundit criticizing familes for trying to get answers.

You broke my heart Fredo.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: September 22, 2010, 12:43:25 AM »

Red, I am sure you are aware of the "contributions" John Silvetti (et al) are making to TES to this very day. I'm afraid Tim has been "bought off".

Yup.

I guess Mr. Miller forgot about the fundraiser that he had where Beth Holloway sent a letter to TES that was read at the event. Beth & Red would have been at the first event in person but it was cancelled at the last minute.

I guess Tim forgot about Beth going to Orlando, FL with the Caylee Anthony case as well.

BTW Steph & Tim, it was Dave Holloway who wrote the first book. How come no mention of Dave profiting off Natalee's disappearance? I do not blame Dave for one second for writing the book, not do I accuse him of making $'s. I would like to wish him a speedy recovery.

And also, Steph, were not you with the MSM? So that means that you profited as well I guess.

Just curious, if you trash familes ... why would anyone call you to help find their loved one? This is a bit of advice Tim and it comes from the heart, you are a searcher, not CSI. Yours and TES's mission was to find missing people, not play a novice pundit criticizing familes for trying to get answers.

You broke my heart Fredo.

Broke mine too.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: September 22, 2010, 12:46:48 AM »

Hello all

We all know Steph Watts is a real tool, I think the big disappointment is in Tim Miller.

Very well stated Red.  I agree completely!  Go get him on the front page!

Even sadder to me is that Tim hasn't forgotten, he's still living it!  According to him Beth is "the mother, not an investigator" but he also talks about things that are still being discovered in Laura's case...that he according to his buddy Steph works on every single day!  But he expects Beth to trust Natalee's case to everyone who has failed for over five years to bring her home!

Just one of many contradictions that were very infuriating imo.

Yes, there seems to be a complete double standard and revisionist history. I must have missed Steph Watts in the beginning of the NH case. I know I missed him when I was digging in the landfill next to Dave and Tim. Guess the man does not like to get his hands dirty.

You make great points and the reason why I would not criticize a family member for trying to get answers.

Newsflash ... like every thing was done with approval in Aruba, HAHAHA. That's a good one. I guess standing in from of Van der Sloots house calling them out was in the best interest of the investigation? Hmm, was some of the stuff done the the Anthony case or Haleigh Cummings case done in the best interest of the case or was it things that Tim did because he thought he could help? Even if it was not exactly ... what law enforcement would have agreed with?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2010, 12:51:36 AM »

Remember just before that fundraiser that was cancelled, Tim did that interview with Jennifer Hale,
the Birmingham reporter, where he said that they had the money to go back and search the 100 plus
remaining targets?

What happened to all that money?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2010, 12:52:03 AM »

Finally, Tim Miller and Steph Watts are both tlaking out of their hat. Every thing they said in the interview was complete speculation. They have no idea what happened or what Beth's motives were. How would he, they have had no contact.

So instead they just make accusations.

You do not get to tell another person what they need to do in life ... that is why it is called their life.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2010, 12:57:21 AM »

Viernes 17 de septiembre de 2010

Judge Van der Sloot case has not yet received the report on computer

Police had to send paper two months ago, when he finished reviewing the Dutchman laptop. In addition, parents of murdered Stephany Flores did not meet with the mother of Natalee Holloway, to avoid media attention

Judge Cordova Carlos Morales, head of the Fourth Court for Prison Inmates in Lima, asked the Division of High Tech Crime of the PNP the final report of findings based on police citizen's computer Dutchman Joran van der Sloot. Van der Sloot, currently held at the Miguel Castro Castro prison, is on trial for the murder of Stephany Flores.

According to RPP, the judge asked the police for the document, although the review of the laptop ended nearly two months, this has not yet been reached at his office. This evidence is needed to confirm the accounts given by the Dutchman, about to hit Flores because it was discovered in the computer information kept Van der Sloot on the U.S. killing of Natalee Holloway. Van der Sloot was prosecuted for the death of Holloway in Aruba.

THERE WAS NO MEETING WITH RIFLE
On the other hand, this morning left the country Beth Twitty, Holloway's mother, who came to Lima to meet with Van der Sloot in the Castro Castro prison.

However, Ricardo Flores, father of Stephany, Twitty declined to meet in order to "avoid a media circus" with the meeting. Twitty was accompanied by reporter Dutchman Peter de Vries, who has closely followed the cases in which the fellow has been involved. Twitty and De Vries left the Sheraton hotel this morning after the alleged meeting, as reported by international media. But a spokesman denied that Twitty INPE has met with the alleged murderer of his daughter.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/640672/juez-caso-van-der-sloot-aun-no-recibe-informe-sobre-computadora
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2010, 01:10:29 AM »

I want to tell you Red, how much I admire and respect you for getting on here and sharing your position on the Steph/Tim interview. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2010, 01:11:10 AM »

Finally, Tim Miller and Steph Watts are both tlaking out of their hat. Every thing they said in the interview was complete speculation. They have no idea what happened or what Beth's motives were. How would he, they have had no contact.

So instead they just make accusations.

You do not get to tell another person what they need to do in life ... that is why it is called their life.

That was the FACT that astounded me about the whole thing!  THEY HAVE NO IDEA!

But I bet Peter R. DeVries, the REAL investigative journalist does.     

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2010, 01:17:02 AM »

He said he went to Aruba 9 times? At who's request? Surely not all Beth.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2010, 01:19:25 AM »

One more thought....... I was kind of hoping that IF the Kalpoes made it to the USA -- our FBI might want to have a few words with them. (maybe they did!)

Why was "boom boom" the first thing that came to mind when I read this?   Monkey Devil!

Nadira:  Deepak!...Satish!...why you boom boom in you pants!

brerlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: September 22, 2010, 01:20:31 AM »

As to Tim Miller, remember long ago when Dumb-Pig was running the show? And Dumb-Pig was basically preventing the investigation and searches to continue? (This might have been about the ocean searches, but I'm not sure now since this was so long ago.)

Dave and Beth and Tim Miller were all upset (this was the time when the Boycott Aruba sentiment was beginning to get strong). And I think, but am not sure about this part, that was when Tim said something about he'd now support a boycott of Aruba. In any case, Tim wasn't happy about Dumb-Pig's actions. Then Dumb-Pig called Tim, and somehow, they patched everything up, and Tim was once again happy with Dumb-Pig and happy with Aruba.

Do you all remember that time?

That was when I decided that Tim was too easily influenced by others. That a good number of wires were burnt out between his ears. Not playing with a full deck. Two or three cans short of a six pack.

So I accepted his limitations, though I was disappointed that so many others were not seeing them.

But I wouldn't have expected this behavior by him. His recent actions are surprising. But then again, Tim does have a weak mind and he is easily persuaded by others. His past history has shown that. So, yeah. That's the way Tim Miller is. And in six months, I wouldn't be surprised if Tim is again talking like he's on Beth's side again.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2010, 01:21:33 AM »

Why was "boom boom" the first thing that came to mind when I read this?   Monkey Devil!

Nadira:  Deepak!...Satish!...why you boom boom in you pants!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: September 22, 2010, 01:23:21 AM »

Tim Miller has lost it

OR

Tim Miller has a secret mission to have certain people think he is on their side

OR

Tim Miller has lost it

personally,, I know i have felt terrible about his own loss for his daughter and and always thought his intentions were good, very good.

and this latest situation is very disturbing.

I think the people have felt anger, rage, frustration and pain, because of EVIL people doing EVIL things in EVIL places.   We relate to it, Not because it necessarily happened to any of us but because the thought of it happening is beyond belief. and because we are advanced primates that do not want to see other primates hurt OVER and OVER and OVER again.

we have felt this way all because of someone they had never met nor will they probably ever meet (Beth and Dave)  and the tragic place they have found themselves in.

it is extremely difficult for me to even imagine saying the things TM has said

My jaw is sore from it hitting the table so many times

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.