April 24, 2024, 01:43:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 286728 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: September 22, 2010, 06:53:43 PM »

omg......I'm so far behind and lost..... I just heard and I do hope Dave will be okay. My hopes are there with him.

Since he was sent home from the hospital, I'm thinking he's ok at least for now and it wasn't an urgent medical emergency.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: September 22, 2010, 07:24:44 PM »

If anyone has an update on Dave Holloway's condition, please do post.  I'm hoping that no news is good news and it was a false alarm.  Unfortunately, the older we get the more likely we are to have these events.  Dave is at the age that sudden heart attack in men is not uncommon.  I'm hoping he is ok.
Klaas - Debbie @ bfn posted this morning.  Dave is at home and resting.  So far test results are positive and there are to be more tests tomorrow.

Debbie gave an update around 3:00 p. m. this aft'  -  Dave is doing fine and all prayers are appreciated.

Thanks Can

By "all tests are positive" does that mean that tests are actually negative for heart attack? 
Klaas, that q. @ bfn.  Tests revealed no signs of heart attack.  More tests tomorrow. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: September 22, 2010, 07:25:53 PM »

sorry, correction.  that question was asked @ bfn. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: September 22, 2010, 07:31:03 PM »

Thanks, Can.  It's kind of you to let us know.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: September 22, 2010, 07:40:28 PM »

Thanks, Can.  It's kind of you to let us know.

You're welcome Magnolia.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: September 22, 2010, 07:50:37 PM »

Thank you Can.  That's good news, no heart attack.  Stress or diet can cause heart attack symptoms.  I knew a guy that swore he was having a heart attack and it turned out to be indigestion.  Hopefully it will turn out to be something simpler like this.

I'll keep Dave in my prayers. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: September 22, 2010, 07:55:09 PM »

Thank you Can.  That's good news, no heart attack.  Stress or diet can cause heart attack symptoms.  I knew a guy that swore he was having a heart attack and it turned out to be indigestion.  Hopefully it will turn out to be something simpler like this.

Yes, it is good news Klaas.  I too hope it is something simpler as you say.
Not to be pessimistic, but he is not out of the woods yet, imo until the further tests are completed.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: September 22, 2010, 07:59:17 PM »

Yes, it is good news Klaas.  I too hope it is something simpler as you say.
Not to be pessimistic, but he is not out of the woods yet, imo until the further tests are completed.

Oh, I know it could be angina could be an artery problem could be lots of things.  Still great news no heart attack.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: September 22, 2010, 08:23:51 PM »

If anyone has an update on Dave Holloway's condition, please do post.  I'm hoping that no news is good news and it was a false alarm.  Unfortunately, the older we get the more likely we are to have these events.  Dave is at the age that sudden heart attack in men is not uncommon.  I'm hoping he is ok.
Klaas - Debbie @ bfn posted this morning.  Dave is at home and resting.  So far test results are positive and there are to be more tests tomorrow.

Debbie gave an update around 3:00 p. m. this aft'  -  Dave is doing fine and all prayers are appreciated.

Thanks Can

By "all tests are positive" does that mean that tests are actually negative for heart attack?  
Thinking the same thing ............. you want tests to be NEGATIVE!!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: September 22, 2010, 08:38:48 PM »

Wreck - exactly but maybe Debbie at BFN doesn't know that 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: September 22, 2010, 09:25:10 PM »

So, no FP story about Tim and Steph?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: September 22, 2010, 09:33:41 PM »

Red just emailed me.  He wants to put together a more in depth post which will include some excerpts from old Pretzer shows where Tim spoke.  We are working on it.  When it is posted, hopefully by Friday, it will be a DOOZIE 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: September 22, 2010, 09:38:26 PM »

Red just emailed me.  He wants to put together a more in depth post which will include some excerpts from old Pretzer shows where Tim spoke.  We are working on it.  When it is posted, hopefully by Friday, it will be a DOOZIE 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: September 22, 2010, 09:40:38 PM »

I think Dave is under the influence of his current wife, and I am not sure of her motives.

But, Dave should remember that Beth is the mother of half of his children, and he should not
be in cahoots with anybody who speaks of her as Tim Miller did.

It is just not in any way becoming to Dave.  He should stand shoulder to shoulder with Beth
in regards to Natalee.

I am giving Dave a pass over the last horror show until he is well, then I expect him to get his house in order, after thoughtful prayer and reflection.  Nowhere in the Bible, he professes to be enamored of, is there a place where disrespect of a mother is encouraged.  Beth is Natalee's Mother, she possesses the Motherly Instincts in the family, let her use them and support her endeavors. 

Dave has chased one wild goose after another, nobody should condemn the acts he performs in the name of his oldest daughter.  These two parents should stop at nothing to get their daughter back.  I would like to see more communication between them, if there is not much now.  They both have a common goal and that is to bring their daughter, Natalee, home.  There is no one else in this whole world who shares that goal, no one.  1+1=2, make that happen, don't let Beth carry the burden alone.  Natalee's Mom needs support from her other parent, her Dad.

Steph-o-ME ME ME's House of Horrors, just in time for Halloween.  He does not need a guest, he does all the talking and because of that is very agitating.  He not only agitates his audience, he agitates his guests and he sits there and giggles while they are pushed into the flames he has ready for them.  For me, Steph's show was one and done.  It was so unbelievable the way he did not let his guests talk, he only used them to further his agenda.  He pushes his guests into a corner until they agree with him, in a backward sort of way.  The show should be renamed, 'Watt's Up With That $h!t'?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: September 22, 2010, 09:45:50 PM »

Red just emailed me.  He wants to put together a more in depth post which will include some excerpts from old Pretzer shows where Tim spoke.  We are working on it.  When it is posted, hopefully by Friday, it will be a DOOZIE  

I will have to splice several segments together so my part will take a while and I have to wait for Red to tell me which ones he wants.

I've suggested to Red he do a short piece now with a note "to be continued"
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 09:50:26 PM by klaasend » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: September 22, 2010, 09:47:10 PM »

Bearlyhere said:

"The show should be renamed, 'Watt's Up With That $h!t'?"   

Monkey Devil!      Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: September 22, 2010, 09:48:47 PM »

Bearlyhere said:

"The show should be renamed, 'Watt's Up With That $h!t'?"   

Monkey Devil!      Monkey Devil!

hahahahahaha
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: September 22, 2010, 09:49:13 PM »

I will watch for that on Friday. I like DOOZIES. And Red rants. I have to go to soccer tomorrow night. Getting towards the end of the season, might or might not be the final outdoor game. I think the ranking is 2nd place right now. Oh the stress.
I will think about any Q's I have for Dana's show.
Wreck was wondering if there is any way that Beth via JQK could have any information about the Kalpoe depositions, I am wondering about that one.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: September 22, 2010, 09:51:15 PM »

I will watch for that on Friday. I like DOOZIES. And Red rants. I have to go to soccer tomorrow night. Getting towards the end of the season, might or might not be the final outdoor game. I think the ranking is 2nd place right now. Oh the stress.
Wreck was wondering if there is any way that Beth via JQK could have any information about the Kalpoe depositions, I am wondering about that one.

I'll see if Red can find out.  It might be something Beth is not at liberty to talk about.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: September 22, 2010, 09:58:41 PM »

I don't think that was MY request -- but, I wouldn't mind knowing!!    I was hoping the FBI got to "talk to Kalpoes" while visting California. Somehow, I don't think anything revealed will be made public. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.