March 29, 2024, 08:25:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 284226 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: September 22, 2010, 10:00:51 PM »

I think Dave is under the influence of his current wife, and I am not sure of her motives.

But, Dave should remember that Beth is the mother of half of his children, and he should not
be in cahoots with anybody who speaks of her as Tim Miller did.

It is just not in any way becoming to Dave.  He should stand shoulder to shoulder with Beth
in regards to Natalee.

I am giving Dave a pass over the last horror show until he is well, then I expect him to get his house in order, after thoughtful prayer and reflection.  Nowhere in the Bible, he professes to be enamored of, is there a place where disrespect of a mother is encouraged.  Beth is Natalee's Mother, she possesses the Motherly Instincts in the family, let her use them and support her endeavors. 

Dave has chased one wild goose after another, nobody should condemn the acts he performs in the name of his oldest daughter.  These two parents should stop at nothing to get their daughter back.  I would like to see more communication between them, if there is not much now.  They both have a common goal and that is to bring their daughter, Natalee, home.  There is no one else in this whole world who shares that goal, no one.  1+1=2, make that happen, don't let Beth carry the burden alone.  Natalee's Mom needs support from her other parent, her Dad.

Steph-o-ME ME ME's House of Horrors, just in time for Halloween.  He does not need a guest, he does all the talking and because of that is very agitating.  He not only agitates his audience, he agitates his guests and he sits there and giggles while they are pushed into the flames he has ready for them.  For me, Steph's show was one and done.  It was so unbelievable the way he did not let his guests talk, he only used them to further his agenda.  He pushes his guests into a corner until they agree with him, in a backward sort of way.  The show should be renamed, 'Watt's Up With That $h!t'?

That's 2 great posts tonight!! Thanks!! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: September 22, 2010, 10:11:44 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Wednesday, June 17, 2009 – Special Guests: Alexis Moore and Maria Phelps, Mark Williams, Tim Miller, Steph Watts and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax” 
June 17th, 2009

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2009/06/17/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-wednesday-june-17-2009-special-guests-alexis-moore-and-maria-phelps-mark-williams-tim-miller-steph-watts-and-robin-sax-with-%e2%80%9cnothing-but/

++++++++++++

texasmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #577 on: June 18, 2009, 10:41:08 PM »

Tim Miller on Dana Pretzer 6/17/09 About the Holloway Case

You know what we’re having a big fundraiser in July and Beth is actually coming to our fundraiser.  You know we’ve done so very very much work in Aruba.  And I was actually with John Silvetti that did the water search over there and Louis Schaefer who actually funded that thing last time I was with them just a couple of weeks ago and the Natalee Holloway case is one of them that we still have 140+ targets over there that we located with the sonar equipment, it’s one of those things that we do want to get over there and investigate every one of them with the ROV send it down some of that stuffs in 1100 feet of water.  And again it’s going to be an extremely expensive search upwards of a million and a half dollars and again there’s one irresponsible reporter out of Birmingham Alabama that reported that we already had that one and a half million dollars secured.  And it’s one of the things that just killed our donations..I mean just killed em.  We got emails and phone calls of people that had donated to us said how in the world can you spend one and a half million dollars on the Natalee Holloway case when we have all these missing persons cases over here.  Again it’s was not like that.  We don’t have ten cents secured for the Natalee Holloway case to go back to Aruba yet, it’s one of the things that Louis Schaefer is working on.  I know for a fact we will be back there someday.  I don’t think Fred Golba helped our relationship out over there in Aruba when he took his dog over there.  But I think we can mend all that stuff and move forward but I am certainly looking forward to the day when we get back over to Aruba continue that search and investigate every one of them objects that we’ve got out there in the sea.  See if we can pull off that miracle and get Natalee located.  Natalee is of course not priority right now and it’s because of funding and because of other cases we’ve got.  But I’m not going to say that she’s totally on the back burner neither. So you know it’s going to take another one of them miracles for Louis Schaefer to go ahead and generate the money and I know if anybody can do it it will be Louis Schaefer.  And when God blesses us with that then we’ll go over there and put every effort into seeing if by chance one of them objects is Natalee and we feel as though one of them are, we’ve just got to get the right one.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.560

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: September 22, 2010, 10:21:47 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Wednesday, June 17, 2009 – Special Guests: Alexis Moore and Maria Phelps, Mark Williams, Tim Miller, Steph Watts and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax” 
June 17th, 2009

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2009/06/17/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-wednesday-june-17-2009-special-guests-alexis-moore-and-maria-phelps-mark-williams-tim-miller-steph-watts-and-robin-sax-with-%e2%80%9cnothing-but/

++++++++++++

texasmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #577 on: June 18, 2009, 10:41:08 PM »

Tim Miller on Dana Pretzer 6/17/09 About the Holloway Case

You know what we’re having a big fundraiser in July and Beth is actually coming to our fundraiser.  You know we’ve done so very very much work in Aruba.  And I was actually with John Silvetti that did the water search over there and Louis Schaefer who actually funded that thing last time I was with them just a couple of weeks ago and the Natalee Holloway case is one of them that we still have 140+ targets over there that we located with the sonar equipment, it’s one of those things that we do want to get over there and investigate every one of them with the ROV send it down some of that stuffs in 1100 feet of water.  And again it’s going to be an extremely expensive search upwards of a million and a half dollars and again there’s one irresponsible reporter out of Birmingham Alabama that reported that we already had that one and a half million dollars secured.  And it’s one of the things that just killed our donations..I mean just killed em.  We got emails and phone calls of people that had donated to us said how in the world can you spend one and a half million dollars on the Natalee Holloway case when we have all these missing persons cases over here.  Again it’s was not like that.  We don’t have ten cents secured for the Natalee Holloway case to go back to Aruba yet, it’s one of the things that Louis Schaefer is working on.  I know for a fact we will be back there someday.  I don’t think Fred Golba helped our relationship out over there in Aruba when he took his dog over there.  But I think we can mend all that stuff and move forward but I am certainly looking forward to the day when we get back over to Aruba continue that search and investigate every one of them objects that we’ve got out there in the sea.  See if we can pull off that miracle and get Natalee located.  Natalee is of course not priority right now and it’s because of funding and because of other cases we’ve got.  But I’m not going to say that she’s totally on the back burner neither. So you know it’s going to take another one of them miracles for Louis Schaefer to go ahead and generate the money and I know if anybody can do it it will be Louis Schaefer.  And when God blesses us with that then we’ll go over there and put every effort into seeing if by chance one of them objects is Natalee and we feel as though one of them are, we’ve just got to get the right one.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.560

But...Tim Miller did say on Birmingham Televison that they had the $1,500,000. to go back to Aruba
and they were bringing a big boat out of Trinadad to search the 140+ targets that they had located.

The reporter was Jennifer Hale and after Tim raised such a ruckus she never put the print of the article
on the web.  However, a friend of mine heard the interview and relayed exactly what Tim had said as
Jennifer reported it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: September 22, 2010, 10:31:25 PM »

Klaas

I could not find any podcasts of interview with Dana between June, 2006 and September, 2006.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

++++++++

Heli Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:30 pm

Dana Pretzer
July 20, 2006

Dana:

If you watch cable tv news or internet, you name it, forums Scared Monkeys, you'll know that there's a group of people that make it their priority to help victims the same we do on this program to recover people, loved. These people work their butts off, spend their money and if there's a way we can help them with more money

Tim how are you sir, welcome to the program. Haven't had you on ... How did you get into this, it isn't the type of hobby that Joe Public does like in the wood shop carving or painting...

Tim:

I was in construction business, a general contractor, my business was going good, we moved into a new house, in 1984 .... the next day my daugters' mother came home for lunch...Laura was talking on the phone ....... she went to meet her boyfriend but she never made it home ....

The police told us Laura was a runaway ... I begged the police to do something but in those days there were no search teams.

(Continues to tell story, believe we've all heard it before)

Our searches have found 58 people that are deceased. There is one thing worse than having a dead loved one, or missed loved one is to know they're dead out there somewhere and not being able to say goodbye.

We've become very close to these families. The best case scenarios is when we find people alive, I've been able to hand back 3 children to their parents who'd been abducted.

(continues with more anecdotes)

Dana:

You took your own tragedy and lack of answers (lost satellite signal)

Tim:

.... we never received a grant in our life, we've tried to be self sufficient, we get donations, we have fund raisers. We never, ever ask for money from a family member, we've never asked for money from LE, we won't accept money from family members. Somehow or another, God has always blessed us to keep our doors open, to make it to the next search. I get religion into it, but before we start a search we always start with a prayer...

I'm only the founder of TES, God is our leader and that's why we have the success we have....

(more anecdotes about various searches)

Dana:

We've got about 10 minutes left, so I should ask you about the Holloway case, I'd get shot by some of my listeners if I didn't. Anybody who followed the case knows how hard you and your crew worked and all the roadblocks you ran into.

Will natalee be found?
What can we do as media and audience to help get you back to Aruba to continue on to search?
Are there places that you wanted to search that you weren't able to search in the quest to find Natalee?

Tim:

First off, Beth and Dave and I talk all the time, we're very close. I took 21 people to Aruba vrom 26 states, we took the best of the best, we had a tremendous amount of roadblocks from the government

I am just so sure that Natalee is out in that water, 3 to 5 miles out. I truly believe they put her in that fish trap, crab trap. She's in 800 to 1,000 of water. We were going to go back in may with a florida and Louissiana organization. We had magnatometer, we had a boat rented from Curacao, I truly think natalee is findable, Natalee is not alive ... but at the last moment the funding didn't come through, it was going to be a 50,000 thing, Natalee is findable out in that water.

The neat thing that happened, I got e-mail from karen, she was looking forward to us coming over, there was new info that Natalee is probably out there in that water, the equipmetn is something they didn't have, she was looking forward to working together with us. We were disappointed we didnt' go

Dana;

when did you get tha tfrom her

Tim:

First week of May. We were planning to go on May 15 but the funding fell through We had already paid for some plane tickets. I guess it just wasn't the right time but I think Natalee is findable I encourage ppl to send in $5,00....Natalee needs to be in Birmingham, her parents need to have a funeral fo rher, they deserve to have a headstone to put flowers on.

This is a high profile case, Beth and Dave are just real people and that's their real daughter. I'm choked up right now, I truly feel in my heart that Natalee is findable but right now it's lack of funding. If she's in that fish trap she's findable and there will be body parts in there. It's only funding that's keeping us from that.

I have a neat relationsip with Karin, but it fell apart. We're kind of used to those things, but we pick up the pieces and keep trying. i think it's going to happen for Natalee. We did everything off the coast of Aruba that we could, so now we have the equipment available to us to go to 1,000 feet. I'm looking forward to the day we can go back

Dana:

We're looking forward, as the family you don't have complete closure, you know that yourself as the father of a murdered daughter. Tim, did the Aruban gov't obstruct you, did they put restrictions

Tim:

A lot of restrictions, they made our life miserable. They turned the foucs around on what we were doing wrong, they hurt our feelings. We considered the source it was ...we found the place where Natalee was temporarily buried in but then they said we were destroying their turtle eggs.

I had two meetings with Dompig, but he didn't return my calls after that. JVBD tried to ahve me arrested, he said I threatened him I just wanted to search his well..he screamed at us and we feared for our own safety. PVD went absolutely berserk and he went to the Prosecutor and tried to get us arrested.

A lot of time was wasted, but again it was something.. we have to go back there, we have to clear that water out there, and I'm optimistic that we can bring Natalee homea nd if we don't ....we know she's not there, but it's not been cleared. Dave and I were down there in October, we actually found the boat that took her out there and those ppl actually put there house up for sale right after that and went back to Holland.

I think we can find Natalee; Dave and Beth have both expected the fact Natalee is dead.

Dana:

Hopefully we can help to get some donations to come your way.

http://refugeesunleashed.net/about3669.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: September 22, 2010, 10:32:30 PM »

It was a telephone interview and Tim was likely in his cups when he said it, but he did say what
he is denying.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #245 on: September 22, 2010, 10:39:03 PM »

I've been racking my brain for the past few days trying to think what in the world could have brought that on from Tim Miller.

What would have made him turn on Beth so viciously...

Something crossed my mind this morning so I'm just going to put it out here.

What if Beth went in there and said...

Joran I have no hate for you in my heart.

I don't know who put her there, but I know where Natalee was found.

Your mother and father knew too, they observed the spot from shore where the Persistence found her remains.

I know the Aruban authorities have her remains, and all I want is to take them home.

You can die here in Peru, or maybe I can help expedite a temperature controlled room in a Federal facility in the U. S.

If you help me bring my daughter home...even at this late date;  could drastically change the outlook for your future.

Or maybe you enjoy being the most hated man in the world...do you really believe you'll survive general population?

The choice is yours Joran.

Beth's words, Joran's reaction... and statement that he can't talk to her about it without his lawyer is all captured by Peter R. DeVries camera.

To soon be viewed by millions.

Everyone will know...

Joran tells mommydearest in their next call what happened...

Peter R. DeVries will finally address the Persistence Mission and all involved.

We all know that news traveled like wildfire.

Did I hear a boom boom? 

And then a preemptive strike on Beth?

Just a thought...

Could this company have anything to do with your thinking?

LEX HOLDING N.V.

Business address BEATRIXSTRAAT 38, ORANJESTAD OOST
Legal form LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company LEX HOLDING N.V .
Statutory seat ARUBA
Date of incorporation 23 NOVEMBER 2007

Authorized capital</ FONT> ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year 01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER
NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

SCHWENGLE, MILDRED GABRIELA MARIA;
Residing in CUMANA 101-I, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
Born in THE NETHERLANDS, ROTTERDAM on 26 NOVEMBER 1964
Nationality DUTCH
Position MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective 23 NOVEMBER 2007
Authority FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

1. Holding AS THE ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED THIS: THE PARTY IN - GRANT AID TO - OR IS IN ANY WAY TO INTERESSEREN - OR USE THE BOARD ON OR REPRESENTATION AS TO OTHER COMPANIES, COMPANIES AND LEGAL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF THE PURPOSE DESCRIPTION ;
2. THE INVESTMENT OF FUNDS IN ITS SECURITIES, SHARES AND OTHER SECURITIES AS PART OF THE RIGHT USABILITY, BONDS AND OTHER Interest-bearing CLAIMS UNDER ANY NAME AND IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER;
3. THE ACTION AS finance companies and intermediary in the creation of ALL TYPES OF FINANCING TRANSACTIONS IN PARTICULAR WITHIN THE GROUP IN WHICH THE COMPANY IS ATTACHED;
4. THE COMPANY MAY THE ACTIVITIES LISTED IN PARAGRAPH 3 TO PROV IDE ONLY A WAY THAT THEY ARE NOT SUCH AS CREDIT AS PROVIDED IN ARTICLE 1, PARAGRAPH 1 OF THE MONITORING a national banking MAY BE CONSIDERED. ALSO IT IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS RELIEF THE MEASURES states in Article 48 of a national bankin g MONITORING TO PROVIDE;
5. THE DIRECT OR INDIRECT INVESTMENT IN ITS CAPACITY BUILDING AND RIGHTS TO OBTAIN, POSSESS, RENT, rent, lease, leased, Allotment, draining, DEVELOP, IMPROVE, EDIT, cultivation, sale or otherwise dispose of property, mortgaging OR OTHERWISE AFFECT OF IMMOVABLE CASES and the establishment of infrastructure such as roads, pipes and similar works in real estate;
6. THE PROVISION OF GUARANTEE AND OTHER GUARANTEES AND THE PROPERTY WHETHER OR NOT TRANSFERABLE FIDUCIAIRE OR PROPERTY IN TRUST OR hypothecate, pledge OR OTHERWISE AFFECT OF PROPERTY, AND ANOTHER ONE TO THE SATISFACTION OF SECURITY FOR THE OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY AND LIABILITIES OF THE PARTIES , WHETHER OR NOT TO CONTRAPRESTATIE;
7. ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, staff, EMPLOYEES AND / OR20FORMER EMPLOYEES OF THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES AND / OR THEIR SURVIVORS OF EXIT: STAMRECHT, annuity CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS OF PENSION FUNDS IN AN INSURER THAT IS IN THE POSSESSION OF A LICENSE AS PROVIDED IN ARTICLE 5 OF THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THE INSURANCE SUPERVISION a national;
8. THE BUILDING AND ENSURE pension FOR - AND THE BENEFITS OF DIRECTORS TO SHAREHOLDERS OF THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES COMPANIES AND / OR THEIR SURVIVORS;
9. THE PURSUIT OF ALL WORK AND ALL ACTIONS WHICH THE ABOVE in the broadest sense related, resulting or co uld help.

----------------

http://www.hbnlaw.com/aruba/corporate_pro/firmmember.php?firm_member_id=15

http://www.arubaoceanclub.com/OwnerUpdatesPDF/AB052110Annual%20MeetingMinutesDraft.pdf

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #246 on: September 22, 2010, 10:40:58 PM »

I think Dave is under the influence of his current wife, and I am not sure of her motives.

But, Dave should remember that Beth is the mother of half of his children, and he should not

It is just not in any way becoming to Dave.  He should stand shoulder to shoulder with Beth
in regards to Natalee.

Absolutely agree with this. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: September 22, 2010, 10:46:26 PM »

Thanks Janet
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: September 22, 2010, 10:48:57 PM »

in regards to Natalee.

Absolutely agree with this. 

Me too.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: September 22, 2010, 10:52:06 PM »

$1.5 MILLION RAISED?

Natalee Holloway update: potential problems for search parties bound for Aruba
By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 25, 2009

Tensions are building between two search parties involved in the search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Right now, private investigator Fred Golba is currently in Aruba, searching a retention pond.

Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch are planning a deep water search on the ocean floor in the next few months.

They’ve raised $1.5 million dollars to go back to Aruba to finish a search that began last March, then stalled when funding ran out.

Underwater rovers will inspect suspicious containers on the ocean bottom that could hold Natalee’s remains.

“We still have 140 plus targets over there. We’re going to be bringing in a 360 ft boat from Trinidad,“ says Miller.

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

++++++++

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH WEBSITE

Texas Equusearch Dispels Media Reports Concerning Natalle Holloway Case
Posted on 26. Mar, 2009 by Admin, TES in Featured Articles, Press Releases, TES News

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch is working hard to dispel media reports concerning the Natalee Holloway case.  Reports have surfaced today that Texas EquuSearch has collected $1.5 million to continue the search for Natalee, which is entirely untrue.

Also untrue is the report that Tim was traveling to Aruba with Fred Golba.  This has not been the first time that media has printed false reports regarding TES cases, to include the Caylee Anthony case.

This is the worst year financially for Texas EquuSearch since it began.  We are struggling on a daily basis to try to meet the needs of families across the country that are begging for help.  In these tough economic times, this false, irresponsible reporting could have a very negative impact on our ability to raise funds which go to serve families of the missing” said Miller.  “When the public hear that we have raised that large amount of money to dedicate to one search, they are not going to be willing to donate to our cause of finding missing people.  We are at a point of not being able to support the families that really need us, and when something like this happens, it is just devastating”. “We would not even attempt to raise that amount of money for just one case with so many families awaiting our help.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/03/hollowaycase/

++++++++

EMAIL FROM JENNIFER HALE

Dear Janet,

I have indeed spoken with Tim about the announcement on his website. It is very odd --- as that information is exactly what he told me. I don't know if you are in the Birmingham area, but he did a phone interview with us where he laid out the search, the boat, the price tag and said it would all happen in the next few months. He told viewers that himself on our air. I am horribly sorry if that has hurt donations or caused large donors to pull back...which is why I have taken the article off of our website. I have considered putting the whole phone interview on the internet to somehow vindicate myself so to speak, as I know people are upset.... but after speaking with Tim, he is convinced this whole thing has hurt donations, and I would never want to damage the chances of someone finding their loved one. I hope he will consider doing another interview and clarifying, but we'll just have to see how that turns out.

Thank you for your time and interest,

Warm Regards,
Jennifer Hale

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: September 22, 2010, 10:52:31 PM »

I've been racking my brain for the past few days trying to think what in the world could have brought that on from Tim Miller.

What would have made him turn on Beth so viciously...

Something crossed my mind this morning so I'm just going to put it out here.

What if Beth went in there and said...

Joran I have no hate for you in my heart.

I don't know who put her there, but I know where Natalee was found.

Your mother and father knew too, they observed the spot from shore where the Persistence found her remains.

I know the Aruban authorities have her remains, and all I want is to take them home.

You can die here in Peru, or maybe I can help expedite a temperature controlled room in a Federal facility in the U. S.

If you help me bring my daughter home...even at this late date;  could drastically change the outlook for your future.

Or maybe you enjoy being the most hated man in the world...do you really believe you'll survive general population?

The choice is yours Joran.

Beth's words, Joran's reaction... and statement that he can't talk to her about it without his lawyer is all captured by Peter R. DeVries camera.

To soon be viewed by millions.

Everyone will know...

Joran tells mommydearest in their next call what happened...

Peter R. DeVries will finally address the Persistence Mission and all involved.

We all know that news traveled like wildfire.

Did I hear a boom boom? 

And then a preemptive strike on Beth?

Just a thought...

Could this company have anything to do with your thinking?

LEX HOLDING N.V.

Business address BEATRIXSTRAAT 38, ORANJESTAD OOST
Legal form LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company LEX HOLDING N.V .
Statutory seat ARUBA
Date of incorporation 23 NOVEMBER 2007

Authorized capital</ FONT> ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year 01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER
NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

SCHWENGLE, MILDRED GABRIELA MARIA;
Residing in CUMANA 101-I, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
Born in THE NETHERLANDS, ROTTERDAM on 26 NOVEMBER 1964
Nationality DUTCH
Position MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective 23 NOVEMBER 2007
Authority FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

1. Holding AS THE ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED THIS: THE PARTY IN - GRANT AID TO - OR IS IN ANY WAY TO INTERESSEREN - OR USE THE BOARD ON OR REPRESENTATION AS TO OTHER COMPANIES, COMPANIES AND LEGAL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF THE PURPOSE DESCRIPTION ;
2. THE INVESTMENT OF FUNDS IN ITS SECURITIES, SHARES AND OTHER SECURITIES AS PART OF THE RIGHT USABILITY, BONDS AND OTHER Interest-bearing CLAIMS UNDER ANY NAME AND IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER;
3. THE ACTION AS finance companies and intermediary in the creation of ALL TYPES OF FINANCING TRANSACTIONS IN PARTICULAR WITHIN THE GROUP IN WHICH THE COMPANY IS ATTACHED;
4. THE COMPANY MAY THE ACTIVITIES LISTED IN PARAGRAPH 3 TO PROV IDE ONLY A WAY THAT THEY ARE NOT SUCH AS CREDIT AS PROVIDED IN ARTICLE 1, PARAGRAPH 1 OF THE MONITORING a national banking MAY BE CONSIDERED. ALSO IT IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS RELIEF THE MEASURES states in Article 48 of a national bankin g MONITORING TO PROVIDE;
5. THE DIRECT OR INDIRECT INVESTMENT IN ITS CAPACITY BUILDING AND RIGHTS TO OBTAIN, POSSESS, RENT, rent, lease, leased, Allotment, draining, DEVELOP, IMPROVE, EDIT, cultivation, sale or otherwise dispose of property, mortgaging OR OTHERWISE AFFECT OF IMMOVABLE CASES and the establishment of infrastructure such as roads, pipes and similar works in real estate;
6. THE PROVISION OF GUARANTEE AND OTHER GUARANTEES AND THE PROPERTY WHETHER OR NOT TRANSFERABLE FIDUCIAIRE OR PROPERTY IN TRUST OR hypothecate, pledge OR OTHERWISE AFFECT OF PROPERTY, AND ANOTHER ONE TO THE SATISFACTION OF SECURITY FOR THE OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY AND LIABILITIES OF THE PARTIES , WHETHER OR NOT TO CONTRAPRESTATIE;
7. ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, staff, EMPLOYEES AND / OR20FORMER EMPLOYEES OF THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES AND / OR THEIR SURVIVORS OF EXIT: STAMRECHT, annuity CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS OF PENSION FUNDS IN AN INSURER THAT IS IN THE POSSESSION OF A LICENSE AS PROVIDED IN ARTICLE 5 OF THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THE INSURANCE SUPERVISION a national;
8. THE BUILDING AND ENSURE pension FOR - AND THE BENEFITS OF DIRECTORS TO SHAREHOLDERS OF THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES COMPANIES AND / OR THEIR SURVIVORS;
9. THE PURSUIT OF ALL WORK AND ALL ACTIONS WHICH THE ABOVE in the broadest sense related, resulting or co uld help.

----------------

http://www.hbnlaw.com/aruba/corporate_pro/firmmember.php?firm_member_id=15

http://www.arubaoceanclub.com/OwnerUpdatesPDF/AB052110Annual%20MeetingMinutesDraft.pdf

Thanks TM,

Do you reckon Lex Holding could be Silvetti's company?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: September 22, 2010, 10:57:43 PM »

Janet - December 29, 2006

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2006/12/29/the-dana-pretzer-show-december-29th-2006-special-guest-clint-van-zandt-and-tim-miller/

December 12, 2006

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2006/12/11/jossy-mansur-and-tim-miller-on-the-dana-pretzer-show/

There is more.  I clicked on the Archives to find these 2
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: September 22, 2010, 10:58:59 PM »

Magnolia,

The date that company was formed.  November 23, 2007

The fact that John Silvetti's sister's married name is LEX.  You know....Jake Lex's mom.  

Two too many coinkydinky's for me to think they're not connected.

There are probably more.  

JMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: September 22, 2010, 11:01:51 PM »

Not a Tim Miller quote from a Dana interview but ... very profound nevertheless.  IMO

Janet

+++++++

A NEW DIRECTION BECAUSE OF NATALEE

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 9
updated 12/12/2005 1:25:40 PM ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  .... I told Beth before in Aruba and I don‘t know if she remembers it I said, you know, I started Equusearch in memory of my daughter, Laura, and we‘ve done a tremendous job.  But you know what?  Natalee has taken it to a new direction on how we‘re going to look for missing loved ones.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439299/

Credit: Buckeye

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: September 22, 2010, 11:05:36 PM »

Magnolia,

The fact that John Silvetti's sister's married name is LEX.  You know....Jake Lex's mom.  

There are probably more.  

JMO

I don't think they are coinkydinks.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: September 22, 2010, 11:07:00 PM »

Klaas ... where are podcasts of Dana interviews between February, 2006 and September, 2006?

Janet

+++++

ARCHIVES
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
February 2006

January 2006 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: September 22, 2010, 11:09:19 PM »

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: September 22, 2010, 11:15:02 PM »

Magnolia,

There are probably more.  

JMO

I don't think they are coinkydinks.

Me either. 

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: September 22, 2010, 11:16:45 PM »

seems to me that TM got Beth confused with Cindy Anthony.

how in the world he could do that is beyond me,,, but its possible i guess he has mixed the two cases together somehow... my jaw is still sore from it hitting the desk and then to the floor

I need ice.......

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: September 22, 2010, 11:19:24 PM »

Klaas ... where are podcasts of Dana interviews between February, 2006 and September, 2006?

Janet

+++++

ARCHIVES
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
February 2006

January 2006 

Janet I did'nt look at those months and I don't know.  I'll look in a bit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.