April 23, 2024, 05:26:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 286681 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: September 23, 2010, 09:23:34 AM »

I've been racking my brain for the past few days trying to think what in the world could have brought that on from Tim Miller.

What would have made him turn on Beth so viciously...

Something crossed my mind this morning so I'm just going to put it out here.

What if Beth went in there and said...

Joran I have no hate for you in my heart.

I don't know who put her there, but I know where Natalee was found.

Your mother and father knew too, they observed the spot from shore where the Persistence found her remains.

I know the Aruban authorities have her remains, and all I want is to take them home.

You can die here in Peru, or maybe I can help expedite a temperature controlled room in a Federal facility in the U. S.

If you help me bring my daughter home...even at this late date;  could drastically change the outlook for your future.

Or maybe you enjoy being the most hated man in the world...do you really believe you'll survive general population?

The choice is yours Joran.

Beth's words, Joran's reaction... and statement that he can't talk to her about it without his lawyer is all captured by Peter R. DeVries camera.

To soon be viewed by millions.

Everyone will know...

Joran tells mommydearest in their next call what happened...

Peter R. DeVries will finally address the Persistence Mission and all involved.

We all know that news traveled like wildfire.

Did I hear a boom boom? 

And then a preemptive strike on Beth?

Just a thought...

wreck, didn't know if you read my thoughts about that yesterday or not.

Yes, you did more than just "allude" to it!!  You deserve the credit for this completely!! No wonder this was in my head!!! My apologies!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #321 on: September 23, 2010, 10:25:00 AM »

It's been alluded to, but I'll come out and say it outright:

What IF the reason Tim is angry is because the the "documentary" Peter and Beth are working on exposes the Persistence and TES complicity?

Whoah.......... I hadn't thought of that, Wreck! I'm experiencing whiplash from Tim's comments and my brain hasn't caught up yet! It's that skull of yours Wreck! You're so cerebral!   

I don't care who is run over as long as it's the path to truth that justice is walking down! That path is the only one to Natalee and to real closure for Beth!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #322 on: September 23, 2010, 10:34:07 AM »

Klaas,

When you have time would you please post the video clip you made of Tim Miller's comments on Steph Watts show (in February iirc) about the human remains that were found in the cage...and the report that the DNA was male six weeks later.

I thought I had it somewhere but I can't find it.

TIA

Yes please!!!!  And thank you in advance!

I think this is it...posted in Feb. 

Thanks, 2NJ.

I don't think Joran knows where to find Natalee's remains anymore. 
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: September 23, 2010, 11:28:04 AM »

TM can take his  "We was"   which he says all the time and stick it right down the throats of the seven heads of aruba.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: September 23, 2010, 11:39:40 AM »

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Natalee Holloway Still Missing After 31 Days; Inspiring Stories
Aired June 29, 2005 - 21:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Tim, you are the director of Texas Equusearch, but it's more than just a job to you. Can we talk about Laura, your girl?

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Yes, we can.

GRACE: Can you tell me about her?

MILLER: You know, I went through the same thing, and it wasn't any better where I was from. They said Laura was a runaway. I did everything I knew how to do, but I was paralyzed at that time. There weren't any search teams. There wasn't any support from law enforcement. And unfortunately, 17 months later, you know, the remains of Laura and another girl that's still unidentified were found 60 feet from each other and only a couple of miles from our house.

And the grieving process, of course, was painful. I was the fortunate one, I got Laura back. I've got a place to put flowers to and I have been truly blessed. And Laura's picture is my office and it's behind me. I feel as though that Laura's death wasn't in vain by no means. It wasn't in vain and ...

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/29/lkl.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #325 on: September 23, 2010, 11:40:42 AM »

TM can take his  "We was"   which he says all the time and stick it right down the throats of the seven heads of aruba.

Hi Robots!!    Seeing you always makes my day!

Yeah, I hear you! "We Was" shocked at what Tim had to say, for sure! "We Was" just stunned.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #326 on: September 23, 2010, 11:49:08 AM »

Klaas? Would it be alright if I went OT for just one post to tell everyone that you're a brand new Grandma and that there are great pics in Musings of your Grandbaby? I'd also ask everyone to not post in this thread about your beautiful Grandaughter, and explain that if the post started a major discussion in here about it, you might get mad at me?

If not, I totally understand, and would only do that if you said it would be alright!   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: September 23, 2010, 11:49:10 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: September 23, 2010, 11:49:56 AM »

Yeah, I hear you! "We Was" shocked at what Tim had to say, for sure! "We Was" just stunned.

hiya CBB   nice to see ya,  We was hoping to see ya.   we was gonna call you     

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: September 23, 2010, 11:56:00 AM »

'We was' has become the new 'come across'.  We was fixin' to learn ya somethin'.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: September 23, 2010, 12:14:36 PM »

What changed?

Janet

+++++++

NATALEE IS MY DAUGHTER NOW

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Natalee Holloway Still Missing After 31 Days; Inspiring Stories
Aired June 29, 2005 - 21:00   ET

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  We've taken this case so serious and we've loved this family so very, very much and they became our -- they're our family. Natalee is my daughter now.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/29/lkl.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #331 on: September 23, 2010, 12:19:37 PM »

hiya CBB   nice to see ya,  We was hoping to see ya.   we was gonna call you     

We was listening for those tail bells of yours so long, Robots! Ring a Ding away because We Was surely missing them! 

I still cannot take in the words Tim directed at Beth. I'm borrowing from your unending faith, Robots, but I believe somehow, some way, Beth will bring Natalee home.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: September 23, 2010, 12:23:12 PM »

It's been alluded to, but I'll come out and say it outright:

What IF the reason Tim is angry is because the the "documentary" Peter and Beth are working on exposes the Persistence and TES complicity?

Prophetic?

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #249 on: April 06, 2008, 09:34:33 PM »

It is quiet now, but I haven't heard the fat lady sing yet, and I apologize beth for that phrase, but slim as you are, you are the fat lady in this production. i don't know what, but i would bet my life that beth is working on some big publicity event for aruba that will spotlight their true colors. so have faith, and stay tune.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg371692;topicseen#msg371692

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: September 23, 2010, 12:48:28 PM »

REMINDER

Thursday September 23rd
Dana Pretzer Show at 9pm et

Blink from Blink On Crime  www.blinkoncrime.com  discussing the Holloway and Horman cases 9pm et

Private Investigator TJ Ward discussing the Holloway Case  http://tjwardpi.com/default.asp 9:25pm et

Editor and Chief Of Diario  http://www.diario.aw/   Jossy Mansur Discussing the Holloway Investigation 9:45pm et

Plus I Will Take Listeners Calls and get their reaction to the Tim MIller and Steph Watts interview.

The Dana Pretzer Show
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

This may have already been posted and I missed it.

Dana did a really good job on this!   

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/09/22/daily-commentary-%e2%80%93-tuesday-september-21st-2010-%e2%80%93-steph-watts-and-tim-miller-verbally-attack-beth-holloway/

Daily Commentary – Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 – Steph Watts and Tim Miller Verbally Attack Beth Holloway

September 22nd, 2010 Daily Commentary

* Dana expresses his outrage over comments made on Steph Watts’ blog talk radio show accusing Beth Holloway of exploiting her daughter’s death for personal gain.

Daily Commentary – Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 – Steph Watts and Tim Miller Verbally Attack Beth Holloway [5:55m]: Download

I assume this is still on for tonight?  Have been a bit under the weather but am looking forward to this program.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: September 23, 2010, 12:52:24 PM »

REMINDER

Thursday September 23rd

Blink from Blink On Crime  www.blinkoncrime.com  discussing the Holloway and Horman cases 9pm et

Private Investigator TJ Ward discussing the Holloway Case  http://tjwardpi.com/default.asp 9:25pm et

Editor and Chief Of Diario  http://www.diario.aw/   Jossy Mansur Discussing the Holloway Investigation 9:45pm et

Plus I Will Take Listeners Calls and get their reaction to the Tim MIller and Steph Watts interview.

The Dana Pretzer Show

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/09/22/daily-commentary-%e2%80%93-tuesday-september-21st-2010-%e2%80%93-steph-watts-and-tim-miller-verbally-attack-beth-holloway/

Daily Commentary – Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 – Steph Watts and Tim Miller Verbally Attack Beth Holloway

* Dana expresses his outrage over comments made on Steph Watts’ blog talk radio show accusing Beth Holloway of exploiting her daughter’s death for personal gain.

Daily Commentary – Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 – Steph Watts and Tim Miller Verbally Attack Beth Holloway [5:55m]: Download

I assume this is still on for tonight?  Have been a bit under the weather but am looking forward to this program.

Yes Anna - still on for tonight.  Dana sent Jossy the audio clip of Tim Miller on Steph's show this morning so Jossy could hear for himself. 

Sorry you aren't feeling well and hope you are better soon!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: September 23, 2010, 12:56:00 PM »

I think years of heartbreak over the loss of his daughter and problems with alcohol have deeply effected Tim Miller's ability to reason.  He seems to me to be subject to suggestion far too much.

In that regard, I blame this Steph Watts person for the direction the interview took.

That said, Tim owns those words and is repsonsible for what he said no matter who was steering him in that direction.

What happened to never taking money from the families of victims?  Now he is demanding it from Beth???

Also please keep in mind that Beth had just forked over $25,000 in the SBI extortion sting.

How much money do they think she has?  And what was all that about big house, etc.?  I think Beth lives in a tiny condo, etc.

What did Steph and Tim actually accomplish last time they were there other than the consumption of accommodations, steaks and lots and lots of booze?

One time Tim supports a boycott and next time Aruba is paradise.

His mind is just not working right these days and while I respect all he has done in his lifetime, people should not exploit his weakness now that he is not playing with a full deck.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: September 23, 2010, 01:27:26 PM »

I remember when Tim told the B'ham reporter that they had $1.5 million to go back and search the rest of those targets.

Some of us actually argued with the reporter and even her boss trying to cover for Tim.  I was told they had him on tape by the boss and that was exaxtly what he said.  I kept trying to say he misspoke but a tape is hard to dispute.

To me, it's like knowing a person is an alcoholic and still putting them on the air knowing they don't know what they are saying.

Now I am not defending Tim even if it sounds that way.  He should know not to go on tape saying stuff when eithr under the influence or not thinking clearly.  He has really stepped in it this time I am afraid and there is nothing anybody can do to try to help him out of this latest mess he has made.

What's that word some use?  Addlepated?  Beth does not deserve to be treated like this and it is not her fault if Tim Miller has totally lost his marbles.

Remember that nuttiness he did in the Caylee Anthony case with the Misty person as well?  I think we have watched the mental demise of an otherwise heroic personality.  Really sad to me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: September 23, 2010, 01:28:03 PM »

REMINDER

Thursday September 23rd

The Dana Pretzer Show

Hope you feel better soon Anna.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: September 23, 2010, 01:31:45 PM »

That said, I think Beth probably knows Tim has problems better than any of us and will not even pay attention to what he says.

I can't wait to see what she and that handsome and dashing Peter R. De Vries are working on.

But I bet it puts Aruba right back where they belong--responsible for refusing to collect evidence and Prosecute Joran van der Sloot and thus allowing him to kill again.

All those who supported Joran or Aruba in this effort have blood on their hands.  Stephany Flores would be alive today if Aruba had done the right thing.

There is no getting around that any way.  And the whole world knows and is watching.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: September 23, 2010, 01:34:23 PM »

Thanks Klaas and Can.  I have a congenital heart condition that acts up from time to time so have new meds, etc.  Am on the mend and hope to read the question thread for Dana and listen in tonight.

I know we are all so steamed at Tim it should be very spirited.  Diss on anybody except Beth!  We just won't have it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.