March 29, 2024, 06:12:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 284217 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2010, 03:46:19 PM »

Thanks Dana!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2010, 03:48:11 PM »

One more thought then I have to go for afternoon. . . .

If Dave had not collaborated with the likes of Larry Garrison and his dimwit sister, maybe his book would have done better.  That's not Beth's fault.

And I guess they are still carrying on about the Trust money, most of which would not be deposited unless Natalee was recovered.

Beth does not have control of that or it would not be a Trust Fund.  It would be a checking account, lol.  If Dave feels he has bills that should have been paid from it, he should have submitted them to the trust officers for payment same as Beth has to do.

Maybe Tim Miller thought he would be getting huge sums for his searches?  And he has always taken great pride in the fact that they do not EVEr charge the vistim's family.

Well, until now it seems.  They just trash the family if they don't contribute????

Off to work. . . .

DAVE HOLLOWAY TRUSTED/TRUSTS

Mark Purcell
Reality
Rudolf V (caps)
Lorenzo Webb
Geerman
Dompig
Beniveda de Souza
hotshot/dad of1
Debbie BFN
Fred Golba

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Debt from searches that these individuals were all involved in telling lying to Dave and his wife that they would find Natalee's body.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2010, 03:50:02 PM »

Keep thinking about Tim ans SW interview about Beth.. Has me so down.. Isn't ANYONE loyal or discreet anymore??? 

Yes. There are loyal people. BUT if you read through what has been exposed about the individuals who were involved in the search of the trap/cage - is it any wonder?

Im doing a show thursday night and will discuss these remarks by Watts and TM with my guests. My guess is neither Beth nor JQK will want to reply to them but there is a open invitation to come on the show that night to do just that.
Kermit
- I know you'll make sure that Beth and JQK are aware of the accusations being made by Tim and Steph.  I

You can count on it

Let me try that again 

Im doing a show thursday night and will discuss these remarks by Watts and TM with my guests. My guess is neither Beth nor JQK will want to reply to them but there is a open invitation to come on the show that night to do just that.

ribbit.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2010, 03:52:16 PM »

If Dave had not collaborated with the likes of Larry Garrison and his dimwit sister, maybe his book would have done better.  That's not Beth's fault.

And I guess they are still carrying on about the Trust money, most of which would not be deposited unless Natalee was recovered.

Beth does not have control of that or it would not be a Trust Fund.  It would be a checking account, lol.  If Dave feels he has bills that should have been paid from it, he should have submitted them to the trust officers for payment same as Beth has to do.

Maybe Tim Miller thought he would be getting huge sums for his searches?  And he has always taken great pride in the fact that they do not EVEr charge the vistim's family.

Well, until now it seems.  They just trash the family if they don't contribute????

Off to work. . . .

Mark Purcell
Reality
Rudolf V (caps)
Lorenzo Webb
Geerman
Dompig
Beniveda de Souza
hotshot/dad of1
Debbie BFN
Fred Golba

Debt from searches that these individuals were all involved in telling lying to Dave and his wife that they would find Natalee's body.

I guess that now we can add Tim Miller and Steph Watts to that list. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2010, 03:55:22 PM »

Keep thinking about Tim ans SW interview about Beth.. Has me so down.. Isn't ANYONE loyal or discreet anymore??? 

Yes. There are loyal people. BUT if you read through what has been exposed about the individuals who were involved in the search of the trap/cage - is it any wonder?

Kermit
- I know you'll make sure that Beth and JQK are aware of the accusations being made by Tim and Steph.  I

You can count on it

Let me try that again 

ribbit.

For sure a transcript / audio link should be sent to JQK and other media
Watts says Beth and Devries obstructed the investigation,
Well is that like Watts and Greta ( i tend to believe Joran) going to Tailand and interviewing him there?
Geeze I wonder what kind of money was paid out for that??

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2010, 04:26:17 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted, but I hadn't seen it:

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Holloway-and-de-Vries-leave-Aruba/EvxHMcKCy0myZsWgf6cPJw.cspx
Holloway and de Vries leave Aruba
September 20, 2010

Birmingham, Al  (WIAT)  Natalee Holloway's mother Beth has left Aruba in the company of Dutch reporter Peter de Vries.  Their next stop isn't clear, but the Dutch television crew they have been working with is still on the island.

Holloway is working with de Vries on a documentary about Natalee's disappearance that will run on Dutch television.  Natalee disappeared on a graduation trip to Aruba back in 2005.  She was last seen in the company of Joran van der Sloot who is currently in prison in Peru awaiting trial for the murder of a 21 year old Peruvian student, Stephany Flores.

Beth Holloway and de Vries caused an international stir last week when they briefly met with van der Sloot in Lima's Castro Castro prison.  They were asked to leave when prison officials discovered who Beth Holloway was.

They left Peru and flew to Aruba where they reportedly shot footage documenting Natalee's last known steps.  According to Jossy Mansur, editor of the Aruban newspaper El Diario, they had the cooperation of prosecutors investigating Joran van der Sloot's involvement in the disappearance.  Van der Sloot was questioned several times by Aruban authorities over the years since but has never been charged.  He is still considered the prime suspect in the case.

Peter de Vries has a long involvement in the Natalee case as well.  He's the reporter who has on several occasions aired video of van der Sloot telling a variety of stories about Natalee's fate...all of which van der Sloot later denied or admitted he was making them up.

CBS42.com has e-mailed a list of questions to de Vries but we haven't yet had a response.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2010, 04:37:54 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/22212-anaconda-den-toilet.html

Anaconda den toilet
Tuesday, 21 September 2010 12:50

Un muher Polaco di 73 aña dialuna a haya susto di su bida ora cu el a mira e cabes di un anaconda di dos meter largo ta sali  di e potchi di w.c.  "Ora cu el a lanta e tapa el a mira un reptil gigantesco,” segun un vocero di polis di e ciudad Polaco a conta. “El a dal e tapa sera y a yama nos.”

Cu cooperacion di un colaborador di zoologico Polis a logra atrapa e animal.

Segun vocero, e Anaconda di un manera of otro a logra pasa den e tubonan di riool y a yega den e w.c. Polis ta en busca di e doño.

My immediate thought when I saw this article about the snake in the toilet was some of the Aruba toilet images we have seen thru the years:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2010, 04:38:36 PM »

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2010, 04:45:42 PM »

I posted a comment on Steph Watts site last night right after the show. Just checked, my comment is still awaiting moderation. LOL I would love to know how many comments are in the same catagory.

2 4 1
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2010, 05:42:57 PM »

Off to work. . . .

Mark Purcell
Reality
Rudolf V (caps)
Lorenzo Webb
Geerman
Dompig
Beniveda de Souza
hotshot/dad of1
Debbie BFN
Fred Golba

I guess that now we can add Tim Miller and Steph Watts to that list. 

And that would make the "Dirty Dozen"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2010, 05:55:48 PM »

I tried to capture just that portion where Steph and Tim are bashing Beth.  There is some more at the very end of the broadcast but I'll have to do that in a part 2.

Click on the picture below to listen to 10 minutes of Steph and Tim Miller:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2010, 05:59:46 PM »

I tried to capture just that portion where Steph and Tim are bashing Beth.  There is some more at the very end of the broadcast but I'll have to do that in a part 2.

Click on the picture below to listen to 10 minutes of Steph and Tim Miller:

Thanks so much Klass.  Could you please post this in the Persistence thread.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2010, 06:00:48 PM »

(Continued)

.... when finished.

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2010, 06:03:06 PM »

(Continued)

.... when finished.

Thanks

Janet

I'll post now.  I'm not sure when I'll get to part 2.  This first part is most of it anyway.  There's just a bit towards the end of Steph's show where Tim bashes again.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2010, 06:12:35 PM »

I posted a comment on Steph Watts site last night right after the show. Just checked, my comment is still awaiting moderation. LOL I would love to know how many comments are in the same catagory.

I put one on Texas Equusearch page.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2010, 06:23:55 PM »

(Continued)

.... when finished.

Thanks

Janet

I'll post now.  I'm not sure when I'll get to part 2.  This first part is most of it anyway.  There's just a bit towards the end of Steph's show where Tim bashes again.

A permanent record of the bashing segments is so important.  Considering comments are not permitted on Steph's site regarding this interview ... I have a hinky feelings an edit is about to take place.  I suspect the backlash against both Steph and Tim is big time.  Somehow I do believe Tim is regretting his words.

My brother who is an alcoholic who has not had a drink in seven years listened to the audio and ... suspect that Tim may have had a little too much to drink and ... the is why the words flowed without consideration of consequences.  In other words ... you could be right in your original speculation Klaas. 

Klaas ... when you post the second part of the interview in the Persistence thread ... could you please quote the first part.

Thanks again.

Janet

_____

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2010, 06:24:29 PM »

I don't like this pot being stirred like this. What was Watts thinking ?
What the heck is the motive ? Beth not donating for the Persistence search, is that what this is ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2010, 06:24:42 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/09/21/levi-page-show

Host Name:  Levi Page Show   
Show Name: Caylee Anthony & Joran Vandersloot update

Date / Length: 9/20/2010 9:00 PM - 44 min
Length: 44 min
Description:
h:18324 s:1271140  Tonight Casey Anthony's defense deam travels to Tennessee to grill the "Body Farm" scientists who determined that human decomposition was discovered in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car! Also tonight, the mother of Natalee Holloway confronts her daughters alleged killer behind bars in Peru! We discuss the dramatic prison showdown with former police cheif Dr. Richard Weinblatt and Criminal Profiler Pat Brown!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2010, 06:32:20 PM »

I don't like this pot being stirred like this. What was Watts thinking ?
What the heck is the motive ? Beth not donating for the Persistence search, is that what this is ?

I don't like it either, Kat_Gram.  They are pitting the mother of a missing child against
the father.
I would expect no better of Steph Watts, but I would have expected more of Tim Miller.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2010, 06:33:32 PM »

can
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/2010 -
« Reply #943 on: September 21, 2010, 02:32:50 PM »

Well, I'm shocked, disappointed, angry! 
Have just listened to the tape where Beth is being maligned over and over.
For going to Peru, for going with a camera crew, for not attending two of Tim's fund raisers, for interfering with an investigation, for exploiting her daughter. 
How dare they say what Beth should and should not be doing!  She should be supporting a missing person's foundation, she should be donating money to Texas Equasearch.  She should NOT have gone to Peru with cameras.
Does Tim think he could have done a better job in Peru?  If he doesn't agree that Beth should have gone, interfered in an investigation as he puts it, what makes him think then that it was o. k. for him and Dave to go.
Well I'm sick to death of the Beth bashing from Watts and Tim.  Tim, a man I once respected.
Tim has spoken.  Ugly words. HE OWNS THEM!  They can not be taken back, nor will I make any excuses for him whatsoever.  He chose those words and they belong to him!

Beth, dear Mother of long lost Natalee, we love you!  God bless.  an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8454.msg1233126#msg1233126

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.