March 29, 2024, 07:39:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 284221 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2010, 06:36:09 PM »

I don't like this pot being stirred like this. What was Watts thinking ?
What the heck is the motive ? Beth not donating for the Persistence search, is that what this is ?

Kat_Gram

I could be wrong but ... I believe that segment of the discussion was pertaining to Beth not donating was pertaining to TES in general ... not necessarily the Persistence search.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2010, 06:38:48 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2010, 06:51:36 PM »

............Remember months ago when the TES web page listed J.D. Silvetti as a Corporate Sponsor?  Right then, I got a sick feeling$

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2010, 06:51:43 PM »

What the heck is the motive ? Beth not donating for the Persistence search, is that what this is ?

I don't like it either, Kat_Gram.  They are pitting the mother of a missing child against
the father.
I would expect no better of Steph Watts, but I would have expected more of Tim Miller.

I hate to say this but I have a strong feeling Robin was behind a lot of this.  JMO but Robin does not fight for Natalee--afterall she is just a "stepmother".  And I don't care what anyone says but Robin is extremely jealous of Beth. Always has been and always will be.  again JMO.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2010, 07:09:58 PM »

Been trying to wrap my head around this.

Wonder what Rob thinks? Red? So many admire Tim for his mighty efforts thus far, for Natalee and so many other families.

Just hard to believe it’s come to this. I feel sucker punched.

Just pick yourself up and brush yourself off.

Tim will regret what he said about Beth.  You just don't do what he did.  He did it and it was planned.  When you have to say I apologize in advance he must have been thinking about it a long time.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2010, 07:15:17 PM »

I just don't get it.  Why should Beth apologize for having media contacts?  Most families would wish for that advantage.  Everyone is much more aware of "the missing" because of Natalee's saga.

Tim must have forgot a few things.

December 9, 2005 (regarding Tara Grinstead)
ELEZ-MITCHELL:  And Beth, there has been some criticism that all the attention on Natalee‘s disappearance has, in fact, robbed attention on other missing persons‘ cases.  But this is the exact opposite, isn‘t it?  You‘re actually bringing attention to this case? 

TWITTY:  Well, from what I‘m hearing from close family friends and supporters are that they‘re saying that since Natalee‘s disappearance, it has caused missing person awareness just in general and how they‘re receiving attention.  And so that‘s something else I think is positive that‘s come out of this.

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  You know, I think you‘re absolutely right.  People are talking about missing persons now.  And let‘s turn now to the sister of the missing woman, the missing woman being Tara Grinstead, a 30-year-old former beauty queen, a high school teacher, extremely popular, extremely loved in this town. 
And her sister, Anita Gattis, obviously you‘re heartbroken and you want answers.  What was your reaction when you heard that Beth was coming to your town to help you search? 

ANITA GATTIS, TARA GRINSTEAD‘S SISTER:  I was absolutely astounding that she would do this for Tara.  You know, this is someone I did not know, Tara did not know.  But this just shows you the compassion that this woman has.  And to think all she‘s gone through and she‘s taking time away from her family this weekend, and I know she has precious little time with them, to come spend with us, we are so thankful she‘s doing this and we‘re thankful that Tim from Equusearch set this up for us. 
TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  Well, we was out here about three weeks ago I guess for a week and then went back to Houston for a week.  And then I sent five people here at the beginning of the week.  They‘ve been mapping areas out and doing a lot of planning. 
I talked to Beth last weekend.  And Beth said, Tim, this is a schoolteacher.  And all the schoolteachers that helped me in mine and what I‘m going through, I need to help. 

So, you know, I told Beth before in Aruba and I don‘t know if she remembers it I said, you know, I started Equusearch in memory of my daughter, Laura, and we‘ve done a tremendous job.  But you know what?  Natalee has taken it to a new direction on how we‘re going to look for missing loved ones
And I think it has in a short period of time with all the new resources and all the things we‘ve gained—I mean, we found one today in Houston, unfortunately, dead, that was missing for one week.  And I mean, we‘re really getting people out there

You know, no missing person and their family should ever be left alone.  There‘s no guarantees we‘ll find them but I guarantee we won‘t find them if people don‘t search.  So our network of resources and—has just grown and grown and we got to reach out to these families. 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439299/

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2010, 07:18:38 PM »

I just don't get it.  Why should Beth apologize for having media contacts?  Most families would wish for that advantage.  Everyone is much more aware of "the missing" because of Natalee's saga.

Tim must have forgot a few things.

December 9, 2005 (regarding Tara Grinstead)
ELEZ-MITCHELL:  And Beth, there has been some criticism that all the attention on Natalee‘s disappearance has, in fact, robbed attention on other missing persons‘ cases.  But this is the exact opposite, isn‘t it?  You‘re actually bringing attention to this case? 

TWITTY:  Well, from what I‘m hearing from close family friends and supporters are that they‘re saying that since Natalee‘s disappearance, it has caused missing person awareness just in general and how they‘re receiving attention.  And so that‘s something else I think is positive that‘s come out of this.

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  You know, I think you‘re absolutely right.  People are talking about missing persons now.  And let‘s turn now to the sister of the missing woman, the missing woman being Tara Grinstead, a 30-year-old former beauty queen, a high school teacher, extremely popular, extremely loved in this town. 
And her sister, Anita Gattis, obviously you‘re heartbroken and you want answers.  What was your reaction when you heard that Beth was coming to your town to help you search? 

ANITA GATTIS, TARA GRINSTEAD‘S SISTER:  I was absolutely astounding that she would do this for Tara.  You know, this is someone I did not know, Tara did not know.  But this just shows you the compassion that this woman has.  And to think all she‘s gone through and she‘s taking time away from her family this weekend, and I know she has precious little time with them, to come spend with us, we are so thankful she‘s doing this and we‘re thankful that Tim from Equusearch set this up for us. 
TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  Well, we was out here about three weeks ago I guess for a week and then went back to Houston for a week.  And then I sent five people here at the beginning of the week.  They‘ve been mapping areas out and doing a lot of planning. 
I talked to Beth last weekend.  And Beth said, Tim, this is a schoolteacher.  And all the schoolteachers that helped me in mine and what I‘m going through, I need to help. 

So, you know, I told Beth before in Aruba and I don‘t know if she remembers it I said, you know, I started Equusearch in memory of my daughter, Laura, and we‘ve done a tremendous job.  But you know what?  Natalee has taken it to a new direction on how we‘re going to look for missing loved ones
And I think it has in a short period of time with all the new resources and all the things we‘ve gained—I mean, we found one today in Houston, unfortunately, dead, that was missing for one week.  And I mean, we‘re really getting people out there

You know, no missing person and their family should ever be left alone.  There‘s no guarantees we‘ll find them but I guarantee we won‘t find them if people don‘t search.  So our network of resources and—has just grown and grown and we got to reach out to these families. 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439299/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2010, 07:22:10 PM »

Ok gang, like I mentioned before I will be doing a show on thursday night and will be addressing the Watts comments.
However I throw this out to you. I am will to also come on tonight live and take calls from you so you can have your thoughts known.
We dont have much time but I need to know if you are interested in calling in?

Let me know and when I see I have some interest in coming on I will. I will monitor here for 1 hour, please let me know by posting here or send me a email dana@scaredmonkeys.com

This is a chance to let your voice be heard.

If I see enough interest I will start at 8:30pm et

Dana
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2010, 07:30:20 PM »

............Remember months ago when the TES web page listed J.D. Silvetti as a Corporate Sponsor?  Right then, I got a sick feeling$

I remember.  At that time ... I got a hinky feeling also.  It was your post that motivated me to to copy and paste the webpage into the Persistence thread.  Somehow I think the webpage has since gone poof but ... I could be wrong.

Janet

+++++++

Sharon/tx
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10
« Reply #1823 on: April 16, 2010, 04:07:17 PM »

How long has JD Silvetti been a Corporate Sponsor of TES? Hmmmmmmm.

http://texasequusearch.org/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7221.msg1114074#msg1114074

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH
MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY TEAM

Corporate Sponsors

Sponsor Links:

AGL Resources
AMOCO Federal Credit Union
Continental Airlines
HCPA
Host Gator
Legacy Offshore Diving and Construction
Market Doctors
Maverick Remodeling
Risefly Software
Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling
Sequent Energy Management
Silvetti Group
Space City Corvettes
The Common Source

http://texasequusearch.org/

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2010, 07:31:56 PM »

Ok gang, like I mentioned before I will be doing a show on thursday night and will be addressing the Watts comments.
However I throw this out to you. I am will to also come on tonight live and take calls from you so you can have your thoughts known.

Let me know and when I see I have some interest in coming on I will. I will monitor here for 1 hour, please let me know by posting here or send me a email dana@scaredmonkeys.com

Dana

BUMP

Dana
- I'm in the middle of dinner and won't be able to call in but wanted to make sure nobody misses your offer.  Thanks!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2010, 07:36:40 PM »

I have noticed on the other boards that the ones who are so in agreement with Tim Miller's
statements are the very ones who defend Joran and Anita and the island of Aruba.

They all feel vindicated!   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2010, 07:43:10 PM »

Dana

BUMP

Dana
- I'm in the middle of dinner and won't be able to call in but wanted to make sure nobody misses your offer.  Thanks!

I've been quoting/posting Dana's post in some of the other MP threads.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2010, 07:54:54 PM »

I hate to say this but I have a strong feeling Robin was behind a lot of this.  JMO but Robin does not fight for Natalee--afterall she is just a "stepmother".  And I don't care what anyone says but Robin is extremely jealous of Beth. Always has been and always will be.  again JMO.

In the beginning Robin did appear to stand unified with Dave, Jug and Beth in the quest for answers.  She signed the letter along with the other three addressed to the Aruban PM (?) requesting a change in the investigation team.  Some of the reasons stated were very strong.

Maybe Klaas or another Monkey remembers the timing.  IIRC in the summer of 2006 ... Robin established a friendship with a moderator/administrator over at RU and from there Mark Purcell and Julia Renfro entered the scenario and ... from there BFN was invaded.  Debbie opened the doors wide.  Members were instructed that all areas of speculation would be explored.  RU was not necessarily the enemy.  A separate forum was established on the RU site at one point where members could post while the BFN site was temporarily down.

Janet

+++++++

Robin Holloway - March, 2006

Did drugs and alcohol kill Natalee Holloway? 
Police chief says missing teen most likely overdosed, was not murdered
updated 3/24/2006 4:37:48 PM ET

ROBIN HOLLOWAY, STEPMOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I have known Natalee for 13 or 14 years.  She is not a drug user.  She does not abuse drugs.  The only drug we know that she was on at that time was a Z-pac for a sinus infection.  If she was drugged, it was because of the last drink Joran gave her, either compliments of Joran or the bartender.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11994147/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2010, 07:56:26 PM »

Tim: (paraphrased)  Remember the map stuff...We didn't tell anybody we were going to Aruba...we were in a house...no one could find us in a hotel...we did ABSOLUTELY no media stuff on it...we did this ONLY for the best interest of Natalee...

So WTF was ALL THIS about TIM?  Guess you didn't know Steph was giving the blow by blow on his blog?  Bullshit!

http://stephww.wordpress.com/category/steph-watts/

TONIGHT EXCLUSIVE: DAVE HOLLOWAY SPEAKS OUT
June 6, 2010 – 8:02 am
Posted in Breaking News, Exclusive, Featured, Murdered, Steph Watts
Tagged Dave Holloway, EquuSearch, Joran Van Der Sloot, Steph Watts, Tim Miller

Tonight at 8:00 p.m., I will be live from Aruba, and I have an exclusive interview with Dave Holloway on my radio show.

For the first time since Joran’s arrest, Dave will share his thoughts and insight. Also joining me is an eyewitness who saw Joran, covered in mud and missing a shoe, the night Natalee disappeared. Why did law enforcement not act on this tip?? Was this another part of the cover up??? Also on the show will be Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch who is in Aruba following a new lead. Will there ever be justice in the Natalee Holloway case???

To listen to my show, Blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This, click here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

VAN DER SLOOT FLED ARUBA TO PERU

June 7, 2010 – 2:07 am

Tagged Aruba, Beth Holloway, Joran Van Der Sloot, Natalee Holloway, Stephanie Flores

Comments (1)

I am in Aruba following new leads in the Natalee Holloway’s case. I can’t believe that Joran was here May 10th, less than a month ago. He was camped up in a hotel room, negotiating to extort $250,000.00 from Beth Holloway to reveal where he put Natalee’s body. The whole thing was an FBI sting operation. He got $15,000 wired to him, then blew out of Aruba to Peru, where he allegedly murdered Stephanie Flores. Why didn’t Authorities arrest Joran when they had him here? They had everything they needed to charge him with extortion, and extradite him back to the US, But somehow he slipped away, and we all know what foloowed. How did he get of the tiny Aruba unnoticed? Why did NO ONE notify law enforcement. There are alot of people with blood on their hands…again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

EXCLUSIVE: VAN DER SLOOT’S HAND-DRAWN MAP OF WHERE NATALEE’S BODY IS. DOES “X” MARK THE SPOT??

June 7, 2010 – 2:36 am

Tagged Joran Van Der Sloot, Steph Watts, Stephany Flores, Texas EquuSearch, Tim Miller

Comments (4)

I have just received a hand-drawn map that Joran Van Der Sloot drew, indicating where he now claims he disposed of Natalee Holloway’s body.

The map came from “Jaap,” a former friend of Joran Van Der Sloot. Dave Holloway put us in touch. Joran befriended Jaap after he won a reality show in the Netherlands, and a large sum of money. Just like he met Stephany Flores in the Casino in Peru. It’s Van Der Sloot’s MO to befriend people with money. Stephany had won $5,000.00.

Japp produced a documentary on Van Der Sloot, and Van Der Sloot told him yet another version of what happened to Natalee that night. He drew a map, and now I have the map. Because Jaap was in contact with Joran in the midst of the sting operation I mentioned in the last post, his communications were being monitored by the FBI. When Japp contacted me and informed me about the tapes he had, his house was raided that night, and investigators seized Japp’s computers, cell phone and the tapes he shot of Joran. I was able to get the map.

Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch is here. I have given him the map and he is working on the search as I write this. It’s a stretch but Miller says, “We have to follow every lead, and we can’t afford not to do this.”

---------------------------------------------------------------
LINK TO CBS STORY ON VAN DER SLOOT
SEE MY INTERVIEW WITH CBS  HERE — CLICK ARUBA.

June 11, 2010 – 11:47 am
Posted in Featured, Steph Watts
Tagged Aruba, CBS News, Joran Van Der Sloot, Natalee Holloway, Steph Watts, Stephany Ramirez Flores
Comments (3)

Steph Watts via Skype from ARUBA

http://cbs3.com/video/?id=104682@kyw.dayport.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ARUBA: THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

June 13, 2010 – 2:50 am

Posted in Exclusive, Featured, Steph Watts

Tagged Steph Watts, Don Clark, Aruba, Natalee Holloway, Dave Holloway, Houston FBI, Vinda de Sousa

Comments (1)

It has been a relatively quiet weekend on the Island of Aruba. The focus of this story is still on Peru, but that will quickly change this week.  Dave Holloway is on his way to the Island.  He will be here later today.  I know that authorities in Peru are working very hard to get the information they need from Van Der Sloot about where Natalee’s body is.  There are alot of things I can’t discuss now.  I feel like the kid they sat down in front of a giant birthday cake — the adults tell him not to touch the cake — then leave to room.

Tonight live from Aruba at 8:00 p.m. EST with Dave Holloway’s attorney Vinda de Sousa and Former Head of the Houston FBI, Don Clark, with the very latest on the investigation — stick with the source on the ground….ME.

To listen to my show, Blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This, click here.

-------------------------------------------------------------

ONE “NOT SO” HAPPY ISLAND

June 15, 2010 – 5:57 am

Posted in Breaking News, Exclusive, Featured, Steph Watts

Tagged Steph Watts, breaking, Joran Van Der Sloot, Aruba, Natalee Holloway, Dave Holloway
Comments (21)

As we all await the confession from Joran Van Der Sloot as to what he did with Natalee’s body, the focus of the Natalee Holloway case has shifted the eyes of the world back onto the island of Aruba. Much to the dismay of the islanders, in particular Aruban authorities.

As I write this, Dave Holloway is meeting with officials, I can’t be specific as to who. But, before he left this morning, he asked me if we could go to the place on the map that Joran drew, indicating where he now claims he put Natalee’s body. This hand drawn map I received from Joran’s friend Jaap, right before his house was raided in the Netherlands, is the last and the latest tale from Joran Van Der Sloot as to where he put Natalee’s body. How serious are authorities taking this map??? Or do they believe this is just another one of Van Der Sloot’s lies. A wild goose chase??? Whatever the case, Dave Holloway feels it has to be looked at — and wanted to do it himself.

So off we went to the location early this a.m. Dave really just wanted to get a feel for the place, perhaps a sense of whether or not his daughter’s body was there, and to see if this location could fit into his timeline of events. He wasn’t expecting to find an answer today — and we weren’t expecting to be followed.

When we arrived, I watched as Dave just stared into the location for a few minutes, and in his deep voice he theorized what could have happened, based on the latest information from the map. Then a car pulled up, which was odd, an islander, in a silver jeep. Dave and I were getting ready to leave to grab some batteries and some breakfast. This man approached us but didn’t say a word. Without revealing too much about the location — it took him an effort to get to us — so it was no coincidence he was there. As we walked to the car, Dave said “he’s following us.” I thought at first Dave was being paranoid, a distraught father looking for his daughter’s remains, one could only imagine — it would make the strongest of us cross over the edge. As we got into the car, he starred long and hard at us. In retrospect, I should have asked him what he wanted, but I’ve learned to avoid confrontation, especially in a foreign country, and I sensed Dave’s urgency in wanting to get going. We got in our car and drove off, minutes later I saw his car in the rear view mirror. I turned right, he turned right, I stopped and spun around…he did the same. Now I realized Dave was telling the truth — we were being followed. After a few crafty moves under the stern guidance of Dave Holloway, we managed to elude our island friend. I’ll go on the record and say that if I hadn’t seen it myself I would never believed him.

I have no idea who he was/who he worked for or why he was following us or what he wanted. Dave says it’s to intimidate him, and it’s happened before. I don’t understand this. Why be mad at the father of the girl who was murdered on your island. Why not be mad at the guy who murdered his daugther instead?? Dave is not here to trash Aruba, or hold a press conference asking for a boycott. He doesn’t care. He wants one thing — his daughter’s body to take her home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ARUBA: ROOM WITH A VIEW

June 17, 2010 – 12:13 am

Posted in Exclusive, Featured, Steph Watts
Tagged Aruba, Joran Van Der Sloot, Misty Croslin, prison, Steph Watts
Comments (1)

Got the ATV’s rented and I’m off for a day trip around the island with my camera. My main purpose of this is to tour the jail here to see what life would have been like for Joran had justice been served five years ago. We keep seeing the images from inside the Peruvian jail, so let’s compare to the prison here. Stand by for some great pics and video!!!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2010, 08:04:01 PM »

Kat_Gram

I could be wrong but ... I believe that segment of the discussion was pertaining to Beth not donating was pertaining to TES in general ... not necessarily the Persistence search.

Janet

That's how I took it as well Janet.  IIRC Watts asked him if Beth had contributed to TE.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2010, 08:07:04 PM »

I don't like it either, Kat_Gram.  They are pitting the mother of a missing child against
the father.
I would expect no better of Steph Watts, but I would have expected more of Tim Miller.

Yes, I think he's probably received quite a dose of negativity from Robin with respect to Beth.
Nonetheless, he chooses his own feelings and words.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2010, 08:11:07 PM »

Dana

Isn't that in just a few minutes?

I hope enough have responded to do it, just not sure I'd have time to get my thoughts together enough to talk on air.

I've been so mad I can't see straight! 

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2010, 08:13:33 PM »

Dana

Isn't that in just a few minutes?

I hope enough have responded to do it, just not sure I'd have time to get my thoughts together enough to talk on air.

I've been so mad I can't see straight! 

actually no one has responded but you i will extend the time to 9pm et which is 45 minutes from now
regardless i will still be on thursday at 9pm et

ill keep monitoring here
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2010, 08:18:16 PM »

Dr. Phil's team has filed in OPPOSITION to the Kalpoe's MOTION TO STRIKE CASE MANAGEMENT MEETING.  Here are the first 12 pages of 108.  The rest of the pages are mostly old exhibits:

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2010, 08:19:52 PM »

Thank you Dana.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.