April 19, 2024, 11:37:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 286485 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: September 23, 2010, 10:50:30 PM »

Yeah, glad I don't have any kind of an accent like everybody else, lol!

C'mon!  The accents are what makes good call in.  People from all over.  The accents tell us that many people from different cases care about Natalee.

Wear it with PRIDE!  It would be boring if we all sounded just alike.

Some are even from India 
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: September 23, 2010, 10:51:41 PM »

Yeah, glad I don't have any kind of an accent like everybody else, lol!

C'mon!  The accents are what makes good call in.  People from all over.  The accents tell us that many people from different cases care about Natalee.

Wear it with PRIDE!  It would be boring if we all sounded just alike.

Some are even from India 

i remember 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: September 23, 2010, 10:52:27 PM »

I don't like to call in when I don't know what has already been said because I might be saying the exact same thing as the person right before me but I had to give it a shot.

The firewall settings on this computer are probably all messed up is why I could hear it.  Will listen to the pod cast if I think I can without having a stroke at what TJ Ward seemed to be saying.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: September 23, 2010, 10:52:53 PM »

certainly by now, TM must have gotten wind of the disappointment that many have written about concerning his cruel statements in regards to Beth.

the deafening silence is quite telling.

because if he HAS heard about it ( and im sure he has ) then it would be easy to apologize and/or explain it.

At this point, i dont care what he says anymore. End of Story   

Robots out 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: September 23, 2010, 10:53:05 PM »

Thanks for the show Dana.  I didn't get the usual buffering tonight so heard all clearly.

Loved Blink! 
Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: September 23, 2010, 10:53:20 PM »

Are ya'll making fun of me!   

I told ya I'm a country bumpkin!   

Not a country bumpkin at all....just a Texan!

No country bumpkin, just a person with a cute accent and a lot of caring!
(Edit-fix quotes-MB)

Thank you all for making the show what it was tonight.
Red you need some neo citran and sleep

Great show, Dana!

My Monkey heart cannot take too many programs with TJ.

DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: September 23, 2010, 10:53:21 PM »

I don't like to call in when I don't know what has already been said because I might be saying the exact same thing as the person right before me but I had to give it a shot.

The firewall settings on this computer are probably all messed up is why I could hear it.  Will listen to the pod cast if I think I can without having a stroke at what TJ Ward seemed to be saying.

Just skip past TJ the rest of the show was great!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: September 23, 2010, 10:53:55 PM »

Better get your heart medicine all straightened out first!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: September 23, 2010, 10:54:11 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: September 23, 2010, 10:54:58 PM »

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: September 23, 2010, 10:55:56 PM »

I have to say I feel better for the first time this week. Hearing all of you...

Thank goodness there are honorable honest people left. I was beginning to wonder
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: September 23, 2010, 10:56:40 PM »

certainly by now, TM must have gotten wind of the disappointment that many have written about concerning his cruel statements in regards to Beth.

the deafening silence is quite telling.

because if he HAS heard about it ( and im sure he has ) then it would be easy to apologize and/or explain it.

At this point, i dont care what he says anymore. End of Story   

Robots out 

I was thinking about the silence also.

I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: September 23, 2010, 10:57:06 PM »

Better get your heart medicine all straightened out first!

Now that's good advice!

But I have a bulletin for those who say Beth could be "witness tampering"!

Joran is NOT a witness.  He is the defendant in the extortion case.  There is a difference.  He will not be asked to give information about another person so he cannot be tampered with being the defendant himself.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: September 23, 2010, 10:57:32 PM »

I did.  I turned a deaf ear to him.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: September 23, 2010, 10:58:47 PM »

Hi, Robots!  Good to see you here.

Dana had callers from Canada to Texas to Alabama to Northeast.  Pretty good coverage, don't  you think?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: September 23, 2010, 10:59:18 PM »

I did.  I turned a deaf ear to him.

Janet

At first I thought is was Scared Monkeys Radio run amok!

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: September 23, 2010, 11:00:57 PM »

Thanks Texasmom.  Thanks Anna.

I chickened out.

Janet

Janet,

Once you pick up that phone and call, you will never stay silent again!  I once called in twice on one show.

Janet...I hear ya'!.  Maybe next time you'll find the courage.

It's scary...I was so scared I just went in w/o preparation.  I just wanted to speak for Beth, not knowing if I could even find my voice.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: September 23, 2010, 11:01:01 PM »

Amd Tim Miller, if Aruba and the FBI are on the same page, how do you explain Aruba allowing Joran to just leave knowing there was a warrant in route and when they were charged with preventing his escape?

Very odd concept of working together or being on the same page!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: September 23, 2010, 11:01:34 PM »

CBB, what say you?

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: September 23, 2010, 11:04:06 PM »

Thanks Texasmom.  Thanks Anna.

I chickened out.

Janet

Janet,

Once you pick up that phone and call, you will never stay silent again!  I once called in twice on one show.

Janet...I hear ya'!.  Maybe next time you'll find the courage.

It's scary...I was so scared I just went in w/o preparation.  I just wanted to speak for Beth, not knowing if I could even find my voice.

Can .... Canadian.  Now I get it!

Can ... I was proud of you.  I was so proud of all our Monkeys with courage.  I really di have good intentions but ... it didn't happend.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.