March 28, 2024, 05:30:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 284167 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: September 23, 2010, 11:05:25 PM »

I don't like to call in when I don't know what has already been said because I might be saying the exact same thing as the person right before me but I had to give it a shot.

The firewall settings on this computer are probably all messed up is why I could hear it.  Will listen to the pod cast if I think I can without having a stroke at what TJ Ward seemed to be saying.

Just skip past TJ the rest of the show was great!

I did.  I turned a deaf ear to him.

Janet

At first I thought is was Scared Monkeys Radio run amok!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: September 23, 2010, 11:05:45 PM »

certainly by now, TM must have gotten wind of the disappointment that many have written about concerning his cruel statements in regards to Beth.

the deafening silence is quite telling.

because if he HAS heard about it ( and im sure he has ) then it would be easy to apologize and/or explain it.

At this point, i dont care what he says anymore. End of Story   

Robots out 

Yes I'm sure Tim knows and you're right, the silence is deafening!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: September 23, 2010, 11:07:29 PM »

I don't like to call in when I don't know what has already been said because I might be saying the exact same thing as the person right before me but I had to give it a shot.

The firewall settings on this computer are probably all messed up is why I could hear it.  Will listen to the pod cast if I think I can without having a stroke at what TJ Ward seemed to be saying.

Not to worry Anna.  Some things bear repeating.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: September 23, 2010, 11:08:18 PM »

Hi, Robots!  Good to see you here.

Dana had callers from Canada to Texas to Alabama to Northeast.  Pretty good coverage, don't  you think?

yes, i just got in so i missed it..  but im glad everyone that did call...... called 

hope you are feeling better 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: September 23, 2010, 11:10:37 PM »

Robots, would you mind coming over and walking my dog for a couple of days until I get used to this new med?  It really would help alot, lol!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: September 23, 2010, 11:13:15 PM »

Robots, would you mind coming over and walking my dog for a couple of days until I get used to this new med?  It really would help alot, lol!

I would do it in about 4 seconds... as long as you will come for a ride with me in my FORD 150 4 wheel drive...  and you dont mind sitting in front with my 85 pound black lab.. she would like you very much.

we walk all the time.. practicing tracking and learning hand signals.

I love her 

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: September 23, 2010, 11:14:03 PM »

hehehehhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

- A Horse's Tale
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: September 23, 2010, 11:14:16 PM »

Thanks Texasmom.  Thanks Anna.

I chickened out.

Janet

Janet,

Once you pick up that phone and call, you will never stay silent again!  I once called in twice on one show.

Janet...I hear ya'!.  Maybe next time you'll find the courage.

It's scary...I was so scared I just went in w/o preparation.  I just wanted to speak for Beth, not knowing if I could even find my voice.

Can .... Canadian.  Now I get it!

Can ... I was proud of you.  I was so proud of all our Monkeys with courage.  I really di have good intentions but ... it didn't happend.

Janet
TY Janet.  So nervous I felt incoherent. 

I know you had good intentions Janet.  Don't worry about it.  Your dedication show, just the same.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: September 23, 2010, 11:15:35 PM »

Well ... I am off.  A Scrabble game awaits.

Thanks Red, Klaas and Blink for all you do.  Thanks again to all Monkeys with courage who called in. 

Janet

+++++

The Furious Protection

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27 -
« Reply #223 on: November 27, 2007, 01:55:19 PM »

I have to say that I have never seen such a miracle as is evidenced by the endless dedication to the truth that the existence of this site and the participation of you posters represents. Whenever Beth has been too tired to speak or prohibited by the process to talk, this group has always, without fail, stepped up to the plate and pushed this process forward. Only the hand of God could have created the resources and dedication required to have accomplished this. Every member of this site should pat themselves on their back for a job well done. I am impressed, amazed, and in awe, not to mention forever thankful to each and every one of you as it is and has been a pleasure to watch the ferious protection you have provided Beth as it makes me believe in the existence of a God and the humanity of man.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2393.msg306707;topicseen#msg306707

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: September 23, 2010, 11:17:32 PM »

BTW, I meant what I said about this bothering us more than it will Beth.  She is protected by God's Armor and I don't think anything will hurt her about this any more.

And I would love to call somebody an old inebriated person and lots of things like that but don't think that's what Beth would do or want.  So am trying to take the high road on this.

The Natalee Holloway case did so much to propel TES  into the national spotlight that Tim seems to have forgotten.  I know people in Texas and those who follow missing persons cases knew of them but not the average Joe. 

And now Tim has the gall to say he wishes this case would go away! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: September 23, 2010, 11:18:24 PM »

Thank you Dana

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #631 on: September 23, 2010, 11:19:58 PM »

I chickened out.

Janet

Janet,

Once you pick up that phone and call, you will never stay silent again!  I once called in twice on one show.

It's scary...I was so scared I just went in w/o preparation.  I just wanted to speak for Beth, not knowing if I could even find my voice.

Can ... I was proud of you.  I was so proud of all our Monkeys with courage.  I really di have good intentions but ... it didn't happend.

Janet

I know you had good intentions Janet.  Don't worry about it.  Your dedication show, just the same.

That's how I felt.  I couldn't breathe.  All my preparations went right out the window.  I'm not sure what I even said, hope I said at at least some of what I wanted to.

I thought you were GREAT!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: September 23, 2010, 11:21:56 PM »

You speak beautifully and sincerely, Gail! Bless you for your words...

Tricia

I am humbled by YOUR words.  Thank you.
I note on another post you're feeling a bit better today about the human race, and that's a good thing. an angelic monkey
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: September 23, 2010, 11:22:10 PM »

I tell you Dana won't let you mess up!  Don't ever be afraid to call him.

He is on YOUR side and will help you if you need it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: September 23, 2010, 11:23:41 PM »

My take on it...Tim knew he was doing wrong, I could hear it in his words and voice (therefore it is my opinion). It's those intonations when you know you are saying something you know you should not say but you want to put it out anyhow. It was not his business to judge another persons intentions and agenda if he doesn't have all the facts. I feel assured he does not have all the facts.

My guess is he is not very proud of himself at this point in time. To go public with such accusations... was wrong.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: September 23, 2010, 11:23:57 PM »

BTW, I meant what I said about this bothering us more than it will Beth.  She is protected by God's Armor and I don't think anything will hurt her about this any more.

And I would love to call somebody an old inebriated person and lots of things like that but don't think that's what Beth would do or want.  So am trying to take the high road on this.

The Natalee Holloway case did so much to propel TES  into the national spotlight that Tim seems to have forgotten.  I know people in Texas and those who follow missing persons cases knew of them but not the average Joe. 

And now Tim has the gall to say he wishes this case would go away! 

Yes, I agree.  We can learn a lot from Beth's dignity.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: September 23, 2010, 11:24:53 PM »

I could do that experiement where you fall backwards and let somebody catch you to show trust with Dana.  Once he gets the feel for what you are trying to say, he will walk you through any hard spots if you need it.

And otherwise it's just like talking on the phone to anybody.  Please don't be afraid to ever call him.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: September 23, 2010, 11:25:46 PM »

I never heard of Tim or TES until the Natalee case.
He perhaps does need an intervention by his Board of Directors.
He shot his mouth off and crapped himself up with some of his biggest fans. That certainly isn't going  to do the Organization of TES as a whole any good at all.
I was at soocer, didn't hear, but I am going to read Red's rant tomorow.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: September 23, 2010, 11:26:16 PM »

[size=30[/color][/font]pt]
YOU GO DANA
[/size]

Nice job Blinkster

Thank you Grand Pubah Red.

And thanks for putting my ineptness in the quotebox. (teehee)

Can anyone listening understand what it is like, to walk the land of what seems like an entire country, and not know if your child is buried under your feet?

How could anyone stand in judgement if not?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: September 23, 2010, 11:28:18 PM »

I chickened out.

Janet

Janet,

Janet

That's how I felt.  I couldn't breathe.  All my preparations went right out the window.  I'm not sure what I even said, hope I said at at least some of what I wanted to.

I thought you were GREAT!   an angelic monkey

Yes, it feels like you're in the twilight zone or something.
You sounded wonderful.  Full of caring as you expressed your support for Beth.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.