April 25, 2024, 04:24:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 286812 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: September 23, 2010, 11:30:11 PM »

Beth had just forked over $25,000 for the sting against Joran.

Just how much money does Tim Miller think she has to spare?  It's really so totally not any of his or Stephiepoo Watts business who makes what off of this case.  It's not their child.

That said, I have not seen Dave anywhere trashing Beth.

Has any one?  I sure hope he doesn't get on the band wagon.  I don't think he can be bought for a week long stay on the island and all the booze he can drink unlike some. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: September 23, 2010, 11:35:13 PM »

Anna, I've never heard Dave bad mouth Beth and expect I never will.  It would be so out of character for him.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #642 on: September 23, 2010, 11:37:29 PM »

Thanks Texasmom.  Thanks Anna.

I chickened out.

Janet

Janet,

Once you pick up that phone and call, you will never stay silent again!  I once called in twice on one show.

Janet...I hear ya'!.  Maybe next time you'll find the courage.

It's scary...I was so scared I just went in w/o preparation.  I just wanted to speak for Beth, not knowing if I could even find my voice.

Can .... Canadian.  Now I get it!

Can ... I was proud of you.  I was so proud of all our Monkeys with courage.  I really di have good intentions but ... it didn't happend.

Janet
TY Janet.  So nervous I felt incoherent. 

I know you had good intentions Janet.  Don't worry about it.  Your dedication show, just the same.

That's how I felt.  I couldn't breathe.  All my preparations went right out the window.  I'm not sure what I even said, hope I said at at least some of what I wanted to.

I thought you were GREAT!   an angelic monkey

Yes, it feels like you're in the twilight zone or something.
You sounded wonderful.  Full of caring as you expressed your support for Beth.   

I agree, and thank you!  

Anna's right, Dana is great.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #643 on: September 23, 2010, 11:37:47 PM »

Thursday, September 23, 2010
Beth Holloway and Peter DeVries Need to Confront Van der straaten
Forget the attacks on Beth Holloway and accusations of improperly exploited what she's been though and going through.

It's a waste of time to spend any energy on it.

Who knows what happened to Natalee? Joran and Jan van der straaten the Chief of Police when Natalee disappeared, and good friend of the late "premeditated murder" Paulus van der sloot.

He's on Aruba again, just sitting on the crime, sitting in his own shitstorm and Natalee's remains.

Would he talk? His reaction to Beth will say it all, like Paulus running away, cowering while Dave searched the garbage dump for his daughter.

Van der straaten is the case now.

Everything else including Joran is a distraction. The last pieces of their house of cards are van der straaten and the van der sloot property.

Confront van der straaten again and ask him exactly what evidence he claims to have seen that warranted the comment, "This is murder, I've seen the evidence and you haven't?"

This was his answer when he was asked about the 2 security guards who were in jail, accused of murder.

How did Natalee go from murdered to disappeared? Van der straaten knows.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: September 23, 2010, 11:40:14 PM »

Thanks Texasmom.  Thanks Anna.

I chickened out.

Janet

Janet,

Once you pick up that phone and call, you will never stay silent again!  I once called in twice on one show.

Janet...I hear ya'!.  Maybe next time you'll find the courage.

It's scary...I was so scared I just went in w/o preparation.  I just wanted to speak for Beth, not knowing if I could even find my voice.

Can .... Canadian.  Now I get it!

Can ... I was proud of you.  I was so proud of all our Monkeys with courage.  I really di have good intentions but ... it didn't happend.

Janet
TY Janet.  So nervous I felt incoherent. 

I know you had good intentions Janet.  Don't worry about it.  Your dedication show, just the same.

That's how I felt.  I couldn't breathe.  All my preparations went right out the window.  I'm not sure what I even said, hope I said at at least some of what I wanted to.

I thought you were GREAT!   an angelic monkey

Yes, it feels like you're in the twilight zone or something.
You sounded wonderful.  Full of caring as you expressed your support for Beth.   

I agree (about the twilight zone or something lol), and thank you!  

Anna's right, Dana is great.  

self edit 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: September 23, 2010, 11:42:24 PM »

Frank, you just may be right about van der Straten because he did offer Joran that cushy deal to go to the psyche ward, too.

And that is what he said--that he had seen the EVIDENCE.  Later that got all changed to his saying he had seen the files or some such nonsense.  Revisionist history.  He said evidence the first time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: September 23, 2010, 11:42:56 PM »

Forget the attacks on Beth Holloway and accusations of improperly exploited what she's been though and going through.

Who knows what happened to Natalee? Joran and Jan van der straaten the Chief of Police when Natalee disappeared, and good friend of the late "premeditated murder" Paulus van der sloot.

He's on Aruba again, just sitting on the crime, sitting in his own shitstorm and Natalee's remains.

Would he talk? His reaction to Beth will say it all, like Paulus running away, cowering while Dave searched the garbage dump for his daughter.

Everything else including Joran is a distraction. The last pieces of their house of cards are van der straaten and the van der sloot property.

Confront van der straaten again and ask him exactly what evidence he claims to have seen that warranted the comment, "This is murder, I've seen the evidence and you haven't?"

This was his answer when he was asked about the 2 security guards who were in jail, accused of murder.

I knew that is what you said! While I agree with you about Van der Straaten -- I see absolutely NOTHING wrong about BOTH being accosted!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: September 23, 2010, 11:43:03 PM »

If I were Beth with a daughter missing and wanting answers, you betcha I would try to get in to talk to Joran with PDV or anyone else who could get my foot in the door. So what if it was for a documentary?! I am sure Beths focus was getting in there and trying to get answers...by whatever means necessary.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: September 23, 2010, 11:44:23 PM »

Will listen to the podcast tomorrow after I work on my computer settings some more.

Good program Dana and all monkeys.

Nite, all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: September 23, 2010, 11:45:18 PM »

Will listen to the podcast tomorrow after I work on my computer settings some more.

Nite, all.

Good night Anna.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: September 23, 2010, 11:47:10 PM »

What about Valentijn?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: September 23, 2010, 11:47:55 PM »

Nite, all.

Good night Anna!  Hope you're better soon!   an angelic monkey

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: September 23, 2010, 11:50:28 PM »

My take on it...Tim knew he was doing wrong, I could hear it in his words and voice (therefore it is my opinion). It's those intonations when you know you are saying something you know you should not say but you want to put it out anyhow. It was not his business to judge another persons intentions and agenda if he doesn't have all the facts. I feel assured he does not have all the facts.

My guess is he is not very proud of himself at this point in time. To go public with such accusations... was wrong.

I agree.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: September 23, 2010, 11:51:49 PM »

Frank - you are absolutely right
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: September 23, 2010, 11:56:57 PM »

Are ya'll making fun of me!    

I told ya I'm a country bumpkin!  

I am the city half of the sisterhood.

I did not get to hear you, yet.  I had to tend to my son and put him to bed while you were on.  I have it saved, but turning it on will wake him up.  I have to wait until tomorrow.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: September 24, 2010, 12:01:13 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
Did Beth talk to Ricardo Flores? because I read that he left as soon he saw the camara. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: September 24, 2010, 12:01:33 AM »

Yeah, glad I don't have any kind of an accent like everybody else, lol!

C'mon!  The accents are what makes good call in.  People from all over.  The accents tell us that many people from different cases care about Natalee.

Wear it with PRIDE!  It would be boring if we all sounded just alike.

Some are even from India 

A very Sandy part of India!

I believe in miracles!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: September 24, 2010, 12:03:44 AM »

Please TM, do not call yourself a country bumpkin. There are enough people prejudice against a southern accent as it is. The sound of a voice or accent has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence, compassion, character. Know what I mean?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: September 24, 2010, 12:04:28 AM »

I don't like to call in when I don't know what has already been said because I might be saying the exact same thing as the person right before me but I had to give it a shot.

The firewall settings on this computer are probably all messed up is why I could hear it.  Will listen to the pod cast if I think I can without having a stroke at what TJ Ward seemed to be saying.

Better get your heart medicine all straightened out first!

Now that's good advice!

But I have a bulletin for those who say Beth could be "witness tampering"!

Joran is NOT a witness.  He is the defendant in the extortion case.  There is a difference.  He will not be asked to give information about another person so he cannot be tampered with being the defendant himself.

Did TJ Ward not hear what John Q Kelly had to say about this?  Do people think they can go on a radio show and talk totally unprepared?

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: September 24, 2010, 12:06:38 AM »

Are ya'll making fun of me!    

I told ya I'm a country bumpkin!  

I am the city half of the sisterhood.

I did not get to hear you, yet.  I had to tend to my son and put him to bed while you were on.  I have it saved, but turning it on will wake him up.  I have to wait until tomorrow.

I don't think my accent is quite as southern as it was when I first moved here from Mississippi many years ago!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.