April 25, 2024, 07:26:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 286828 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: September 24, 2010, 12:06:47 AM »

Amd Tim Miller, if Aruba and the FBI are on the same page, how do you explain Aruba allowing Joran to just leave knowing there was a warrant in route and when they were charged with preventing his escape?

Very odd concept of working together or being on the same page!

Anna, what do you mean by the first sentence, I am not clear, sorry.

sp
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 12:35:17 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: September 24, 2010, 12:10:31 AM »

certainly by now, TM must have gotten wind of the disappointment that many have written about concerning his cruel statements in regards to Beth.

the deafening silence is quite telling.

because if he HAS heard about it ( and im sure he has ) then it would be easy to apologize and/or explain it.

At this point, i dont care what he says anymore. End of Story   

Robots out 

Yes I'm sure Tim knows and you're right, the silence is deafening!

Can, you say so many things I am thinking also.  I can't wait to hear your part in the podcast.  I had to do Mommy stuff here.  I love Mommy stuff!

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: September 24, 2010, 12:13:01 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
Did Beth talk to Ricardo Flores? because I read that he left as soon he saw the camara. 

I'm not sure how much she actually got to talk to him.  We really don't know.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: September 24, 2010, 12:16:20 AM »

Beth has a lot of patience and so does Dave.

I dont, doesnt make them better or worse just different

let me rephrase it, I have lots of patience with people and animals that NEED it. Loads of patience.

what i dont have, is patience for people that LIE many times when it comes to missing persons cases.

I wont bother listing the names because we all know who i mean.

and i dont have much patience for people that help the LIARS

i see no reason to believe that joran will talk now.... unless he is tortured

let the torture begin

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: September 24, 2010, 12:17:58 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
Did Beth talk to Ricardo Flores? because I read that he left as soon he saw the camara. 

According to the article ... it was Stephany's brother ... not father.

Janet

++++++

September 17, 2010
Natalee Holloway's mom visits Joran van der Sloot in jail
Posted: 02:46 PM ET

There are so many rumors swirling about Beth Holloway's visit to Lima, Peru and face-to-face meeting with Joran van der Sloot at Castro Castro. Let's look at the facts and start from the beginning. 

I just spoke with Enrique Flores, Stephany Flores’ brother, who says that on Tuesday of this week, at the invitation of Beth Holloway, he went to her Lima hotel to meet with her. Enrique says he was met with television cameras, which was extremely surprising to him. Beth asked him how the family was doing and continued to express her sympathies. Enrique says that Beth asked him about Stephany’s case…what was happening and also asked how long he believed Joran van der Sloot might serve in prison. Enrique told the camera crew he wasn’t giving interviews and was not talking about the case. He said the meeting with Beth then ended.

“It was very short," said Flores.

In Session’s Mayra Cuevas has spoken to Joran’s attorney, Maximo Altez, in Lima. He says Beth Holloway went to Castro Castro on Wednesday with a group of Dutch journalists. Wednesdays are women visitor days. They asked to meet with the director of the prison and he asked Joran to be brought into the meeting.

“They took Joran practically by force," said Altez.

Altez says Beth told Joran she didn't have any hatred in her heart towards him.  Joran told her he understood but that he couldn't talk to her and he gave her his attorney’s business card. Beth hasn't reached out to Altez.

Beth Holloway’s attorney, John Q. Kelly, confirmed to In Session his client has been in Lima and was in Castro Castro. Although he spoke with Beth, after her visit with van der Sloot, he tells me she is not telling him what was said during the meeting with Joran. He does not know when she will return to the U.S.

Why did she go down to South America?

Beth Holloway's representative tells In Session she is working on a story with Dutch investigative journalist Peter de Vries. Several years ago de Vries got that much talked about hidden camera interview with Joran as they were driving in a van. During the interview Joran admitted he was with Natalee when she died.

-Jean Casarez, In Session Correspondent

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/17/natalee-holloways-mom-visits-joran-van-der-sloot-in-jail/?iref=allsearch

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: September 24, 2010, 12:18:02 AM »

Thanks Texasmom.  Thanks Anna.

I chickened out.

Janet

Janet,

Once you pick up that phone and call, you will never stay silent again!  I once called in twice on one show.

Janet...I hear ya'!.  Maybe next time you'll find the courage.

It's scary...I was so scared I just went in w/o preparation.  I just wanted to speak for Beth, not knowing if I could even find my voice.

Can .... Canadian.  Now I get it!

Can ... I was proud of you.  I was so proud of all our Monkeys with courage.  I really di have good intentions but ... it didn't happend.

Janet
TY Janet.  So nervous I felt incoherent. 

I know you had good intentions Janet.  Don't worry about it.  Your dedication show, just the same.

Can, I know that feeling.  I had my thoughts in order until I was on the air and my mind went blank.  Dana is such a class act that suddenly you feel like you are talking to an old friend.  There is no need to fear being on Dana's show, he is an amazing man and I admire his dedication to those who cannot speak for themselves.

Dana!

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #666 on: September 24, 2010, 12:18:23 AM »

Please TM, do not call yourself a country bumpkin. There are enough people prejudice against a southern accent as it is. The sound of a voice or accent has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence, compassion, character. Know what I mean?

It was only in jest, believe me!  I understand what you're saying and maybe I shouldn't have used that term.

I'm very proud of where I'm from...born in Illinois...childhood in Mississippi...moved to Texas when I was 15.  They are all a part of me, and I wouldn't be who I am without all of the wonderful people I've known and places I've lived.  The circumstances for ending up in each place may not have been the best, but I made it through and have a wonderful husband and have raised two young men that I'm very proud of too.

For the stalkers...whatever you think about my voice/accent...don't underestimate my aim.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: September 24, 2010, 12:20:55 AM »

Thanks Texasmom.  Thanks Anna.

I chickened out.

Janet

Janet,

Once you pick up that phone and call, you will never stay silent again!  I once called in twice on one show.

Janet...I hear ya'!.  Maybe next time you'll find the courage.

It's scary...I was so scared I just went in w/o preparation.  I just wanted to speak for Beth, not knowing if I could even find my voice.

Can .... Canadian.  Now I get it!

Can ... I was proud of you.  I was so proud of all our Monkeys with courage.  I really di have good intentions but ... it didn't happend.

Janet
TY Janet.  So nervous I felt incoherent. 

I know you had good intentions Janet.  Don't worry about it.  Your dedication show, just the same.

That's how I felt.  I couldn't breathe.  All my preparations went right out the window.  I'm not sure what I even said, hope I said at at least some of what I wanted to.

I thought you were GREAT!   an angelic monkey

I know the feeling TM.

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: September 24, 2010, 12:23:35 AM »

Amd Tim Miller, if Aruba and the FBI are on the same page, how do you explain Aruba allowing Joran to just leave knowing there was a warrant in route and when they were charged with preventing his escape?

Anna, what do you mean bu the first sentence, I am not clear, sorry.

Bearly I think Anna has packed it up for the night so I shall try to answer.

Tim Miller (on Watts) was saying Aruba and FBI on same page, blah, blah, blah when he was referencing and bad mouthing Beth interfering w/ investigation ad nauseum. 

The part about the warrant (Anna refers to)is related to Aruba LE knowing a warrant was on it's way and yet Joran left the island.

That's my take. 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: September 24, 2010, 12:29:39 AM »

certainly by now, TM must have gotten wind of the disappointment that many have written about concerning his cruel statements in regards to Beth.

the deafening silence is quite telling.

because if he HAS heard about it ( and im sure he has ) then it would be easy to apologize and/or explain it.

At this point, i dont care what he says anymore. End of Story   

Robots out 

Yes I'm sure Tim knows and you're right, the silence is deafening!

Can, you say so many things I am thinking also.  I can't wait to hear your part in the podcast.  I had to do Mommy stuff here.  I love Mommy stuff!

Mommy stuff is great!  I still love doing Mommy stuff - even though they're mature adults now and both live far away.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: September 24, 2010, 12:29:50 AM »

let me rephrase it, I have lots of patience with people and animals that NEED it. Loads of patience.

what i dont have, is patience for people that LIE many times when it comes to missing persons cases.

let the torture begin

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: September 24, 2010, 12:29:53 AM »

Please TM, do not call yourself a country bumpkin. There are enough people prejudice against a southern accent as it is. The sound of a voice or accent has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence, compassion, character. Know what I mean?

It was only in jest, believe me!  I understand what you're saying and maybe I shouldn't have used that term.

I'm very proud of where I'm from...born in Illinois...childhood in Mississippi...moved to Texas when I was 15.  They are all a part of me, and I wouldn't be who I am without all of the wonderful people I've known and places I've lived.  The circumstances for ending up in each place may not have been the best, but I made it through and have a wonderful husband and have raised two young men that I'm very proud of too.

For the stalkers...whatever you think about my voice/accent...don't underestimate my aim.  

Woottttt...ya make me proud. Don't mess with Texas 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: September 24, 2010, 12:36:25 AM »

i think it should start in the morning

let the torture begin

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: September 24, 2010, 12:40:41 AM »

let the torture begin

Why wait till morning!  Start it NOW!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: September 24, 2010, 12:41:55 AM »

Anna, what do you mean bu the first sentence, I am not clear, sorry.

Bearly I think Anna has packed it up for the night so I shall try to answer.

Tim Miller (on Watts) was saying Aruba and FBI on same page, blah, blah, blah when he was referencing and bad mouthing Beth interfering w/ investigation ad nauseum. 

The part about the warrant (Anna refers to)is related to Aruba LE knowing a warrant was on it's way and yet Joran left the island.

That's my take. 

That part I understood.  I think I see where I misunderstood now.  It is the word 'charged'.  I thought it meant charged as in charges were brought against someone.  Now I see it means they were in charge of...

Thanks, can!

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: September 24, 2010, 12:44:15 AM »

yw Bearly!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: September 24, 2010, 12:44:36 AM »

let the torture begin

It's morning somewhere...

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: September 24, 2010, 12:48:33 AM »

Oh RATS I was out all day and missed it. Just finished reading back, so how do I listen to the podcast? Please help. It sounds great   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: September 24, 2010, 12:51:28 AM »

Oh RATS I was out all day and missed it. Just finished reading back, so how do I listen to the podcast? Please help. It sounds great   

The podcast will be up sometime tomorrow barring any problems.  It will show up on Dana's radio site first www.scaredmonkeysradio.com where you will see a download button (once it's done tomorrow).  There is some work involved in preparing it to post for download and our tech guy will work on it tomorrow.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: September 24, 2010, 12:52:41 AM »

well, the clock has struck twelve here.  Goodnight Monkeys.

Thanks again Klaas for all you do! 

God bless Natalee Holloway, her Mom and family.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.