April 25, 2024, 06:19:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 286827 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #720 on: September 24, 2010, 07:04:49 PM »

I'm listening to the podcast now (missed it last night) and I just want to say "IT's A REALLY BIG SHEW"! Cool Way to go Dana, wtg!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: September 24, 2010, 07:18:58 PM »

I'm listening to the podcast now (missed it last night) and I just want to say "IT's A REALLY BIG SHEW"! Cool Way to go Dana, wtg!

It was a good show and the Monkeys that called in were great.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #722 on: September 24, 2010, 07:23:04 PM »

TM - You hardly have any Texas accent at all!

P.S. do you think she believes me?   Monkey Devil!

Is she from Texas, I could never have guessed. Wink

You sounded great 

I agree and whoever 'Gail' is did well and our Anna too and of course our Red and Blink. Truly was a good show...thanks Dana.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #723 on: September 24, 2010, 08:00:56 PM »

I really liked the part where Tim was upset that Beth had a camera.

He says: Why does she need a camera with her when she talks to Joran?

Uh, hellooooooooooo.... Earth to Tim... where have you been for the past 5 years?

If Joran isn't recorded on camera... it never happened, according to him.

He'll have 17 different stories.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: September 24, 2010, 08:24:25 PM »

I really liked the part where Tim was upset that Beth had a camera.

He says: Why does she need a camera with her when she talks to Joran?

Uh, hellooooooooooo.... Earth to Tim... where have you been for the past 5 years?

If Joran isn't recorded on camera... it never happened, according to him.

He'll have 17 different stories.

Or maybe just to record the expression on his face when he's lying so it can be analyzed. 

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: September 24, 2010, 08:38:39 PM »

I've started a (PARTIAL) transcript of the show we've been discussing, too tired to finish it tonight.  I'll post the rest of the  transcript when I finish it either tomorrow evening or Saturday.

Here's the link if anyone's interested:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8625.0

Thank you for this transcription TexasMom, I listened to the recording but to be able to read this over is very helpful.

Had Watts been close enough, I'd have slapped him each time he laughed during this interview.

No wonder he's no longer with FOX, he's grossly unprofessional and sounds more like a gossip reporter than a bonafide journalist.

As for Tim, I cannot begin to express the disappointment I feel in him after this interview. There is no excuse for this, there simply isn't.

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #726 on: September 24, 2010, 08:51:43 PM »

Great comments today Carpe!   

I seem to recall that Dave was supposedly meeting with the Aruban authorities and the FBI to be filled in on exactly what happened with the extortion by Joran case while he was in Aruba.  They were also trying to get a search organized for the "map" information but I just don't think the FBI put much stock in that map drawn by Joran.  Leaving Natalee in the Bubali pond as he claimed would have been far too risky...to likely that she may have been found.  If he put her there at all, she was moved.  If the information that was shared at the time was true, Dave wasn't in Aruba for more than a day or two at the most.  Smart move, imo.

I think Steph and Tim's comments about another "plan" involving the FBI, Dave, and Tim have about as much truth to them as Steph's comment about Peter and Beth being ordered back to Aruba.  I just find it very hard to believe Tim would have been included in any such discussion with the FBI.  Why would he, and not Beth?  Just doesn't make sense to me.  And surely the FBI was aware of who Tim's traveling partner was for the trip...the one that was "the source on the ground" and blogging about it...just don't see them including them in any big plans.  What purpose could they possibly serve?    

I agree with Deetch (comments on Dana's show) and Frank about Van der Straten too.  I like Deetch's voice, I hope he's really not part of the dark side.  If he did go there, hopefully he figured out rather quickly that it wasn't at all what had been promised and got the heck out of there! 

You're welcome to everyone who appreciated the transcript!  I've had a lot going on here since I got home from work, but it's finally settled down.  Hope to get back on it and finish it tonight.

I was afraid I would need Janet's sack after listening to myself on Dana's show.  The nervousness was there all over again, lol... But I won't ask for the sack to put over my head.  It was me, and although I'm not a speaker by any means...few uhhhs there too; I'm glad I did it.  Dana gave us the opportunity, and I let my voice be heard.  One comment I'd planned to make...Anna touched on it when she called.  The Natalee Holloway case is not going away!  Natalee has not been returned to her country, and there has been no justice for her.  Until those things happen I'll be right here...with so many other caring souls...demanding justice for her and her family.

And I'll also be  up everything I can, as often as I can.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: September 24, 2010, 08:56:07 PM »

I've started a (PARTIAL) transcript of the show we've been discussing, too tired to finish it tonight.  I'll post the rest of the  transcript when I finish it either tomorrow evening or Saturday.

Thank you for this transcription TexasMom, I listened to the recording but to be able to read this over is very helpful.

Had Watts been close enough, I'd have slapped him each time he laughed during this interview.

No wonder he's no longer with FOX, he's grossly unprofessional and sounds more like a gossip reporter than a bonafide journalist.

As for Tim, I cannot begin to express the disappointment I feel in him after this interview. There is no excuse for this, there simply isn't.

I totally agree Nonesuche.  He just sounds like evil personified to me.  And regardless of what Tim Miller may believe, Steph Watts is NOT his friend.  jmo

I also agree with what Red said last night about Tim needing to surround himself with decent people...the way it used to be.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: September 24, 2010, 09:23:20 PM »

I've only typed a few more paragraphs...and I'm mad all over again!   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: September 24, 2010, 09:31:27 PM »

I've started a (PARTIAL) transcript of the show we've been discussing, too tired to finish it tonight.  I'll post the rest of the  transcript when I finish it either tomorrow evening or Saturday.

This is exactly what he sounded like.

He's a failure in life.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: September 24, 2010, 09:50:00 PM »

I've started a (PARTIAL) transcript of the show we've been discussing, too tired to finish it tonight.  I'll post the rest of the  transcript when I finish it either tomorrow evening or Saturday.

He's a failure in life.

He sounds like a Puff to me. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: September 24, 2010, 09:52:30 PM »

Thank you for this transcription TexasMom. A word came to my mind reading Tim and Steph.
Codswallop.

TES has a Board of Directors. They need to reel him in.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: September 24, 2010, 09:54:50 PM »

Good evening all.

Hey, I'm not sure at all what's been going on. I haven't been online much at all. I was fulfilling my own personal dreams and come back to a huge firestorm.

I did read a lil and some monks and monkettes were disappointed in TJ.

I haven't even heard the podcast and I would be commenting on things I have no knowledge of.

TJ is a big boy and can defend himself.

I will say this, we have been friends for about four years and in that entire time I have known him as nothing but the biggest Natalee and Beth defenders.

And for the record - I don't necessarily agree with everything Beth does, but SHE is the MOTHER of Natalee, not me.

I RESPECT Beth! Period. I'm not in her shoes. She has been a HERO to us all and I am not going to second guess her once.

Beth does what she feels will get her answers - PERIOD.

I don't care what TJ or Tim or any say on the matter.

TJ and I have been good friends, you all know that. We are friends because we care about crime victims. It's that simple.

In my own personal life - I let Karma take out the trash.

Beth takes out the TRASH on her own and that's her right.

Who am I to second guess Beth?

I ask that politely.

If this was my daughter - there isn't a force strong enough in this universe to keep my hands from his neck, and in fact, Joran would have been dead years ago. But that's me.

TJ has been a terrific friend to Natalee.

He went where few ( other that Red ) would go.

HE cares about Natalee.

I know that because we talk about her Justice each and every time we talk.

++

In my own personal belief - Some times Justice takes it's own course, but the Universe and Karma sort it all out. I have said that many times. Many times.

I understand your frustration, hell, nobody has been more frustrated that me.

I gave up on everybody but YOU ( the Monks and Monkettes ) a long time ago and let God work his magic.

and one last thing - don't start posting all the quotes. I could care less. I KNOW TJ and his heart.

I am asking you not to turn one sentence into a slug fest because I won't respond.

Thank you kindly.

Love to all

an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: September 24, 2010, 09:57:16 PM »

He's a failure in life.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: September 24, 2010, 10:00:42 PM »

To my Bro Bro.

I am now removing TIM'S Hero status.

I wanted to remove it back after the Persistence fiasco.

I left it in there out of respect for Red. And Red only.

For the record, I know things about that trip that few know.

And now it is appropriate to remove that status. Actually, it was overdue, but I kept it on so I didn't have to answer questions.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: September 24, 2010, 10:01:14 PM »

He's a failure in life.

Not that kind of Puff.  This kind 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: September 24, 2010, 10:04:20 PM »

Posted at RU:

Quote from: iquitos
as advisor to the Minister of Justice of Suriname!     

- De beëdiging van Martin Misiedjan tot minister van Justitie & Politie, was zeer druk bezocht en op bepaalde momenten onoverzichtelijk. In het gewoel kon worden waargenomen, dat de oud-hoofdcommissaris Gerold Dompig —op het eiland Aruba— zich aan de zijde van Misiedjan heeft geschaard en nu optreedt als zijn rechterhand bij te voeren beleidsaangelegenheden.

See dompig at the swearing in at 00:48   

http://www.starnieuws.com/index.php/welcome/index/video/218/

also   http://www.shieldgrp.com/161.aspx

Shield Group director Gerold Dompig is now exploring security-contracting opportunities in the booming Goldmine Industry of Suriname and he is also working with the Suriname Airport Authority on an Aviation Security Consulting partnership.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: September 24, 2010, 10:05:05 PM »

He's a failure in life.

Not that kind of Puff.  This kind 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: September 24, 2010, 10:05:29 PM »

Good evening all.

Hey, I'm not sure at all what's been going on. I haven't been online much at all. I was fulfilling my own personal dreams and come back to a huge firestorm.

I did read a lil and some monks and monkettes were disappointed in TJ.

I haven't even heard the podcast and I would be commenting on things I have no knowledge of.

TJ is a big boy and can defend himself.

I will say this, we have been friends for about four years and in that entire time I have known him as nothing but the biggest Natalee and Beth defenders.

And for the record - I don't necessarily agree with everything Beth does, but SHE is the MOTHER of Natalee, not me.

I RESPECT Beth! Period. I'm not in her shoes. She has been a HERO to us all and I am not going to second guess her once.

Beth does what she feels will get her answers - PERIOD.

I don't care what TJ or Tim or any say on the matter.

TJ and I have been good friends, you all know that. We are friends because we care about crime victims. It's that simple.

In my own personal life - I let Karma take out the trash.

Beth takes out the TRASH on her own and that's her right.

Who am I to second guess Beth?

I ask that politely.

If this was my daughter - there isn't a force strong enough in this universe to keep my hands from his neck, and in fact, Joran would have been dead years ago. But that's me.

TJ has been a terrific friend to Natalee.

He went where few ( other that Red ) would go.

HE cares about Natalee.

I know that because we talk about her Justice each and every time we talk.

++

In my own personal belief - Some times Justice takes it's own course, but the Universe and Karma sort it all out. I have said that many times. Many times.

I understand your frustration, hell, nobody has been more frustrated that me.

I gave up on everybody but YOU ( the Monks and Monkettes ) a long time ago and let God work his magic.

and one last thing - don't start posting all the quotes. I could care less. I KNOW TJ and his heart.

I am asking you not to turn one sentence into a slug fest because I won't respond.

Thank you kindly.

Love to all

an angelic monkey

Great to see you Rob!    

You need to listen to the Steph Watts and Tim Miller conversation...suffer through the whole show so you don't miss anything... and then listen to Dana's show from last night.  

After you listen, if you choose to comment...I promise to respect your opinion.  I'd really like to know what you think.

I don't recall ever being as disappointed in TJ's comments anywhere as I was last night.  But that's JMO.

You don't have to worry about me quoting TJ.  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: September 24, 2010, 10:05:31 PM »

To my Bro Bro.

I am now removing TIM'S Hero status.

I wanted to remove it back after the Persistence fiasco.

I left it in there out of respect for Red. And Red only.

For the record, I know things about that trip that few know.

And now it is appropriate to remove that status. Actually, it was overdue, but I kept it on so I didn't have to answer questions.

Rob
- good to see you.  It's very sad about Tim.  Did you listen to Steph's show and Dana's last night?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.