April 25, 2024, 04:03:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 286811 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #780 on: September 25, 2010, 01:21:34 AM »

O/T

klaas -

I just wanted to say to you publicly that there are few people as wonderful as you. I know that you get alot of accolades in many threads, but this thread is the essence of what Scared Monkeys is all about.

Although I we haven't spoken often lately; you will always be in my heart.

I love you.

Congrats on the wonderful new addition to your family.

an angelic monkey

Congrats, Klaas - you are so young to be a g-ma! You and I are within a couple of years
of one another, I think. May God continue to bless your family for the many
wonderful things to come.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: September 25, 2010, 01:37:12 AM »

To my Bro Bro.

I am now removing TIM'S Hero status.

I wanted to remove it back after the Persistence fiasco.

I left it in there out of respect for Red. And Red only.

For the record, I know things about that trip that few know.

And now it is appropriate to remove that status. Actually, it was overdue, but I kept it on so I didn't have to answer questions.

Shizzle happens, huh? We are only as good as the information we have at a particular snapshot of time.

Riding high in April.

Kicked right in your fuzzies in May.

That's life. You just keep on keepin on.

Keep following Natalee's truth... you will never falter, you will never fail. Let the distractions get blown away in the wind... like the trash that it is.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: September 25, 2010, 01:38:10 AM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:   Monkey Devil!

Jumper
2010/09/24 at 11:53 pm

Can someone send Charlierat a case of Pepto Bismol before he soils his pants.

Despite what Tim Miller said, doesn’t change the fact that Natalee Holloway is still missing and she disappeared on Aruba.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: September 25, 2010, 01:43:27 AM »

Jumper

Despite what Tim Miller said, doesn’t change the fact that Natalee Holloway is still missing and she disappeared on Aruba.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #784 on: September 25, 2010, 02:51:52 AM »

Also, I too had serious problems with Tim Miller. This was during the original search for Caylee Anthony. I brought up my feelings/concerns and was quickly shot down. I decided to keep mum out of respect to Red. I think Tim is in serious need of help -- it's a shame that he is unravelling all his selfless feats of the past. -JMO

It is always so amazing to me how someone can do good for years and years... and one day turn it right into a brick wall. Everything good can be undone in a day, an hour, a minute.

On its face - it appears that it has happened in an instant.

As you pry deeper, you'll usually find a series of poor choices made, stretched out in a
long downward spiral.

Few things in life are ever as they initially appear to be.

Sad, but so true. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: September 25, 2010, 02:53:11 AM »

To my Bro Bro.

And now it is appropriate to remove that status. Actually, it was overdue, but I kept it on so I didn't have to answer questions.

Shizzle happens, huh? We are only as good as the information we have at a particular snapshot of time.

Riding high in April.

Kicked right in your fuzzies in May.

That's life. You just keep on keepin on.

Keep following Natalee's truth... you will never falter, you will never fail. Let the distractions get blown away in the wind... like the trash that it is.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: September 25, 2010, 02:53:51 AM »

Jumper

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: September 25, 2010, 03:03:47 AM »

Truth and Justice for
Natalee and Stephany!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: September 25, 2010, 03:09:45 AM »

I saw this in action last week. Un-friggin'-believable.

This is the one that should have been called in for finding Natalee.

>>>

Nereus is a hybrid autonomous underwater vehicle (HROV, a type of remotely operated underwater vehicle) built by the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI). Constructed as a research vehicle to operate at depths of up to 36,000 feet (11,000 m), it was designed to explore Challenger Deep, the deepest surveyed point in the global ocean. Nereus, named for Greek sea god Nereus (who has a man's torso and a fish-tail) through a nationwide contest of high school and college students, began its deep sea voyage to Challenger Deep in May 2009 and reached the bottom on May 31, 2009.[1][2][3]

On this dive the Nereus reached a depth of 35,768 feet (10,902 m), making the Nereus the world's deepest-diving vehicle currently in operation, and the first since 1998 to explore the Mariana Trench, the deepest part of the ocean known.[

>>>>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nereus_(underwater_vehicle)

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: September 25, 2010, 04:36:42 AM »

Steph's Blog Tease:

Beth was infuriated by comments made by Van Der Sloot in his recent interview. She confronted Van Der Sloot in his cell and spoke to him for several minutes, demanding answers as to what happened to her daughter. Then when prison officials realized this was all being filmed, they asked her and the crew to leave. I wonder who is going to buy this tape and how much will they pay? I haven’t agreed with everything Beth Holloway has done, and people are criticizing her for what she did –confronting Joran. I’ve never lost a child, but I would probably have done the same thing.

Steph Watts:  Moving on...this week Beth Holloway face to face with Joran van der Sloot.  What really went on in that Peruvian jail?  Then...called to Aruba, Beth Holloway and Peter DeVries are allegedly called by Prosecutors to get their butts over to Aruba because they may have interfered with an ongoing investigation.  Tim Miller, I know you’re knee deep in this case as well.  What is going on?  From what I understand Tim, Beth...and listen...I’m getting a lot of emails, people saying I’m being hard on Beth.  I’m not being hard on Beth, I understand and I know you do...the passion of a mother of a missing child.  She’ll do anything to get answers, but Tim, why do you have to bring a media crew along?  Why do you have to allegedly be paid to do this and other stuff?  That’s what my issue is with Beth.  I have no disrespect for her, I understand she wants answers.  She was infuriated by his interview that he did, again, Tim Miller, was sold to NBC news...they paid money for that, they didn’t hand them , they didn’t get it for free.  Somebody made money on that I’m sure his mother did to pay for his defense.  Ummm so Tim Miller what are your thoughts on that?

Steph speaking in the present - Beth De Vries trip to Peru - Sept. 2010

Tim gives a none answer - with a flashback to May of 2010.

He gives us a bone of contention causing an old problem he has with Beth. (May 2010)

She won't return his calls anymore. It upsets him.

Tim Miller:  You know what I’m trying to digest that whole thing Steph you know I’ve...like I said I was going to Alabama and I was actually in Meridian Mississippi, in Dave’s town when I got the phone call that Flores had been murdered and Joran van der Sloot was a suspect.  And I was like “Oh my God, I can’t believe it”, so I called Dave up and then we went down to Alabama and we did that search and I was only probably less than seven miles away from Beth and I called Beth, and she never did return my phone call; and I’m sure she was you know certainly tied up with things after the Stephany Flores deal.  And then I uhhh...I ended up in uhhh...remember you got the uhhh...the map that Joran van der Sloot drew.

Tim gets no calls even AFTER the Stephany Flores murder from Beth.

It would appear he has radio silence from Beth at least from May 2010 to probably even now.

We know from Janet's Quote History that when Beth has had enough of someone - they simply aren't worth any more WORDS.

Steph Watts: Well Tim Miller I’m gonna have to wrap the show up shortly but I’d like to say this and you don’t have to comment on this. But I’d like to see the accounting for Beth Holloway’s foundation.  And I’m gonna leave it at that.

Tim Miller:  You know what, I have got uhhh some cases that I’ve got to go find and people’s missing loved ones so uhhh I don’t have time for that, so ya’ll keep me abreast in what’s going on with that.

(both laugh)

-snip-

Steph Watts:  Tim right let’s shine the spotlight on these cases, the thousands of missing children’s cases without turning them into entertainment.  Let’s do that.

Tim Miller:  Nothing entertaining, nothing entertaining ... go on these searches with us and wipe the tears out of the parents eyes and see how emotional the searches are.  It’s not entertaining believe me.  So don’t anybody make ten cents off of it.

------------------
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #790 on: September 25, 2010, 07:01:21 AM »

Just want to say congrats to Klaas and I was happy to see Rob post. We are all here for the same reason......and we are to the end.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: September 25, 2010, 08:34:10 AM »

Rob - that's exactly right.  I'm on Natalee's side and I know Beth is on Natalee's side.  I'm proud that Beth was brave enough to face that monster in jail.  I know Peter is in it for the $$ and publicity just like Greta and the rest of them are.  It doesn't bother me that she used Peter as a vehicle to face him.

Although Peter R. probably does like money, there are lots of cases he could pursue. I think he dislikes Joran more than he likes money.

I believe there has been some new lead or tip.  I don't think he would travel and just do a nothing documentary.  I think something has come up.

I agree!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: September 25, 2010, 08:38:36 AM »

Rob - that's exactly right.  I'm on Natalee's side and I know Beth is on Natalee's side.  I'm proud that Beth was brave enough to face that monster in jail.  I know Peter is in it for the $$ and publicity just like Greta and the rest of them are.  It doesn't bother me that she used Peter as a vehicle to face him.

Although Peter R. probably does like money, there are lots of cases he could pursue. I think he dislikes Joran more than he likes money.

I believe there has been some new lead or tip.  I don't think he would travel and just do a nothing documentary.  I think something has come up.

I agree!

I hope so!!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: September 25, 2010, 08:44:15 AM »

Good evening all.

Hey, I'm not sure at all what's been going on. I haven't been online much at all. I was fulfilling my own personal dreams and come back to a huge firestorm.

I did read a lil and some monks and monkettes were disappointed in TJ.

I haven't even heard the podcast and I would be commenting on things I have no knowledge of.

TJ is a big boy and can defend himself.

I will say this, we have been friends for about four years and in that entire time I have known him as nothing but the biggest Natalee and Beth defenders.

And for the record - I don't necessarily agree with everything Beth does, but SHE is the MOTHER of Natalee, not me.

I RESPECT Beth! Period. I'm not in her shoes. She has been a HERO to us all and I am not going to second guess her once.

Beth does what she feels will get her answers - PERIOD.

I don't care what TJ or Tim or any say on the matter.

TJ and I have been good friends, you all know that. We are friends because we care about crime victims. It's that simple.

In my own personal life - I let Karma take out the trash.

Beth takes out the TRASH on her own and that's her right.

Who am I to second guess Beth?

I ask that politely.

If this was my daughter - there isn't a force strong enough in this universe to keep my hands from his neck, and in fact, Joran would have been dead years ago. But that's me.

TJ has been a terrific friend to Natalee.

He went where few ( other that Red ) would go.

HE cares about Natalee.

I know that because we talk about her Justice each and every time we talk.

++

In my own personal belief - Some times Justice takes it's own course, but the Universe and Karma sort it all out. I have said that many times. Many times.

I understand your frustration, hell, nobody has been more frustrated that me.

I gave up on everybody but YOU ( the Monks and Monkettes ) a long time ago and let God work his magic.

and one last thing - don't start posting all the quotes. I could care less. I KNOW TJ and his heart.

I am asking you not to turn one sentence into a slug fest because I won't respond.

Thank you kindly.

Love to all

an angelic monkey

Hi Rob,  Good to hear from you and nice to know you are fulfilling your own personal dreams.
Many were concerned about you.
As always, waiting for the miracle that will bring Natalee home.
can

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: September 25, 2010, 08:50:23 AM »

I'm happy that Beth has Peter's support and concern and tenacity. 
Peter has done so much already and I look forward to learning more when his show airs.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: September 25, 2010, 08:52:18 AM »

To my Bro Bro.

Rob
- good to see you.  It's very sad about Tim.  Did you listen to Steph's show and Dana's last night?

Klaas and TM

I haven't listened, but you know -

I remember something you and I talked about once Klaas...

When I was soooo disillusioned - you said - I'm Natalee's side.

That's where I'm at and will always be. F the rest.

If Beth thinks she can make that POS's life miserable - Good fer her.

I'll help and contribute.

Thank you for your help and contributions Rob.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: September 25, 2010, 08:56:01 AM »

O/T

klaas -

I just wanted to say to you publicly that there are few people as wonderful as you. I know that you get alot of accolades in many threads, but this thread is the essence of what Scared Monkeys is all about.

Although I we haven't spoken often lately; you will always be in my heart.

I love you.

Congrats on the wonderful new addition to your family.

an angelic monkey

Your words to Klaas...well deserved imo.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: September 25, 2010, 09:02:01 AM »

Also, I too had serious problems with Tim Miller. This was during the original search for Caylee Anthony. I brought up my feelings/concerns and was quickly shot down. I decided to keep mum out of respect to Red. I think Tim is in serious need of help -- it's a shame that he is unravelling all his selfless feats of the past. -JMO

I like your honesty Wreck. 
I have always avoided conversations regarding Tim's issue. 
I so wish Tim would seek the help he requires.  What a gift it would be to himself first and foremost and to those that love him. 
There...I've said it!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: September 25, 2010, 09:16:36 AM »

Steph's Blog Tease:

Beth was infuriated by comments made by Van Der Sloot in his recent interview. She confronted Van Der Sloot in his cell and spoke to him for several minutes, demanding answers as to what happened to her daughter. Then when prison officials realized this was all being filmed, they asked her and the crew to leave. I wonder who is going to buy this tape and how much will they pay? I haven’t agreed with everything Beth Holloway has done, and people are criticizing her for what she did –confronting Joran. I’ve never lost a child, but I would probably have done the same thing.

Steph Watts:  Moving on...this week Beth Holloway face to face with Joran van der Sloot.  What really went on in that Peruvian jail?  Then...called to Aruba, Beth Holloway and Peter DeVries are allegedly called by Prosecutors to get their butts over to Aruba because they may have interfered with an ongoing investigation.  Tim Miller, I know you’re knee deep in this case as well.  What is going on?  From what I understand Tim, Beth...and listen...I’m getting a lot of emails, people saying I’m being hard on Beth.  I’m not being hard on Beth, I understand and I know you do...the passion of a mother of a missing child.  She’ll do anything to get answers, but Tim, why do you have to bring a media crew along?  Why do you have to allegedly be paid to do this and other stuff?  That’s what my issue is with Beth.  I have no disrespect for her, I understand she wants answers.  She was infuriated by his interview that he did, again, Tim Miller, was sold to NBC news...they paid money for that, they didn’t hand them , they didn’t get it for free.  Somebody made money on that I’m sure his mother did to pay for his defense.  Ummm so Tim Miller what are your thoughts on that?

Steph speaking in the present - Beth De Vries trip to Peru - Sept. 2010

Tim gives a none answer - with a flashback to May of 2010.

He gives us a bone of contention causing an old problem he has with Beth. (May 2010)

She won't return his calls anymore. It upsets him.

Tim Miller:  You know what I’m trying to digest that whole thing Steph you know I’ve...like I said I was going to Alabama and I was actually in Meridian Mississippi, in Dave’s town when I got the phone call that Flores had been murdered and Joran van der Sloot was a suspect.  And I was like “Oh my God, I can’t believe it”, so I called Dave up and then we went down to Alabama and we did that search and I was only probably less than seven miles away from Beth and I called Beth, and she never did return my phone call; and I’m sure she was you know certainly tied up with things after the Stephany Flores deal.  And then I uhhh...I ended up in uhhh...remember you got the uhhh...the map that Joran van der Sloot drew.

Tim gets no calls even AFTER the Stephany Flores murder from Beth.

It would appear he has radio silence from Beth at least from May 2010 to probably even now.

We know from Janet's Quote History that when Beth has had enough of someone - they simply aren't worth any more WORDS.

Steph Watts: Well Tim Miller I’m gonna have to wrap the show up shortly but I’d like to say this and you don’t have to comment on this. But I’d like to see the accounting for Beth Holloway’s foundation.  And I’m gonna leave it at that.

Tim Miller:  You know what, I have got uhhh some cases that I’ve got to go find and people’s missing loved ones so uhhh I don’t have time for that, so ya’ll keep me abreast in what’s going on with that.

(both laugh)

-snip-

Steph Watts:  Tim right let’s shine the spotlight on these cases, the thousands of missing children’s cases without turning them into entertainment.  Let’s do that.

Tim Miller:  Nothing entertaining, nothing entertaining ... go on these searches with us and wipe the tears out of the parents eyes and see how emotional the searches are.  It’s not entertaining believe me.  So don’t anybody make ten cents off of it.

To borrow your word.  Watts is full of shizzle!!! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: September 25, 2010, 10:01:19 AM »

Hi Monks, like many of you I am in shock, my head is spinning.

I have always respected, admired and upheld Tim.....

I can no longer do any of those things and that is very painful and very sad for me.

For me it has always been about support for Natalee and it still is....and always will be.

Rob good to see you and hope you will be here more often.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.