April 19, 2024, 05:17:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 286470 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #820 on: September 25, 2010, 12:13:50 PM »

Hi Monks, like many of you I am in shock, my head is spinning.

I have always respected, admired and upheld Tim.....

I can no longer do any of those things and that is very painful and very sad for me.

For me it has always been about support for Natalee and it still is....and always will be.

Rob good to see you and hope you will be here more often.

Great to see you sunnyintx!  You've been on my mind.  I could only imagine how heartbreaking all of this has been for you too.

thanks TM...at first I really tried to find some justification for this...I tried very hard....but finally had to admit there was none. I don't know if what Beth and Peter did was right or wrong...if it helped or hindered....and I sure don't know anything that might be going on behind the scenes....but Tim should have kept his thoughts about all this to himself.  I will continue to support TES and the volunteers, but I can no longer support Tim, the person. It might be time for him to step down.

I agree. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: September 25, 2010, 12:20:00 PM »

Thank You

Kat_Gram  and Rob.

Miller seems to have a bit of investigative funds.  I didn't know that.  I thought donations went for searches.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: September 25, 2010, 12:28:59 PM »

To my Bro Bro.

I am now removing TIM'S Hero status.

I wanted to remove it back after the Persistence fiasco.

I left it in there out of respect for Red. And Red only.

For the record, I know things about that trip that few know.

And now it is appropriate to remove that status. Actually, it was overdue, but I kept it on so I didn't have to answer questions.

Ditto  Ditto  Ditto Ditto .. Ditto
I've had the following quote for years.  No more..
God Bless Tim Miller for never saying NO~RED
IMO, he should have said no to any interviews. 
I think he (Tim) has a good heart, but is misguided and has aligned himself with the wrong people.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: September 25, 2010, 12:29:17 PM »

http://sarstoriesnews.blogspot.com/2010/03/sar-impersonator.html

SATURDAY, MARCH 13, 2010

A SAR Impersonator

This information was posted on the SAR-L email list and, with permission, I'm sharing it here in order to help spread the word:

During a massive search in the San Diego area, a man named Stephen Watts, a.k.a Steph (pronounced "Steff"), presented himself to the Sheriff's Department and coordinating agencies as a member of 1st Special Response Group (1SRG), a known and reputable organization, in an attempt to insinuate himself into law enforcement search efforts. Soon after, Mr. Watts began blogging about his actions, including sensitive search information.

1SRG has never had a member, past or present, by this name or any reasonable variation, nor have they ever received and/or denied an application by such a person.

1SRG launched an investigation and determined that Stephen Watts is a freelance "investigative" reporter who provides titillating and "newsworthy" information to on-air broadcasts such as Nancy Grace, Greta Von Susteren, CourTV (now HLN), and other entertainment providers.

1SRG is sharing this information because Mr. Watts appears to have repeatedly joined with Texas Equusearch in their efforts and has made a number of other attempts prior to his actions in San Diego to insert himself into other search missions. He falsely stated that he was with 1SRG in an effort to further his own cause. Apparently, he has done this before, and 1SRG is concerned that he may try to do so again in the future.

From information obtained during the investigation, Mr. Watts arrived in San Diego, along with Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch, in the search for the McStay family. You can read the McStay relatives' account of  their experience with Mr. Watts at http://www.mcstayfamily.com/steph-watts-rumors.

While in San Diego with Texas Equusearch, Chelsea King disappeared, and Mr. Watts used that opportunity to get involved with a growing national news story.

After verifying their initial information with several agencies and individuals, 1SRG notified both the San Diego County Sheriff's Department and the California Emergency Management Agency, the local SAR coordinator, state SAR coordinator, and, since this was an investigative effort that included federal agencies, contacts within the FBI. Based on further discussion, this issue is said to have been "handled and considered resolved."

1SRG also attempted to contact Mr. Watts through his personal webpage, his Facebook page, a phone number he gives on his website, and through email, in addition to their posts on the SAR-L lister and elsewhere. Mr. Watts has not returned their contacts.

On March 12th, formal "cease and desist" letters were sent to Mr. Watts, CourtTV/HLN, Nancy Grace, Greta Von Susteren, and those agencies who employ Mr. Watts for their "news" services, instructing them that any attempt to use 1SRG's name, logo, reputation, or other team affiliation would be met with legal action and that 1SRG would assist other SAR teams who may find themselves in a similar position.

This information is being provided in the attempt to stop Mr. Watts from breaching law enforcement and search mission security as he seeks confidential or legally protected information, as well as to protect both 1SRG and other SAR teams from those same efforts.

POSTED BY DEB LAUMAN AT 6:22 AM  
LABELS: MISCELLANEOUS SAR, NEWS EVENTS

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...
Not much of a surprise. Steph Watts is a snake.
Tim Miller really should start doing better checks on the people he surrounds him with.
MARCH 29, 2010 6:20 AM

Anonymous said...
I totally agree with post #1.
APRIL 1, 2010 5:56 AM

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: September 25, 2010, 12:37:18 PM »

Tim is not a cop.  He is search and rescue.  Each family has their own story.  They handle things differently.  For him to go out and publicly bash Beth because he felt it would hurt the investigation is uncalled for.  In the same instance he said there was a plan for Dave to go visit Joran.

The only difference between Beth's visit and Dave's future visit would have been no TV crew.  Was Dave going to go in there without wearing a wire to tape the conversation.  What good would that do.  He wasn't going to get information out of Joran.  Was he going to go in there with a map and ask him point to where you put Natalee?  Joran would have pointed to a place on the map and say she is here and we all know he would be lying.

Tim Miller is FOS regarding any investigation.  The FBI isn't going to tell Tim Miller their plans.

And all of a sudden Tim Miller has become Aruba friendly.  He has a short term memory.

JMO.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: September 25, 2010, 12:38:55 PM »

To my Bro Bro.

And now it is appropriate to remove that status. Actually, it was overdue, but I kept it on so I didn't have to answer questions.

I think he (Tim) has a good heart, but is misguided and has aligned himself with the wrong people.

I agree.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: September 25, 2010, 12:43:40 PM »

O/T Sleuth I thought of you when I went to the San Diego Zoo.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: September 25, 2010, 12:48:44 PM »

To my Bro Bro.

I agree.
Aruba/Silvetti (one in the same) are playing Tim, Dave, TJ, and Watts like a fiddle.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: September 25, 2010, 12:49:42 PM »

Tim is not a cop.  He is search and rescue.  Each family has their own story.  They handle things differently.  For him to go out and publicly bash Beth because he felt it would hurt the investigation is uncalled for.  In the same instance he said there was a plan for Dave to go visit Joran.

The only difference between Beth's visit and Dave's future visit would have been no TV crew.  Was Dave going to go in there without wearing a wire to tape the conversation.  What good would that do.  He wasn't going to get information out of Joran.  Was he going to go in there with a map and ask him point to where you put Natalee?  Joran would have pointed to a place on the map and say she is here and we all know he would be lying.

Tim Miller is FOS regarding any investigation.  The FBI isn't going to tell Tim Miller their plans.

And all of a sudden Tim Miller has become Aruba friendly.  He has a short term memory.

JMO.

I agree.

And I'm still wondering about that house they stayed in while in Aruba...where "no media could find them".

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #829 on: September 25, 2010, 12:50:20 PM »

Tim Miller:  I one hundred percent agree... I one hundred percent agree... I .. I think she should have...  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator.

This quote is rather cold-hearted, and I hope it's the wild turkey talking and not his true feelings.

What's Beth to do? Nothing? Wait for some Aruban with a honest conscience will eventually be elected prime minister. That's never gonna happen. That's one Godless island.

So, what's Beth to do?

Like I said - I would have killed Joran years ago. Who cares about going to jail and on Aruba murder isn't even a crime - so no worries there.  Monkey Devil!

Joran either doesn't know what happened to Natalee's body (my thoughts on it) or he is never gonna reveal it anyway - so he's useless.

Yep - I don't think he knows. De Vries in 2008 got the better of him and he had no clue of the car tapes. In it, crow bar boy asks him where Natalee is. He said: Where? I don't even know myself.

I am inclined to believe him. (on hidden camera only) He is a douchebag and a putz.

I think we are done with Joran. He has told us what he did to Natalee, in his own way.

He showed it to us, with Stephany. He CAN'T tell us where Natalee is. Paulus handled it.

Joran's value - $ 0.00

The gift that keeps on giving gift card has been tapped out.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: September 25, 2010, 12:52:54 PM »

JMO.

I agree.

And I'm still wondering about that house they stayed in while in Aruba...where "no media could find them".

You mean, no media like when he appeared live from Aruba on the Jane Valez Mitchell show?

His appearance flashed through my mind last night as I was trying to go to sleep. He was on for like two days in a row, I think. No media, my butt.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: September 25, 2010, 01:02:15 PM »

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=959&Itemid=1

Aruba Launches ‘One Happy Island’ Global Brand Identity   

Friday, 24 September 2010

NEW YORK - The Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) is pleased to announce the launch of a new global branding campaign for the country, which includes a redesigned logo and the re-launch of the “One Happy Island” tagline.  The new branding will be introduced in the U.S. through a new advertising campaign titled “Aruba Uncovered,” which will include print, TV, online and out of home ads, and is slated to launch September 27, 2010.

The heart of Aruba’s new brand identity is its new logotype, which includes new typography, colors and imagery; and has at its core symbol the red compass rose from Aruba’s national flag, representing the national pride of the island.  The placement of bold, impactful letters in the logo reflect a playful attitude, while the colors echo the island’s natural environment, from the clear blue and turquoise of its sky and sea to the fresh and crisp green of its flora and fauna.

Another key aspect of the new branding is the re-launch of the “One Happy Island” tagline, which had previously been used as Aruba’s official slogan for decades.  The tagline still holds a strong identification with the local community on the island, and has been used as the inscription on Aruba license plates for many years.  Highly recognized by visitors from across the world, the tagline will now be officially used in all marketing initiatives worldwide, as a bold and contemporary central theme for promoting the country.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: September 25, 2010, 01:07:11 PM »

JMO.

I agree.

You mean, no media like when he appeared live from Aruba on the Jane Valez Mitchell show?

His appearance flashed through my mind last night as I was trying to go to sleep. He was on for like two days in a row, I think. No media, my butt.

I think your right carpe!  I'd forgotten about that, guess Tim did too!   

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/07/ijvm.01.html

snipped

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Well, you know, I`m in Aruba right now, and I`ve actually got a map that Joran wrote and drew another map down here where Natalee`s body is supposedly at.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #833 on: September 25, 2010, 01:09:06 PM »

JMO.

I agree.

maybe it's time for civilians to get out of SAR. I dunno, but lately it's not been going so well.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #834 on: September 25, 2010, 01:11:32 PM »

JMO.

I agree.

I think your right carpe!  I'd forgotten about that, guess Tim did too!   

snipped

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Well, you know, I`m in Aruba right now, and I`ve actually got a map that Joran wrote and drew another map down here where Natalee`s body is supposedly at.

who in their right mind would put any stock in anything Joran drew?

you would have to be bombed out of your mind to think that's a real useful piece of information.

I think it was a piece of something, but not information.

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: September 25, 2010, 01:12:04 PM »

More from that transcript:

snipped:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Right. He would tell them where Natalee Holloway`s body was and the details of her death. Now, HLN affiliate, NBC-13 in Birmingham, says law enforcement sources confirmed to them the target of Joran`s alleged extortion plot was Natalee Natalee`s mother, Beth. HLN has not been able to independently confirm this, but I want to go to Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch.

The victim allegedly wired $15,000 into Joran`s account, which he may have used to travel to South America. Do you think if they had acted sooner on this extortion issue, they could have stopped him from traveling and perhaps saved Stephany`s life, Tim?

You know, Joran was very convincing to a lot, a lot of people. He`s exported thousands and thousands of dollars over the past years with lies. Every time he moves his lips a lie was coming out it, and he`s very, very convincing.

And you know -- you know, Aruba has a lot of mud on their face right now. Joran Van Der Sloot should have been in prison for the disappearance/murder of Natalee Holloway, and unfortunately, that investigation -- and Jane, we talked about it yesterday, should it be reinvestigated? And remember, I said it never was investigated as far as...

(CROSSTALK)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Right. Is it your understanding that Beth was the victim of the extortion and that Beth sent the money? We have not been able to get a comment from her attorneys. This is just what other people are reporting.

MILLER: Well, and yes. And you know, the other thing is that he was actually on the island here in Aruba, and it was a money transfer -- wire transfer here in Aruba. And Aruba authorities had him under surveillance and could have arrested him at that minute, held him for 30 days.

America would have extradited him back to America. He could have gotten a 20-year prison sentence in America. And again, he slipped through the fingers of the Aruban authorities, took the $15,000, went to Peru, gambled, had a good time, and ended up -- murdered another girl.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Allegedly.

BROOKS: Not surprising.

MILLER: And Jane where do we -- where do we know that Joran Van Der Sloot has been over the last five years? Natalee and Stephany are not the only two victims of Joran Van Der Sloot. We know he spent a lot of time in Thailand.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I do believe they`d better check where he`s been and who he`s been with.

Stick around. More on this...

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: September 25, 2010, 01:13:51 PM »

JMO.

I agree.

link -

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/09/ijvm.01.html

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: September 25, 2010, 01:16:52 PM »

Yep, two nights in a row....FROM ARUBA

"Linda de Sousa" s/b Benvinda de Sousa

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/08/ijvm.01.html

snipped

But I have to ask, Tim Miller, you`re in Aruba. Essentially, unintentionally, trying to find her daughter`s location, she financed, gave Joran $15,000, which financed his trip that resulted in somebody dying. And I`m not blaming her. She was just trying to find out where her daughter was. But the irony is unbelievable, Tim.

TIM MILLER, EQUUSEARCH: Well, you know, it is. And I spent a lot of time on the island. I was actually in the Jossy Mansur that has the area newspaper.

And there`s also reports, Jane, coming in that with that $15,000 he first went to Colombia. He was in Colombia for two days. And I was actually in Jossy`s office today. And there are two girls that are missing from a casino in Colombia.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What?

MILLER: Jossy is telling me this story, and while he was talking to me, his phone rang, and Jossy told me that the authorities from Colombia are on their way now to Peru also to interrogate Joran Van Der Sloot on two girls that have disappeared in Colombia when he left Aruba. He was in Colombia two days and then went to Peru.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: This is breaking news! This is breaking news that you`re telling us right now, that he could be connected to two other women`s disappearance?

MILLER: In Colombia. From a casino, Jane. And I was there in Jossy`s office when he got the phone call, which I believe came from Colombia, that the authorities...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: More on the other side of the break.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

RAFAEL ROMO, CNN CORRESPONDENT: His anger exploded. And then he broke Stephany Flores` neck after she became a little too curious. She grabbed his laptop without his permission and found that he was involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. He was extremely upset, and that`s the moment when he lost control and -- and started attacking the girl.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Breaking news right here on ISSUES. The whole world has learned that Joran Van Der Sloot confessed to killing a woman in Lima, Peru. But now we are hearing from Tim Miller, who is the director of Texas EquuSearch, who is in Aruba, that Colombian authorities are traveling to Peru and investigating whether Joran Van Der Sloot might have connection to other missing women in Colombia.

Repeat again, Tim Miller, the breaking news that you just gave us.

MILLER: OK. Again, I was at Jossy Mansur`s office today. And Jossy has the area newspaper; a very intelligent man, a very credible man. And he actually gave me this article.

And while we was talking about it, Jossy`s phone rang. And I believe it was a call that came from Colombia that stated that authorities in Colombia were heading to Peru to go ahead and interview Joran Van Der Sloot also about the disappearance of these two girls while Joran Van Der Sloot was in Peru after he left Aruba. The disappearance of these two girls for a casino.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: In Colombia?

MILLER: In Colombia.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Linda De Sousa, you are the Aruban attorney for Dave Holloway. You are in Aruba. What is your reaction to what we`re hearing, which we cannot independently confirm here on HLN? But I can tell you, Jean Casarez, who is in Peru, is making phone calls right now, having heard that, to try to find out what authorities in Peru are saying.

LINDA DE SOUSA, ARUBAN ATTORNEY FOR DAVE HOLLOWAY: Hi, Jane. Good evening.

Well, I have heard that before. I spoke to Tim, and he told me about it, and I had read something on the Internet about that, locally posted. We don`t know yet. It has not been confirmed. But the coming days will let us know and will show if that, indeed, is the case.

snipped

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: September 25, 2010, 01:17:28 PM »

JMO.

Exactly.

I said it then and I'll say it now - that McStay family is nuts and now unfortunately dead. Tim did nothing to further that case.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #839 on: September 25, 2010, 01:19:59 PM »

yanno, I'm sitting here and thinking the only thing missing is a 12th Montserrat pond search.

When's that gonna be announced? anyone...

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.