April 24, 2024, 05:08:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 286733 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: September 25, 2010, 02:54:04 PM »

Ironically, I just received an email to renew my membership with TES.  Here is my response.

I was ready and willing to renew my membership as I always felt Tim has been a hero for the missing and has done such great work.  I've worked side by side with him, have donated time and money.  However,  I am struggling now and 2nd guessing him since his accusations and bashing of Beth Holloway on Steph Watts show.  Many people at ScaredMonkeys.com and other sites were made aware of him during the Natalees case and helped bring his notoriety, therefore, bringing in more money and support for TES.  Beth has set aside her own concerns to help in searches and attended fundraisers. What more does he want if he has repeatedly stated he never accepts money from a victims family? .   I am totally in shock, as I've always loved Tim, but I am so confused at what he is becoming?  He just hurt so many supporters, who have defended him to no end and has contributed so much to TES, by those comments about Beth.  I can't imagine how Beth feels, but his comments are certainly going to affect future support.  I ask that he at least apologize to her.

Again, I appreciate what Tim does and would consider recommending him to anybody for his awesome experience, but I have to rethink how his comments may affect future searches. What is happening to Tim?  He seems to be loosing it?  Not the same guy I met a couple years ago.  Makes me sad.....

God Bless

-----Original Message-----
From: Sherry McKinney <sherry.mckinney@texasequusearch.org>
To: 'Sherry McKinney' <sherry.mckinney@texasequusearch.org>
Sent: Wed, Sep 15, 2010 1:50 pm
Subject: FW: Membership Renewal

Attached please find your annual Membership RenewalForm.  Everyone at TES hopes that you continue being a member andsupporting this wonderful organization. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate tocontact me.  SherryMcKinney, Office AdministratorTexas EquuSearch

Dihannah1

Your response to TES's request was articulated perfectly.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: September 25, 2010, 02:56:05 PM »

Ironically, I just received an email to renew my membership with TES.  Here is my response.

I was ready and willing to renew my membership as I always felt Tim has been a hero for the missing and has done such great work.  I've worked side by side with him, have donated time and money.  However,  I am struggling now and 2nd guessing him since his accusations and bashing of Beth Holloway on Steph Watts show.  Many people at ScaredMonkeys.com and other sites were made aware of him during the Natalees case and helped bring his notoriety, therefore, bringing in more money and support for TES.  Beth has set aside her own concerns to help in searches and attended fundraisers. What more does he want if he has repeatedly stated he never accepts money from a victims family? .   I am totally in shock, as I've always loved Tim, but I am so confused at what he is becoming?  He just hurt so many supporters, who have defended him to no end and has contributed so much to TES, by those comments about Beth.  I can't imagine how Beth feels, but his comments are certainly going to affect future support.  I ask that he at least apologize to her.

Again, I appreciate what Tim does and would consider recommending him to anybody for his awesome experience, but I have to rethink how his comments may affect future searches. What is happening to Tim?  He seems to be loosing it?  Not the same guy I met a couple years ago.  Makes me sad.....

God Bless

Attached please find your annual Membership RenewalForm.  Everyone at TES hopes that you continue being a member andsupporting this wonderful organization. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate tocontact me.  SherryMcKinney, Office AdministratorTexas EquuSearch

Great timing and well conveyed! I bet this will not go un-noticed!

I agree, great job of communicating the issues Dihannah. I hope you and your family are well 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: September 25, 2010, 02:59:47 PM »

MIXED MESSAGES?  DOUBLE STANDARD?

Natalee Holloway Case

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Steph Watts:  .... So how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She goes over there, confronts him, spooks him, scares him, gets him to tell them the story and now he doesn’t want to talk to you know the people he was talking to before.  He throws his hands up in the air and says all this is off...you guys sprung Beth on me.  That’s how she interferes with an ongoing investigation Tim Miller.  Agree or disagree?

Tim Miller:  I one hundred percent agree... I one hundred percent agree... I .. I think she should have...  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator.

<snipped>

Tim Miller:  We’re searchers, we let the investigators do their job...

Transcript - Texasmom

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

The Haleigh Cummings Case

Stepmom Allegedly Failed Polygraph
Posted: 11:03 am EDT August 27, 2009
Updated: 2:04 pm EDT August 27, 2009

Tim Miller says Misty came to him to help with a new search, because she wanted a chance to clear her name. So he set up an independent polygraph test for her.

Miller says Misty "failed it miserably." Misty agreed to take the tests even though her attorney told her not to. Miller says she also failed voice analysis and did not cooperate with a hypnosis test.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is hardly shocked. They say Misty's account of the night in February, when the then 5-year-old girl disappeared, is sketchy and full of holes.

Miller gave the tests results to investigators.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20581786/detail.html

Hi Janet- I completely agree with this post. One standard for Beth yet another for Tim.

Tim should not be arranging polygraph's for any suspect nor should he ever speak of those results either.

Hi None

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: September 25, 2010, 03:00:23 PM »

I am still in shock that TJ Ward was paid $400,000 and has the audacity to question Beth's
money handling.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #864 on: September 25, 2010, 03:01:59 PM »

God Bless

Thanks for sharing Dihannah1!  Bravo on your response! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #865 on: September 25, 2010, 03:05:51 PM »

I am still in shock that TJ Ward was paid $400,000 and has the audacity to question Beth's
money handling.

Me too Magnolia!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: September 25, 2010, 03:07:19 PM »

money handling.
What did the Beth and Dave get for $400,000.????????????????????????????????????????? Absolutely NOTHING and insults for Beth. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: September 25, 2010, 03:12:22 PM »

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: September 25, 2010, 03:15:48 PM »

Talking about making money off missing persons!!!!!! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: September 25, 2010, 03:19:57 PM »

Talking about making money off missing persons!!!!!! 

Exactly!  And if he had been paid on a contingency basis, he would have gotten zilch.
He never accomplished a thing, that I have seen.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #870 on: September 25, 2010, 03:35:13 PM »

I just posted something from Steph Watts site to the thread Texasmom started. and when I pasted it to the thread his personal information came up. It didn't show up on the page I copied so I don't know how it got there. Anyway, mods or Klaas if it shouldn't be there, can you delete it. Thanks

Edit
I just checked and the info in your post is on Steph's contact page, (link provided below) which is made public for all to see.  I see no reason to remove it, since it appears he placed it out there in the public domain.  MuffyBee

http://stephwattsreporter.com/contact.htm
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 03:50:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

2 4 1
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #871 on: September 25, 2010, 03:46:32 PM »

God Bless

I agree, great job of communicating the issues Dihannah. I hope you and your family are well 

Hi Nonesy,  I stepped away for a few.  Family is doing fine.

Thanks for all the responses.  I always worry about wording things correctly.  I had a thought afterwards that bothered me. I feel like not donating, could affect future searches of somebody deserving and innocent.  Which isn't fair to them.  My main goal is hoping if Tim gets enough responses and he rethinks what he did.  But i also do see another man that I never saw before, which concerns me on how he could turn on other innocents victims.

Catch 22?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #872 on: September 25, 2010, 04:11:34 PM »

money handling.

...and another thing

You know this fiasco has cost Dave, Jug, and Beth a fortune. They didn't ask for this...

Joran did this... it was thrust upon them.

Does Tim think for one minute I give two toots... that Beth went on to do something positive with her life and manage to be compensated for it along the way?

Reality check - Beth doesn't have to extort anybody over their murdered family members.

The sister is using the sense that the good Lord gave her and getting on with things.

She is putting it to that murderer Sloot and making some sheckles to cover expenses.

God Bless her... and rock on, momma! There need to be more like her.

Jealousy is an ugly trait.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: September 25, 2010, 04:24:12 PM »

Steph Watts is a leach IMO and Tim Miller is horribly misguided:

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: September 25, 2010, 04:26:50 PM »

God Bless

Hi Nonesy,  I stepped away for a few.  Family is doing fine.

Thanks for all the responses.  I always worry about wording things correctly.  I had a thought afterwards that bothered me. I feel like not donating, could affect future searches of somebody deserving and innocent.  Which isn't fair to them.  My main goal is hoping if Tim gets enough responses and he rethinks what he did.  But i also do see another man that I never saw before, which concerns me on how he could turn on other innocents victims.

Catch 22?
Well, I CERTAINLY would not contribute until Tim makes it right with Beth. End of story.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: September 25, 2010, 04:28:13 PM »

Steph Watts is a leach IMO and Tim Miller is horribly misguided:

Klaas, I think you are baiting me with that photo,

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: September 25, 2010, 04:29:09 PM »

Tim Miller and Steph Watts - click on the pic below to listen to about 9 minutes of the 50+ minute show.

Thanks Klaas

Janet

IMO  STEPH WATTS sounds like a little girl.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #877 on: September 25, 2010, 04:30:41 PM »

Natalee Holloway Case

Steph Watts:  .... So how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She goes over there, confronts him, spooks him, scares him, gets him to tell them the story and now he doesn’t want to talk to you know the people he was talking to before.  He throws his hands up in the air and says all this is off...you guys sprung Beth on me.  That’s how she interferes with an ongoing investigation Tim Miller.  Agree or disagree?

Tim Miller:  I one hundred percent agree... I one hundred percent agree... I .. I think she should have...  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator.

<snipped>

Transcript - Texasmom

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Tim Miller says Misty came to him to help with a new search, because she wanted a chance to clear her name. So he set up an independent polygraph test for her.

Miller says Misty "failed it miserably." Misty agreed to take the tests even though her attorney told her not to. Miller says she also failed voice analysis and did not cooperate with a hypnosis test.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is hardly shocked. They say Misty's account of the night in February, when the then 5-year-old girl disappeared, is sketchy and full of holes.

My thoughts exactly, not to mention the sting operation with Donna Brock I have a sad heart after reading about all of this mess and the way they talked about Beth......she's a hell of a lot stronger person than anyone else I've ever seen who has been thrust into the spotlight by a horrific crime against her daughter and I say go BETH, you rock! But, I do feel like I will still donate to TES because in all honesty if my child were missing I would want TM to help, I hope he sees his dire mistake and apologizes ASAP or he will lose alot of donations and if he can get his act together he can still provide a much needed service to families who have missing loved ones. I know Beth will rise above it because she is that strong, but I hope Tim can change his view and return to the man he used to be. I do wonder how much of that change was influenced by the 2 asshats stephanie watts and TJ Ward (who seemed to be clueless about everything when he spoke on Dana's show), and stress from other circumstances in his life. I am not giving him a pass, simply curious as to WTF happened

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #878 on: September 25, 2010, 04:35:01 PM »

You know the money filing investigation thing goes both ways.

I hope auditors go over your tax forms Tim and Steph.

I know Steph was the one who suggested people look into Beth's finances... but like an ass, Tim laughed.

Be careful what you wish for.

Steph, of all people, who got fired for allegedly putting his nose job on a corporate credit card.

It was allegedly... but if you will notice he is no longer working for the network.

Glass houses - Big Stones.

Man, I'm pissed. My ears are hot again. Gonna go cool 'em off with an ice pack.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: September 25, 2010, 04:35:14 PM »

Natalee Holloway Case

<snipped>

Transcript - Texasmom

Hi Janet- I completely agree with this post. One standard for Beth yet another for Tim.

Tim should not be arranging polygraph's for any suspect nor should he ever speak of those results either.

Me, too.  I thought of Tim's statement about letting the investigators do their job earlier when I was catching up.  I was not able to respond without the exact verbiage and Janet has brought it forward (thanks). 

Contradictory statements, mixed messages, double standard....maybe just plain BS.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.