April 18, 2024, 07:56:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 286461 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #920 on: September 25, 2010, 08:34:53 PM »

The entire pond fiasco always took more than a few idiots like hotshit and ******** and the four headed douchenozzle.

Think about it.

How could it really all happen with out Tim Miller? How ...

How could Tim just be a naive participant to it all?

After all, he KNEW THAT pond was searched before and was bone dry. He knew.

So what was the purpose.

I think it's clear now after what Kermit posted.

Put your thinking cap on and think back to what hotshit said - she brought Tim and  rendeer together.

Think about it now in light of what you NOW know.

scratch your chin, scratch your head and just let the gears all turn...

it won't be long until you see this   Idea

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: September 25, 2010, 08:40:54 PM »

Everything was absolutely fine UNTIL Natalee was found in the cage. Silvetti and Tim have bestest buddies ever since. Tim wasn't duped -- he was bought off. -JMO

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: September 25, 2010, 08:42:37 PM »

The more Devries and Beth uncover themselves -- the greater chance the "fiddle players" are exposed.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: September 25, 2010, 08:43:22 PM »

can

Is your problem regarding the scrolling fixed?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: September 25, 2010, 08:43:51 PM »

The more Devries and Beth uncover themselves -- the greater chance the "fiddle players" are exposed.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: September 25, 2010, 08:45:41 PM »

can

Is your problem regarding the scrolling fixed?

Janet

Yes, thank you Janet.  It's happened before from time to time, but it seems to have righted itself.  What do I know!?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: September 25, 2010, 08:48:41 PM »

Everything was absolutely fine UNTIL Natalee was found in the cage. Silvetti and Tim have bestest buddies ever since. Tim wasn't duped -- he was bought off. -JMO

I totally agree! 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #927 on: September 25, 2010, 08:49:25 PM »

JACKPOT

Interesting that Tim was brought dragging and kicking to a trap revelation two years later ... and still didn't want to discuss it.

Actually TJ brought it out publicly and wasn't shying away - he got high marks back then from all.

TJ started talking about it because I thought it was important wreck and needed to be explained and to this day - nada.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: September 25, 2010, 08:52:43 PM »

Who's hiding under his mommies skirt? Kyle.

Who ran and never spoke again after promises from Aruba? Silvetti and Schaeffer.

Who is now slamming Beth - Tim Miller.

The Trifecta of deceit.

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: September 25, 2010, 08:54:46 PM »

JACKPOT

Interesting that Tim was brought dragging and kicking to a trap revelation two years later ... and still didn't want to discuss it.

Actually TJ brought it out publicly and wasn't shying away - he got high marks back then from all.

TJ started talking about it because I thought it was important wreck and needed to be explained and to this day - nada.

So does TJ think Natalee was in that trap?? If so, he hasn't been near vocal enough and mystifies me even more why he is dissing Beth.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #930 on: September 25, 2010, 08:55:35 PM »

Call me naive, call me gullable, but I didn't see any of this coming, as most didn't. But I thank  Rob for bringing things up, as I held things in to protect Tim.  All I can say is I'm devastated and hurt.  I/we have been fooled again.  I really thought Tim a hero.  I remember when I did some searches right before one of his trips back to Aruba. I had so much faith in him as he stated so many times how highly he felt about Beth and he was going to find Natalee.  Now I see things so much differently and I feel ashamed in believing and even putting my self in jeopordy to protect and hide him, at the cost of loosing my job, to protect his drinking from being seen in the media after the searches.  Yes and Lisa was with him too, while his wife was back home. Another story, another time.

I am so sad. There are so few hero's in this world and we just lost one 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: September 25, 2010, 09:01:30 PM »

JACKPOT

So does TJ think Natalee was in that trap?? If so, he hasn't been near vocal enough and mystifies me even more why he is dissing Beth.

he's not sure. He believes that Natalee was taken away by those Colombians. But he can't be totally sure. So, he doesn't discount that's Natalee in that trap.

He's not dissing Beth, just saying - be careful and let justice work. There have been many that have waited up to 40 years for justice, and none of us want that - but we might have to accept it.

He cares about Beth very much, and is only saying that some times justice needs to works in it's own way - and he said that in a way that most didn't agree with.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: September 25, 2010, 09:03:27 PM »

I definitely believe that Tim Miller's silence regarding the trap was bought.  It paved the way for ongoing funding to support  his organization by Silvetti and Shaeffer  through corporate sponsorships.

I believe that Tim justified his betrayal of Natalee and the family in the latest Steph Watts' interview.

Janet

+++++

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller:  I’m mad too and you know what Steph, I want the Caylee Anthony and Natalee Holloway cases to go away. ....

I don’t know why...I don’t know why...Casey Anthony and Beth Holloway are the big stories.  People, you need to get somethin’...Caylee and Natalee are not the only two people that have ever been abducted and murdered.  Those are not the only two people that have suffered.

Transcript - Texasmom

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH
MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY TEAM

Corporate Sponsors

Sponsor Links:

AGL Resources
AMOCO Federal Credit Union
Continental Airlines
HCPA
Host Gator
Legacy Offshore Diving and Construction
Market Doctors
Maverick Remodeling
Risefly Software
Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling
Sequent Energy Management
Silvetti Group
Space City Corvettes
The Common Source

http://texasequusearch.org/

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: September 25, 2010, 09:07:10 PM »

Call me naive, call me gullable, but I didn't see any of this coming, as most didn't. But I thank  Rob for bringing things up, as I held things in to protect Tim.  All I can say is I'm devastated and hurt.  I/we have been fooled again.  I really thought Tim a hero.  I remember when I did some searches right before one of his trips back to Aruba. I had so much faith in him as he stated so many times how highly he felt about Beth and he was going to find Natalee.  Now I see things so much differently and I feel ashamed in believing and even putting my self in jeopordy to protect and hide him, at the cost of loosing my job, to protect his drinking from being seen in the media after the searches.  Yes and Lisa was with him too, while his wife was back home. Another story, another time.

Di - there is nothing wrong in believing the best in a person. We have all been hurt. And it will probably happen again. It's part of being human, caring, kind and loving. There is nothing wrong with allowing someone into your heart and trusting them. It's what they do what that trust and compassion that defines THEM, not YOU LOVE.

Never feel ashamed that you care for others - that's a wonderful quality and makes you stand out in my eyes.  an angelic monkey

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: September 25, 2010, 09:15:10 PM »

The Kalpoes replied to the Dr. Phil opposition to the Motion to Strike.  Let me know if you think there is an Exhibit or something else I should capture.  This is the first 8 pages of 31 and the rest are Exhibits:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #935 on: September 25, 2010, 09:19:46 PM »

I am still in shock that TJ Ward was paid $400,000 and has the audacity to question Beth's
money handling.

Me too Magnolia!   

Mags and TM...

That number came from a document that was released. I should have saved it, but maybe I was feeling lazy that day. It could have been a Kalpoe document or an accounting of the 503c that someone posted - anyway it's here somewhere. I don't have any way to verify it is accurate unless I ask and I'm not doing that.

TJ has never told me what he was paid. And I never asked. It would be pretty foolish to ask someone that.

I guess I can see both sides of this.

Should he have done it pro bono - heck I don't know. He's in business to make a profit and not absorb debt and endanger his own personal business. He does have many people working for him. They depend on an income to feed their families. And I'm sure no one here works for free.

He also had the death threats - and the on going arrest warrant. Not that he's going back to that death pit, but it's still in effect.

Remember - Beth, Jug and TJ have the death threats. They haven't scared of Beth.

Just to add - TJ investigated this case for years. Not a few weeks and when you all ask what did they get from it - well, it was solved; Joran killed Natalee. Then Joran killed Stephany, and maybe killed others along the way. You can't tell me that he's not capable of killing when he freaks out and that can be at the drop of a hat. I'm not sure what else he could do. He has the audio tapes with that Jaguar - the FBI informant - and he did uncover alot of info. And some juicy stuff like Jansen and Paulus sleeping together.

What was TJ to do? drag him to Alabama? Aruba refused to prosecute the case. We all know that.

TJ did LVA the stepfather of Jaliek Rainwalker and he proved deceptive. Everyone knows that the stepfather killed him, but just like with Natalee - you need a body. So, I guess you could say he didn't do anything in that case either - but that's really not accurate.

TJ can't produce Natalee's body - but Tim sure had a chance. And he blew it. He and others watched the body go buh bye.

I'm not sure what TJ can do at this point but support Natalee - and I don't think he really said anything too outrageous. Something to the effect of being careful with the 503c Natalee fund. Maybe I missed the other stuff, but to be honest - who really cares what TJ says - he's not really involved in the case like Tim is and allegedly still searching. what good is continuing to search when he still hasn't publicly called out the Arubans that took off with the trap remains - and that's been said again and again.

Late response, multi tasking here...

It's not that he got paid that bothers me, I'm sure when they hired him they knew what he would charge; and they hired him. 

It's the jump on board the blame Beth (even for Stephany!) bandwagon that he seems to have taken now that bothered me, even though he repeated at least twice how much respect he has for Beth.  It just wasn't the time for him to talk about several things he thinks Beth has done wrong either.  It seemed to me like he was trying to give justification to the bashers, and I was just shocked at his take on a lot of things.

I agree with wreck about publicly dissing an employer like that, especially when her child has still not been recovered.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: September 25, 2010, 09:27:22 PM »

JACKPOT

he's not sure. He believes that Natalee was taken away by those Colombians. But he can't be totally sure. So, he doesn't discount that's Natalee in that trap.

He's not dissing Beth, just saying - be careful and let justice work. There have been many that have waited up to 40 years for justice, and none of us want that - but we might have to accept it.

He cares about Beth very much, and is only saying that some times justice needs to works in it's own way - and he said that in a way that most didn't agree with.

I disagree with you Rob.  TJ Ward did diss Beth on Dana's show.  We all heard him.

For someone to take $400,000 from a grieving family for a little dectective work and fighting
with Art Wood on televison is sinful.  He should be ashamed of himself and he certainly has
no right to talk about how any other monies were handled by Beth or anyone else in Natalee's
family.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: September 25, 2010, 09:29:29 PM »

As for the Kalpoe "response" --

As the Plaintiffs pointed out in their earlier response -it is SOLEY the Plaintiffs responsibility to provide depositions and witnesses BEFORE the defendents reply. The Plaintiffs provided NOTHING for 4 years -- the Defendents have had to show their hand first every time. Deadlines were intentionally missed and when they finally provided depositions, it was 2 days before the latest deadline. The case should proceed on the courts ordained timeline. No more exceptions!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #938 on: September 25, 2010, 09:30:22 PM »

Di - there is nothing wrong in believing the best in a person. We have all been hurt. And it will probably happen again. It's part of being human, caring, kind and loving. There is nothing wrong with allowing someone into your heart and trusting them. It's what they do what that trust and compassion that defines THEM, not YOU LOVE.

Never feel ashamed that you care for others - that's a wonderful quality and makes you stand out in my eyes.  an angelic monkey

Thank you Rob.  That means alot coming from you.  You are another hero to me and I miss you when you aren't here (Don't YOU disappoint me! Wink ). Yes, i am sensitive and this hurts to the core.  But thank God for SM and like minded monkeys to share these dissapointments.  I really think he was doing the right thing in the beginning and meant well.  I just wonder what changed him?  The publicity?  I can't say the money, as I believe he lives modestly, as far as I know and has stated, up until now, he doesn't accept money from the victems family.   I really want to know when/why he's changed from a couple years ago.  I just don't get it. 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: September 25, 2010, 09:35:07 PM »

As for the Kalpoe "response" --

As the Plaintiffs pointed out in their earlier response -it is SOLEY the Plaintiffs responsibility to provide depositions and witnesses BEFORE the defendents reply. The Plaintiffs provided NOTHING for 4 years -- the Defendents have had to show their hand first every time. Deadlines were intentionally missed and when they finally provided depositions, it was 2 days before the latest deadline. The case should proceed on the courts ordained timeline. No more exceptions!

ITA

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.