March 28, 2024, 10:29:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 284172 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 12, 2010, 02:31:05 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 10:43:38 PM by klaasend » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 12:47:13 PM »

Maybe I will be first!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 12:48:03 PM »

O/T

I think CBB did such a good job on my Avatar.  Anna does Goth well, haha!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 12:53:27 PM »

O/T

I think CBB did such a good job on my Avatar.  Anna does Goth well, haha!

Yes, she did.  She's the best!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 12:57:36 PM »

LEGALLYLEX

BFN
Quote from: LegallyLex on April 03, 2008, 07:42:52 PM

John, a lot of BFN posters have asked me how much money would be needed to complete the search. Can you provide an estimate on what amount would be needed?

It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 01:04:06 PM »

LEGALLYLEX

BFN

John, a lot of BFN posters have asked me how much money would be needed to complete the search. Can you provide an estimate on what amount would be needed?

It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.

2 1/2 years later.....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 01:13:01 PM »

LEGALLYLEX

BFN

John: It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.

JOHN SILVETTI

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount ...

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 01:16:06 PM »

LEGALLYLEX

BFN

John: It is very difficult to say, since Louis has not selected a ROV vessel and we do not know how much of a humanitarian discount we can count on by the vessel and ROV owners, but my guess is that we will be looking at around 1 million dollars.

JOHN SILVETTI

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount ...

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

LOUIS SCHAEFER

Holloway searchers need help
Thursday, February 28, 2008 | 8:21 PM

A Kemah businessman has been on the front lines of the search for Natalee, spending over a million dollars of his own money. Over the past four months, he's paid for an underwater search.

The morning we were there, Louis Schafer was signing a wire transfer for $250,000. The money used to operate a sophisticated, deep sea survey boat, named the Persistence.

"I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions. "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved."

Natalee Holloway traveled to Aruba two years ago to celebrate her high school graduation and disappeared. Natalee was last seen with Joran Van der Sloot who says he does not know what happened to her.

Schafer made a fortune in the deep sea diving business for oil rig removal and installation. He had access to unique technology and a team of experts that could find just about anything.

"So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea," he said.

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

The search of the rest of those targets will stop this week. For more information on how you can help,

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 01:17:23 PM »

I will repeat my opinion from the last thread as I think some don't read back.

This entire deal with SW and TM and the three new books being written appears to me to be a massive effort to restore Aruba's tourism and reputation.

Right in the middle of it all, including new crockumentary, Joran kills again and practically on film this time. 

Big shock to their system and plans.  Major money behind all this likely sources AHATA and ATA as usual.

They are now in total disarray as once again their big plans have been foiled again.

But it is Joran who is the problem and until they deal with that Joran will continue to be the Face of Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 01:17:48 PM »

KYLE KINGMAN

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman - 02/15/2008

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 01:19:24 PM »

TIM TRAHAN

Holloway searchers need help
hursday, February 28, 2008 | 8:21 PM
By Cynthia Cisneros

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2010, 01:20:26 PM »

Debbie
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »»

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together.. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2010, 01:20:29 PM »

Sour grapes. . . TM and Dave planning a trip to Peru and Beth beat them there.

Now they would just look like copycats.

And it makes me laugh to think anyone is serious that Aruba could summon any American citizen anywhere.

Coward closed comments on that podcast, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2010, 01:21:48 PM »

I'm bringing the Steph Watt/Tim Miller interview over from the previous thread:  (HAT TIP:  Janet aka Tamikosmom)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Klaas

Have you listened to the entire Steph Watt/Tim Miller interview!!

The discussion regarding Beth Holloway begins at 28:45.

Your thoughts please.

Janet

++++++

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

I didn't listen to that part, will do now.

I will use Tim Millers own words, and I hate to say this, these are very harsh words but Tim sounds like he has had a bit to drink again. 

I don't think Tim was drunk.  His words are very clear.  They are not rambling.

IMO

Janet

+++++

TIM MILLER - STEPH WATT’S INTERVIEW

Beginning

Robin calls Tim re Dave's collapse.

Robin has call Tim several times today.

Tim upholds Dave to the nth degree.

28:45

Tim talked to Dave regarding Beth’s face to face with Joran.

Beth did not return Tim’s call.

21:15

Tim undermines Beth’s motives regarding the face to face.

Tim implies that Beth compromises the Aruban investigation.

Tim upholds the Aruban investigation.

Tim questions Beth foundation.

Beth failed to make appearances at TES fund raising.

Beth is exploiting Natalee‘s disapprearance for financial gain.

Questions Beth foundation.

Beth has not financially supported TES

Tim upholds Louis Schaeffer role regarding the  Persistence undertaking.

Tim upholds Aurban Authorities efforts throughout the search.

Tim uphold Dave Holloway.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2010, 02:04:27 PM »

Been trying to wrap my head around this.

Wonder what Rob thinks? Red? So many admire Tim for his mighty efforts thus far, for Natalee and so many other families.

Just hard to believe it’s come to this. I feel sucker punched.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2010, 02:17:18 PM »

Wonder what Rob thinks? Red? So many admire Tim for his mighty efforts thus far, for Natalee and so many other families.

I had the same thought about Rob.  I'm sure he'll speak up if he has something to say. 

To my knowledge, Klaas is waiting to hear back from Red regarding this.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2010, 02:24:38 PM »

I had the same thought about Rob.  I'm sure he'll speak up if he has something to say. 

To my knowledge, Klaas is waiting to hear back from Red regarding this.

I haven't heard a word from Red at all about anything in a couple weeks.  I know he's ok enough to post comments on the SM front page so I don't know what is up.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, 02:26:58 PM »

For Glenda/Renfro and Charlierat   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2010, 02:29:29 PM »

I think Tim has been on a downward spiral since the Persistence fiasco.

Tim knows that when he put money above the truth he tarnished his own soul.

His name is pretty much mud now.  IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2010, 02:36:40 PM »

For Glenda/Renfro and Charlierat   

Flip them one for me too!

At least Tim Miller's heart was good at one time, I believe.

Renfro and Charlierat have always been despicable.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.