March 28, 2024, 05:46:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 284188 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2010, 02:37:17 PM »

For Glenda/Renfro and Charlierat   

I don't want to know ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2010, 02:40:06 PM »

I don't want to know ...

They are enjoying Tim's rant on Watt's show a bit too much.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2010, 02:44:35 PM »

Sucker punched is a very appropriate term...that's how I feel too.

Never minded Tim Miller being referred to as tm until now.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2010, 02:56:08 PM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

From today's Awe Mainta, no idea what it's all about. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2010, 02:56:44 PM »

Steph Watts - September 20, 2010

"The face to face meeting with Joran van der Sloot?  Was it a journey for justice or a mission for money." (para)

"Those who have profited from the murder of Natalee Holloway; the murder, the media and Natalee's mother." (para)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2010, 02:58:11 PM »

I don't want to know ...

They are enjoying Tim's rant on Watt's show a bit too much.

Of course they are. But back THEN, they couldn't find enough bad words to describe TM. Not to mention his personal war on the turtle eggs.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2010, 02:59:55 PM »

Keep thinking about Tim ans SW interview about Beth.. Has me so down.. Isn't ANYONE loyal or discreet anymore??? 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2010, 03:04:54 PM »

Remember the last trip to Aruba that SW and Tim Miller made?  Steph Watts posted that the week was certain to be eventful.

Then. . . .crickets!

I seem tp recall that Dave went down for about 24 hours then left but Steph Watts and Tim Miller stayed the whole week to do nothing but enjoy.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2010, 03:09:06 PM »

Steph Watts - September 20, 2010

"The face to face meeting with Joran van der Sloot?  Was it a journey for justice or a mission for money." (para)

"Those who have profited from the murder of Natalee Holloway; the murder, the media and Natalee's mother." (para)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Reminds me of when they used to pretend Beth and Jug's expenses were all being comped.

Jug said he had a stack of credit card bills he would be happy to share and pointed out that they didn't even have transportation provided.

I tend to think this imaginary "profiting" being attributed to Beth is more of the same--imaginary.

But if she had profited, why would that be any of Tim Miller's business at all?  Does he profit from TES and that's why he is so concerned?

Seriously, that's none of Tim's business.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2010, 03:15:22 PM »

One more thought then I have to go for afternoon. . . .

If Dave had not collaborated with the likes of Larry Garrison and his dimwit sister, maybe his book would have done better.  That's not Beth's fault.

And I guess they are still carrying on about the Trust money, most of which would not be deposited unless Natalee was recovered.

Beth does not have control of that or it would not be a Trust Fund.  It would be a checking account, lol.  If Dave feels he has bills that should have been paid from it, he should have submitted them to the trust officers for payment same as Beth has to do.

Maybe Tim Miller thought he would be getting huge sums for his searches?  And he has always taken great pride in the fact that they do not EVEr charge the vistim's family.

Well, until now it seems.  They just trash the family if they don't contribute????

Off to work. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2010, 03:22:37 PM »

Keep thinking about Tim ans SW interview about Beth.. Has me so down.. Isn't ANYONE loyal or discreet anymore??? 

Yes. There are loyal people. BUT if you read through what has been exposed about the individuals who were involved in the search of the trap/cage - is it any wonder?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2010, 03:25:14 PM »

Kyle said: "Tim Miller is definitely a drinker. I respect him enough to leave it at that. "

I agree MF is a reporter of sorts. I had suspicion she was actually Rosalie Klein after she stopped using scubajap, but this is unlikely. BTW, the "jap" in scubajap means Jewish American Princess to her. LOL.

The last post was refering to the Dec 30th dive.
Present for the Jan 7th dive were:
Persistence crew, 3 Aruban divers.
I know Richardson for a fact knew about the samples. Mos, I don't know if he ever saw anything for certain. I have no way to confirm or deny his involvement.

For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2010, 03:26:16 PM »

Yes. There are loyal people. BUT if you read through what has been exposed about the individuals who were involved in the search of the trap/cage - is it any wonder?

Kermit
- I know you'll make sure that Beth and JQK are aware of the accusations being made by Tim and Steph.  I
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2010, 03:37:39 PM »

What's up with this?

Wasn't Steph Watts the guy who reported that Joran gave him a map and showed the house where Joran said Natalee took drugs and fell off a balcony. And he went to Aruba and had a house and invited Dave Holloway to come down.

Now he says that Beth profited off of her daughter's murder.
And he has an issue with Beth going to Peru to meet in a cell along with Peter deVries & camera crew.

He knows nothing of why she was there, but he keeps on.
He brings up and asks Tim Miller specifically if Beth ever gave money to TES to which
Tiim Miller goes on a rant about Beth not showing up at his fundraiser.

Maybe Beth didn't show up at TES fundraisers because she has the information about
how Tim Miller conducted himself with regards to the search for her daughter.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2010, 03:38:46 PM »

Kermit
- I know you'll make sure that Beth and JQK are aware of the accusations being made by Tim and Steph.  I

You can count on it
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2010, 03:42:55 PM »

Kermit
- I know you'll make sure that Beth and JQK are aware of the accusations being made by Tim and Steph.  I

You can count on it

Im doing a show thursday night and will discuss these remarks by Watts and TM with my guests. My guess is neither Beth nor JQK will want to reply to them but there is a open invitation to come on the show that night to do just that.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 03:44:13 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2010, 03:43:08 PM »

What's up with this?

Wasn't Steph Watts the guy who reported that Joran gave him a map and showed the house where Joran said Natalee took drugs and fell off a balcony. And he went to Aruba and had a house and invited Dave Holloway to come down.

And he has an issue with Beth going to Peru to meet in a cell along with Peter deVries & camera crew.

He brings up and asks Tim Miller specifically if Beth ever gave money to TES to which

Maybe Beth didn't show up at TES fundraisers because she has the information about

Bingo 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2010, 03:43:28 PM »

KYLE KINGMAN

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman - 02/15/2008

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

In February, 2008 ... while soliciting funds which were to be designated TES ... Kyle Kingman's own words in postings reveal that an ongoing search for Natalee Holloway's remains was never going to happen.  What became of the monies donated to the cause?

Janet

+++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

March 3, 2008

oceanexploration:  Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

June 28, 2008

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2010, 03:43:31 PM »

What's up with this?

My thoughts exactly!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2010, 03:44:15 PM »

Im doing a show thursday night and will discuss these remarks by Watts and TM with my guests. My guess is neither Beth nor JQK will want to reply to them but there is a open invitation to come on the show that night to do just that.
Kermit

You can count on it

Let me try that again 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.