April 25, 2024, 09:48:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 286833 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2010, 08:29:05 PM »

THANKS DANA!   

Where's Anna, she's an excellent speaker!   

She didn't sound nervous at all the last time she was on Dana's show...and she doesn't sound like a country bumpkin like I know I would...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2010, 08:29:14 PM »

Dana,

I don't have the time to call in, but perhaps my thoughts could be read on air by yourself or another Monkey.

Tim Miller spent a lot of time, blood, sweat and tears on the island of Aruba searching for Natalee.

And then came along John Silvetti and the Persistence.  That is when it appears Tim turned his back on Natalee and her family.  We know, thanks to Kyle Kingman who was aboard Persistence, that they found precisely what they were looking for.  Tim Miller was removed from the boat immediately thereafter, and Silvetti castigated Mr Kingman for attempting to insist they do the right thing and recover what was in the cage they had found.

Silvetti turned a blind eye, Tim Miller did not force the issue, and Aruban authorities recovered what they have since claimed were male HUMAN remains from that cage.

Is it any wonder Natalee Holloway's mother no longer appears to support TES?

But who does support them?  Silvetti's companies do........

Were palms greased?  Were pockets lined?  Did it start with money changing hands in Aruba and continue on to this day with charitable donations to a certain non-profit search organization?

The facts as we know them are finally beginning to add up.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2010, 08:29:36 PM »

So the Kalpoes WERE deposed  in Long Beach Aug 23rd?????????????????????? Dr. Phil's attorneys also stae that BECAUSE of the depositions they are ready to ask for a "Summary Judgement" immediately!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2010, 08:33:16 PM »

Thanks for bringing the documents over Klaas!   

And thanks to the anonymous monkey that pays for them too!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2010, 08:40:47 PM »

Thanks for bringing the documents over Klaas!   

And thanks to the anonymous monkey that pays for them too!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2010, 08:41:56 PM »

Dana,
I'd like to listen tonight.  Could you please post a link for tonight's show?
Ty.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2010, 08:42:28 PM »

If I had known they were going to show up in Long Beach on August 23rd, I would have taken a drive there to say welcome to California 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2010, 08:43:49 PM »

Ok gang, like I mentioned before I will be doing a show on thursday night and will be addressing the Watts comments.
However I throw this out to you. I am will to also come on tonight live and take calls from you so you can have your thoughts known.
We dont have much time but I need to know if you are interested in calling in?

Let me know and when I see I have some interest in coming on I will. I will monitor here for 1 hour, please let me know by posting here or send me a email dana@scaredmonkeys.com

This is a chance to let your voice be heard.

If I see enough interest I will start at 8:30pm et

Dana

Isn't that in just a few minutes?

I hope enough have responded to do it, just not sure I'd have time to get my thoughts together enough to talk on air.

I've been so mad I can't see straight! 

actually no one has responded but you i will extend the time to 9pm et which is 45 minutes from now
regardless i will still be on thursday at 9pm et

ill keep monitoring here

Dana
- did people call in?  Do we have a link to listen?
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2010, 08:44:31 PM »

Dana,
Ty.

well it looks like we will have to leave comments till thursday nights show @ 9pm et
not much interest in doing anything tonight
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2010, 08:46:04 PM »

Dana,
Ty.

well it looks like we will have to leave comments till thursday nights show @ 9pm et

I'm sorry Dana.
I clicked on radio but couldn't find link for tonight's program.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2010, 08:48:33 PM »

Dana,
Ty.

Thanks for trying Dana!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2010, 08:51:21 PM »

Dana,

I don't have the time to call in, but perhaps my thoughts could be read on air by yourself or another Monkey.

Tim Miller spent a lot of time, blood, sweat and tears on the island of Aruba searching for Natalee.

And then came along John Silvetti and the Persistence.  That is when it appears Tim turned his back on Natalee and her family.  We know, thanks to Kyle Kingman who was aboard Persistence, that they found precisely what they were looking for.  Tim Miller was removed from the boat immediately thereafter, and Silvetti castigated Mr Kingman for attempting to insist they do the right thing and recover what was in the cage they had found.

Silvetti turned a blind eye, Tim Miller did not force the issue, and Aruban authorities recovered what they have since claimed were male HUMAN remains from that cage.

Is it any wonder Natalee Holloway's mother no longer appears to support TES?

But who does support them?  Silvetti's companies do........

Were palms greased?  Were pockets lined?  Did it start with money changing hands in Aruba and continue on to this day with charitable donations to a certain non-profit search organization?

The facts as we know them are finally beginning to add up.

an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2010, 08:51:44 PM »

Dana,
Ty.

Thanks Dana - Thursday nights show might be better anyway give people more time to be available and to think of the questions.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2010, 08:54:37 PM »

If I had known they were going to show up in Long Beach on August 23rd, I would have taken a drive there to say welcome to California 

That would have been too cool!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2010, 08:57:26 PM »

Here is the key part for me!

This case is almost four years old; it is not complex despite Plaintiffs' claim to the contrary; and Defendants are prepared to file for summary judgment, which is based, in part, on Plaintiffs admissions (now confirmed by their depositions in this case) that they entered into a conspiracy with Joran Van der Sloot to confuse and frustrate the police investigation of the disappearance of an American citizen, Natalee Holloway, from the island of Aruba over 5 years ago in order to cover up their role in the mystery of what happened to the teenager.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2010, 08:59:57 PM »

Here is the key part for me!

This case is almost four years old; it is not complex despite Plaintiffs' claim to the contrary; and Defendants are prepared to file for summary judgment, which is based, in part, on Plaintiffs admissions (now confirmed by their depositions in this case) that they entered into a conspiracy with Joran Van der Sloot to confuse and frustrate the police investigation of the disappearance of an American citizen, Natalee Holloway, from the island of Aruba over 5 years ago in order to cover up their role in the mystery of what happened to the teenager.

I liked that part too.  I wish we could read their depositions.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2010, 09:05:11 PM »

Anyone know how long Tim Miller has been acquainted with Steph Watts?

Or maybe I should say how long have they been thisclose?

I'm thinking probably during all the stuff with the Caylee Anthony case but I'm not sure.

TIA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2010, 09:06:49 PM »

You know, when I get these I usually don't read until I post them.  Great catch Wreck!   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2010, 09:12:47 PM »

Me too. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2010, 09:14:08 PM »

I hadn't read them completely either! 

Great catch wreck!   

Back to the dishes...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.