March 28, 2024, 08:24:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 284170 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: September 22, 2010, 12:11:53 PM »

Hi
Although I read here I have not posted before but I really want to comment on TM. I have regularly donated to TES and always respected TM until the Misty Coslin and Donna Brock fiasco. I donate to assist in actual searches not to bankroll girls gone wild. I never could get a reasonable explanation from TES as to why this was done. I no longer donate.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: September 22, 2010, 12:45:09 PM »

Thank you Janet!  Your record keeping is awesome!  I also remember that TES needed money after hurricane Ike to feed the horses, etc.  It will break my heart if he was swayed by $$$$  I cannot imagine fighting all the battles Beth has fought and how many people that have stabbed her and the memory of Natalee in the back.

Get well soon Red!  I love SM!
[/quote]

Thanks Sharon/tx.  However ... the credit for my organized record keeping goes to my precious DIL.  I knew she was a keeper the first time I met her.  I am thankful that my son concurred.

Anyways ... I got a hinky feeling regarding Tim Miller shortly after Kermit revealed Kyle Kingman's posts on the SM Natalee forum almost one year following the recovery of the trap contents.

With frustration/anger and disbelief ... I questioned why Tim ... who had been advocate for the family since the getgo ... had not come forward in January, 2008 and exposed his concerns to Beth and Dave regarding the troubling happenings encompassing the trap ... troubling happenings that ... according to Kyle ... Tim had observed while on board the ship.  Natalee deserved it!  The family deserved it!  Those who donated to the undertaking  deserved it!

Then there was the unchallenged recovery process that involved only Aruban divers ... a process that Tim ... although not a witness ... must have been aware of ... a process that Tim must have inquired about.

Then there was the outreach for funds in February, 2008 to underwrite the continuation of the search in Aruban waters for Natalee Holloway's remains ... an outreach that designated donations to TES.  Think about it ... an ongoing search never happened.

Then when it was revealed that Tim had an professional relationship with John Silvetti and Louis Schaeffer throughout 2008 ... from my perspective ... my suspicions were confirmed.  I concluded that Tim had shoved Natalee and her family under the bus for the sake of the almighty dollar.

Nevertheless ... at the time I was in the minority on the forum with my conclusion.  The majority remained steadfast loyal to Tim and gave him the benefit of the doubt there was an explanation ... a bigger picture that had yet to emerge.

Considering the silence regarding this issue of ALL who were on board the Persistence ... if it were not for the Natalee's Freebirds revealing Kyle Kingman's expose' to Beth Holloway ... the entire truth regarding the furthering of the Aruban coverup by John Silvetti may still remain elusive.

Sharon/tx ... my original suspicions may have been validated but ... I would have willingly eaten an entire crow pie if I had been wrong.  For the past couple of days ... along with all Monkeys ... my heart has been heavy regarding ... not only Tim's betrayal regarding the Persistence undertaking but ... his public disrespect of Beth Holloway.

It is my prayer that the humble gentle Tim Miller that we all knew and loved at one time will again emerge.  I could be wrong but ... I believe there are signs that the burden he has carried for the past 2 1/2 years has been very heavy and ... that burden can be lifted if he would only bow and genuinely repent. 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: September 22, 2010, 01:04:55 PM »

Steve Croes at Sr. Frogs - 9/18/2010

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=141

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: September 22, 2010, 01:23:39 PM »

In THE interview ... Steph and Tim question Beth's motives in regards to the face to face with Joran because of the presence of Peter Devries ... an investigative reporter.  They claim Beth's presence in Peru was financial motivated as there was a documentary in the works.

Does Tim forget a Dateline crew accompanied him when he first boarded the Persistence and stayed by his side until he embarked.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  Dateline (Tim Uelinger) had an agreement with Tim Miller to 'do a story to tell about and help promote TES and give TM recognition, and perhaps a 10 minute side-line story on Natalee along with 11 other missing persons. Dateline tagged along with TM for a while pre-NH search. They (TM and Dateline) came on the Persistence between 15-Dec and 30-Dec.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: September 22, 2010, 01:39:53 PM »

Been trying to wrap my head around this.

Wonder what Rob thinks? Red? So many admire Tim for his mighty efforts thus far, for Natalee and so many other families.

Just hard to believe it’s come to this. I feel sucker punched.

Beth is a victim here, why is she expected to contribute to TES?  I thought they were expected to help her.  Do people have to pay for TES help now?  Also, how can you expect someone to show up at a benefit you canceled and then rescheduled?  Did you forget to add that to your interview or did it just not fit into your Beth bashing?

I am proud of Beth for starting a foundation to help our children before they become victims.  Prevention is the key.  How many lives do you think she may have saved teaching (yes, that's what she does and she has chosen a very worthy career)?  The students who benefit her classes have to come away with an appreciation for the knowledge she imparts on them.  It will make them safer anywhere they travel, even if it is just walking in their own neighborhoods.  Isn't that wonderful?  A strong woman teaching our women not to be victims.  Countless number of women are now empowered and may not be on the TES missing list because they are now wiser.  Beth has contributed greatly towards your cause, she has helped women not to become victims.

Doesn't Tim's expenses and salary come from TES or am I wrong in thinking that?

Many of us here have donated to TES because of Beth and to defray the costs of the searches.  Many donators give money and time to TES because of Natalee, and Beth keeps that story very much alive.  Therefore, Beth has contributed a lot to TES.  Do you remember the lunches we provided during Caylee's search?  Did you say no, they are from Beth supporters, I won't eat any.

Tim, your mission at TES is a good one.  I am so sorry your daughter was murdered at the hands of some inhumane creature.  You both became activists because of your victimization.  You did not just lay down and take it.  You and Beth have that in common.  Anything you decide to do in your daughter's name is totally understandable, why can't you afford Beth the same courtesy?

I have been worried about you because your skin color appears unhealthy, maybe you have problems with air exchange. The only way I can see any excuse at all for your hurtful words on SW's show is that there is not enough oxygen getting to your brain.  I think you should see a doctor.  I want to see you be well.  Please, get yourself checked out.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: September 22, 2010, 01:56:26 PM »

Wonder what Rob thinks? Red? So many admire Tim for his mighty efforts thus far, for Natalee and so many other families.

Beth is a victim here, why is she expected to contribute to TES?  I thought they were expected to help her.  Do people have to pay for TES help now?  Also, how can you expect someone to show up at a benefit you canceled and then rescheduled?  Did you forget to add that to your interview or did it just not fit into your Beth bashing?

I am proud of Beth for starting a foundation to help our children before they become victims.  Prevention is the key.  How many lives do you think she may have saved teaching (yes, that's what she does and she has chosen a very worthy career)?  The students who benefit her classes have to come away with an appreciation for the knowledge she imparts on them.  It will make them safer anywhere they travel, even if it is just walking in their own neighborhoods.  Isn't that wonderful?  A strong woman teaching our women not to be victims.  Countless number of women are now empowered and may not be on the TES missing list because they are now wiser.  Beth has contributed greatly towards your cause, she has helped women not to become victims.

Many of us here have donated to TES because of Beth and to defray the costs of the searches.  Many donators give money and time to TES because of Natalee, and Beth keeps that story very much alive.  Therefore, Beth has contributed a lot to TES.  Do you remember the lunches we provided during Caylee's search?  Did you say no, they are from Beth supporters, I won't eat any.

Tim, your mission at TES is a good one.  I am so sorry your daughter was murdered at the hands of some inhumane creature.  You both became activists because of your victimization.  You did not just lay down and take it.  You and Beth have that in common.  Anything you decide to do in your daughter's name is totally understandable, why can't you afford Beth the same courtesy?

I have been worried about you because your skin color appears unhealthy, maybe you have problems with air exchange. The only way I can see any excuse at all for your hurtful words on SW's show is that there is not enough oxygen getting to your brain.  I think you should see a doctor.  I want to see you be well.  Please, get yourself checked out.

Well said Bearly
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #186 on: September 22, 2010, 02:25:47 PM »

I've been racking my brain for the past few days trying to think what in the world could have brought that on from Tim Miller.

What would have made him turn on Beth so viciously...

Something crossed my mind this morning so I'm just going to put it out here.

What if Beth went in there and said...

Joran I have no hate for you in my heart.

I don't know who put her there, but I know where Natalee was found.

Your mother and father knew too, they observed the spot from shore where the Persistence found her remains.

I know the Aruban authorities have her remains, and all I want is to take them home.

You can die here in Peru, or maybe I can help expedite a temperature controlled room in a Federal facility in the U. S.

If you help me bring my daughter home...even at this late date;  could drastically change the outlook for your future.

Or maybe you enjoy being the most hated man in the world...do you really believe you'll survive general population?

The choice is yours Joran.

Beth's words, Joran's reaction... and statement that he can't talk to her about it without his lawyer is all captured by Peter R. DeVries camera.

To soon be viewed by millions.

Everyone will know...

Joran tells mommydearest in their next call what happened...

Peter R. DeVries will finally address the Persistence Mission and all involved.

We all know that news traveled like wildfire.

Did I hear a boom boom? 

And then a preemptive strike on Beth?

Just a thought...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #187 on: September 22, 2010, 02:30:03 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: September 22, 2010, 02:45:45 PM »

I've been racking my brain for the past few days trying to think what in the world could have brought that on from Tim Miller.

Your mother and father knew too, they observed the spot from shore where the Persistence found her remains.

I know the Aruban authorities have her remains, and all I want is to take them home.

You can die here in Peru, or maybe I can help expedite a temperature controlled room in a Federal facility in the U. S.

If you help me bring my daughter home...even at this late date;  could drastically change the outlook for your future.

Or maybe you enjoy being the most hated man in the world...do you really believe you'll survive general population?

Beth's words, Joran's reaction... and statement that he can't talk to her about it without his lawyer is all captured by Peter R. DeVries camera.

Everyone will know...

Did I hear a boom boom? 

Just a thought..

And a good thought, IMO.  Maybe that is what brought on Dave's stress.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: September 22, 2010, 02:50:08 PM »

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: September 22, 2010, 02:58:11 PM »

REMINDER

Thursday September 23rd
Dana Pretzer Show at 9pm et

Blink from Blink On Crime  www.blinkoncrime.com  discussing the Holloway and Horman cases 9pm et

Private Investigator TJ Ward discussing the Holloway Case  http://tjwardpi.com/default.asp 9:25pm et

Editor and Chief Of Diario  http://www.diario.aw/   Jossy Mansur Discussing the Holloway Investigation 9:45pm et

Plus I Will Take Listeners Calls and get their reaction to the Tim MIller and Steph Watts interview.

The Dana Pretzer Show
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: September 22, 2010, 02:59:07 PM »

If you won't be able to call in with questions, please leave your question in the thread we created for them 
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: September 22, 2010, 03:42:38 PM »

Thank you Janet!  Your record keeping is awesome!  I also remember that TES needed money after hurricane Ike to feed the horses, etc.  It will break my heart if he was swayed by $$$$  I cannot imagine fighting all the battles Beth has fought and how many people that have stabbed her and the memory of Natalee in the back.

Get well soon Red!  I love SM!

Thanks Sharon/tx.  However ... the credit for my organized record keeping goes to my precious DIL.  I knew she was a keeper the first time I met her.  I am thankful that my son concurred.

Anyways ... I got a hinky feeling regarding Tim Miller shortly after Kermit revealed Kyle Kingman's posts on the SM Natalee forum almost one year following the recovery of the trap contents.

With frustration/anger and disbelief ... I questioned why Tim ... who had been advocate for the family since the getgo ... had not come forward in January, 2008 and exposed his concerns to Beth and Dave regarding the troubling happenings encompassing the trap ... troubling happenings that ... according to Kyle ... Tim had observed while on board the ship.  Natalee deserved it!  The family deserved it!  Those who donated to the undertaking  deserved it!

Then there was the unchallenged recovery process that involved only Aruban divers ... a process that Tim ... although not a witness ... must have been aware of ... a process that Tim must have inquired about.

Then there was the outreach for funds in February, 2008 to underwrite the continuation of the search in Aruban waters for Natalee Holloway's remains ... an outreach that designated donations to TES.  Think about it ... an ongoing search never happened.

Then when it was revealed that Tim had an professional relationship with John Silvetti and Louis Schaeffer throughout 2008 ... from my perspective ... my suspicions were confirmed.  I concluded that Tim had shoved Natalee and her family under the bus for the sake of the almighty dollar.

Nevertheless ... at the time I was in the minority on the forum with my conclusion.  The majority remained steadfast loyal to Tim and gave him the benefit of the doubt there was an explanation ... a bigger picture that had yet to emerge.

Considering the silence regarding this issue of ALL who were on board the Persistence ... if it were not for the Natalee's Freebirds revealing Kyle Kingman's expose' to Beth Holloway ... the entire truth regarding the furthering of the Aruban coverup by John Silvetti may still remain elusive.

Sharon/tx ... my original suspicions may have been validated but ... I would have willingly eaten an entire crow pie if I had been wrong.  For the past couple of days ... along with all Monkeys ... my heart has been heavy regarding ... not only Tim's betrayal regarding the Persistence undertaking but ... his public disrespect of Beth Holloway.

It is my prayer that the humble gentle Tim Miller that we all knew and loved at one time will again emerge.  I could be wrong but ... I believe there are signs that the burden he has carried for the past 2 1/2 years has been very heavy and ... that burden can be lifted if he would only bow and genuinely repent. 

Janet

[/quote]

I know money is the root of all this evil that is going on here, but I can't understand how Dave
is still friends with all of these people.  I mean he's friends or an aquaintance with Lorenzo who is friends with Joran (forgive me if I read that wrong).     

It's well documented, photographed, and obvious what  went down on the ship that was sent to Aruba for Natalee, so I'm sure Dave has all this somewhere in the back of his mind... it's way too obvious.  Dave had to of known about this before the guy and his dog were sent to Aruba to search that pond.  The information on the trap was all over the place. 

Do Beth and Dave even talk anymore?  It seems that they are both on two different levels with this whole problem.  Tim Miller was a man with a heart of gold at one time.  What in the world has happened to him?  I can't believe what I have heard in the last few days!!  I know AHATA has had their hands in this the whole time, but for one kid that was raised by that dumb b.... Anita??  I can't understand why all of this is worth all of the trouble to Aruba. 
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: September 22, 2010, 03:45:02 PM »

Everyone will know...

Did I hear a boom boom? 

Just a thought..

And a good thought, IMO.  Maybe that is what brought on Dave's stress.

That is a very good thought... the exact same things were on my mind... Maybe that documentary will reveal to the world what we have been discussing about the trap for a long time now.
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: September 22, 2010, 03:49:03 PM »

One more thought then I have to go for afternoon. . . .

If Dave had not collaborated with the likes of Larry Garrison and his dimwit sister, maybe his book would have done better.  That's not Beth's fault.

And I guess they are still carrying on about the Trust money, most of which would not be deposited unless Natalee was recovered.

Beth does not have control of that or it would not be a Trust Fund.  It would be a checking account, lol.  If Dave feels he has bills that should have been paid from it, he should have submitted them to the trust officers for payment same as Beth has to do.

Maybe Tim Miller thought he would be getting huge sums for his searches?  And he has always taken great pride in the fact that they do not EVEr charge the vistim's family.

Well, until now it seems.  They just trash the family if they don't contribute????

Off to work. . . .

DAVE HOLLOWAY TRUSTED/TRUSTS

Mark Purcell
Reality
Rudolf V (caps)
Lorenzo Webb
Geerman
Dompig
Beniveda de Souza
hotshot/dad of1
Debbie BFN
Fred Golba

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Debt from searches that these individuals were all involved in telling lying to Dave and his wife that they would find Natalee's body.

This is where I got that he was friends with Lorenzo... Oh and Caps.... What am I missing here??
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: September 22, 2010, 03:59:31 PM »

Kyle asked: "Who is this pictured up top? Was he in Aruba on Jan 12-14th, 2008?"

ANSWER: "the picture is purported to be Jeroen Rodenburg, the original owner of the FOB website.

Kyle: "The hair, stare, and even sunglasses are the same as the guy in the Opel who followed me. I got a good look at him at the fisherman's huts on or about Jan 13th.

Kyle: "Sorry for the multiple posts.. but honestly I didn't ever expect to see a picture of the dude who was following me. Also, I really didn't want to believe being followed had anything to do with someone directly connected to the case. Damn his face looks identical! I can't get over the sunglasses. I stared into those glasses before.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: September 22, 2010, 04:03:00 PM »

Everyone will know...

Did I hear a boom boom? 

Just a thought...

Could this company have anything to do with your thinking?

LEX HOLDING N.V.

Business address BEATRIXSTRAAT 38, ORANJESTAD OOST
Legal form LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company LEX HOLDING N.V .
Statutory seat ARUBA
Date of incorporation 23 NOVEMBER 2007

Authorized capital</ FONT> ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year 01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER
NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

SCHWENGLE, MILDRED GABRIELA MARIA;
Residing in CUMANA 101-I, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
Born in THE NETHERLANDS, ROTTERDAM on 26 NOVEMBER 1964
Nationality DUTCH
Position MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective 23 NOVEMBER 2007
Authority FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

1. Holding AS THE ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED THIS: THE PARTY IN - GRANT AID TO - OR IS IN ANY WAY TO INTERESSEREN - OR USE THE BOARD ON OR REPRESENTATION AS TO OTHER COMPANIES, COMPANIES AND LEGAL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF THE PURPOSE DESCRIPTION ;
2. THE INVESTMENT OF FUNDS IN ITS SECURITIES, SHARES AND OTHER SECURITIES AS PART OF THE RIGHT USABILITY, BONDS AND OTHER Interest-bearing CLAIMS UNDER ANY NAME AND IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER;
3. THE ACTION AS finance companies and intermediary in the creation of ALL TYPES OF FINANCING TRANSACTIONS IN PARTICULAR WITHIN THE GROUP IN WHICH THE COMPANY IS ATTACHED;
4. THE COMPANY MAY THE ACTIVITIES LISTED IN PARAGRAPH 3 TO PROV IDE ONLY A WAY THAT THEY ARE NOT SUCH AS CREDIT AS PROVIDED IN ARTICLE 1, PARAGRAPH 1 OF THE MONITORING a national banking MAY BE CONSIDERED. ALSO IT IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS RELIEF THE MEASURES states in Article 48 of a national bankin g MONITORING TO PROVIDE;
5. THE DIRECT OR INDIRECT INVESTMENT IN ITS CAPACITY BUILDING AND RIGHTS TO OBTAIN, POSSESS, RENT, rent, lease, leased, Allotment, draining, DEVELOP, IMPROVE, EDIT, cultivation, sale or otherwise dispose of property, mortgaging OR OTHERWISE AFFECT OF IMMOVABLE CASES and the establishment of infrastructure such as roads, pipes and similar works in real estate;
6. THE PROVISION OF GUARANTEE AND OTHER GUARANTEES AND THE PROPERTY WHETHER OR NOT TRANSFERABLE FIDUCIAIRE OR PROPERTY IN TRUST OR hypothecate, pledge OR OTHERWISE AFFECT OF PROPERTY, AND ANOTHER ONE TO THE SATISFACTION OF SECURITY FOR THE OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY AND LIABILITIES OF THE PARTIES , WHETHER OR NOT TO CONTRAPRESTATIE;
7. ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, staff, EMPLOYEES AND / OR20FORMER EMPLOYEES OF THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES AND / OR THEIR SURVIVORS OF EXIT: STAMRECHT, annuity CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS OF PENSION FUNDS IN AN INSURER THAT IS IN THE POSSESSION OF A LICENSE AS PROVIDED IN ARTICLE 5 OF THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THE INSURANCE SUPERVISION a national;
8. THE BUILDING AND ENSURE pension FOR - AND THE BENEFITS OF DIRECTORS TO SHAREHOLDERS OF THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES COMPANIES AND / OR THEIR SURVIVORS;
9. THE PURSUIT OF ALL WORK AND ALL ACTIONS WHICH THE ABOVE in the broadest sense related, resulting or co uld help.

----------------

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: September 22, 2010, 04:05:30 PM »

If anyone has an update on Dave Holloway's condition, please do post.  I'm hoping that no news is good news and it was a false alarm.  Unfortunately, the older we get the more likely we are to have these events.  Dave is at the age that sudden heart attack in men is not uncommon.  I'm hoping he is ok.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: September 22, 2010, 04:06:19 PM »

I know we have seen this a while ago, but it seemed entertaing to me this morning.

Steph Watts Responds: "I Have Never Had a Nose Job"
By SteveK on Apr 09, 2009 03:18 PMSteph Watts, the ABC producer reported by Page Six to have been fired for using his company credit card to pay for cosmetic surgery, responded to TVNewser today.

Watts gave us this statement: "I am perplexed by the New York Post story and the motivation of their sources within ABC. My departure from ABC had nothing to do with alleged medical expenses on a corporate card. Leaving ABC was a decision that has freed me up to fully utilize my talents in ways that would have been hindered if I stayed. And for the record, 'I have never had a nose job but thank you for the compliment.'"

Watts says he was let go by ABC on March 17, but negotiations between his attorney and ABC over severance began yesterday.

An ABC News spokesperson tells us, "We don't comment on personnel matters."

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: September 22, 2010, 04:22:13 PM »

Dana,
I'd like to listen tonight.  Could you please post a link for tonight's show?
Ty.

well it looks like we will have to leave comments till thursday nights show @ 9pm et
not much interest in doing anything tonight

I started a thread for questions to ask Dana on Thursday's show.  Now we know all questions might not be answered but it's good to have a list.  Not everyone likes to call in because of nerves.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8604.0

Bump!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.