March 28, 2024, 01:14:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 284179 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: September 22, 2010, 04:26:28 PM »

Kyle asked: "Who is this pictured up top? Was he in Aruba on Jan 12-14th, 2008?"

ANSWER: "the picture is purported to be Jeroen Rodenburg, the original owner of the FOB website.

Kyle: "The hair, stare, and even sunglasses are the same as the guy in the Opel who followed me. I got a good look at him at the fisherman's huts on or about Jan 13th.

Kyle: "Sorry for the multiple posts.. but honestly I didn't ever expect to see a picture of the dude who was following me. Also, I really didn't want to believe being followed had anything to do with someone directly connected to the case. Damn his face looks identical! I can't get over the sunglasses. I stared into those glasses before.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:EyOpqHgEoQcJ:dnswhois.info/livesexamsterdam.com+%22Jeroen+Rodenburg%22+arizona&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Nice guy.  Not positive but I believe this is the same person.  This one of Robin and Dave's so called friends in the case?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: September 22, 2010, 04:31:44 PM »

Red, I have NO doubt on Tim's veracity in the beginning. I think he was duped by the Persistence fiasco.

I have no doubt he has now sold out.  I am so disappointed and livid. Look at the facts uncovered here at SM and especially Natalee's Freebirds. I don't think anyone can defend what has transpired. I stand with Beth.

...and Beth stands with Natalee.  That is who is being hurt here.  Victimized over and over again.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: September 22, 2010, 04:36:34 PM »

I know money is the root of all this evil that is going on here, but I can't understand how Dave is still friends with all of these people.  I mean he's friends or an aquaintance with Lorenzo who is friends with Joran (forgive me if I read that wrong).     

It's well documented, photographed, and obvious what  went down on the ship that was sent to Aruba for Natalee, so I'm sure Dave has all this somewhere in the back of his mind... it's way too obvious.  Dave had to of known about this before the guy and his dog were sent to Aruba to search that pond.  The information on the trap was all over the place. 

Do Beth and Dave even talk anymore?  It seems that they are both on two different levels with this whole problem.  Tim Miller was a man with a heart of gold at one time.  What in the world has happened to him?  I can't believe what I have heard in the last few days!!  I know AHATA has had their hands in this the whole time, but for one kid that was raised by that dumb b.... Anita??  I can't understand why all of this is worth all of the trouble to Aruba.

antunym

Dave and Robin Holloway's trusted relationships with those who are not on the side of justice prevailing for Natalee has been the topic of speculation on the forums since the summer of 2006.  In the past ... some of these associations have openly disrespected and undermine both both Beth and Natalee despicably.

Janet

++++++

Debbie (BFN)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »»

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together.. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #203 on: September 22, 2010, 04:45:47 PM »

One more thought then I have to go for afternoon. . . .

If Dave had not collaborated with the likes of Larry Garrison and his dimwit sister, maybe his book would have done better.  That's not Beth's fault.

And I guess they are still carrying on about the Trust money, most of which would not be deposited unless Natalee was recovered.

Beth does not have control of that or it would not be a Trust Fund.  It would be a checking account, lol.  If Dave feels he has bills that should have been paid from it, he should have submitted them to the trust officers for payment same as Beth has to do.

Maybe Tim Miller thought he would be getting huge sums for his searches?  And he has always taken great pride in the fact that they do not EVEr charge the vistim's family.

Well, until now it seems.  They just trash the family if they don't contribute????

Off to work. . . .

DAVE HOLLOWAY TRUSTED/TRUSTS

Mark Purcell
Reality
Rudolf V (caps)
Lorenzo Webb
Geerman
Dompig
Beniveda de Souza
hotshot/dad of1
Debbie BFN
Fred Golba

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Debt from searches that these individuals were all involved in telling lying to Dave and his wife that they would find Natalee's body.

This is where I got that he was friends with Lorenzo... Oh and Caps.... What am I missing here??

Different Lorenzo. The supposed half brother to Joran is Lorenzo van Rijn

2 4 1
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: September 22, 2010, 04:51:10 PM »

joranstein is locked up monkeys.  He aint getting out for a few decades.  I hope he finds it in his black heart to tell what he did with poor Natalee.

He probably won't, but we can always hope.

WC

As far as the whole greta wanna be steph,  he is a one and done.  Adios steph!! way to go little man!

When you are shooting blanks, you shouldn't do it in public.  Just sayin...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: September 22, 2010, 04:51:35 PM »

I know money is the root of all this evil that is going on here, but I can't understand how Dave is still friends with all of these people.  I mean he's friends or an aquaintance with Lorenzo who is friends with Joran (forgive me if I read that wrong).    

It's well documented, photographed, and obvious what  went down on the ship that was sent to Aruba for Natalee, so I'm sure Dave has all this somewhere in the back of his mind... it's way too obvious.  Dave had to of known about this before the guy and his dog were sent to Aruba to search that pond.  The information on the trap was all over the place.  

Do Beth and Dave even talk anymore?  It seems that they are both on two different levels with this whole problem.  Tim Miller was a man with a heart of gold at one time.  What in the world has happened to him?  I can't believe what I have heard in the last few days!!  I know AHATA has had their hands in this the whole time, but for one kid that was raised by that dumb b.... Anita??  I can't understand why all of this is worth all of the trouble to Aruba.

antunym

Dave and Robin Holloway's trusted relationships with those who are not on the side of justice prevailing for Natalee has been the topic of speculation on the forums since the summer of 2006.  In the past ... some of these associations have openly disrespected and undermine both both Beth and Natalee despicably.

Janet

++++++

Debbie (BFN)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »»

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together..  

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

Dave must be brainwashed by all of these people when he should only be understanding the facts and not listening to anyone.
(Edit to add missing post bracket/fix quotes-MB)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 05:01:22 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: September 22, 2010, 04:54:42 PM »

One more thought then I have to go for afternoon. . . .

If Dave had not collaborated with the likes of Larry Garrison and his dimwit sister, maybe his book would have done better.  That's not Beth's fault.

And I guess they are still carrying on about the Trust money, most of which would not be deposited unless Natalee was recovered.

Beth does not have control of that or it would not be a Trust Fund.  It would be a checking account, lol.  If Dave feels he has bills that should have been paid from it, he should have submitted them to the trust officers for payment same as Beth has to do.

Maybe Tim Miller thought he would be getting huge sums for his searches?  And he has always taken great pride in the fact that they do not EVEr charge the vistim's family.

Well, until now it seems.  They just trash the family if they don't contribute????

Off to work. . . .

DAVE HOLLOWAY TRUSTED/TRUSTS

Mark Purcell
Reality
Rudolf V (caps)
Lorenzo Webb
Geerman
Dompig
Beniveda de Souza
hotshot/dad of1
Debbie BFN
Fred Golba

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Debt from searches that these individuals were all involved in telling lying to Dave and his wife that they would find Natalee's body.

This is where I got that he was friends with Lorenzo... Oh and Caps.... What am I missing here??

Different Lorenzo. The supposed half brother to Joran is Lorenzo van Rijn

Ok thanks Suzie.. So many different names in all of this lol.  It's still hard to understand how Dave is listening to these people when there is proof that lies were being made to everyone.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: September 22, 2010, 05:07:58 PM »

Thank you Janet!  Your record keeping is awesome!  I also remember that TES needed money after hurricane Ike to feed the horses, etc.  It will break my heart if he was swayed by $$$$  I cannot imagine fighting all the battles Beth has fought and how many people that have stabbed her and the memory of Natalee in the back.

Get well soon Red!  I love SM!

Many have stabbed Beth in the back by aligning themselves with those whose actions and words reveal that they are not on the side of justice Natalee but faith in her God and the support of others who have stood by her in this neverending nightmare affords her the strength to continue her ongoing mission to be a voice for her daughter.

Janet

++++++

It's Not Easy!

Page 219:
   I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.

Page 232:  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: September 22, 2010, 05:09:19 PM »

I think Dave is under the influence of his current wife, and I am not sure of her motives.

But, Dave should remember that Beth is the mother of half of his children, and he should not
be in cahoots with anybody who speaks of her as Tim Miller did.

It is just not in any way becoming to Dave.  He should stand shoulder to shoulder with Beth
in regards to Natalee.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: September 22, 2010, 05:21:29 PM »

I think Dave is under the influence of his current wife, and I am not sure of her motives.

But, Dave should remember that Beth is the mother of half of his children, and he should not
be in cahoots with anybody who speaks of her as Tim Miller did.

It is just not in any way becoming to Dave.  He should stand shoulder to shoulder with Beth
in regards to Natalee.

I couldn't have said it any better Magnolia
Your dead on with that post!! I have always wondered what his wife's motives are...  Something just doesn't fit in this picture and you would think a light bulb would be going off in his head with everything thats going on. 
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: September 22, 2010, 05:28:56 PM »

In no way am I bashing Dave cause I know there have been tough times for him with his daughter missing and I know he has been up to his knees in trash looking for his loved one.  I just wish he would take a step back and look at this as a whole picture.  I do know that to understand whats going on in the inside you have to try to be at peace with some that are in "the know" to best figure out things, but after all that has been uncovered I wish he would look at who the real enemies are. JMO
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: September 22, 2010, 05:33:00 PM »

OT- The remains of Teresa Parker, the 911 dispatcher from Georgia that's been missing since 2007 have been found.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1001.msg1234080#msg1234080 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: September 22, 2010, 05:35:16 PM »

OT- The remains of Teresa Parker, the 911 dispatcher from Georgia that's been missing since 2007 have been found.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1001.msg1234080#msg1234080 

TY Muffy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: September 22, 2010, 05:39:33 PM »

http://smashinginterviews.com/interviews/newsmakers/pat-brown-interview-van-der-sloot-most-likely-date-rapist-with-rage-problem

Pat Brown Interview: ‘Van der Sloot Most Likely Date Rapist with Rage Problem’

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: September 22, 2010, 06:13:17 PM »

If anyone has an update on Dave Holloway's condition, please do post.  I'm hoping that no news is good news and it was a false alarm.  Unfortunately, the older we get the more likely we are to have these events.  Dave is at the age that sudden heart attack in men is not uncommon.  I'm hoping he is ok.

I do not have an update.  If the initial reports were correct, that he was being discharged that night, to follow up with a cardiologist, in the morning, then he was not having a heart attack.  They would have drawn blood and done a 12 lead EKG and kept him if anything was positive.  He very well could have coronary disease but I doubt it was a heart attack.....yet...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: September 22, 2010, 06:18:00 PM »

Kyle asked: "Who is this pictured up top? Was he in Aruba on Jan 12-14th, 2008?"

ANSWER: "the picture is purported to be Jeroen Rodenburg, the original owner of the FOB website.

Kyle: "The hair, stare, and even sunglasses are the same as the guy in the Opel who followed me. I got a good look at him at the fisherman's huts on or about Jan 13th.

Kyle: "Sorry for the multiple posts.. but honestly I didn't ever expect to see a picture of the dude who was following me. Also, I really didn't want to believe being followed had anything to do with someone directly connected to the case. Damn his face looks identical! I can't get over the sunglasses. I stared into those glasses before.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:EyOpqHgEoQcJ:dnswhois.info/livesexamsterdam.com+%22Jeroen+Rodenburg%22+arizona&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Nice guy.  Not positive but I believe this is the same person.  This one of Robin and Dave's so called friends in the case?

Holey shmoley: Jeroen, Steph and Dolph (Renee's son) could be triplets....or perhaps one is a doppleganger. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: September 22, 2010, 06:30:44 PM »

Holey shmoley: Jeroen, Steph and Dolph (Renee's son) could be triplets....or perhaps one is a doppleganger. 

I thought the picture looked more like Steph than Jeroen....but I didn't want to upset any applecarts.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: September 22, 2010, 06:46:10 PM »

If anyone has an update on Dave Holloway's condition, please do post.  I'm hoping that no news is good news and it was a false alarm.  Unfortunately, the older we get the more likely we are to have these events.  Dave is at the age that sudden heart attack in men is not uncommon.  I'm hoping he is ok.
Klaas - Debbie @ bfn posted this morning.  Dave is at home and resting.  So far test results are positive and there are to be more tests tomorrow.

Debbie gave an update around 3:00 p. m. this aft'  -  Dave is doing fine and all prayers are appreciated.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: September 22, 2010, 06:52:25 PM »

If anyone has an update on Dave Holloway's condition, please do post.  I'm hoping that no news is good news and it was a false alarm.  Unfortunately, the older we get the more likely we are to have these events.  Dave is at the age that sudden heart attack in men is not uncommon.  I'm hoping he is ok.
Klaas - Debbie @ bfn posted this morning.  Dave is at home and resting.  So far test results are positive and there are to be more tests tomorrow.

Debbie gave an update around 3:00 p. m. this aft'  -  Dave is doing fine and all prayers are appreciated.

Thanks Can

By "all tests are positive" does that mean that tests are actually negative for heart attack?  
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #219 on: September 22, 2010, 06:52:32 PM »

omg......I'm so far behind and lost..... I just heard and I do hope Dave will be okay. My hopes are there with him.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.