April 20, 2024, 04:33:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 286528 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: September 22, 2010, 11:19:25 PM »

Dana - Tim Miller Interviews

October, 2006 - February, 2101

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/category/guests/tim-miller/page/3/
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/category/guests/tim-miller/page/2/
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/category/guests/tim-miller/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: September 22, 2010, 11:20:42 PM »

DUH, I see what you are saying there are MISSING MONTHS. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: September 22, 2010, 11:22:32 PM »

I wonder what happened to that million and a half that Tim said he had for the search
on the other targets?  Where did it go?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: September 22, 2010, 11:26:04 PM »

tim better get the explanation bucket working

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: September 22, 2010, 11:28:48 PM »

Yep!  Tim's got some splainin' to do.  But he's the one you brought it up.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: September 22, 2010, 11:32:38 PM »

The Heli transcript I posted came from those missing months.  I am googling in a attempt to find some more Tim Miller/Dana transcripts prior to the Persistence undertaking.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: September 22, 2010, 11:40:14 PM »

The Heli transcript I posted came from those missing months.  I am googling in a attempt to find some more Tim Miller/Dana transcripts prior to the Persistence undertaking.

Janet

Janet - do me a favor and create a thread and post them as you find them.  That would be a huge help to all of us for reference.  Thank you so much!  I'll go ahead and start a thread and add the Heli transcript and you can add any you find.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: September 22, 2010, 11:40:33 PM »

ITA.  I've been supportive of Tim Miller in the past, and felt he was one of the good guys.  But the last couple of days have had me just sitting and wondering.   But the words were spoken.  (shaking my head)  I can't think of any kind of explanation he could come up with that would make me think any better of him at this point.  I never thought Tim walked on water, because he is a man with human frailties.  Everyone makes mistakes.  But the words Tim said about Beth isn't a mistake, it's much more than that. And he did this publicly.  (still shaking head) 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: September 22, 2010, 11:44:38 PM »

Janet

Janet - do me a favor and create a thread and post them as you find them.  That would be a huge help to all of us for reference.  Thank you so much!  I'll go ahead and start a thread and add the Heli transcript and you can add any you find.

OK

I will get at it first thing in the morning.

Good Night All.

Janet
8:45 PM PT

_____

Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: September 22, 2010, 11:45:33 PM »

THIS SHOULD HAVE ONLY BEEN ABOUT BRINGING NATALEE HOME!

I have also been quite disturbed upon hearing the TM and SW audio. It seemed well rehearsed and the message repeated time and again. I have some nagging feeling that this is more than what we see.

OK...far fetched here...but think on it...and humor me on this possibility. I have been trying to understand and place this whole mess in context. We all know something is not adding up.

Was this planned trip to Peru part of their PR plan to restore Aruba? (Why Dave tho?? Makes no sense.) But nonetheless, that has to be the reason Aruba engaged in all of this. (Aruba and someone else will benefit. Why else would they be so very angry?) Was Joran going to give them evidence to clear Aruba?

Then add SW.---> Who apparently was upset about Beth going to Peru first also.

Could this be a continuation of the Joran/Terror Japp plan? The contract and plan they had devised to have Joran commit himself and sell the stories. Then get out in a couple of years free to collect the millions from it. At the same time, free Aruba from guilt and restore her. (I don't know the version of the story he was going to tell, but he supposedly gave the map (of where her body was) to Terror Japp. Somehow now SW says he had the map first before anyone else .

Could this plan be a continuation of clearing Aruba? etc... Why would Dave be doing this for Aruba???

Lots of connections there seemingly.

Could this explain what Beth was trying to stop?

Far fetched maybe??? But my Father always told me there were no coincidences. And I have found that always holds true.

Don't shoot the messenger but I could not shake these thoughts... an angelic monkey

Tricia

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: September 22, 2010, 11:47:07 PM »

Janet - O/T check Musings
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #271 on: September 22, 2010, 11:51:02 PM »

REMINDER

Thursday September 23rd
Dana Pretzer Show at 9pm et

Blink from Blink On Crime  www.blinkoncrime.com  discussing the Holloway and Horman cases 9pm et

Private Investigator TJ Ward discussing the Holloway Case  http://tjwardpi.com/default.asp 9:25pm et

Editor and Chief Of Diario  http://www.diario.aw/   Jossy Mansur Discussing the Holloway Investigation 9:45pm et

Plus I Will Take Listeners Calls and get their reaction to the Tim MIller and Steph Watts interview.

The Dana Pretzer Show
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

This may have already been posted and I missed it.

Dana did a really good job on this!  

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/09/22/daily-commentary-%e2%80%93-tuesday-september-21st-2010-%e2%80%93-steph-watts-and-tim-miller-verbally-attack-beth-holloway/

Daily Commentary – Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 – Steph Watts and Tim Miller Verbally Attack Beth Holloway

September 22nd, 2010 Daily Commentary

* Dana expresses his outrage over comments made on Steph Watts’ blog talk radio show accusing Beth Holloway of exploiting her daughter’s death for personal gain.

Daily Commentary – Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 – Steph Watts and Tim Miller Verbally Attack Beth Holloway [5:55m]: Download

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #272 on: September 23, 2010, 12:08:50 AM »

I have also been quite disturbed upon hearing the TM and SW audio. It seemed well rehearsed and the message repeated time and again. I have some nagging feeling that this is more than what we see.

OK...far fetched here...but think on it...and humor me on this possibility. I have been trying to understand and place this whole mess in context. We all know something is not adding up.

Was this planned trip to Peru part of their PR plan to restore Aruba? (Why Dave tho?? Makes no sense.) But nonetheless, that has to be the reason Aruba engaged in all of this. (Aruba and someone else will benefit. Why else would they be so very angry?) Was Joran going to give them evidence to clear Aruba?

Could this be a continuation of the Joran/Terror Japp plan? The contract and plan they had devised to have Joran commit himself and sell the stories. Then get out in a couple of years free to collect the millions from it. At the same time, free Aruba from guilt and restore her. (I don't know the version of the story he was going to tell, but he supposedly gave the map (of where her body was) to Terror Japp. Somehow now SW says he had the map first before anyone else .

Could this plan be a continuation of clearing Aruba? etc... Why would Dave be doing this for Aruba???

Far fetched maybe??? But my Father always told me there were no coincidences. And I have found that always holds true.

Don't shoot the messenger but I could not shake these thoughts... an angelic monkey

Tricia

I've had a lot of nagging thoughts too.  Thanks for sharing yours.

It still nags at me WHY Dave Holloway would put Steph Watts (of all people) in touch with Terror Jaap?  That is if Steph Watts was telling the truth on his blog.

I did find it very interesting that the map that Joran drew for Terror Jaap had been talked about for months prior to Joran's recent arrest.  But almost immediately following the arrest... Steph Watts and Tim Miller are in Aruba for an extended stay supposedly to search the area in the map.  Too bad...if that was the real reason for the trip...that they didn't take the time to find out prior to arriving that they wouldn't be allowed to search squat! 

But they stayed anyway!    

I hope someone can find it...I just have a sneaking suspicion that there's a connection with Aruba and Steph Watts that hasn't been talked about yet.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: September 23, 2010, 12:15:04 AM »

Tricia

It still nags at me WHY Dave Holloway would put Steph Watts (of all people) in touch with Terror Jaap?  That is if Steph Watts was telling the truth on his blog.

I did find it very interesting that the map that Joran drew for Terror Jaap had been talked about for months prior to Joran's recent arrest.  But almost immediately following the arrest... Steph Watts and Tim Miller are in Aruba for an extended stay supposedly to search the area in the map.  Too bad...if that was the real reason for the trip...that they didn't take the time to find out prior to arriving that they wouldn't be allowed to search squat! 

But they stayed anyway!    

I hope someone can find it...I just have a sneaking suspicion that there's a connection with Aruba and Steph Watts that hasn't been talked about yet.

JMO

Wouldn't surprise me in the least!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: September 23, 2010, 12:26:57 AM »

Tricia

But they stayed anyway!    

JMO

Wouldn't surprise me in the least!

Steph Watts has been bashing Beth about the foundation and the fundraising for a long time.

I don't know what Steph's connection with BFN Debbie is, but she is always his head cheerleader
when he has a pod cast.

That stupid map was all over the internet before Steph Watts got ahold of it.

Something just ain't right about it all.  IMO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #275 on: September 23, 2010, 12:33:55 AM »

I wish people would stop talking about the FABULOUS BEEKMAN BOY!

You know he is just loving it. He is probably so excited that he started all of this
controversy he's probably picking out new shoes to go with his purse, this very
minute. LOL

He is nobody!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: September 23, 2010, 12:38:21 AM »

Beekman Boy, LOL  Monkey Devil!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: September 23, 2010, 12:41:07 AM »

I wish people would stop talking about the FABULOUS BEEKMAN BOY!

You know he is just loving it. He is probably so excited that he started all of this
controversy he's probably picking out new shoes to go with his purse, this very
minute. LOL

He is nobody!

Well, what about his nose?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #278 on: September 23, 2010, 12:41:17 AM »

I was determined not to post until the anger I felt at Tim's comments had mellowed a little. It has and has settled in as just profound disappointment.

I have suspicions about Tim's "frame of mind" that are only unsubstantiated suspicions, but regardless of anything else, Tim put the words out there and that's all we have to form opinions about. I have an opinion about them.

Beth has faced ridicule in the midst of grief by some of the ugliest pieces of humanity on earth. Tim has chosen, by his own words, to join them. He gets in line behind Joran, Paulus, Anita, and Renho.

A long time ago, I joined with you all to "Stand With The Girl" and I have no problem interchanging "The Girl" with Beth's or Natalee's name. Beth has paid a King's ransom in pursuit of basic decency: to determine her daughter's killer, see the killer brought to justice, and bury her daughter. It wasn't given to her to have the authority to bring those things about in conventional ways. All those who held that position worked against her. Beth was left with no alternative other than to accept the corruption that was handed her, or steel herself for patience, opportunity, and determination. It's the last act she can do for Natalee, and she's chosen the latter. Her strength in that decision is something I'm in awe of.

Beth's an inspiration to all who face insurmountable odds and holds only truth as a weapon to shield against the onslaught. She has not shrunk from being an easy target and has slowly and surely found paths to gain ground. I am deeply saddened that Tim views the battle, sees the target, and stoops to find stones to throw. He has stooped low indeed.

JMO.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #279 on: September 23, 2010, 12:42:15 AM »

Beekman Boy, LOL  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

Hiya Klaas! Good to see ya.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.