April 28, 2024, 06:34:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 287012 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: September 23, 2010, 07:17:29 PM »

REMINDER 9pm ET tonight! (I keep thinking my time is your time, lol)

Thursday September 23rd
Dana Pretzer Show at 9pm et

Blink from Blink On Crime  www.blinkoncrime.com  discussing the Holloway and Horman cases 9pm et

Private Investigator TJ Ward discussing the Holloway Case  http://tjwardpi.com/default.asp 9:25pm et

Editor and Chief Of Diario  http://www.diario.aw/   Jossy Mansur Discussing the Holloway Investigation 9:45pm et

Plus I Will Take Listeners Calls and get their reaction to the Tim MIller and Steph Watts interview.

The Dana Pretzer Show
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 07:44:14 PM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #381 on: September 23, 2010, 07:24:38 PM »

Was a transcript of Steph's Sunday night show posted and I missed it?  TIA

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: September 23, 2010, 07:34:10 PM »

From SW's blog on July 16, 2010

LOST AND FOUND…

* July 16, 2010 – 7:53 am
    * Posted in Uncategorized

I’ve been working on this project about my friend Tim Miller. Watch it and tell me what you think…You’ll recognize a few characters in here….

{There is video footage included but I do not know how to bring over...}

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/lost-and-found/

From SW's blog on September 20, 2010

NEED UNIQUE PEOPLE/CONCEPTS FOR REALITY TV

* September 20, 2010 – 4:59 am

I’m working on a few concepts for a network. They want unique and extreme programming, really outside the box. Their audience seeks information and wants to learn from their programming. They’re interested in doing something in the pop culture space and want to hear more ideas on how they can branch out into areas they haven’t hit before. They’re looking for characters like those in History’s “Pawn Stars” and “Man Vs. Food’s” Adam Richman on Travel. They’re very interested in social experiments, concepts that involve human lab rats. Their show “The Colony” is a good example of this.  If you have any “characters” in mind that fit this bill let us now! Also, send any questions my way. Cheers…

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/09/20/need-unique-peopleconcepts-for-reality-tv/

Looks like SW has some demos in the works to sell to a network; including one about TM. Wonder what else is under consideration? I just found that to be a

timely find.

Tricia

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: September 23, 2010, 07:37:12 PM »

LOST AND FOUND…

I’ve been working on this project about my friend Tim Miller. Watch it and tell me what you think…You’ll recognize a few characters in here….

I’m working on a few concepts for a network. They want unique and extreme programming, really outside the box. Their audience seeks information and wants to learn from their programming. They’re interested in doing something in the pop culture space and want to hear more ideas on how they can branch out into areas they haven’t hit before. They’re looking for characters like those in History’s “Pawn Stars” and “Man Vs. Food’s” Adam Richman on Travel. They’re very interested in social experiments, concepts that involve human lab rats. Their show “The Colony” is a good example of this.  If you have any “characters” in mind that fit this bill let us now! Also, send any questions my way. Cheers…

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/09/20/need-unique-peopleconcepts-for-reality-tv/

Looks like SW has some demos in the works to sell to a network; including one about TM. Wonder what else is under consideration? I just found that to be a

timely find.

Tricia

Thanks, very timely
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: September 23, 2010, 07:45:08 PM »

Remember there was a video he'd done on Tim Miller that I believe was posted there earlier.

Steph talks about on the show the other night, being with Tim and filming him in Dave's hometown.  I had to laugh because I wondered if he almost let something slip.

He said he was with Tim...filming him and doing some work on a..a..sh....(then he goes on to talk about a search he was with him on.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: September 23, 2010, 07:52:09 PM »

DANA WILL BE TAKING CALLS AFTER JOSSY'S INTERVIEW.  THE CALL IN NUMBER IS:

306-842-7884
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 07:57:18 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: September 23, 2010, 07:53:00 PM »

Hi Klaas

I would appreciate if you could retrieve my FP comment from that SPAM file.

Thanks

Janet

++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/09/22/daily-commentary-%e2%80%93-tuesday-september-21st-2010-%e2%80%93-steph-watts-and-tim-miller-verbally-attack-beth-holloway/comment-page-1/#comment-2220203

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: September 23, 2010, 07:55:46 PM »

LOST AND FOUND…

timely find.

Tricia

Very interesting when the latest Tim Miller interview is considered.

Thank you Tricia.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: September 23, 2010, 07:56:23 PM »

sounds like an interesting show
i promise i wont use the word bombshell

cant promise that Blink wont though

Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: September 23, 2010, 07:56:25 PM »

CBB

"I don't care who is run over as long as it's the path to truth that justice is walking down! That path is the only one to Natalee and to real closure for Beth!"

I loved your post! I have gone back to reread it several times. It just may be my favorite thought of the month!!!

Thank you for that...

Tricia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: September 23, 2010, 07:57:23 PM »

Dana

I see ya in the rafters.  Why is the call-in number for tonight's show.

BTW ... I appreciated your commentary.

Thanks

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: September 23, 2010, 07:57:46 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: September 23, 2010, 07:58:29 PM »

sounds like an interesting show
i promise i wont use the word bombshell

cant promise that Blink wont though

Looking forward to it Dana!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: September 23, 2010, 07:59:20 PM »

Janet
- I may have just deleted it.  There were like 300 things in the spam folder I deleted.  I'll look but probably deleted.  I"m very sorry.  I did ask about the spam problem and was told that a small percentage will go to spam in error but mostly our program is working as it's supposed to and not much we can do to resolve your problem and NGBoston who has a similar problem.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: September 23, 2010, 08:00:06 PM »

306-842-7884

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 23, 2010, 08:00:28 PM »

QUESTIONS FOR DANA PRETZER SHOW - THURSDAY 9/23/10

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8604.msg1234819#new

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: September 23, 2010, 08:03:28 PM »

Janet
- I may have just deleted it.  There were like 300 things in the spam folder I deleted.  I'll look but probably deleted.  I"m very sorry.  I did ask about the spam problem and was told that a small percentage will go to spam in error but mostly our program is working as it's supposed to and not much we can do to resolve your problem and NGBoston who has a similar problem.

What if re-registered under a difference ... different email?

Apparently Buckeye is having the same problem.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: September 23, 2010, 08:26:20 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: September 23, 2010, 08:33:09 PM »

Janet

What if I re-registered under a difference name ... different email?

Apparently Buckeye is having the same problem.

Janet

It worked!

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: September 23, 2010, 08:48:43 PM »

306-842-7884

Click on the link below - show starts in about 10 minutes!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.