May 01, 2024, 03:18:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 287630 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #680 on: September 24, 2010, 12:53:24 AM »

Please TM, do not call yourself a country bumpkin. There are enough people prejudice against a southern accent as it is. The sound of a voice or accent has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence, compassion, character. Know what I mean?

It was only in jest, believe me!  I understand what you're saying and maybe I shouldn't have used that term.

I'm very proud of where I'm from...born in Illinois...childhood in Mississippi...moved to Texas when I was 15.  They are all a part of me, and I wouldn't be who I am without all of the wonderful people I've known and places I've lived.  The circumstances for ending up in each place may not have been the best, but I made it through and have a wonderful husband and have raised two young men that I'm very proud of too.

For the stalkers...whatever you think about my voice/accent...don't underestimate my aim.  

Keep in mind, TM, that if broadcasting had begun in the South, THEY would be the ones that sound "different"!   Monkey Devil! The last time the monkeys heard me, they said I sounded like Paula Dean......... and Paula Dean sounds funny even to me!   
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #681 on: September 24, 2010, 12:54:50 AM »

Oh RATS I was out all day and missed it. Just finished reading back, so how do I listen to the podcast? Please help. It sounds great   

The podcast will be up sometime tomorrow barring any problems.  It will show up on Dana's radio site first www.scaredmonkeysradio.com where you will see a download button (once it's done tomorrow).  There is some work involved in preparing it to post for download and our tech guy will work on it tomorrow.

Thanks for the info Klaas. Look forward to the great show. Have a great one and see ya all tomorrow.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #682 on: September 24, 2010, 12:55:33 AM »

i think it should start in the morning

Beth has a lot of patience and so does Dave.

I dont, doesnt make them better or worse just different

let me rephrase it, I have lots of patience with people and animals that NEED it. Loads of patience.

what i dont have, is patience for people that LIE many times when it comes to missing persons cases.

I wont bother listing the names because we all know who i mean.

and i dont have much patience for people that help the LIARS

i see no reason to believe that joran will talk now.... unless he is tortured

let the torture begin

It's morning somewhere...

Monkey Devil!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #683 on: September 24, 2010, 01:29:28 AM »

Torture can reveal itself in many forms....we all would like to see urine broken down with fingernail pulling and fillings/teeth extractions that are excruciatingly painful (anitass too) until he/she points reputable authorities to Natalee so she can be brought home to rest....
whether or not it has dawn on frankenstein  (reference to urines ugly mug)  his torture has began...it will play out in a Peruvian jail over the next 15 - 35 years (if he lives that long) and then the US will get his dumba$$ for extortion for another 15 - 25 years...
It won't bother me at all if urine hangs on for a looong time......better to impact aruba tourism and better to ferret out the american traitors as more and more is exposed in the coverup.....rats will flee the sinking ship and loose lips will hopefully bring Natalee home....If it takes 40 years....so be it........Justice will come for Natalee and Beth.....every day Justice is delayed, aruba and american traitors will suffer..... 
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #684 on: September 24, 2010, 01:53:02 AM »

Good Night billb, klaasend and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner...... an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #685 on: September 24, 2010, 02:19:20 AM »

I've started a (PARTIAL) transcript of the show we've been discussing, too tired to finish it tonight.  I'll post the rest of the  transcript when I finish it either tomorrow evening or Saturday.

Here's the link if anyone's interested:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8625.0

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #686 on: September 24, 2010, 02:24:11 AM »

Truth and Justice for
Natalee and Stephany!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: September 24, 2010, 02:28:34 AM »

Good Night billb, klaasend and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner...... an angelic monkey

I feel really good that he is behind bars, in a cold dirty room wearing stinky trousers...for the rest of his sorry life. No, it does not give us Natalee back to bury in peace at her home, but I still get great satisfaction that Joran is busted and he is facing his life in such dire circumstances. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #688 on: September 24, 2010, 04:07:26 AM »

TJ is wrong.

If people think Aruba is going to reopen the investigation they are wrong.  Beth knows this so I truly feel she wasn't worried about messing up their investigation because there never was one.

Right. Not a genuine one.

Just the kind Dolph can stick into large over-sized ring binders and stick on a shelf... so that you can video tape them and run the B-Roll on tv shows... and all of the people go OOOH AHH
man, they must have worked really hard on Natalee's case... just look at all those over-sized
ring binders!!!! That must have taken 60 trips to Staples to accumulate such a large collection.

The game was rigged. Every day after has been an endless series of Aruban douchebags saying: not my fault!

I am sure these sham investigations worked well for them before the Internet.

There are fewer places to hide now that you can be checked up on in real time.

If Natalee's legacy was to take them down. It makes me sad... but I am glad

she blew a hole in their ship. Aruba = Titanic

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: September 24, 2010, 04:39:38 AM »

Torture can reveal itself in many forms....we all would like to see urine broken down with fingernail pulling and fillings/teeth extractions that are excruciatingly painful (anitass too) until he/she points reputable authorities to Natalee so she can be brought home to rest....
whether or not it has dawn on frankenstein  (reference to urines ugly mug)  his torture has began...it will play out in a Peruvian jail over the next 15 - 35 years (if he lives that long) and then the US will get his dumba$$ for extortion for another 15 - 25 years...
It won't bother me at all if urine hangs on for a looong time......better to impact aruba tourism and better to ferret out the american traitors as more and more is exposed in the coverup.....rats will flee the sinking ship and loose lips will hopefully bring Natalee home....If it takes 40 years....so be it........Justice will come for Natalee and Beth.....every day Justice is delayed, aruba and american traitors will suffer..... 

I still don't think Joran will live very long. Somebody will knife him after they have had enough.
Even criminals have a code. Joran doesn't even have that.

Plus, on top of the bleedin' obvious, he is such a little hateful spiteful pootie tang... he does really bright things... like starve himself. In a such a filthy hole of a place, survival is a
minute to minute occurrence. If you aren't thinking about the word SURVIVAL every minute
of the day... your outcome is going to be looking pretty darn bleak.

What I am saying is: Morta does not possess the skills to make it through this.

Another good indicator about his survival skills. Just look at what happened to the father.

Paulus melted away like a stick of butter.

Paulus Van der sloot was one of the largest  that ever lived.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: September 24, 2010, 05:37:15 AM »

I've started a (PARTIAL) transcript of the show we've been discussing, too tired to finish it tonight.  I'll post the rest of the  transcript when I finish it either tomorrow evening or Saturday.

Here's the link if anyone's interested:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8625.0

Thanks texasmom.

Tim says:
I wish Caylee and Natalee's cases would just go away. Dave Holloway is my friend.

Steph says: Me, Tim and Dave are bro bro's.

The uhhhhhhs, stuttering I's, ums and sighs have been brought to you by Budweiser!!!

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: September 24, 2010, 05:57:50 AM »

The only true heat the Van der sloots ever felt came from the De Vries/Beth potato cannon.

Sorry, but it is the truth.

Tim and Dave want to play by the rules in a place where none exist.

God Bless De Vries and Beth!

They be getting the job done, son.

------------------
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: September 24, 2010, 06:05:14 AM »

Please TM, do not call yourself a country bumpkin. There are enough people prejudice against a southern accent as it is. The sound of a voice or accent has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence, compassion, character. Know what I mean?

It was only in jest, believe me!  I understand what you're saying and maybe I shouldn't have used that term.

I'm very proud of where I'm from...born in Illinois...childhood in Mississippi...moved to Texas when I was 15.  They are all a part of me, and I wouldn't be who I am without all of the wonderful people I've known and places I've lived.  The circumstances for ending up in each place may not have been the best, but I made it through and have a wonderful husband and have raised two young men that I'm very proud of too.

For the stalkers...whatever you think about my voice/accent...don't underestimate my aim.  

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: September 24, 2010, 06:13:12 AM »

I still think Dave Holloway is a good man.

Tim Miller is a good man, too. He has just lost his way.

Good men know their limits.

Tim's limit should come right before public speaking. Because he is not good at it.

------------------
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: September 24, 2010, 07:21:57 AM »

I wonder what happened to that million and a half that Tim said he had for the search
on the other targets?  Where did it go?
I am guessing it bought a lot of whiskey considering what he said about Beth.
HE WOULDN'T HAVE HIS NOTARIETY WITHOUT HER HELP.
Tim can kiss my fat a$$ from now on, the sleezeball.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: September 24, 2010, 08:32:50 AM »

The only true heat the Van der sloots ever felt came from the De Vries/Beth potato cannon.

Sorry, but it is the truth.

Tim and Dave want to play by the rules in a place where none exist.

God Bless De Vries and Beth!

They be getting the job done, son.
In a NUTSHELL!!!!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: September 24, 2010, 10:37:07 AM »

Thursday, September 23, 2010
Beth Holloway and Peter DeVries Need to Confront Van der straaten
Forget the attacks on Beth Holloway and accusations of improperly exploited what she's been though and going through.

It's a waste of time to spend any energy on it.

Who knows what happened to Natalee? Joran and Jan van der straaten the Chief of Police when Natalee disappeared, and good friend of the late "premeditated murder" Paulus van der sloot.

He's on Aruba again, just sitting on the crime, sitting in his own shitstorm and Natalee's remains.

Would he talk? His reaction to Beth will say it all, like Paulus running away, cowering while Dave searched the garbage dump for his daughter.

Van der straaten is the case now.

Everything else including Joran is a distraction. The last pieces of their house of cards are van der straaten and the van der sloot property.

Confront van der straaten again and ask him exactly what evidence he claims to have seen that warranted the comment, "This is murder, I've seen the evidence and you haven't?"

This was his answer when he was asked about the 2 security guards who were in jail, accused of murder.

How did Natalee go from murdered to disappeared? Van der straaten knows.

Friday, July 01, 2005
What Does van der Straten Know About Natalee Holloway?

h/t to Hasibokus - read more there.

In a Dutch interview Aruban Police Superintendent Jan van der Straten told the reporter that he doesn’t believe that Natalee is still alive.

With regard to Natalee’s status, van der Straaten gave the following statement to a Dutch reporter:

Translation:

Rep: Any hopes for a positive outcome?

Jan: You always have to be hopeful, but I don’t believe anymore that we will find Natalee alive.

Rep: Why not?

Jan: Because I know the details of the investigation and you don't!

Update: Apparently the translation was first provided by reader repo.

Update2 from a reader:

The correct translation of what Mr. Van der Straten said, i.e., Omdat ik het
onderzoek ken en u niet, is: "Because I am an investigator (a policeman) and you
are not."

It is not, as earlier reported, "Because I know the details and you don't."

Friday, July 01, 2005 at 03:09 PM in Natalee Holloway | Permalink

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/what_does_van_d.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: September 24, 2010, 11:30:51 AM »

I believe that Jan van der Straten knows all.  Do I believe that Jan van der Straten will risk all by revealing all.  NO WAY!

It is my contention that there will be no justice for Natalee Holloway coming out of Aruba.  However ... exposure of the Persistence betrayal may be the catalyst to bring about a measure of closure for the the family

Janet

+++++++

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72923.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Van der Straten new drug coordinator

May 24, 2010, 13:23 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Former police commissioner Jan van der Straten is from June 15 to head the National Agency for Drug Affairs. He succeeds Eric Nassy on. Van der Straten has been given the job because he understands much of the functioning of public administration, says the government. His knowledge was very useful, because the field office of the drug business touches various ministries. On paper, Van der Straten responsibility to the Minister of Health and Sports Richard Visser (AVP), but in practice he will also collaborate with many other departments. Van der Straten, who has reached retirement age, worked until recently as Interim Director at Instituto di Cultura.

PG on factual investigation Holloway: ‘No evidence of negative role Van der Straten’
10 Jul, 2010, 08:16 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — No evidence was found that the alleged relationship between former corps chief Jan van der Straten and the Van der Sloot-family played a negative role in the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Attorney General (PG), Rob Pietersz announced this yesterday afternoon.

Statements from former Minister of Justice Rudy Croes (MEP) at the end of 2008 were reason for the Public Prosecutor (OM) to start a factual inquiry into the initial phase of the investigation regarding the disappearance of Holloway. According to Croes, Van der Straten had supposedly consciously hindered the investigation during the crucial initial phase. “However, the statements from Croes could not be proven,” says Solicitor General Taco Stein before the Amigoe“, nor did there appear to be a relationship between Van der Straten and Van der Sloot.”

In a reply to this newspaper, former commissioner Jan van der Straten states he is ‘very happy’ with the report’s conclusions. “My family and I are seriously prejudiced by Croes’ statements and the subsequent news coverage in the media. My good name is smirched.” For that matter, he emphasizes the grief, which his family was subjected to, pales into insignificance in comparison with the grief of the Holloway-family. By his own account, as a direct involved party Van der Straten was already informed earlier by the OM on the conclusions of the factual investigation. Whether the former corps chief was also informed on the contents of the entire report, he did not wish to say. “That was agreed upon with the Public Prosecutor. I am not going to elaborate on the contents at all.” Solicitor General Stein states that Van der Straten ‘knows a little more’ about the contents of the final report, but was not given inspection of such.

At the onset of the factual investigation, it was announced the results of such would be made public in main lines after the completion of this investigation. In February of this year it was announced that the final report of the National Criminal Investigation Department was with the OM. Attorney General Pietersz, who opened the factual investigation at the beginning of 2009, had not wanted to respond at that time ‘because the report was to be discussed internally first’. With the recent announcement, this case is finished as far as the OM is concerned. “We see no reason to continue such”.

Joran
The Holloway-case recently received considerable attention again due to the apprehension of Joran van der Sloot in Peru. The 22-year old is in custody there on suspicion of the robbery with murder of Stephany Flores on May 31st. Remarkably enough, the murder of Flores was committed exactly five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Holloway had disappeared in 2005 after spending an evening in nightclub Carlos and Charlies. Joran was the last person who had seen her. He is still the main suspect in this case.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_75113.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: September 24, 2010, 11:41:43 AM »

TJ is wrong.

If people think Aruba is going to reopen the investigation they are wrong.  Beth knows this so I truly feel she wasn't worried about messing up their investigation because there never was one.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: September 24, 2010, 12:49:19 PM »

I think this little excerpt of the Steph Watts show sorta explains why Tim and Steph and all
were upset about Beth and Peter's trip to Peru to interview Joran.

They had planned to do the same thing and Beth and Peter beat them to the punch.

I don't see anything stopping them from going now......except it would be old news and not
nearly as profitable moneywise.

IF the FBI had a plan, they should have kept Natalee's mother informed of their plan, just
as they did her father......accordint to Tim Miller.

You know Dave came over there and uhhh and I remember meeting with the two FBI agents out of Alabama, then I remember meeting with the uhhh lead FBI agent out of Barbados.  Uhhh Dave was gone just about all the time with the investigators and stuff in Aruba and with the FBI.  I know that they had a plan that uhhh that they were gonna pursue and actually go to Aruba...I mean Peru and actually question Joran van der Sloot.  Uhhh I can’t uhhh share what that plan was but a tremendous amount of work has went into this, for it to be the right time and the right way to do it and everything.  And so for Beth to go over there...it’s one thing if she goes with herself and somebody else (?)  When you’re going over there and you’re taking cameras, now the reports are it’s gonna be about another documentary.  Ummm unfortunately (crosstalk) there is gonna be money involved and stuff and I..I..I..just have to totally disagree with her choice.  Totally disagree.

Thank you TxMom for the transcript.   It is very helpful.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.