April 26, 2024, 08:10:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215856 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 12, 2010, 07:26:12 PM »

« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 10:32:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 09:03:39 PM »

an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 09:12:20 PM »

Everyone is back there reading Flymonkeys posts.  Actually the way Flymonkey posted it would be easy to go to her profile and simply read all of her posts.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 09:14:35 PM »

Everyone is back there reading Flymonkeys posts.  Actually the way Flymonkey posted it would be easy to go to her profile and simply read all of her posts.

Hi Klaas,  I hope she stops there to read my questions     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 09:14:49 PM »

At first I thought that I was on the wrong new thread 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 09:15:42 PM »

Thanks MuffyBee for the great OT.  xox
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 09:15:54 PM »

Muffy great picture...I love how the frog is looking at Kyron an angelic monkey

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 09:18:26 PM »

Sorry for jumping into the new cage with muddy feet but I had to bring this excerpt over from the last thread:

DeDe felt that Kaine and Terri's marriage was not particularly healthy.  She has called Kaine a "control freak" and she has told me that she felt he was verbally abusive to James and that this is why James moved out.  I'm afraid I don't know much more than that - no specific examples of verbal abuse.  Although I think you can see Kaine's need for control in some of the press conference videos, from what I have heard.

Welcome Flymonkey, and no offense to you, but I think it's tacky of DeDe to be spreading Terri's phoney baloney propoganda around. It reeks. 
Yeah sure, Kaine was so controlling that his wife hired landscaper(s) that he knew nothing about. He was so controlling that Terri insisted he discipline Kyrone for ridiculous reasons such as not receiving the right color report on a daily basis. He was so controlling that he had no idea how she spent her days. He was so controlling that James said he missed Kaine. He was so controlling ... Oh why bother? People that believe everything coming from Terri's lips as gospel are still going to believe, despite what the facts are.
BTW, to which videos are you referring? I must have missed those. Do you have any links? TIA
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 09:20:28 PM »

I have such a strong sense of Deja Vu when I read those posts as if I have 'met' that poster before.  Interesting writing style.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 09:20:28 PM »

Flymonkey are you a male or female friend of DeDe? Guess it doesn't matter, just curious.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2010, 09:22:51 PM »

I have such a strong sense of Deja Vu when I read those posts as if I have 'met' that poster before.  Interesting writing style.

It sounds so familiar, doesn't it?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2010, 09:35:17 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

snipped from the last thread to save quote stack
reply from FlyMonkey:

DeDe is definitely not angry at Terri, but they have not spoken since about the middle of July.  Terri's attorney is pretty rabid about keeping her off the phone and out of the newpapers.  Also, because LE is probably tracking phone calls from each of them, one calling the other would probably cause the DA to have a stroke!
[/quote]

Do you think that your phone calls are being recorded when you speak with DeDe? Is DeDe being followed? or watched on a daily basis?  Thank you for answering these questions.
[/quote]
We have no idea whether they are listening or not, but we do try to laugh about it.   And we sometimes deliberately have long conversations about how incompetent LE has been in this case and how much time they are wasting, just on the off chance that they ARE listening.
DeDe was not thrilled when Jason started posting, but she feels now like he said some things that allowed people to see her as more human.  The information about her losing her job and becoming depressed... that is all pretty true, but I don't think anybody really thought of her as a person until he spilled his guts.  I would like to say that he has put a definite "spin" on the planter box story, but he was mostly pretty honest about the rest.  Oh- except DeDe has definitely had more than one boyfriend.  She was pretty serious about him until it started to become clear that he was somewhat "unstable," so perhaps he thought of himself as her first "serious" boyfriend.

The bolded sentence above really ticks me off. So you think it is funny to laugh at LE when a precious child is missing? My son is a detective .....they risk their lives for all of us everyday...are away from their families way more than they would like to be. They are underpaid and under appreciated. They see things on the streets everyday that would destroy most people. Then you and dede have the nerve to actually laugh and talk sh$t about LE. Shame on you!
There is a Terri support page and now a Dede support page. Here's a quarter to call someone who  gives a d@mn about Terri's and  Dede's  support. Then you say in another post that Terri was upset a lot of the time about Kyron.....why not all the time. Oh forgot she had to send sex messages and Dear Tom has already stated that Dede saw what she was sexting and it wasn't too bad. GMAFB. Sorry POS!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 09:36:43 PM »

[quote from FlyMonkey, Reply #907 in previous thread]We have no idea whether they [LE] are listening or not, but we do try to laugh about it.   And we sometimes deliberately have long conversations about how incompetent LE has been in this case and how much time they are wasting, just on the off chance that they ARE listening.[/quote]

Always like to see mature, adult behavior when a child is missing. Tying up LE (if they were even listening) with prank phone conversations is always helpful.

A child is missing, and these two don't seem to give a damn. Their combined IQ must be in the double-digits.

At least this gives me a clue to the mentality of FlyMonkey and her friend DeDe.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2010, 09:39:15 PM »

We have no idea whether they are listening or not, but we do try to laugh about it.   And we sometimes deliberately have long conversations about how incompetent LE has been in this case and how much time they are wasting, just on the off chance that they ARE listening.         I somehow must have missed this in the last thread. What is the point to that? Boredom?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2010, 09:42:49 PM »

We have no idea whether they are listening or not, but we do try to laugh about it.   And we sometimes deliberately have long conversations about how incompetent LE has been in this case and how much time they are wasting, just on the off chance that they ARE listening.         I somehow must have missed this in the last thread. What is the point to that? Boredom?

Not boredom, just two juveniles playing with an 8 yr old child's life. Makes you want to bow down and show your respect to such fine upstanding folks now don't it.

God Bless!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2010, 09:43:06 PM »

I would not have any problem with every bit of my current and past life coming to light if it would find a child. I have skeletons in my closets but nothing that would not stand a good airing if needed. No one LIKES having the details of themselves and their past on the news and being investigated. My personal hope would be, the police would look at the past, make the decision (assuming I am innocent!) that nothing there is of any help to them. I am sure that LE has better things to do than to go around digging up embarrassing things about people when they are trying to find a child. I say let them look. But that is JMO.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 09:43:45 PM »

darla, seems you and I were hit by the same paragraph from FlyMonkey. LE is having to deal with a bunch of mental midgets. Unbelievable.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 09:45:20 PM »

and I know the word should have been "doesn't" , just trying to get down to their IQ level.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2010, 09:49:01 PM »

darla, seems you and I were hit by the same paragraph from FlyMonkey. LE is having to deal with a bunch of mental midgets. Unbelievable.

Yes we were. I knew I should have gone and played games instead of coming in here tonight. Mental midgets is a kind way to say it.

God Bless!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2010, 09:54:04 PM »

Yes we were. I knew I should have gone and played games instead of coming in here tonight. Mental midgets is a kind way to say it.

If I had not gone with "mental midgets" but gone with what I truly would like to say, Klaas would swing in and ban me for extremely trashy language.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.