April 27, 2024, 04:58:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215889 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2010, 11:48:26 AM »

Grey - last sentence sad but true.  I just read some comments on DSSP about how heartbroken Kyron whould be knowing TH'S friend DS is being treated so horribly.

I'd like to beat the crap out of this person.  How dare them worry about TH/DS when it is Kyron who is missing and lost.  They are not away from their homes and missing.... Kyron is!  And I don't give two figs what is said about any of the adults.  Ahhhhhhh time for coffee before I crack my netbook with what I really want to say.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2010, 11:49:02 AM »

Bottom line: DoDo reeks of being a publicity hound. She adores the attention, ANY attention.
And she will do whatever and use whomever it takes to try and keep herself front and center in the spotlight. Earth to DoDo: your 15 minutes is over!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2010, 11:53:54 AM »

Hmmmm ... another reason came to mind for the Tom Jones posts at GLP and the FlyMonkey posts here for DeDe, though I like the reason about getting her story to someone or a group of people.

Could it be the posts are to determine the weak spots in the story? There certainly are plenty, and the monkeys are good at ferreting them out. Did the other posters at GLP point out weak spots in the story?

FlyMonkey may truly be just a friend of DeDe's who is trying to improve DeDe's image, but some things are illogical. Kyron is definitely not a priority.

Who are the smartest on the web?  The Monkeys.  So Grey, I think that nails it.

I have some questions for Fly.

1.  Why didn't Terri just go home to her parents if it was so frightening at "her" house?

2.  Why didn't TH go to Dede's to stay?

3.  Why didn't TH go and stay at the home of one of her friends?

4.  Does TH really have any friends?  If KH had to call or email Dede to do the 40 th (we have now heard both-call and email), and Dede hardly had anything to do with Terri, why didn't Kaine call one of Terri's many other friends?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2010, 11:55:48 AM »

I'm just finding it interesting that Dede supposedly told her cuz Tom that she was done with answering questions over at GLP.  And then... here comes a friend of hers to SM, who will answer questions for her.   Just curious, are they forum-hopping, perhaps trying for a different audience?   If so, do they not realize some monkeys tend to read everywhere and discuss things here?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2010, 11:59:39 AM »

I've read (somewhere.. oh lordy), that a friend of Terri's, named Liz (?) was the one who supposedly did her big birthday bash.  Have we heard much about or from this person?  And does she have red hair?   

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2010, 12:07:47 PM »

I'm just finding it interesting that Dede supposedly told her cuz Tom that she was done with answering questions over at GLP.  And then... here comes a friend of hers to SM, who will answer questions for her.   Just curious, are they forum-hopping, perhaps trying for a different audience?   If so, do they not realize some monkeys tend to read everywhere and discuss things here?   

I agree Wyks and clearly any fool on the internet can see that some other sites have been inundated w/new members this week that are very pro TH....gee wonder where they came from?!

I think recently in one of our cases the trial was moved after the defense attorney proved that the jury pool was tainted in there area with some excerpts from forums online...I'll keep that in mind as we watch madness unfold here with people who could careless about a missing boy named Kyron because they care more about someone who has holes in their timeline and failed LDT's. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2010, 12:10:29 PM »

Scatty did you get your response over there?  ha ha! 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2010, 12:10:52 PM »

Flymonkey's comment:
 Missing Persons - High Profile / Kyron Horman - Portland Oregon / Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 -       on: September 18, 2010, 08:14:06 PM

More answers:  DeDe presented to the GJ but was not asked any questions.  She has not been given any other opportunities to testify under oath so far.  She has (prior to being accused of being uncooperative) met with the police at lease three times for at least three or more hours each time.  She answered every question the police asked her (several times).

She doesn't believe everything Terri has told her, but she has not seen or heard anything that makes her believe that Terri had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.  She does not have absolute KNOWLEDGE of Terri's innocence, just a belief based on what she has seen and heard.

I'm here talking because I know DeDe well and have spoken to her throughout this whole ordeal.  Tom has not.  He has come to realize that she was not involved and I'm glad he is arguing on her side now, but I guess one more advocate can't hurt, right?

My agenda is to speak the truth about DeDe as I know it. If you all come to a consensus that you don't want to hear from me anymore, you can just let me know and I will try to find another forum. I have liked the level of analysis and critical thinking I have seen on here, so that is why I applied to this forum.

This might answer your question about forum-hopping, Wyks.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2010, 12:11:54 PM »

Since the 'big 4-0' is supposed to be such a special birthday, and a favorite one for friends to make a fuss over.......... I'm with the other monkeys who have wondered why Kaine would supposedly need to contact any of her friends to do something for her birthday. 

(Wild horses couldn't keep me away from my best friends 40th.  Hehe.  I filled her car with balloons and put a huge banner out over a freeway exit in downtown Sacramento, announcing how old she was that day.   Monkey Devil!  ) 

My point is that most folks wouldn't need a husband reminding them, they'd likely be saying to him, 'hush and git out of our way!'  lolol   

The other thing some of us have been wondering about, is the lack of contact between Terri and Dede after the birthday.  No contact from the birthday in March until June?  Am curious as to why.  I understand how that can happen from time to time, but right after her birthday is kind of odd to me.  Did one of them get mad about something at the birthday party? 

And of course, none of this has anything to do with finding Kyron and bringing him home.  Guess it's 'filler stuff' to do while we wait impatiently for justice to be brought on his behalf.  Sigh. 

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2010, 12:14:00 PM »

Hmmmm ... another reason came to mind for the Tom Jones posts at GLP and the FlyMonkey posts here for DeDe, though I like the reason about getting her story to someone or a group of people.

Could it be the posts are to determine the weak spots in the story? There certainly are plenty, and the monkeys are good at ferreting them out. Did the other posters at GLP point out weak spots in the story?

FlyMonkey may truly be just a friend of DeDe's who is trying to improve DeDe's image, but some things are illogical. Kyron is definitely not a priority.

Who are the smartest on the web?  The Monkeys.  So Grey, I think that nails it.

I have some questions for Fly.

1.  Why didn't Terri just go home to her parents if it was so frightening at "her" house?

2.  Why didn't TH go to Dede's to stay?

3.  Why didn't TH go and stay at the home of one of her friends?

4.  Does TH really have any friends?  If KH had to call or email Dede to do the 40 th (we have now heard both-call and email), and Dede hardly had anything to do with Terri, why didn't Kaine call one of Terri's many other friends?

Very good questions, hellokitty. Rather than leave the "bugged" house where they feared for their safety, they stayed and got bat phones. Drama queens.

Cut the drama and tell us where to find Kyron.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2010, 12:15:04 PM »

Or did they already have other bat phones in use?
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2010, 12:21:55 PM »

My answer would be: Yup!

The "sudden" appearance of multiple bat phones is odd, so I can easily believe there were previous bat phones.

Another reason for the sudden appearance of multiple bat phones is that there are a bunch of immature idiots who think playing games is clever while a child is missing.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2010, 12:30:29 PM »

Just goes to show how much they cared about Kyron, doesn't it.  Just like with JW, a person cannot hide his/her true self.

They are who they are and it comes out loud and clear eventually.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2010, 12:34:04 PM »

I'm thinking that TH really doesn't have any friends.  Maybe people she knows, but everyone has gotten that uncomfortable feeling from her and kept an arm's distance.

I mean not after Kyron gone missing, but before.  that's probably why she contacted Desiree many times a day.  Desi listened to her crap because she felt she had too.  TH really had no one else to communicate with.

Even the gym workers said that she kept to herself pretty much except for compalining about KH to anyone who would listen.

I bet that the people didn't really enjoy that.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2010, 12:35:36 PM »

Thanks FCL and seeme!   an angelic monkey

It's a sad day in he77 when discussions on forums/blogs etc etc across the net can affect a case in court.  The irony of moving a jury trial to an area that hasn't discussed a high-profile case online yet.  Where is that gonna be, timbuktoo?  And yet, there are plenty of folks in every town across the nation and beyond who never watch the news programs, never go into these forums/blogs and etc.  Betcha I could go outside right now and in our tiny village of 20-something farmers, find at least 5 who have never heard of Casey Anthony, for example.   Or realize that there is a sweet lil frog expert in Oregon that is missing. 

IMO, the discussions in forums/blogs etc etc of high-profile cases, are simply being used by the defense as excuses for moving the case somewhere other than where they want them to be.  That a judge would allow this to be used as an excuse is mindboggling.  IMO.  And again, IMO, defense attorneys need to get off the 'net and spend their time working the case for their client, and not so much time worrying over what folks online are saying about em. 

Especially the Bozo in Caylee's case.     

Now where was I going with this?     Oh yeah!!  lol..   Seems like if the friends/family of one of the players in a case found out that being in one forum didn't give them what they needed/wanted... for being there in the first place.. that they'd just give it up.  Cuz running to another forum, especially OUR forum, is just gonna give them more of the same, or worse, cuz we will throw rotten bananas when needed. 

Heh. 

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2010, 12:38:52 PM »

If they are looking to plug up holes in their stories, I suggest a personality transplant quick because they can't hide what they are.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: September 19, 2010, 12:39:50 PM »

The "sudden" appearance of multiple bat phones is odd, so I can easily believe there were previous bat phones.

Another reason for the sudden appearance of multiple bat phones is that there are a bunch of immature idiots who think playing games is clever while a child is missing.

Kind of reminds me of a bunch of Jr. Higher's with walkie-talkies, hiding behind trees.. using their real names.. and LE listening in on their frequency.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: September 19, 2010, 12:42:45 PM »

Grey - last sentence sad but true.  I just read some comments on DSSP about how heartbroken Kyron whould be knowing TH'S friend DS is being treated so horribly.

I'd like to beat the crap out of this person.  How dare them worry about TH/DS when it is Kyron who is missing and lost.  They are not away from their homes and missing.... Kyron is!  And I don't give two figs what is said about any of the adults.  Ahhhhhhh time for coffee before I crack my netbook with what I really want to say.

I feel your pain, this is exactly why I had to log out last night.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: September 19, 2010, 12:44:41 PM »

Between MFH & sexting.... the least of TH's character flaws we know about to date she had a need for bat phones.  Also don't forget taking the phone out to the car for private conversations as well per her(I think).

Could it be the MFH plot was the start of batphones & plans?
Could it all have been extra marital fun/business?
Could it have been drug dealings or some kind of work to make extra cash since Kaine was so stingy with the household budget?

TH was up to something no doubt about it.  JMO

Another thought on this case;

Things we wish we didn't know? 

To me this may mean unnecessary to Kyron missing?  Means maybe more motives than needed?  IDK.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: September 19, 2010, 12:45:25 PM »

I've read (somewhere.. oh lordy), that a friend of Terri's, named Liz (?) was the one who supposedly did her big birthday bash.  Have we heard much about or from this person?  And does she have red hair?   

...and does anyone really want to hear from this person?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.