April 27, 2024, 11:58:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215877 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: September 19, 2010, 12:45:46 PM »

Things that make me go HHHMMMM.....once again here we are, being led away from the actual story by "fringe elements".  Makes me feel more than ever, with all that we have heard combined, that there is a sinister, evil, "thing" going on here.  Terri has some associates that are bad news and some how, some way she is responsible or handed this little man off to someone with evil intent.  If you take a look back there are too many things that have been set up to be coincidence..even as far back as the picture of Kitty with Kyron's classroom, where he "wandered off".  I call BS TERRI HORMAN!!!!  No wandering, no episodes, no doctor appointment....NADA.  This was something that was planned and set up and put into play and others are involved and helped and that is that.  I agree that these people who keep popping up have some reason to keep doing so...there are people who want us to focus on others and not on what happened.  How many people are directly or indirectly to what happened, how deeply are people involved, how far does it go that there is such an effort to redirect everyone's attention??????????? 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #141 on: September 19, 2010, 12:46:28 PM »

I'm telling ya's.. the more I read about in these cases.. the less I like people and want to go live on an uninhabited island somewhere.  And the more I like my dog.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: September 19, 2010, 12:48:30 PM »

I've read (somewhere.. oh lordy), that a friend of Terri's, named Liz (?) was the one who supposedly did her big birthday bash.  Have we heard much about or from this person?  And does she have red hair?   

...and does anyone really want to hear from this person?

Snort.. giggle!  True!!  I'm just itching to dig dig dig for info on something, anyone.   

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: September 19, 2010, 12:50:04 PM »

If they are looking to plug up holes in their stories, I suggest a personality transplant quick because they can't hide what they are.

Thank you for a much needed laugh!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: September 19, 2010, 12:51:30 PM »

I've read (somewhere.. oh lordy), that a friend of Terri's, named Liz (?) was the one who supposedly did her big birthday bash.  Have we heard much about or from this person?  And does she have red hair?   

Snort.. giggle!  True!!  I'm just itching to dig dig dig for info on something, anyone.   

Point is, if they showed up here or any other forum, they'd just be spewing crap that Terri has told them.

And I don't think any of us believe what Terri says.

*sigh*

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #145 on: September 19, 2010, 12:51:57 PM »

I'm telling ya's.. the more I read about in these cases.. the less I like people and want to go live on an uninhabited island somewhere.  And the more I like my dog.   

I've always preferred animals to human beings. These cases just get more and more nauseating with more and more fools crawling out of the woodwork, I'm so use to it. What I would like to know is why?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: September 19, 2010, 12:55:10 PM »

Things that make me go HHHMMMM.....once again here we are, being led away from the actual story by "fringe elements".  Makes me feel more than ever, with all that we have heard combined, that there is a sinister, evil, "thing" going on here.  Terri has some associates that are bad news and some how, some way she is responsible or handed this little man off to someone with evil intent.  If you take a look back there are too many things that have been set up to be coincidence..even as far back as the picture of Kitty with Kyron's classroom, where he "wandered off".  I call BS TERRI HORMAN!!!!  No wandering, no episodes, no doctor appointment....NADA.  This was something that was planned and set up and put into play and others are involved and helped and that is that.  I agree that these people who keep popping up have some reason to keep doing so...there are people who want us to focus on others and not on what happened.  How many people are directly or indirectly to what happened, how deeply are people involved, how far does it go that there is such an effort to redirect everyone's attention??????????? 

Good points, akmom.  In Caylee's case, we eventually learned that anything happening from the Anthony camp was meant to sidetrack from the case, even a well-placed 'doc dump'.  To go back to what we were doing/discussing before being interrupted with the distraction. 

Sooooooooo... what were we looking at, discussing, digging for, in this case... before this latest distraction came along?  School employees for one thing..

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: September 19, 2010, 12:55:16 PM »

Welcome to all the new Monkeys!   

Flymonkey, I have only one question.  Are you DeDe Spicher?

i was looking at news stuff and found this from the aug. 18 story in katu

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101040699.html

DeDe Spicher insisted in a People magazine interview she remained at work that day, which is an assertion criminal defense attorney, Lisa Ludwig, said is possibly strategic. She said Spicher may be testifying, in a sense, to the public about her own innocence.

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: September 19, 2010, 01:00:46 PM »

I think this is the presser B is refering to on August 12,2010:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/live_video_watch_the_kyron_hor_1.html

I'm too tired.  My desk isnt' too comfortable!!

Goodnight Monkeys!!

7227 and FlyMonkey~

Very interesting listening to that presser again where they gave out a call for witnesses to come forward with what they had seen and make sure their witnessing was not done by suggestion of some sort like watching the news on TV.

The first thing they asked for was any witness who had seen the Horman truck parked in either of the two areas on the access road and witnessed someone either in the truck or in the immediate area of the truck.  Photos of the 2 Freddies stores were also shown. 

Then at the end of the presser, the prosecutor said he would answer one more question, and he said a witness/witnesses has come forward and said they saw this and now they want another witness who saw the same thing.    I think this is HUGE.  One of the very first things we learned in the case was that Kyron was seen outsid the south door like he was waiting.  I'm wondering now if LE has a witness placing KIyron outside and in the area of the Horman truck between 8:15 and 8:45.   I need to double check that time.  He said one time and then changed it.

I'm really tired and haven't slept yet tonight. But I would like to have someone else listen and see if they come up with what I heard.  My words aren't exact as I didn't take notes.

Now my brain is caught on a thought about the man who was riding the lawnmower.  He put himself right at that spot on the access road at the time when Terri would have had her car parked there as I read it.  To me that means he had OPPORTUNITY, right?  Then he changed his story re the time he was there, widening it out a bit up to 9am I believe.

At the very first part of the presser I got the feeling the person that was seen either in or in the area of the truck could have been Kyron.  We have also learned in a comment on the God site that Terri was seen hiding in a doorway at the school.

Well, maybe some brilliant mind here can put this together so it isn't speculation but logical based on the info given in the presser.

This might have been HUGE points of info they put out on the 12th because whoever might have been seen by or in the truck would have had the opportunity to take Kyron.  Someone has already given them that witness account and they need another witness of the same thing to evidently make it a viable clue as to what was going on at that time.   IMO

I'm not sure of the details, but Desiree in one of her last interviews with Kaine, let slip (I'm pretty sure it was a slip) that Kyron was seen outside by the truck. I'm assuming this was after he'd been seen inside, as that's the only way it would be significant.

i think you are right, but also:
August 18
http://www.katu.com/news/local/101040699.html
Story Published: Aug 18, 2010 at 7:20 PM PDT

They also want to know if a third person is tied to Kyron’s disappearance.
Investigators have witnesses who saw an adult in and around the truck in front of Skyline School between 8:15 and 8:45 that morning.
Investigators aren’t identifying the gender of the person in the truck but have reason to believe the person may not be Spicher

when you're going through hell, just keep going
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: September 19, 2010, 01:03:53 PM »

What really bothers me is all the time wasted by the police in dealing with all these wackos, they must get very frustrated and angry over these type of people that inject themselves like this. The worst that I've seen is Joy Wray 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: September 19, 2010, 01:04:46 PM »

Point is, if they showed up here or any other forum, they'd just be spewing crap that Terri has told them.

And I don't think any of us believe what Terri says.

*sigh*

BINGO!!!

Terri lies......then we get hearsay lies, double hearsay lies, heck, we're up to triple hearsay lies...........stop the madness before my head explodes!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #151 on: September 19, 2010, 01:10:32 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!
Well I think we have bat phone number three located...and I call bs on dede buying hers on June 30 or July 1.

Scandi...I don't think I have missed any of the news articles and pressers, where did you see that Kyron was seen outside the door and appeared to be waiting? Not contradicting you, just have not seen that anywhere. I have believed all along that he was taken out that door.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: September 19, 2010, 01:13:30 PM »

Just goes to show how much they cared about Kyron, doesn't it.  Just like with JW, a person cannot hide his/her true self.

They are who they are and it comes out loud and clear eventually.

BBM

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: September 19, 2010, 01:13:35 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!
Well I think we have bat phone number three located...and I call bs on dede buying hers on June 30 or July 1.

Scandi...I don't think I have missed any of the news articles and pressers, where did you see that Kyron was seen outside the door and appeared to be waiting? Not contradicting you, just have not seen that anywhere. I have believed all along that he was taken out that door.
Hi Darla, I don't remember reading that either.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: September 19, 2010, 01:14:27 PM »

Could it have been drug dealings or some kind of work to make extra cash since Kaine was so stingy with the household budget?

TH was up to something no doubt about it.  JMO

Has anyone brought up the possibility that Terri owed a drug dealer big-time? There has been nothing to suggest that she was on drugs, but she did have a problem with alcohol which she managed to hide from Kaine, so drug usage is a possibility. This is just one of my stray thoughts.

I actually think Terri had a reason to get rid of Kyron. It may have been forever or just temporarily, but it was Terri's reason alone. Having LE focus on her so quickly was not part of the plan. LE has reasons to focus on Terri, but they aren't saying what yet.

Of course, there are other possibilities, but Terri is in the center.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: September 19, 2010, 01:16:31 PM »

I've always preferred animals to human beings. These cases just get more and more nauseating with more and more fools crawling out of the woodwork, I'm so use to it. What I would like to know is why?

I hear ya Rosie!  Seems like when a case comes along where we think things just couldn't possibly get worse, a few more cases pop up worse than ever.  Makes me wonder what the heck this world is coming to?  Dunno if we'll ever understand how evil.. evil can be.  So in that respect, dunno that we'll ever understand why things can happen as they do.  Am glad tho that we're all here to support each other.  We sure do need that as we each strive to advocate for the victims in these cases. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 19, 2010, 01:16:50 PM »

I'm thinking that TH really doesn't have any friends.  Maybe people she knows, but everyone has gotten that uncomfortable feeling from her and kept an arm's distance.

I mean not after Kyron gone missing, but before.  that's probably why she contacted Desiree many times a day.  Desi listened to her crap because she felt she had too.  TH really had no one else to communicate with.

Even the gym workers said that she kept to herself pretty much except for compalining about KH to anyone who would listen.

I bet that the people didn't really enjoy that.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: September 19, 2010, 01:27:45 PM »

Since the 'big 4-0' is supposed to be such a special birthday, and a favorite one for friends to make a fuss over.......... I'm with the other monkeys who have wondered why Kaine would supposedly need to contact any of her friends to do something for her birthday. 

(Wild horses couldn't keep me away from my best friends 40th.  Hehe.  I filled her car with balloons and put a huge banner out over a freeway exit in downtown Sacramento, announcing how old she was that day.   Monkey Devil!  ) 

My point is that most folks wouldn't need a husband reminding them, they'd likely be saying to him, 'hush and git out of our way!'  lolol   

The other thing some of us have been wondering about, is the lack of contact between Terri and Dede after the birthday.  No contact from the birthday in March until June?  Am curious as to why.  I understand how that can happen from time to time, but right after her birthday is kind of odd to me.  Did one of them get mad about something at the birthday party? 

And of course, none of this has anything to do with finding Kyron and bringing him home.  Guess it's 'filler stuff' to do while we wait impatiently for justice to be brought on his behalf.  Sigh. 

Wyks,  what about Kaine's I don't know Dede/I don't know DeDe well comment and then DeDe is "the one" Kaine calls to set up the 40th birthday party? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: September 19, 2010, 01:31:04 PM »

Know what ya mean Wyks. I feel the same way quite often lately. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: September 19, 2010, 01:31:42 PM »

I hear ya Rosie!  Seems like when a case comes along where we think things just couldn't possibly get worse, a few more cases pop up worse than ever.  Makes me wonder what the heck this world is coming to?  Dunno if we'll ever understand how evil.. evil can be.  So in that respect, dunno that we'll ever understand why things can happen as they do.  Am glad tho that we're all here to support each other.  We sure do need that as we each strive to advocate for the victims in these cases. 

I agree with you, and I keep remembering me saying over and over nothing will be like Caylee's case, was very wrong when I kept saying that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.