April 28, 2024, 12:27:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215907 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #160 on: September 19, 2010, 01:32:31 PM »

I'm thinking that TH really doesn't have any friends.  Maybe people she knows, but everyone has gotten that uncomfortable feeling from her and kept an arm's distance.

I mean not after Kyron gone missing, but before.  that's probably why she contacted Desiree many times a day.  Desi listened to her crap because she felt she had too.  TH really had no one else to communicate with.

Even the gym workers said that she kept to herself pretty much except for compalining about KH to anyone who would listen.

I bet that the people didn't really enjoy that.

Good Day Monkeys,
I am wondering on that one too... TH and her friends. Or lack of. Or did she choose only friends that were for her benefit, like Casey Anthony did. She chose certain people right before Caylee went poof and she manipulated them yet called them "Her Closest" friends.

Wasn't it Ms. Lackey Lakey ( sorry spelling) who came forth to LE. She is a Customer Service/Desk employee at TH's gym.
She was the "one witness" seeing TH at Freddies. She was quoted saying that TH was
always quiet *at the gym. That she did not seem to be a personality that was " open/ talkative" and that is why she was "hmm" that TH went up to her and chatted/showing Kyron's science fair photo.
 She also said that Terri's behavior (June 4th) was not out of the ordinary, but hinted that Terri's behavior was sorta " off set " to begin with...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #161 on: September 19, 2010, 01:32:40 PM »

Since the 'big 4-0' is supposed to be such a special birthday, and a favorite one for friends to make a fuss over.......... I'm with the other monkeys who have wondered why Kaine would supposedly need to contact any of her friends to do something for her birthday. 

(Wild horses couldn't keep me away from my best friends 40th.  Hehe.  I filled her car with balloons and put a huge banner out over a freeway exit in downtown Sacramento, announcing how old she was that day.   Monkey Devil!  ) 

My point is that most folks wouldn't need a husband reminding them, they'd likely be saying to him, 'hush and git out of our way!'  lolol   

The other thing some of us have been wondering about, is the lack of contact between Terri and Dede after the birthday.  No contact from the birthday in March until June?  Am curious as to why.  I understand how that can happen from time to time, but right after her birthday is kind of odd to me.  Did one of them get mad about something at the birthday party? 

And of course, none of this has anything to do with finding Kyron and bringing him home.  Guess it's 'filler stuff' to do while we wait impatiently for justice to be brought on his behalf.  Sigh. 

Wyks,  what about Kaine's I don't know Dede/I don't know DeDe well comment and then DeDe is "the one" Kaine calls to set up the 40th birthday party? 

I don't understand that. Did DeDe or did she not plan the 40th birthday party?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: September 19, 2010, 01:39:02 PM »

Since the 'big 4-0' is supposed to be such a special birthday, and a favorite one for friends to make a fuss over.......... I'm with the other monkeys who have wondered why Kaine would supposedly need to contact any of her friends to do something for her birthday. 

(Wild horses couldn't keep me away from my best friends 40th.  Hehe.  I filled her car with balloons and put a huge banner out over a freeway exit in downtown Sacramento, announcing how old she was that day.   Monkey Devil!  ) 

My point is that most folks wouldn't need a husband reminding them, they'd likely be saying to him, 'hush and git out of our way!'  lolol   

The other thing some of us have been wondering about, is the lack of contact between Terri and Dede after the birthday.  No contact from the birthday in March until June?  Am curious as to why.  I understand how that can happen from time to time, but right after her birthday is kind of odd to me.  Did one of them get mad about something at the birthday party? 

And of course, none of this has anything to do with finding Kyron and bringing him home.  Guess it's 'filler stuff' to do while we wait impatiently for justice to be brought on his behalf.  Sigh. 

Wyks,  what about Kaine's I don't know Dede/I don't know DeDe well comment and then DeDe is "the one" Kaine calls to set up the 40th birthday party? 

I agree Puzzler!  It's very curious to me too, and I'd love to dig there.  Plenty of contradictions from that corner.  IMO.  Much to be looked at, but doubt that any discussion of it is gonna be allowed here by some.  Which is one reason I mainly sit quietly by for now, just reading. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #163 on: September 19, 2010, 01:39:12 PM »

IIRC Puzzler posted Tom's answers from Dede over here. In one of them he said that Dede said that she had not to Terri in several months and Kaine just called her and asked her to do the birthday party. Then she didn't talk her again til after Kyron went missing. I know that isn't word for word..will have to go back and find his post. But to me that sounds odd.....why call her if Terri had so many friends, friends that were close enough to go out and buy bat phones in fake names.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: September 19, 2010, 01:40:00 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!
Well I think we have bat phone number three located...and I call bs on dede buying hers on June 30 or July 1.

Scandi...I don't think I have missed any of the news articles and pressers, where did you see that Kyron was seen outside the door and appeared to be waiting? Not contradicting you, just have not seen that anywhere. I have believed all along that he was taken out that door.

I don't think Kyron was "seen", I believe some take an "inference" from the Aug. 11/12 presser from LE who talked about "someone" being seen at the white truck.  I believe some are deducing that LE is infering that "someone" was Kyron.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: September 19, 2010, 01:42:03 PM »

I'm telling ya's.. the more I read about in these cases.. the less I like people and want to go live on an uninhabited island somewhere.  And the more I like my dog.   

Know what ya mean Wyks. I feel the same way quite often lately. 

Well.. what can we do.  Oh wait, it's five o'clock somewhere.     Have a glass with me, Rosie and others? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: September 19, 2010, 01:48:01 PM »

I'm telling ya's.. the more I read about in these cases.. the less I like people and want to go live on an uninhabited island somewhere.  And the more I like my dog.   

I've always preferred animals to human beings. These cases just get more and more nauseating with more and more fools crawling out of the woodwork, I'm so use to it. What I would like to know is why?

I hear ya Rosie!  Seems like when a case comes along where we think things just couldn't possibly get worse, a few more cases pop up worse than ever.  Makes me wonder what the heck this world is coming to?  Dunno if we'll ever understand how evil.. evil can be.  So in that respect, dunno that we'll ever understand why things can happen as they do.  Am glad tho that we're all here to support each other.  We sure do need that as we each strive to advocate for the victims in these cases. 

I agree with you, and I keep remembering me saying over and over nothing will be like Caylee's case, was very wrong when I kept saying that.

I said the same thing, Rosie!  Never in my wildest dreams did I think we'd ever hear of anything more confusing etc than Caylee's case.  And then along came HaLeigh's case.     Where I said no wait, THIS is the most confusing, crazy case ever.  Now Kyron's case..... Sigh.  Guess I needed to learn not to ever say that again. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: September 19, 2010, 01:49:25 PM »

IIRC Puzzler posted Tom's answers from Dede over here. In one of them he said that Dede said that she had not to Terri in several months and Kaine just called her and asked her to do the birthday party. Then she didn't talk her again til after Kyron went missing. I know that isn't word for word..will have to go back and find his post. But to me that sounds odd.....why call her if Terri had so many friends, friends that were close enough to go out and buy bat phones in fake names.
Thanks, I don't get that, why didn't Kaine just plan the party instead of digging up DeDe who it appears wasn't the best friend of Terri's, unless DeDe was the only one to say yes, I'll plan the party.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: September 19, 2010, 01:51:15 PM »

I've always preferred animals to human beings. These cases just get more and more nauseating with more and more fools crawling out of the woodwork, I'm so use to it. What I would like to know is why?

I hear ya Rosie!  Seems like when a case comes along where we think things just couldn't possibly get worse, a few more cases pop up worse than ever.  Makes me wonder what the heck this world is coming to?  Dunno if we'll ever understand how evil.. evil can be.  So in that respect, dunno that we'll ever understand why things can happen as they do.  Am glad tho that we're all here to support each other.  We sure do need that as we each strive to advocate for the victims in these cases. 

I agree with you, and I keep remembering me saying over and over nothing will be like Caylee's case, was very wrong when I kept saying that.

I said the same thing, Rosie!  Never in my wildest dreams did I think we'd ever hear of anything more confusing etc than Caylee's case.  And then along came HaLeigh's case.     Where I said no wait, THIS is the most confusing, crazy case ever.  Now Kyron's case..... Sigh.  Guess I needed to learn not to ever say that again. 

I will never say that again    What really bothers me in all three cases you brought up is all the extra side shows there are that take away from the child that is deceased or missing, and they get lost in all of it 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: September 19, 2010, 01:57:05 PM »

Thanks, I don't get that, why didn't Kaine just plan the party instead of digging up DeDe who it appears wasn't the best friend of Terri's, unless DeDe was the only one to say yes, I'll plan the party.

It was a dinner at a restaurant. What's to plan? Making invitation phone calls? Kaine may have asked DeDe to make the phone calls so Terri would not accidentally overhear a phone conversation about the party.

It is odd that DeDe did not call Terri after the party or vice versa. Maybe they used bat phones and cannot admit they had contact after the party.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: September 19, 2010, 01:57:44 PM »

I agree Puzzler!  It's very curious to me too, and I'd love to dig there.  Plenty of contradictions from that corner.  IMO.  Much to be looked at, but doubt that any discussion of it is gonna be allowed here by some.  Which is one reason I mainly sit quietly by for now, just reading. 

Get that spade out and go, girl!  It's noticable that you've not been posting as much lately and I, for one, always look forward to reading your posts.  They are thought provoking.  IMO we need to look at all possibilities and keep an open mind until the very end. Even the last LE presser said we'd be "surprised" and they've found out things they "wish they hadn't".

Some don't like hearing anything other than Terri is responsibile...maybe she is...or at least I think she's "involved" in some manner.  But I don't think Terri did this all by herself, I think others are involved....and according to previous pressers, LE does too...even Kaine/Desiree have mentioned so.  So, IMO, anyone who can't see beyond "Terri is guilty", is shutting down on all the possibilities of "who else is involved", "what is the trigger for this happening" and why is LE "so upset at what they've found out".  LE isn't upset at Terri sexting, having affairs, etc.  That is something "we all know" about.  That's not a surprise.  Terri, and all her undesirable actions, is NOT a surprise. 

I not only want a guilty person to be held accountable, I want ALL the guilty parties held accountable!

I understand the deep passions of thinking Terri is guilty and when you think that, IMO, it can get you sidetraked on how much you dislike her because of this (I know I do that). But then I give myself a little talk and say you're never going to find out clues if you have such tunnel vision.  One thing lately that really got me away from tunnel vision was the last LE presser.  Boy, did they ever let us know (as best they could) that there is soooo much more involved in this case. 

There's other things out there to be found.  So, get that spade out and get to digging!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: September 19, 2010, 01:59:25 PM »

Well I think we have bat phone number three located...and I call bs on dede buying hers on June 30 or July 1.

Scandi...I don't think I have missed any of the news articles and pressers, where did you see that Kyron was seen outside the door and appeared to be waiting? Not contradicting you, just have not seen that anywhere. I have believed all along that he was taken out that door.

Hiyas Darla! 

I could be totally wrong, cuz am having a case of CRS, being old and all.  mwahaha.  But am thinking there was something said in some news article somewhere (sorry it was early on), about 'a student' having supposedly seen Kyron BY or NEAR the door (not so sure it was said that he was outside of it)..  'later in the morning'.  Don't think they ever pinpointed the time, but what it seems to have inferred (IMO) was that it was after Terri left that morning.  Then the school or LE seems to have backtracked on that info, and didn't mention it again.  Anyone else remember that? 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: September 19, 2010, 02:02:08 PM »

Wyks - there are rules?  Gee I thought it was all public information on the www?  Have I missed something....

fairgame - JMO.

When did public information about adults become sensitive in a missing child case?  Reminds me of the monkeys;  Hear no Evil, See no Evil, Speak no Evil.

That is the problem with this case as it stands.  We have 2 persons who can not verify their whereabouts during a specific time that a little boy went missing.  Oh gee so we are supposed to simply exclude them now????  I don't think so.  These so called adults being touted as lovely wonderful human beings should be down with LE proclaiming their innocence if they are, but I think some can see that they are not.

Hey DeDe wrack your brain one more time I'm sure you can remember the person you spoke to that day in the red pick up truck if you really did talk to anyone. JMO.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: September 19, 2010, 02:02:45 PM »

It was a dinner at a restaurant. What's to plan? Making invitation phone calls? Kaine may have asked DeDe to make the phone calls so Terri would not accidentally overhear a phone conversation about the party.

It is odd that DeDe did not call Terri after the party or vice versa. Maybe they used bat phones and cannot admit they had contact after the party.

It's odd that Terri did not call/text to say "Thank you", too.

If so-called comments from DeDe are to be believed, then a couple of times DeDe sent emails/texts to Terri that Terri never answered.

I'm beginng to think that Terri had casual friends...not necessarily a "best friend". 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #174 on: September 19, 2010, 02:08:24 PM »

Ok I am copying and pasting some excerpts from Tom's presser on GLP.

1)Dede says that she never talked to Terri form the beginning of the year untill June 22nd. At the birthday party Dede saw Terri in person but there was never a phone conversation.
2)The attempt at communication in May was a FB message to Terri, but she never responded back to Dede. No phone call.
3)Dede said on the 28th, the day the divorce papers were served she arrived at the house around 7 to 8 pm, and left around 11pm.
On the morning of the 29th, Terri and Dede met the first investigator and he confirmed the house was bugged, phones tapped, and cars tracked. On the morning of the 30th Dede bought her own phone. She said they only started to talk outside after the 31st.

According to Dede the puppeting and misleading info given to Kaine by LE was done after LE told her that they didn't think she was involved, but if she did not tell them something to implicate Terri, or find Kyron that they would tell Kyrons family that they thought Dede was involved somehow and that the family would go directly to the press.

About Terri responding to Dede for the birthday party. Dede said that Terri never called or gave any kind of thanks after, nothing, nor did she ever get any kind of thanks from Kaine either. No contact.

And this bugs me.
4)
Dede has no ill will to Kaine, we have been talking off and on all day for the last few days now, i got a text from her .
and i thought ya know, she tells her friends and family about everything, they are not in trouble, so i called her. here we are.
5)the sexting with michael only happened after the divorce papers were served, and frankly when a man serves his wife those its over right then, right?
Dede said there were only three pics sent but did not give any detail as to content, dang it.
Dede did say the texting seemed to make MC kinda uncomfortable, it was Dedes opinion that Micheal wanted to help Terri, and only seemed to slightly respond in more of an uncomfortable fashion,not with alot of interest or seriousness.
i asked Dede what the hell was Terri thinking when she was doing that, she just shrugged and shook her head no, and said it seems to be the way Terri was dealing with the stress and senseof betrail and abandonment by Kaine serving the papers and believing LE over his wife. She seems to think terri wa s very insecure and the suspicious phone number she wanted Dede to look into compounded Terris belief that Kaine was gone and she was simply looking to comfort herself.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: September 19, 2010, 02:12:42 PM »

heh ... and as I recall, the posts from over there said that Dede told Kaine of another "friend" who would plan the party, thus passing it on to yet another person.

I could be wrong, but that's how I remember it. From that source, that is.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #176 on: September 19, 2010, 02:14:02 PM »

Could it have been drug dealings or some kind of work to make extra cash since Kaine was so stingy with the household budget?

TH was up to something no doubt about it.  JMO

Has anyone brought up the possibility that Terri owed a drug dealer big-time? There has been nothing to suggest that she was on drugs, but she did have a problem with alcohol which she managed to hide from Kaine, so drug usage is a possibility. This is just one of my stray thoughts.

I actually think Terri had a reason to get rid of Kyron. It may have been forever or just temporarily, but it was Terri's reason alone. Having LE focus on her so quickly was not part of the plan. LE has reasons to focus on Terri, but they aren't saying what yet.

Of course, there are other possibilities, but Terri is in the center.

Oh for sure Grey, this is definitely one of the possibilities, IMO.  In fact, some of us have wondered if perhaps Terri was a drug-runner, or whatever they are called.  Somehow ending up owing someone big time, and the rest is history. 

Kind of would fit in with other discussions that have been going on about drugs.  I mean, who would suspect a mom of being a runner?  Especially if among the higher circles of folks (officials and such) that might be involved. 

Have to say, with the mention of the use of body-building drugs, Terri is the first one who came to mind as to being the runner.  Especially as she and friends have "a friend" on their facebook/myspace thingy that sells body-building drugs.  Could that be who she might be running drugs for?

Yeah, I know... That's reaching, speculating. 

The other thing that comes to mind is that one area on the Horman property that Terri said (in an interview at their home) wasn't to be cleared or whatever by the supposed landscaper.  It was one lil area in the middle of their yard and even the interviewer thought it was odd that it wasn't to be touched.  Makes me want to go in there with a bulldozer and see what's there.  Will look for that in my notes to see if I can find it again.  Was odd, to me anyway.  Am thinking it was the only interview that Terri gave early on.  (Wish my memory worked better, dangit). 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: September 19, 2010, 02:16:13 PM »

Hiyas Darla! 

I could be totally wrong, cuz am having a case of CRS, being old and all.  mwahaha.  But am thinking there was something said in some news article somewhere (sorry it was early on), about 'a student' having supposedly seen Kyron BY or NEAR the door (not so sure it was said that he was outside of it)..  'later in the morning'.  Don't think they ever pinpointed the time, but what it seems to have inferred (IMO) was that it was after Terri left that morning.  Then the school or LE seems to have backtracked on that info, and didn't mention it again.  Anyone else remember that? 

Yes, I vaguely recall something like that, just as I recall a worker at the school (maybe an assistant) leaving the state that day, June 4, (I'm thinking she was going to Florida).  But in both instances, I can't recall where I read it. 

Oh, my, to have foresight and to have know which tidbits to save at the time!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: September 19, 2010, 02:19:20 PM »

Puzzler- Do you remember in the begining hearing a report of a white pickup and red mustang hauling a@@ back from Sauvie Island? Allegedly this was reported to the police. Also it's been stated, when discussinf life insurance policies, there was a lot of debt. IMO, as an ex wife, I can understand Terri calling Desiree because my ex husbands, now ex, would call me as well because she felt I could relate to her. The day they broke up, she came to my house and said "Everything you ever told me was true"!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: September 19, 2010, 02:20:05 PM »

Maybe he figured DS would know more of Terri's friends. Or maybe he just invited her. He may not have known her well, but they'd all gone out together at Aztece before. But who is Liz who someone said actually planned the party? Did she tell Kaine to invite Ds, or was she already planning something but Kaine didn't know and after he asked DS, DS and Liz got together about it? Confusing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.