April 27, 2024, 10:40:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215875 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: September 19, 2010, 03:21:29 PM »

I too tend to think that Dodo is feeding Fly stuff to post here. Fly, you're a Monkey now so let's discuss the case, not just your friend. There's really nothing more to be added about DS is there?
The DoDo Spicher Story: denies leaving the property on June 4th; would have supported Terri no matter what; thinks LE is wasting their time; bought bat phones; refused poly because it's "unreliable"; thinks she's a wonderful person whose life has been destroyed by Kyron's evil parents; has absolutely no new insight or information on the case to share; wants people to know the 'real' her; loves gardening; has a cousin named Tom Jones who likes blogging about her; JW wasn't her first boyfriend...TMI and End of Story.

So what more does DS have to say that we would care about? I certainly don't care about her personal life; we are here to find out what happened to Kyron, and if she has nothing new to share pertaining to this case ... DoDo can go fly a kite for all I care.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: September 19, 2010, 03:22:54 PM »

Wyks - do you think if Kaine's lifestyle was so horrible that it lead to Kyron missing that the courts would allow Kaine temporary full custody of Kiara?  You really believe that?  See, I don't. 
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #202 on: September 19, 2010, 03:26:54 PM »

Here's a great FB site that you all may wish to join

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bootsie-The-Cat-Support-Page/132556156791668
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: September 19, 2010, 03:28:37 PM »

Ok I am copying and pasting some excerpts from Tom's presser on GLP.

1)Dede says that she never talked to Terri form the beginning of the year untill June 22nd. At the birthday party Dede saw Terri in person but there was never a phone conversation.
2)The attempt at communication in May was a FB message to Terri, but she never responded back to Dede. No phone call.
3)Dede said on the 28th, the day the divorce papers were served she arrived at the house around 7 to 8 pm, and left around 11pm.
On the morning of the 29th, Terri and Dede met the first investigator and he confirmed the house was bugged, phones tapped, and cars tracked. On the morning of the 30th Dede bought her own phone. She said they only started to talk outside after the 31st.

According to Dede the puppeting and misleading info given to Kaine by LE was done after LE told her that they didn't think she was involved, but if she did not tell them something to implicate Terri, or find Kyron that they would tell Kyrons family that they thought Dede was involved somehow and that the family would go directly to the press.

About Terri responding to Dede for the birthday party. Dede said that Terri never called or gave any kind of thanks after, nothing, nor did she ever get any kind of thanks from Kaine either. No contact.

And this bugs me.
4)
Dede has no ill will to Kaine, we have been talking off and on all day for the last few days now, i got a text from her .
and i thought ya know, she tells her friends and family about everything, they are not in trouble, so i called her. here we are.
5)the sexting with michael only happened after the divorce papers were served, and frankly when a man serves his wife those its over right then, right?
Dede said there were only three pics sent but did not give any detail as to content, dang it.
Dede did say the texting seemed to make MC kinda uncomfortable, it was Dedes opinion that Micheal wanted to help Terri, and only seemed to slightly respond in more of an uncomfortable fashion,not with alot of interest or seriousness.
i asked Dede what the hell was Terri thinking when she was doing that, she just shrugged and shook her head no, and said it seems to be the way Terri was dealing with the stress and senseof betrail and abandonment by Kaine serving the papers and believing LE over his wife. She seems to think terri wa s very insecure and the suspicious phone number she wanted Dede to look into compounded Terris belief that Kaine was gone and she was simply looking to comfort herself.

Huh..I think we have a winner winner chicken dinner here. 

I thought all this conversation between DeDe and Tom was supposed to be texting and over the phone.....how does one know the other is shaking their head no and shrugging? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #204 on: September 19, 2010, 03:30:58 PM »

So I've dug on my own, and found some of the things that I think y'all are gonna be hearing about soon, which supposedly will 'surprise' so many in the public.  And all I can say here and now, is that it looks like Rob was right, in that things are not as they seem.     Well Wyks you certainly have peeked my interest with this.  Nothing ever seemed right in all of this, but I will wait and see what happens next.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #205 on: September 19, 2010, 03:31:44 PM »

Here's a great FB site that you all may wish to join

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bootsie-The-Cat-Support-Page/132556156791668

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #206 on: September 19, 2010, 03:32:38 PM »

I believe since Sheriff Stanton said "things we've suspected are no longer suspected" and "numerous elements"and "knowledge of things they wish they didn't", everything and everyone needs to be looked at despite peoples personal opinions. Numerous times I've tried to look at and research Kaine. People get very upset as this is the victims father. You have to remain unbiased to look at this objectively.

I would agree except I don't think there is a chance in hell Kaine would have been given temporary custody of Kiara if LE suspected him at all, even the slightest. 

Klaas,
Terri losing custody ( temp or not yet determined) of Kiara. I wonder if Kiara being removed was about more than ...what we know. That LE may have " instructed " Kaine that they felt " Kiara" was at risk in more ways than one. Not just at risk being with TH.
That is why " Kaine" went into a undisclosed temporary residence at that time. 
Was said when MC took photos of " KH/TH legal docs" with his phone - that Kaine replied that MC had his " undisclosed residence address" from those legal docs .. and it bothered him greatly.
Kaine never divulged to the press or anyone where he was staying. It was not a question of where he was staying. Or anyone's business for that matter.
 It was only brought up " after" MC was caught with what was on his phone ..by LE.
That Kaine expressed he felt his security was being compromised. Which I think provoked him to get TH out of the martial house. Because Kaine knew the safest place to be was his house. Because LE had been monitoring the house from day one and it was the most secured place for him and Kiara to be.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #207 on: September 19, 2010, 03:32:45 PM »

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: September 19, 2010, 03:32:51 PM »

So I've dug on my own, and found some of the things that I think y'all are gonna be hearing about soon, which supposedly will 'surprise' so many in the public.  And all I can say here and now, is that it looks like Rob was right, in that things are not as they seem.     Well Wyks you certainly have peeked my interest with this.  Nothing ever seemed right in all of this, but I will wait and see what happens next.

I'd like to know....
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: September 19, 2010, 03:33:58 PM »

Because this is an "ongoing" investigation, there are things that have been uncovered/learned in the past few weeks that weren't known 4 weeks or 6 weeks ago.  At least, I would hope so.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: September 19, 2010, 03:36:58 PM »

I believe since Sheriff Stanton said "things we've suspected are no longer suspected" and "numerous elements"and "knowledge of things they wish they didn't", everything and everyone needs to be looked at despite peoples personal opinions. Numerous times I've tried to look at and research Kaine. People get very upset as this is the victims father. You have to remain unbiased to look at this objectively.

I would agree except I don't think there is a chance in hell Kaine would have been given temporary custody of Kiara if LE suspected him at all, even the slightest. 

Klaas,
Terri losing custody ( temp or not yet determined) of Kiara. I wonder if Kiara being removed was about more than ...what we know. That LE may have " instructed " Kaine that they felt " Kiara" was at risk in more ways than one. Not just at risk being with TH.
Was said when MC took photos of " KH/TH legal docs" with his phone - that Kaine replied that MC had his " undisclosed residence address" from those legal docs .. and it bothered him greatly.
Kaine never divulged to the press or anyone where he was staying. It was not a question of where he was staying. Or anyone's business for that matter.
 It was only brought up " after" MC was caught with what was on his phone ..by LE.
That Kaine expressed he felt his security was being compromised. Which I think provoked him to get TH out of the martial house. Because Kaine knew the safest place to be was his house. Because LE had been monitoring the house from day one and it was the most secured place for him and Kiara to be.   

Deenie, are you saying that there was fear that Kiara would be taken, like Kyron was?  And because we've heard they're death treats against Terri, that Kiara wouldn't be as safe with Terri as she would be with Kaine?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: September 19, 2010, 03:37:11 PM »

Klaas,

And I think Kaine said something like "Kiara was a different child" after being away from Terri?  I thought that statement peculiar as well.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: September 19, 2010, 03:38:08 PM »

Ok I am copying and pasting some excerpts from Tom's presser on GLP.

1)Dede says that she never talked to Terri form the beginning of the year untill June 22nd. At the birthday party Dede saw Terri in person but there was never a phone conversation.
2)The attempt at communication in May was a FB message to Terri, but she never responded back to Dede. No phone call.
3)Dede said on the 28th, the day the divorce papers were served she arrived at the house around 7 to 8 pm, and left around 11pm.
On the morning of the 29th, Terri and Dede met the first investigator and he confirmed the house was bugged, phones tapped, and cars tracked. On the morning of the 30th Dede bought her own phone. She said they only started to talk outside after the 31st.

According to Dede the puppeting and misleading info given to Kaine by LE was done after LE told her that they didn't think she was involved, but if she did not tell them something to implicate Terri, or find Kyron that they would tell Kyrons family that they thought Dede was involved somehow and that the family would go directly to the press.

About Terri responding to Dede for the birthday party. Dede said that Terri never called or gave any kind of thanks after, nothing, nor did she ever get any kind of thanks from Kaine either. No contact.

And this bugs me.
4)
Dede has no ill will to Kaine, we have been talking off and on all day for the last few days now, i got a text from her .
and i thought ya know, she tells her friends and family about everything, they are not in trouble, so i called her. here we are.
5)the sexting with michael only happened after the divorce papers were served, and frankly when a man serves his wife those its over right then, right?
Dede said there were only three pics sent but did not give any detail as to content, dang it.
Dede did say the texting seemed to make MC kinda uncomfortable, it was Dedes opinion that Micheal wanted to help Terri, and only seemed to slightly respond in more of an uncomfortable fashion,not with alot of interest or seriousness.
i asked Dede what the hell was Terri thinking when she was doing that, she just shrugged and shook her head no, and said it seems to be the way Terri was dealing with the stress and senseof betrail and abandonment by Kaine serving the papers and believing LE over his wife. She seems to think terri wa s very insecure and the suspicious phone number she wanted Dede to look into compounded Terris belief that Kaine was gone and she was simply looking to comfort herself.

Huh..I think we have a winner winner chicken dinner here. 

I thought all this conversation between DeDe and Tom was supposed to be texting and over the phone.....how does one know the other is shaking their head no and shrugging? 

I think we later learned that Tom/DeDe spent part of two evenings together, dinner, etc.

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: September 19, 2010, 03:40:34 PM »

Hi All.  I do have a few more things to say, if anyone has any further interest.  I spoke to DeDe re: some of your questions yesterday and I have read some of the new speculation since then, and have comments about that, also.

Terri didn't share any info with DeDe about what happened at the school or what she though might have happened to Kyron that you all haven't already seen reported.  Terri told DeDe about the landscaper at the March birthday party:  she had hired him to do landscaping work, he had at some point made unwelcome sexual advances to her, and then harrassing telephone calls, all prior to March.  She did give his name to LE when they asked her for names of people who had been on the property, and I suppose they confirmed the contact by looking at her cell records.

DeDe knew both Terri and Kaine Horman for approximately 7 years.  It was a casual friendship, involving some phone contact, chats at the gym, and maybe 4 or 5 dinners together over that entire time.  DeDe and Terri were not and are not best friends.  Don't know why Kaine contacted DeDe to help plan the birthday party.  There was supposed to be a group effort to plan the party, but my understanding is that the planning fell mostly to DeDe and one other woman, whose name I cannot recall.

I am currently at a library, but DeDe is not with me, and we have never sat side by side plotting what I should type.  While a number of people have criticized DeDe for not not just going away and staying out of the spotlight, others have criticized her for not speaking up and declaring her innocence.  This current foray into the spotlight on SM is my doing only.  As I wrote earlier, she did not ask me to do this.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: September 19, 2010, 03:47:17 PM »

Sadly, they are still doing their investigation and nothing appears to be solid right now. For Kyron's sake, I just feel we should look into this even if it means laying to rest any suspicions we have.  I honestly have to say, because the research on Kiane hasn't been explored, it leaves me with alot of questions and keeps me sitting on the fence.  I'd like to get off, my butt hurts.  Wink

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: September 19, 2010, 03:49:03 PM »

FlyMonkey, see you up in the rafters,you said DeDe still doesn't have her puter.  Do you know how she is posting on her support page late last night, don't know of any libraries open late Saturdays.

Also you stated that DeDe knew Kyron from dinners shared at the Horman home, did she mention whether while playing games with him whether he seemed spacy, out of it, at any time?   
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #216 on: September 19, 2010, 03:56:16 PM »

I don't understand why LE would still have DeDe's computer. It doesn't take long to make a mirror image of the hard drive, and that is all they need from the computer. They can either return her computer with the original hard drive or a hard drive with the mirror image.

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: September 19, 2010, 03:58:25 PM »

FlyMonkey, see you up in the rafters,you said DeDe still doesn't have her puter.  Do you know how she is posting on her support page late last night, don't know of any libraries open late Saturdays.

Also you stated that DeDe knew Kyron from dinners shared at the Horman home, did she mention whether while playing games with him whether he seemed spacy, out of it, at any time?   

DeDe has a smart phone which has the FB app on it.  She can use it to read or post to FB, but the screen is too small and the web connection is too slow for any kind of significant web browsing or extended reading.

She had no personal experience with Kyron seeming spacy.  I asked her about the "mini-seizures" that I mentioned yesterday.  She did get this info from Terri, who told her that Kyron would stop in the middle of what he was doing sometimes and just stare off into space for a little while.  It was difficult to get his attention, and he was a little out of it for a while after this.  This sounds like a description of petit mal seizures to me, but I am not a medical professional.  Terri told DeDe that she had information from Kyron's teacher about the same episodes happening at school, and that she had an appt with Kyron's doctor on 6/11 to have him checked out.  She also told DeDe that Kaine was very resistant to the idea that Kyron could hav any neurological problems, and did not want her to take him to the doctor.  AGAIN, I know this is all from Terri and thus you find it highly suspect.  I am just telling you all what Terri told DeDe -- I can't vouch for any of it, so please don't think that I am!
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: September 19, 2010, 04:00:32 PM »

Wyks - do you think if Kaine's lifestyle was so horrible that it lead to Kyron missing that the courts would allow Kaine temporary full custody of Kiara?  You really believe that?  See, I don't. 

Monkey Gods....please don't let me regret this.......really it is just a question....

Only because I am involved in a CPS / custody battle do I dare raise my hand......when CPS takes a child, sometimes that info is sealed to protect the child....

Curious only....have we seen any pictures of Kiara with Kaine? Not that he would necessarily have her out and about, he may very well be sheltering her at home....

RUNNING fast as my lil monkey legs will carry me to the nearest treetop.......
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #219 on: September 19, 2010, 04:01:09 PM »

Klaas,

Deenie, are you saying that there was fear that Kiara would be taken, like Kyron was?  And because we've heard they're death treats against Terri, that Kiara wouldn't be as safe with Terri as she would be with Kaine?

Puzzler, I think that there is more too it, than the MFH Plot that fizzled out .. no arrest.
Terri and Kaine were in the Horman house at first together with Kiara when Kyron was first reported missing. Something transpired after, that that gave LE knowledge of Terri's secret doings..that led them to the Landscaper. The Landscaper had to be " Fished" out by LE. He didn't come out on his own. With the possibility of Terri having this scheme in planning for many many months or longer .. who and how many " gutless wonders" did she approach to make this MFH plan succeed. It's like coaxing a Rat, she threw out the bait to Who? How Many?  offering $$/her address to the most seediest of characters waiting on which one would take the bait and say " I will do it" ... It takes one to know one.
I think that Terri has many " people in her past, present" that understand her more so than we know or want to know. This " found " information was not of recent, it was of 2009 ( speculated) that Terri started this hunt for the " One" to carry out her wishes - to Off Kaine. So that is why I say ..makes me wonder what danger was Kiara possibly in other than being with her Mother. 

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Hormanprobelatest-97771724.html
PORTLAND, Ore. -- KGW has learned from a reliable source that police were prepared to arrest Terri Horman on Saturday, June 26 for plotting to kill her now-estranged husband Kaine.
An unsealed restraining order confirmed that Kaine Horman, whose seven-year-old son Kyron has been missing for more than four weeks, was told by investigators that his wife Terri had plotted to kill him. According to more than one source, Terri offered a landscaper "a lot of money" to kill Kaine. On June 26th, the landscaper, who has been cooperating with authorities and was wearing a wire, met with Terri and an undercover officer. Police were prepared to arrest her if she implicated herself  but Terri cut the conversation short, the source told KGW. Kaine told of murder-for-hire plot
Later that day, Kaine was told by investigators that she had plotted against him. He was also told "if she did it once, there's a chance she did it other times and we're investigating that possibility," according to a source close to the investigation.
That night Kaine took their 19-month-old daughter and moved out.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.