April 27, 2024, 04:53:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215888 times)
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: September 19, 2010, 04:51:21 PM »

FlyMonkey~

Just wanted to thank you for your input, Thank You!!

Thanks Monkey King -- and you're welcome!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: September 19, 2010, 04:56:31 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!
Well I think we have bat phone number three located...and I call bs on dede buying hers on June 30 or July 1.

Scandi...I don't think I have missed any of the news articles and pressers, where did you see that Kyron was seen outside the door and appeared to be waiting? Not contradicting you, just have not seen that anywhere. I have believed all along that he was taken out that door.

Hi Darla,  What I remember is right at the beginning of the case it was said Kyron was seen outside the south door to the school.  I shouldn't have written he appeared to be waiting as that is probably how I envisioned him standing outside the door.

I'll go back and try to find that today.

One thing I know I didn't realize at that time was how the school lies on the ground with the front of the school facing Skyline Rd being really the south side of the bldg.  That corner of the bldg closest to Kyron's room would be the SW corner of the bldg.  So that exit on the west side of the bldg that is close to the corner of that bldg could maybe be interpreted as a SW door, right?  The bldg isn't squared to direction as it sits askew a bit.  Really the front door would be the south door and I can't imagine him outside that door, especially if Terri was seen hiding in a stairwell.  Of course we don't know if that is true and had no inkling of that at the beginning of the case.   xox

I remember photos indicating that Kyron's room was on the second floor and right outside the door to his room are stairs going down to the first floor.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: September 19, 2010, 04:56:52 PM »

Wyks - do you think if Kaine's lifestyle was so horrible that it lead to Kyron missing that the courts would allow Kaine temporary full custody of Kiara?  You really believe that?  See, I don't. 

Monkey Gods....please don't let me regret this.......really it is just a question....

Only because I am involved in a CPS / custody battle do I dare raise my hand......when CPS takes a child, sometimes that info is sealed to protect the child....

Curious only....have we seen any pictures of Kiara with Kaine? Not that he would necessarily have her out and about, he may very well be sheltering her at home....

RUNNING fast as my lil monkey legs will carry me to the nearest treetop.......

Actually that is a good point but I seriously doubt Kiara is in CPS custody.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: September 19, 2010, 04:58:17 PM »

Contrary to what people think, if I were any of these folks, I would have gotten a lawyer right away and I wouldn't have given it a second thought.  People assume guilt because someone lawyers up.  I think the smartest thing Terri did to date, was in hiring Houze. 

As parents, we are frustrated, scared and horrified what may have happened to Kyron.  We have taken him into our hearts and have put ourselves in his parent's shoes. 

We need to step back, and try to stop being so emotional about this because emotions cloud our reasoning.  They also affect our ability to work together as a team.

There's plenty of time to break down later on.   

Spodie put together a list of teachers who were at the school for the 2009-2010 school year, as well as a list of the new teachers for the 2010-2011 year, and a list of the people who wouldn't be returning to the school.

I am surprised to see the head custodian, KM, will not be returning.  Considering we have discussed Kyron possibly being carried out of the school,  I think this is something that shouold have raised some red flags.

Totally agree with all you said.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: September 19, 2010, 04:58:36 PM »

FlyMonkey~

Has Dede ever advised you why she and Jason broke up?  He was on here for a while and seemed to be an odd character. 

Do you know what the duration of their relationship was? 

To your knowledge, has Dede read the JW thread?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: September 19, 2010, 05:00:38 PM »

Contrary to what people think, if I were any of these folks, I would have gotten a lawyer right away and I wouldn't have given it a second thought.  People assume guilt because someone lawyers up.  I think the smartest thing Terri did to date, was in hiring Houze. 

As parents, we are frustrated, scared and horrified what may have happened to Kyron.  We have taken him into our hearts and have put ourselves in his parent's shoes. 

We need to step back, and try to stop being so emotional about this because emotions cloud our reasoning.  They also affect our ability to work together as a team.

There's plenty of time to break down later on.   

Spodie put together a list of teachers who were at the school for the 2009-2010 school year, as well as a list of the new teachers for the 2010-2011 year, and a list of the people who wouldn't be returning to the school.

I am surprised to see the head custodian, KM, will not be returning.  Considering we have discussed Kyron possibly being carried out of the school,  I think this is something that shouold have raised some red flags.

My list of the staff at Skyline Elementary that left has been updated:

Jill Koning 4/5   - She moved to the Bridlemile School
                       http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/bridlemile/285.htme   

Paul Mastin math/ lang arts 6/7/8 - Still researching

kenny Moylan head custodian - Still researching

Nancy Yates - school psychologist - Still researching

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: September 19, 2010, 05:02:29 PM »

Puzzler- Do you remember in the begining hearing a report of a white pickup and red mustang hauling a@@ back from Sauvie Island? Allegedly this was reported to the police. Also it's been stated, when discussinf life insurance policies, there was a lot of debt. IMO, as an ex wife, I can understand Terri calling Desiree because my ex husbands, now ex, would call me as well because she felt I could relate to her. The day they broke up, she came to my house and said "Everything you ever told me was true"!

I remember that about the red mustang driving wildly in tandem with another car on SI.  If my memory serves me correctly , lol, I read that in a comment from a news article.  I know at that time I never read at odd forums or FB.  What I also remember then when it was discussed was the poster was a local who lived on SI and saw this themselves.

ODD FORUMS!  WHO, US?   

I'm always afraid of viruses
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: September 19, 2010, 05:06:09 PM »

Wyks - do you think if Kaine's lifestyle was so horrible that it lead to Kyron missing that the courts would allow Kaine temporary full custody of Kiara?  You really believe that?  See, I don't. 

Monkey Gods....please don't let me regret this.......really it is just a question....

Only because I am involved in a CPS / custody battle do I dare raise my hand......when CPS takes a child, sometimes that info is sealed to protect the child....

Curious only....have we seen any pictures of Kiara with Kaine? Not that he would necessarily have her out and about, he may very well be sheltering her at home....

RUNNING fast as my lil monkey legs will carry me to the nearest treetop.......

Actually that is a good point but I seriously doubt Kiara is in CPS custody.

I wonder who is providing care for Kiara when Kaine goes to work?  or when he has been in the public eye? But then I guess it doesn't really matter. As long as she is safe.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: September 19, 2010, 05:07:19 PM »

LE publicly negates the implications of Kaine and Desiree's.  Why?

Janet

++++

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS NO COMMENTS REGARDING THE JULY 8, 2010 YOUNG/HORMAN PRESS CONFERENCES
Posted: July 8th, 2010 6:48 PM

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported during the Horman/Young July 8, 2010 press conferences.   The information released in during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation. ....

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Sheriff: Terri Horman being cooperative 38
Share By Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Jul 2, 2010 at 4:23 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, has been fully cooperating with law enforcement, according to Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton during a news conference Friday.

Staton’s revelation comes a day after Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, appealed to Terri during a brief public statement to cooperate in the investigation to find Kyron.

“We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home,” she said.

“To date there has been no indication through our detectives or through our investigators that she’s been uncooperative,” Staton said during the news conference called because of the flood of media questions his office has received about the case.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97705124.html

Kyron's family implores Terri's friend to cooperate with police
Story Published: Jul 22, 2010 at 8:42 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 12:40 AM PDT

Here is the statement released by Desiree and Tony Young, and Kaine Horman:

We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron’s case.  We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher.  She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.  Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.  We implore DeDe Spicer (sic) to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son.  We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

“We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron’s smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home.  Please remember what this is about, it’s about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.”

Desiree, Tony, and Kaine

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: September 19, 2010, 05:08:57 PM »

SELF-EDIT - MY LAST POST

Kaine and Desiree's. s/b Kaine and Desiree's words.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: September 19, 2010, 05:10:30 PM »

Scandi~

You sound like my sister!!   Run your virus scan more often! 

Going to news sites, and some of the forums, Blink and a few others, you should be fine.  I go to a lot of places too.  I just run my virus scan more often and avoid pop-ups. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: September 19, 2010, 05:11:32 PM »

Janet

A very good question, Janet.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: September 19, 2010, 05:12:06 PM »

I don't understand why LE would still have DeDe's computer. It doesn't take long to make a mirror image of the hard drive, and that is all they need from the computer. They can either return her computer with the original hard drive or a hard drive with the mirror image.

ya know ive always wondered about that, maybe LE dosent have techies for puters and
or wont hire it out, ive done it to mine several times, upgrading to a drive with more GB

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: September 19, 2010, 05:12:53 PM »

Well I think we have bat phone number three located...and I call bs on dede buying hers on June 30 or July 1.

Scandi...I don't think I have missed any of the news articles and pressers, where did you see that Kyron was seen outside the door and appeared to be waiting? Not contradicting you, just have not seen that anywhere. I have believed all along that he was taken out that door.

Hi Darla,  What I remember is right at the beginning of the case it was said Kyron was seen outside the south door to the school.  I shouldn't have written he appeared to be waiting as that is probably how I envisioned him standing outside the door.

One thing I know I didn't realize at that time was how the school lies on the ground with the front of the school facing Skyline Rd being really the south side of the bldg.  That corner of the bldg closest to Kyron's room would be the SW corner of the bldg.  So that exit on the west side of the bldg that is close to the corner of that bldg could maybe be interpreted as a SW door, right?  The bldg isn't squared to direction as it sits askew a bit.  Really the front door would be the south door and I can't imagine him outside that door, especially if Terri was seen hiding in a stairwell.  Of course we don't know if that is true and had no inkling of that at the beginning of the case.   xox

I remember photos indicating that Kyron's room was on the second floor and right outside the door to his room are stairs going down to the first floor.

That's right.  If you look at a photo of the front of the school Kyron's classroom would be on the far left of the top {second] floor which is next to the stairwell going down to the 1st floor and there is a door there to exit the stairwell and go outside.  That door is technically on the west side of the bldg.  But being so close to the SW corner of the bldg I wonder if a poster interpreted it as a south door.  That is what I was getting at as I know the words south door were used in what I read at the beginning of the case.  Just trying to figure out were he was actually seen.

If I am right that places him on the soccer field side of the bldg, close to acceess to the access road and maybe in view of a GK.  Just a thought.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: September 19, 2010, 05:13:53 PM »

Janet

++++

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS NO COMMENTS REGARDING THE JULY 8, 2010 YOUNG/HORMAN PRESS CONFERENCES
Posted: July 8th, 2010 6:48 PM

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported during the Horman/Young July 8, 2010 press conferences.   The information released in during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation. ....

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Sheriff: Terri Horman being cooperative 38
Share By Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Jul 2, 2010 at 4:23 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, has been fully cooperating with law enforcement, according to Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton during a news conference Friday.

Staton’s revelation comes a day after Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, appealed to Terri during a brief public statement to cooperate in the investigation to find Kyron.

“We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home,” she said.

“To date there has been no indication through our detectives or through our investigators that she’s been uncooperative,” Staton said during the news conference called because of the flood of media questions his office has received about the case.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97705124.html

Kyron's family implores Terri's friend to cooperate with police
Story Published: Jul 22, 2010 at 8:42 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 12:40 AM PDT

Here is the statement released by Desiree and Tony Young, and Kaine Horman:

We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron’s case.  We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher.  She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.  Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.  We implore DeDe Spicer (sic) to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son.  We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

“We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron’s smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home.  Please remember what this is about, it’s about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.”

Desiree, Tony, and Kaine

Janet, that is a good question.  Earlier, another poster mentioned that LE has been "distancing" itself from the family - and your quotes seem to support that comment.

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: September 19, 2010, 05:14:22 PM »

FlyMonkey~

Has Dede ever advised you why she and Jason broke up?  He was on here for a while and seemed to be an odd character. 

Do you know what the duration of their relationship was? 

To your knowledge, has Dede read the JW thread?

DeDe and Jason broke up because they both got disillusioned.  Jason obviously was unable to tolerate a depressed girlfriend who was gaining weight (sorry, that is definitely me being snide), and DeDe had come to realize that Jason was not very stable.  Apparently he never told her or showed her or invited her to where he lived, which began to really bother her.  It showed that he never trusted her, first of all, and possibly that he had something to hide.  She eventually did track down his place, in Vancouver, and he was living in the garage of his ex-girlfriend.  He also seemed to have a need for a really high level of emotional drama in his life, which DeDe didn't care for. 

She did read his letter, I believe, but I don't know how much of the threads on here she has read.  She was angry at first that he was speaking out about her, but since it quickly became obvious that people recognized his strangeness she sort of let it go.  They were together pretty much as he said...  I think 11/08 through 8/09, but without much contact the last couple of months.

Someone asked earlier also:  Yes she did meet some of his family; yes his dad is the infamous child molester.  Re: his name change from Name Redacted2 to Name Redacted.  He told DeDe that he was frustrated with people saying Wish-ART, when the correct pronunciation was actually Name Redacted, so he just changed the spelling to match the pronunciation.  He was so secretive about himself and where he lived, I also thought that he did it to make himself harder to find, but that is JMO.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: September 19, 2010, 05:15:54 PM »

Scandi~

You sound like my sister!!   Run your virus scan more often! 

Going to news sites, and some of the forums, Blink and a few others, you should be fine.  I go to a lot of places too.  I just run my virus scan more often and avoid pop-ups. 

Now my puter is scanned every day at the same time.  I've also noticed I never get all the pup up ads I used to get here.  Thanks
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: September 19, 2010, 05:20:08 PM »

That's right.  If you look at a photo of the front of the school Kyron's classroom would be on the far left of the top {second] floor which is next to the stairwell going down to the 1st floor and there is a door there to exit the stairwell and go outside.  That door is technically on the west side of the bldg.  But being so close to the SW corner of the bldg I wonder if a poster interpreted it as a south door.  That is what I was getting at as I know the words south door were used in what I read at the beginning of the case.  Just trying to figure out were he was actually seen.

If I am right that places him on the soccer field side of the bldg, close to acceess to the access road and maybe in view of a GK.  Just a thought.

Keep that "thinking cap" on..it's working for you.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: September 19, 2010, 05:22:38 PM »

Has anyone other than Terri suggested Kyron had these little "episodes" of seizures?

IMO, if there was even a remote possibility of a seizure disorder, Desiree and Kaine would be forthcoming with such important information when Kyron first disappeared.

We've heard Kaine talk about how Terri was obsessed with Kyron's behavior report and how she wanted Kyron's on a daily basis.
If he didn't get whatever color meant perfect, (can't recall what colors were used right now) Terri insisted on punishment.
If your child was coming home with imperfect behavior reports AND you are witnessing what you think are seizures, why in the world would you think punishing your child would improve his behavior? Common sense tells you if the child is having episodes where he is semi-conscious and out of it, and then his behavior at school at times is unusual, maybe the school behavior is associated with a medical problem.
You don't punish your child.

If there's a link to Kyron's teacher stating she or anyone at the school stating Kyron was having these episodes, please post it.

Just because Terri tells anyone who will listen about said seizures, doesn't make it the truth.

I'm pretty sure Kaine and Desiree don't give a hoot about giving out medical information relevant to the safety and well-being of Kyron and HIPPA laws.

They are Kyron's parents and can disclose any and all medical information they want.
There is no reason for them to keep it secret for heaven's sake!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: September 19, 2010, 05:22:51 PM »

Yes I agree.  Looking at the front of the school his room would be on the second floor and to the far left.  Whenever I see a photo of the school I always look up to that first set of windows and think of him at his desk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.