April 28, 2024, 02:28:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215912 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: September 19, 2010, 05:22:56 PM »

I lighted up the picture, to see if I could see someone recognizable in the background.

Very Happy

p.s.
I cannot help but to notice the huge drinks they serve at that restaurant.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: September 19, 2010, 05:23:05 PM »

FlyMonkey~

Has Dede ever advised you why she and Jason broke up?  He was on here for a while and seemed to be an odd character. 

Do you know what the duration of their relationship was? 

To your knowledge, has Dede read the JW thread?

DeDe and Jason broke up because they both got disillusioned.  Jason obviously was unable to tolerate a depressed girlfriend who was gaining weight (sorry, that is definitely me being snide), and DeDe had come to realize that Jason was not very stable.  Apparently he never told her or showed her or invited her to where he lived, which began to really bother her.  It showed that he never trusted her, first of all, and possibly that he had something to hide.  She eventually did track down his place, in Vancouver, and he was living in the garage of his ex-girlfriend.  He also seemed to have a need for a really high level of emotional drama in his life, which DeDe didn't care for. 

She did read his letter, I believe, but I don't know how much of the threads on here she has read.  She was angry at first that he was speaking out about her, but since it quickly became obvious that people recognized his strangeness she sort of let it go.  They were together pretty much as he said...  I think 11/08 through 8/09, but without much contact the last couple of months.

Someone asked earlier also:  Yes she did meet some of his family; yes his dad is the infamous child molester.  Re: his name change from Name Redacted2 to Name Redacted.  He told DeDe that he was frustrated with people saying Wish-ART, when the correct pronunciation was actually Name Redacted, so he just changed the spelling to match the pronunciation.  He was so secretive about himself and where he lived, I also thought that he did it to make himself harder to find, but that is JMO.

Very interesting...thank you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: September 19, 2010, 05:26:50 PM »

went fishing this morn, talked to my fish buddy about this case, and of
course it took an hr for the catch up,players place news ect,
the first thing he asks me has the LE checked into intel employees, or have
any of us, we talked that idea out for awhile, and came up with

A. an unknown S.O. that knew kyron, has kids at the school, works for intel
or maybe the unknowns wife/hubby works for the school, too

B. an unknown, puts hand across face, snaps him up, off they go

C. someone didnt like kaine for?

D. TH was involved with someone at intel, that was PoEd, for?

E. TH because she is a B,
note to E. not enough time for her to do kyron, and dispose of without
a super pre plan, and lackey would have messed with a/ the time line,
to do kyron and dispose of him, timeline would have been tight
he thinks the LE looking for wittiness to car at store is, hoping
someone saw something else, maybe kyron in car, doubtful,if TH
was going to get rid of kyron, he would not be awake, and or where
you could see him

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: September 19, 2010, 05:29:13 PM »

FlyMonkey~

Has Dede ever advised you why she and Jason broke up?  He was on here for a while and seemed to be an odd character. 

DeDe and Jason broke up because they both got disillusioned.  Jason obviously was unable to tolerate a depressed girlfriend who was gaining weight (sorry, that is definitely me being snide), and DeDe had come to realize that Jason was not very stable.  Apparently he never told her or showed her or invited her to where he lived, which began to really bother her.  It showed that he never trusted her, first of all, and possibly that he had something to hide.  She eventually did track down his place, in Vancouver, and he was living in the garage of his ex-girlfriend.  He also seemed to have a need for a really high level of emotional drama in his life, which DeDe didn't care for. 

She did read his letter, I believe, but I don't know how much of the threads on here she has read.  She was angry at first that he was speaking out about her, but since it quickly became obvious that people recognized his strangeness she sort of let it go.  They were together pretty much as he said...  I think 11/08 through 8/09, but without much contact the last couple of months.

Someone asked earlier also:  Yes she did meet some of his family; yes his dad is the infamous child molester.  Re: his name change from Name Redacted2 to Name Redacted.  He told DeDe that he was frustrated with people saying Wish-ART, when the correct pronunciation was actually Name Redacted, so he just changed the spelling to match the pronunciation.  He was so secretive about himself and where he lived, I also thought that he did it to make himself harder to find, but that is JMO.

Thank you for that info.

Have you and Dede discussed JW being a child advocate?  Sometimes when JW would speak, it seems like he was "blowing his own horn", so to speak.

They say if something appears to be too good to be true, it usually is.    

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: September 19, 2010, 05:31:08 PM »

I lighted up the picture, to see if I could see someone recognizable in the background.

Very Happy

p.s.

There are a lot of 40th birthday arty pictures here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2056413&id=1264414625

Many with captions.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: September 19, 2010, 05:32:23 PM »

Very Happy

p.s.

There are a lot of 40th birthday arty pictures here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2056413&id=1264414625

Many with captions.

Brandi, are there any pics/captions that stand out for some reason?  (I don't do FB...thanks)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: September 19, 2010, 05:33:31 PM »

This is a link regarding seizure of computers in my state under a search warrant.  It does not say anything about timelimits.  I would think if it is an ongoing investigation it would be until case closed.  JMO.

http://ccu.mdsp.org/Guidelines%20-%20Seizure%20of%20Digital%20Evidence.htm

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #267 on: September 19, 2010, 05:36:46 PM »

the Relevance is "Liz" in the photo - it's the only one she is in - it was mentioned a "Liz" helped plan the 40th b-day event, or that DeDe was to help Liz?  This is the only Liz I've found that's connected, thus far

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: September 19, 2010, 05:39:51 PM »

<snipped>

Many with captions.

Brandi, are there any pics/captions that stand out for some reason?  (I don't do FB...thanks)

In the same album, but not a picture of the party, I happened to just notice this one. Another time Terri seems to forget about acknowledging Kyron in the picture.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: September 19, 2010, 05:40:03 PM »

This is a link regarding seizure of computers in my state under a search warrant.  It does not say anything about timelimits.  I would think if it is an ongoing investigation it would be until case closed.  JMO.

http://ccu.mdsp.org/Guidelines%20-%20Seizure%20of%20Digital%20Evidence.htm

What about "chain of custody"? 

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: September 19, 2010, 05:40:50 PM »

Very Happy

p.s.

Many with captions.

Thanks, Brandi.

I'll dig them.

Very Happy
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: September 19, 2010, 05:41:34 PM »

<snipped>

Many with captions.

In the same album, but not a picture of the party, I happened to just notice this one. Another time Terri seems to forget about acknowledging Kyron in the picture.

Kaine looks happy in this pic.

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: September 19, 2010, 05:50:36 PM »

FlyMonkey~

Thank you for that info.

Have you and Dede discussed JW being a child advocate?  Sometimes when JW would speak, it seems like he was "blowing his own horn", so to speak.

I don't recall DeDe telling me anything about Jason's advocacy work with children...  she might have, but I'm sorry, I just don't remember.

Re: the seizure of computers...  I believe OR law allows the police to keep them for 90 days unless they bring charges against the person from which they seized them.  If they bring charges, they can keep them until the cows come home, I guess.  The interesting thing to me is that when they copied the memory card in Michael Cook's phone, they did it in 5 minutes and handed the phone back to him.  It's another reason this seems spiteful to me...  but I guess LE may have some reason to do this that I am not aware of.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: September 19, 2010, 05:54:12 PM »

FlyMonkey~

Thank you for that info.

I don't recall DeDe telling me anything about Jason's advocacy work with children...  she might have, but I'm sorry, I just don't remember.

Re: the seizure of computers...  I believe OR law allows the police to keep them for 90 days unless they bring charges against the person from which they seized them.  If they bring charges, they can keep them until the cows come home, I guess.  The interesting thing to me is that when they copied the memory card in Michael Cook's phone, they did it in 5 minutes and handed the phone back to him.  It's another reason this seems spiteful to me...  but I guess LE may have some reason to do this that I am not aware of.

Do you know if Dede spent much time on the computer with JW?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2010, 05:54:20 PM »

flymonkey why are you using the library puter, you dont own a home puter

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #275 on: September 19, 2010, 05:57:21 PM »

aren't "libraries" closed on Sundays?  Least round here they are? 

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: September 19, 2010, 05:57:43 PM »

Has anyone other than Terri suggested Kyron had these little "episodes" of seizures?

IMO, if there was even a remote possibility of a seizure disorder, Desiree and Kaine would be forthcoming with such important information when Kyron first disappeared.

We've heard Kaine talk about how Terri was obsessed with Kyron's behavior report and how she wanted Kyron's on a daily basis.
If he didn't get whatever color meant perfect, (can't recall what colors were used right now) Terri insisted on punishment.
If your child was coming home with imperfect behavior reports AND you are witnessing what you think are seizures, why in the world would you think punishing your child would improve his behavior? Common sense tells you if the child is having episodes where he is semi-conscious and out of it, and then his behavior at school at times is unusual, maybe the school behavior is associated with a medical problem.
You don't punish your child.

If there's a link to Kyron's teacher stating she or anyone at the school stating Kyron was having these episodes, please post it.

Just because Terri tells anyone who will listen about said seizures, doesn't make it the truth.

I'm pretty sure Kaine and Desiree don't give a hoot about giving out medical information relevant to the safety and well-being of Kyron and HIPPA laws.

They are Kyron's parents and can disclose any and all medical information they want.
There is no reason for them to keep it secret for heaven's sake!

Just this:

His mother says he has had Stranger Danger training, but she fears he might not sense danger.

01:36 - D "He's had some challenges at school with listening & following direction, and so of course we've had to talk to him about that, too, and part of that is listening to your elders, unfortunately."

01:52 - D "If someone came up to him and asked him to go with him, I can't say he wouldn't because its a stranger danger situation. I don't know that he would recognize that."

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/me...t&navCatId=156

The above transcription comes from this video:

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: September 19, 2010, 06:02:09 PM »

I could be wrong but I thought Flymonkey said DeDe had to use the library computer, not Flymonkey.   
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: September 19, 2010, 06:03:23 PM »

MK -- I don't remember ever hearing DeDe say she communicated via computer with JW -- I know they texted and spoke on the phone a lot, but that was it.  I guess I have to say I don't remember for sure, but I don't think so.

I have lots of 'putersat home -- one PC, 2 Macs, one netbook, but I am at the library because I am trying to do my homework while chatting.  It ain't working too well, but I AM trying!  School library is open.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #279 on: September 19, 2010, 06:03:40 PM »

Hi All.  I do have a few more things to say, if anyone has any further interest.  I spoke to DeDe re: some of your questions yesterday and I have read some of the new speculation since then, and have comments about that, also.

Terri didn't share any info with DeDe about what happened at the school or what she though might have happened to Kyron that you all haven't already seen reported.  Terri told DeDe about the landscaper at the March birthday party:  she had hired him to do landscaping work, he had at some point made unwelcome sexual advances to her, and then harrassing telephone calls, all prior to March.  She did give his name to LE when they asked her for names of people who had been on the property, and I suppose they confirmed the contact by looking at her cell records.

DeDe knew both Terri and Kaine Horman for approximately 7 years.  It was a casual friendship, involving some phone contact, chats at the gym, and maybe 4 or 5 dinners together over that entire time.  DeDe and Terri were not and are not best friends.  Don't know why Kaine contacted DeDe to help plan the birthday party.  There was supposed to be a group effort to plan the party, but my understanding is that the planning fell mostly to DeDe and one other woman, whose name I cannot recall.

I am currently at a library, but DeDe is not with me, and we have never sat side by side plotting what I should type.  While a number of people have criticized DeDe for not not just going away and staying out of the spotlight, others have criticized her for not speaking up and declaring her innocence.  This current foray into the spotlight on SM is my doing only.  As I wrote earlier, she did not ask me to do this.

BUMPING - see bolded above

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.