April 28, 2024, 04:01:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215915 times)
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #280 on: September 19, 2010, 06:05:15 PM »

Fly - thanks for clearing up the library issue lol

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #281 on: September 19, 2010, 06:08:17 PM »

Can anyone recall where the "audio taped" interview of Kaine & Desiree is?  I'm having a hard time locating it - I do believe though, on that interview, ALL the concern over Kyron "not paying attention/getting into trouble" at SCHOOL ... was brought to the REAL parents attention by Terri herself  (It is in that audio interview I am 99.99999% sure)

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: September 19, 2010, 06:08:32 PM »

I could be wrong but I thought Flymonkey said DeDe had to use the library computer, not Flymonkey.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8547.msg1231768#msg1231768
I am currently at a library, but DeDe is not with me, and we have never sat side by side plotting what I should type.  While a number of people have criticized DeDe for not not just going away and staying out of the spotlight, others have criticized her for not speaking up and declaring her innocence.  This current foray into the spotlight on SM is my doing only.  As I wrote earlier, she did not ask me to do this.

our s is open from noon till 5 on sunday, during the school yr

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: September 19, 2010, 06:10:26 PM »

MK -- I don't remember ever hearing DeDe say she communicated via computer with JW -- I know they texted and spoke on the phone a lot, but that was it.  I guess I have to say I don't remember for sure, but I don't think so.

I have lots of 'putersat home -- one PC, 2 Macs, one netbook, but I am at the library because I am trying to do my homework while chatting.  It ain't working too well, but I AM trying!  School library is open.

When the police started bringing Dede into this mess, JW stated he gave police a couple of "clues" or whatever, are you aware of what he meant by that?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: September 19, 2010, 06:10:36 PM »

There are a few juicy ones, but this one with MW seems hot enough.

There are two more of MW, I guess he not only was friends of Kaine, but also of Terri's. And, the shine in his eye is very bright at times.

Just saying.

Very Happy

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: September 19, 2010, 06:12:36 PM »

Has anyone looked into friends of Kaines? There was something about one of them, did I read that here? Does anyone recall anything like that?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: September 19, 2010, 06:13:46 PM »

There are two more of MW, I guess he not only was friends of Kaine, but also of Terri's. And, the shine in his eye is very bright at times.

Just saying.

Very Happy

could i get a refresh on MW please
TIA

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: September 19, 2010, 06:16:00 PM »

MK -- I don't remember ever hearing DeDe say she communicated via computer with JW -- I know they texted and spoke on the phone a lot, but that was it.  I guess I have to say I don't remember for sure, but I don't think so.

I have lots of 'puters at home -- one PC, 2 Macs, one netbook, but I am at the library because I am trying to do my homework while chatting.  It ain't working too well, but I AM trying!  School library is open.

When the police started bringing Dede into this mess, JW stated he gave police a couple of "clues" or whatever, are you aware of what he meant by that?

Yes, I remember that there were "2 tips" that he felt they immediately needed to have, and I heard that one was about her aunt and uncle's house in Helvetia, but I never heard what the other one was.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: September 19, 2010, 06:18:46 PM »

I have lots of 'puters at home -- one PC, 2 Macs, one netbook, but I am at the library because I am trying to do my homework while chatting.  It ain't working too well, but I AM trying!  School library is open.

Yes, I remember that there were "2 tips" that he felt they immediately needed to have, and I heard that one was about her aunt and uncle's house in Helvetia, but I never heard what the other one was.

The other was the name of one of DeDe's close friends.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: September 19, 2010, 06:19:11 PM »

TY.

What is Dede's opinion of the MFH plot?

Does she think Terri is being railroaded by Kaine?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: September 19, 2010, 06:20:06 PM »

The other was the name of one of DeDe's close friends.

When they did those search warranats, there was someone that was un-named.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: September 19, 2010, 06:20:24 PM »

Wykes it is nice to "see" you again. (everyone look away for a moment) please check your email, will be sending you one shortly.

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #292 on: September 19, 2010, 06:21:48 PM »

Found the 25 minute audio interview Kaine & Desiree gave - listening now
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terri_hormans_emails_to_kyron.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: September 19, 2010, 06:21:53 PM »

A couple of weeks following Terri's polygraphs in a press conference ... Staton stated in the affirmative that that Terri was cooperating with investigators.  However ... Desiree and Kaine implied otherwise.  Why?
Janet

++++++

Second Polygraph

Friend: Terri Moulton Horman to take another polygraph in Kyron Horman's disappearance
Published: Friday, June 18, 2010, 10:55 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 9:16 AM

Jaymie Finster, a longtime friend, said Horman is "tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she's been getting."

After taking one polygraph test, Finster said, Horman is taking another one Saturday and "she's not very happy about it." Finster has known Horman since they went to junior high in Roseburg and worked together in the Hillsboro School District, where Finster is a special ed teacher.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/09/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-walked-out-on-polygraph/

Which is it?

Sheriff: Terri Horman being cooperative 38
Share By Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Jul 2, 2010 at 4:23 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, has been fully cooperating with law enforcement, according to Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton during a news conference Friday.

Staton’s revelation comes a day after Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, appealed to Terri during a brief public statement to cooperate in the investigation to find Kyron.

We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home,” she said.

To date there has been no indication through our detectives or through our investigators that she’s been uncooperative,” Staton said during the news conference called because of the flood of media questions his office has received about the case.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97705124.html

Family - Failed Polygraphs?

Family: Terri Horman failed polygraphs; 'she's lying'
Story Published: Jul 8, 2010 at 6:19 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 9, 2010 at 3:37 AM PDT

I’ve known her a long time. I know she’s lying,” Desiree said with Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman, standing by her side at a hotel in Beaverton.

“I think everyone knows she took two polygraphs,” Kaine said. “She has not passed those polygraphs.”

Desiree and Kaine said they also took polygraph tests and “passed with flying colors.”

The family once again said that Terri is still not cooperating with police.

“Terri is not taking an active role in finding Kyron,” Desiree said and reiterated her two previous pleas with Terri “to do the right thing” and cooperate.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98077834.html

Kaine Horman answers KATU's questions
Story Published: Jul 16, 2010 at 10:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 17, 2010 at 10:06 AM PDT

KATU: Can you confirm that Terri walked out of the 2nd or 3rd polygraph tests?

Kaine: She took the first, went to take a second and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered, then went back 8-10 days later and completed a full test. This was information she shared openly with all friends, family, and law enforcement that were at the house at the time of the events.

http://www.katu.com/news/98654424.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: September 19, 2010, 06:21:56 PM »

This is a link regarding seizure of computers in my state under a search warrant.  It does not say anything about timelimits.  I would think if it is an ongoing investigation it would be until case closed.  JMO.

http://ccu.mdsp.org/Guidelines%20-%20Seizure%20of%20Digital%20Evidence.htm

What about "chain of custody"? 

Do you mean after charges are filed "chain of custody".  Because I'm guessing - the property belongs to whoever first served/ordered the warrant until  charges are filed or the warrant is released or if dated; the time lapses. I'm guessing appeals can be written by the person it is seized from whether they are sucessfull would depend on alot of factors.

A different chain of custody would probably apply after charges are filed but the initiator would retain custody.

I am sure that property will be stripped and auctioned off if not claimed by the person it was seized from.  JMO - laymen's at that.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: September 19, 2010, 06:22:26 PM »

Just saying.

Very Happy

could i get a refresh on MW please
TIA

He was in a few pictures shown around a few weeks back. Some of us thought he was googly-eyed towards Terri, but Klaas informed us that he's just a friend of Kaine.

I'm sure this is not the friend Tracygal was talking about, but... don't know. He looks to me like the eternal "dirty-old-man". JMO.

He's married to a nice looking lady named Jennifer and has three kids. The lady with him on the pictures of Terri's birthday must've been MW's sister?

His first name is Michael, last is Wells.

All I know.

Very Happy
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: September 19, 2010, 06:28:09 PM »

This is a link regarding seizure of computers in my state under a search warrant.  It does not say anything about timelimits.  I would think if it is an ongoing investigation it would be until case closed.  JMO.

http://ccu.mdsp.org/Guidelines%20-%20Seizure%20of%20Digital%20Evidence.htm

What about "chain of custody"? 

Do you mean after charges are filed "chain of custody".  Because I'm guessing - the property belongs to whoever first served/ordered the warrant until  charges are filed or the warrant is released or if dated; the time lapses. I'm guessing appeals can be written by the person it is seized from whether they are sucessfull would depend on alot of factors.

A different chain of custody would probably apply after charges are filed but the initiator would retain custody.

I am sure that property will be stripped and auctioned off if not claimed by the person it was seized from.  JMO - laymen's at that.

No, I think what Puzzler wants to know, during the course of an investigation, when property is taken in as evidence, is there anything suggesting how long the state can hang onto that evidence after it's been checked out.

For example- someone's been stabbed, so they take into evidence a knife of someone.  The victim has 5" deep knife wounds, and the knife brought in is only 1" long.  Since it's obviously not the weapon, how long does the state have to hold that as evidence after they determined it's not involved?

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: September 19, 2010, 06:28:40 PM »

TY.

What is Dede's opinion of the MFH plot?

Does she think Terri is being railroaded by Kaine?

DeDe thinks that the MFH plot is all bunk.  She can't figure out any logical reason that the LS would have concocted such a story, but perhaps anger that Terri rejected his advances?  Again, Terri has told DeDe that the LS made sexual advances toward her that she rebuffed him and called the police on him .  I am operating from the assumption that this is truth, but I don't know that it is.

I guess the LS is currently not findable by LE, and since the "sting" operation was a failure and the police have not arrested Terri, it's obvious that they don't have any hard evidence that it ever happened.

No, DeDe doesn't think Kaine is trying to "railroad" Terri.  He is only reacting to what police told him.  I do think it was interesting that he used the words "probable cause" in his application for the RO.  It implies that the police told him that THEY had probable cause to believe in this plot.  However, if they had probable cause, they would have arrested Terri.  I think a civilian using a legally significant phrase like that can mislead people reading about it.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: September 19, 2010, 06:28:45 PM »

A couple of weeks following Terri's polygraphs in a press conference ... Staton stated in the affirmative that that Terri was cooperating with investigators.  However ... Desiree and Kaine implied otherwise.  Why?
Janet

++++++

Second Polygraph

Friend: Terri Moulton Horman to take another polygraph in Kyron Horman's disappearance
Published: Friday, June 18, 2010, 10:55 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 9:16 AM

Jaymie Finster, a longtime friend, said Horman is "tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she's been getting."

After taking one polygraph test, Finster said, Horman is taking another one Saturday and "she's not very happy about it." Finster has known Horman since they went to junior high in Roseburg and worked together in the Hillsboro School District, where Finster is a special ed teacher.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/09/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-walked-out-on-polygraph/

Which is it?

Sheriff: Terri Horman being cooperative 38
Share By Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Jul 2, 2010 at 4:23 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, has been fully cooperating with law enforcement, according to Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton during a news conference Friday.

Staton’s revelation comes a day after Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, appealed to Terri during a brief public statement to cooperate in the investigation to find Kyron.

We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home,” she said.

To date there has been no indication through our detectives or through our investigators that she’s been uncooperative,” Staton said during the news conference called because of the flood of media questions his office has received about the case.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97705124.html

Family - Failed Polygraphs?

Family: Terri Horman failed polygraphs; 'she's lying'
Story Published: Jul 8, 2010 at 6:19 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 9, 2010 at 3:37 AM PDT

I’ve known her a long time. I know she’s lying,” Desiree said with Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman, standing by her side at a hotel in Beaverton.

“I think everyone knows she took two polygraphs,” Kaine said. “She has not passed those polygraphs.”

Desiree and Kaine said they also took polygraph tests and “passed with flying colors.”

The family once again said that Terri is still not cooperating with police.

“Terri is not taking an active role in finding Kyron,” Desiree said and reiterated her two previous pleas with Terri “to do the right thing” and cooperate.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98077834.html

Kaine Horman answers KATU's questions
Story Published: Jul 16, 2010 at 10:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 17, 2010 at 10:06 AM PDT

KATU: Can you confirm that Terri walked out of the 2nd or 3rd polygraph tests?

Kaine: She took the first, went to take a second and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered, then went back 8-10 days later and completed a full test. This was information she shared openly with all friends, family, and law enforcement that were at the house at the time of the events.

http://www.katu.com/news/98654424.html

Janet if I recall correctly this was a point that Rob had made
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: September 19, 2010, 06:31:31 PM »

I could be wrong but I thought Flymonkey said DeDe had to use the library computer, not Flymonkey.   

I am currently at a library, but DeDe is not with me, and we have never sat side by side plotting what I should type. While a number of people have criticized DeDe for not not just going away and staying out of the spotlight, others have criticized her for not speaking up and declaring her innocence. This current foray into the spotlight on SM is my doing only. As I wrote earlier, she did not ask me to do this.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.