April 27, 2024, 05:21:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215891 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #320 on: September 19, 2010, 07:26:43 PM »

Lazydog1 thank-you for bringing that over from Blinks, that really was interesting and have to say that is a possibility.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: September 19, 2010, 07:29:46 PM »

TY, Klaas.

I read his repost earlier.  He sounded like he has some interesting ideas.

Where I must have missed it..

Blone~

It's on the bottom of page #2, post #39
Puzzler's repost of melisb's repost of Rob's.

Confused yet?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: September 19, 2010, 07:30:37 PM »

#
Friday at 1:58pm · 1 personLoading... ·
#
Terri Horman Support Page ‎(LW) Not to my knowledge, Muser. You make an excellent point -- If he was supposedly at a Dr. Appointment, why did she say he might be in the restroom...?
Friday at 2:06pm ·

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?v=wall&story_fbid=160062227338089

Possibly one mystery solved.  Is it possible LW is Liz Wenz?

I find it strange that the Mods on this page only use initials but so want to support TH and now DS.  Why don't they use their real names in support.   What are they afraid of?

On DSSP they use their real names and are proud about it.  They state that we on forums who hate TH hide behind fake names....ha ha ha!  Wacka do Wacka do Wacka Do!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: September 19, 2010, 07:30:57 PM »

Sorry, BLONDE!

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: September 19, 2010, 07:44:16 PM »

RE:  South Door

I found this:  http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

"8 a.m. Skyline Elementary, 11536 N.W. Skyline Blvd., opens early so students and parents can tour the science fair. A billboard outside reads: "June 4, I.B. Inquiry Expo, 8-10, Talent show, 1-2:45." Kyron was to take part in both the expo/science fair and the talent show.

Terri Moulton Horman arrives shortly afterward with her stepson, Kyron.

8:15 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit.

8:45 a.m. Terri Horman leaves after watching Kyron walk toward his classroom after touring the science fair.

9 a.m. Kyron is reportedly seen by a student near the south entrance of the school, according to Sheriff Dan Staton, who says that was the last time the boy was seen. Multnomah County authorities later backtrack on that statement.

10 a.m. Classes begin . . . ."

I think this is where we got the 'south door' info  I don't know when authorities backtracked on that statement but they later said Terri was the last one to see Kyron.   I think here they are talking about Tanner' statement. But Tanner last saw Kyron going up the stairs to find the elec exhibit as Tanner passed him while he went down the stairs.

Could it be the reason LE later said Terri was the last one to see Kyron from INSIDE the school is they had just learned Terri was seen hiding in that stairwell?  That would have been at 8:45 and the second bell, right?   

Figuring this out could almost drive a nice lady to have a glass of vino late on a Sunday afternoon      LOL
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: September 19, 2010, 07:48:48 PM »

For some reason, this photo has always disturbed me.  The FBI seems to be walking straight past this group of individuals.

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: September 19, 2010, 07:56:11 PM »

For some reason, this photo has always disturbed me.  The FBI seems to be walking straight past this group of individuals.

Hello MK "See I can use initials too" ok so where is this picture from? I agree they are just walking right past them not even paying attention.  But then no way of knowing who is keeping an eye on them that we can't see in the background. 

Oh an Hi everyone been back and forth on here and my other forum trying to keep up on both.
Also taking care of the fur kids which is harder and moe labor intense with the rainy weather now.

Will hang as long as I can. Please don't be offended if I just post links to things I find and don't follow up with some kind of words as to why.  Just means I am getting info and needing to go do something else. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: September 19, 2010, 07:57:15 PM »

Don't ask me for the link because I don't have it but wayyyyy in the beginning there was a comment made that Kyron was seen by the fence and he was alone. Anyone recall that?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: September 19, 2010, 07:57:25 PM »

Who is that?  The school workers?  Landscape/custodians/etc?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: September 19, 2010, 08:03:15 PM »

Ya got me! 

This was posted on another forum I belong to.  No sure of the source.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: September 19, 2010, 08:05:21 PM »

here is another page people can like.  Kyron needs more support than TH

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyron-Horman-Support-Page/160350640644361?v=wall
MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: September 19, 2010, 08:07:02 PM »

Hello MK "See I can use initials too" ok so where is this picture from? I agree they are just walking right past them not even paying attention.  But then no way of knowing who is keeping an eye on them that we can't see in the background. 

Oh an Hi everyone been back and forth on here and my other forum trying to keep up on both.
Also taking care of the fur kids which is harder and moe labor intense with the rainy weather now.

Will hang as long as I can. Please don't be offended if I just post links to things I find and don't follow up with some kind of words as to why.  Just means I am getting info and needing to go do something else. 

That's the Plainview Store on Cornelius Pass Rd, intersecting right there with Skyline
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: September 19, 2010, 08:12:36 PM »

Can someone explain why Terri did not go get the project?

She said that she was going to show it to Desiree.  She emailed the teacher at 1:00.

So why didn't she hop in the truck and pick Kyron and the project up after school?

Does this make a tiny bit of sense to anyone?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: September 19, 2010, 08:13:03 PM »

Don't ask me for the link because I don't have it but wayyyyy in the beginning there was a comment made that Kyron was seen by the fence and he was alone. Anyone recall that?

Nope, I don't recall that at all.  There has been so much misinformation posted it's hard to keep track.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: September 19, 2010, 08:14:27 PM »

As a matter of record relating to my above post, I think this article on Aug 25th is where we first learn that Terri is said to be the last one to have seen Kyron:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_moulton_horman_creates_s.html

"Kyron was last seen June 4 at Skyline School after Terri Horman took him to school. She is the last known person to have seen the boy, telling authorities she saw him walking down the hallway to his class about 8:45 a.m".

This is from an update of an article dated the same day.

If there is an earlier link to Terri being the last to see Kyron I have missed it.  xox
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: September 19, 2010, 08:17:05 PM »

Didn't hear that one, but I came into the case a few weeks into it...would "love" to know more about that if anyone knows anything.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: September 19, 2010, 08:18:33 PM »

Ya got me! 

This was posted on another forum I belong to.  No sure of the source.

MK - who are you responding to?  If it's about Kyron by the fence, is it possible for you to do a search on that other forum and find the posting?  Please?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: September 19, 2010, 08:21:38 PM »

That's the Plainview Store on Cornelius Pass Rd, intersecting right there with Skyline

Thank you, I wasn't sure of the location. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: September 19, 2010, 08:22:41 PM »

Didn't hear that one, but I came into the case a few weeks into it...would "love" to know more about that if anyone knows anything.

I believe it was in a news article that was posted on sm wayyyy long ago. It was a comment made to a reporter by someone? When I first read it was said to have been in the morning sometime,  then it changed to 2.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #339 on: September 19, 2010, 08:26:32 PM »

I am all over the place too ..back and forth in and out of the cage...

The guys walking in the parking lot, FBI walking past them.
Is the guy holding " Corona Beer" he has a bag of chips and looks like 1/2 a 12 pack cans
Corona box ??? I can only see what everyone else sees and It appears to be a Corona box??
looks like a pack of Marboro's or Newports, chips/nuts and Brews ..that he is carrying.
I guess that would omit the photo being at Kyron's school ..before/middle/after its open/closed.
They would be busted for beer. Cannot figure out what that building could be. Looks like a old rotten house..the windows are very big..if it were for storage it would not be very secure. State land? Is that building an old rest area? ???

Def what ever building that is " the speed bumps are there for a reason" Possibly a pickup and drop off area for People? Looks like a no parking or - No Standing Parking sign beyond this point Sign with a time zone noted. Maybe they are not actually walking. But standing waiting for a ride. The camera happened to snap right when the one guy's leg is out ..so it appears they are moving. When they are not. They are standing.  ??

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.