April 28, 2024, 01:31:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215909 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #340 on: September 19, 2010, 08:28:03 PM »

Got it - they are coming out of a store .. that's an ode store ..

Thanks who just posted that.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: September 19, 2010, 08:28:19 PM »

Ya got me! 

This was posted on another forum I belong to.  No sure of the source.

MK - who are you responding to?  If it's about Kyron by the fence, is it possible for you to do a search on that other forum and find the posting?  Please?

Puzzler~

I was responding to fatcatlurker- sorry for the confusion.  I will go look in a couple of places, although I haven't seen anything like the statement about the fence previously.

If you need to reach me, I left my email on one of the last pages in the last thread~
MK

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: September 19, 2010, 08:44:14 PM »

It's weird to me that the person who owns this property is not returning calls to DeDe's lawyer per Flymonkey.  And I wonder if DeDe and the detective that Flymonkey referred to in her posting of walking the property and thru her day walked the same path as this witness/coworker who according to this article searched for DeDe that day at this crucial time and couldn't find her anywhere.  Or did she just yell or is that what DeDe thinks is going on?  hmmm.

http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

The person who owns the house, who is cooperating with investigators, told them she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #343 on: September 19, 2010, 08:47:24 PM »

Excuse me for my rant here for a moment, but have to get this off my chest.  I stopped at page 10 and attempted to go to bed, but lied there thinking of this case, as so many others and I began to allow it to make me truly sick to my stomach.  I try so hard to keep up, not posting much,as you all represent my feelings so well, as usual.  I also don't post much anymore, as I have other things going on personally, since I had my heart attack, suffered severe depression,then had a niece 35 yo  (daughter, since her mother abondended her as infant), who had a premie in April, when he was due Sept 13th, born at barely a lb., though I am happy to report he is finally out and about  7 lbs now, Thank the Lord but his future is still unknown.  I do not say all this for my own pity party or seeking sympathy, as I am truly blessed.  I have two grown daughters, and an 7 yr old grandson, about Kyron's age.  I say this, due to the fact, that these people who are all involved, truly believe these children are indespensable?  I read and read here about all the cases and have since 2005, when it all began over Natalee.  Well, I am truly pissed!  I am sick of these innocent children disappearing and being destroyed and hurt by there own family!!  I mean WTF????   There are too many innocent children out there, who need a good home and these cases involve children, who under most circumtances, appear to have a great homes and families, but at there own expense are thrown to the wolves to benefit these so called caring adults??!!!  Then,  you have even more adult idiots, climbing out of the woodwork, who defend these so called caring adults, for there own 15 minutes of fame?  Well I am freakin' sick of it.  Damn these people to hell!  I've been here 5 yrs. and read, only to pray there is one small way I can help, even though, there is not much I can do, but would jump at one small chance, if I could.  After 5 yrs. and so many new and more sickening cases, is truly getting to me, but I cannot give up.  I am an adult!  I have to prevail and stay strong for these innocent children, I have never met, but feel I know and love as one of my own, as many of you do.   But damn these adults who come on here do defend another adult, as if there interest is more important to protect than the child missing.  SCREW DEDE, TERRI and her friend, who feels it is more important that DEDE's reputation is sustained, than putting more effort in finding Kyron!  I WILL ASK, as it has been asked so many times before,
WHERE IN THE HELL IS KYRON!!! BRING HIM HOME, DAMN IT!  QUIT SCREWING AROUND and PLAYING GAMES, cause it freakin funny!!!!

Ok, sorry, for the rant, but I am so PO"D at these so called ADULTS, with there so called "CONCERN", with there wrong intentions!  AAARRRGHH!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #344 on: September 19, 2010, 08:56:34 PM »

Ok, got that off my chest and going to try and get some sleep now. Sorry for the interruption.  God Bless all the caring and investigative monkeys for all the contributions and what has kept me here so long.  You are all truly special! 

Good night and God bless you all!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #345 on: September 19, 2010, 08:59:31 PM »

Dihanna

I 2nd Dihanna your Emotion ... I agree with You

an angelic monkey Good to see you Posting
  ~ For Kyron

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: September 19, 2010, 09:03:30 PM »

Parent-led groups of about four students walked among the classrooms, said Gina Zimmerman, president of the Skyline PTA.

"You were supposed to stay with your group," Zimmerman said. "I don't know what group he was in."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: September 19, 2010, 09:11:31 PM »

Parent-led groups of about four students walked among the classrooms, said Gina Zimmerman, president of the Skyline PTA.

"You were supposed to stay with your group," Zimmerman said. "I don't know what group he was in."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Thanks Monkey King, That's a little 'keeper' of a link.  I guess this woman didn't realize Kyron never made it back to his classroom to get in his group as he evidently was distracted by someone and then disappeared     
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: September 19, 2010, 09:12:06 PM »

No links to the FB pages~
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106082&page=11

Kids on FB are discussing this case. They claim that there was a "creepy" man at the school walking around by himself. They also said that the school was open for people to come and go.

mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: September 19, 2010, 09:14:04 PM »

Excuse me for my rant here for a moment, but have to get this off my chest.  I stopped at page 10 and attempted to go to bed, but lied there thinking of this case, as so many others and I began to allow it to make me truly sick to my stomach.  I try so hard to keep up, not posting much,as you all represent my feelings so well, as usual.  I also don't post much anymore, as I have other things going on personally, since I had my heart attack, suffered severe depression,then had a niece 35 yo  (daughter, since her mother abondended her as infant), who had a premie in April, when he was due Sept 13th, born at barely a lb., though I am happy to report he is finally out and about  7 lbs now, Thank the Lord but his future is still unknown.  I do not say all this for my own pity party or seeking sympathy, as I am truly blessed.  I have two grown daughters, and an 7 yr old grandson, about Kyron's age.  I say this, due to the fact, that these people who are all involved, truly believe these children are indespensable?  I read and read here about all the cases and have since 2005, when it all began over Natalee.  Well, I am truly pissed!  I am sick of these innocent children disappearing and being destroyed and hurt by there own family!!  I mean WTF????   There are too many innocent children out there, who need a good home and these cases involve children, who under most circumtances, appear to have a great homes and families, but at there own expense are thrown to the wolves to benefit these so called caring adults??!!!  Then,  you have even more adult idiots, climbing out of the woodwork, who defend these so called caring adults, for there own 15 minutes of fame?  Well I am freakin' sick of it.  Damn these people to hell!  I've been here 5 yrs. and read, only to pray there is one small way I can help, even though, there is not much I can do, but would jump at one small chance, if I could.  After 5 yrs. and so many new and more sickening cases, is truly getting to me, but I cannot give up.  I am an adult!  I have to prevail and stay strong for these innocent children, I have never met, but feel I know and love as one of my own, as many of you do.   But damn these adults who come on here do defend another adult, as if there interest is more important to protect than the child missing.  SCREW DEDE, TERRI and her friend, who feels it is more important that DEDE's reputation is sustained, than putting more effort in finding Kyron!  I WILL ASK, as it has been asked so many times before,
WHERE IN THE HELL IS KYRON!!! BRING HIM HOME, DAMN IT!  QUIT SCREWING AROUND and PLAYING GAMES, cause it freakin funny!!!!

Ok, sorry, for the rant, but I am so PO"D at these so called ADULTS, with there so called "CONCERN", with there wrong intentions!  AAARRRGHH!
::MonkeyDance::Oh Dihannah1, Thank you for this great post!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: September 19, 2010, 09:14:08 PM »

Dihannah thank you for getting that off my chest too!   
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: September 19, 2010, 09:28:58 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/still_no_trace_of_kyron_horman.html
Still no trace of Kyron Horman as police, FBI conclude third day of search
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 10:00 PM     Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:20 PM

snipped from link
A Facebook page dedicated to Kyron also was launched.

where is this facebook pg?

At the Plainview Grocery, just downhill from the school, a flier about the missing boy remains propped against the cash register.

A lunchtime visitor asked owner Dave Linden, "Is this the boy that went missing?"

Linden nodded solemnly. The shopper, a woman wearing a soggy blue fleece jacket, stooped to peer at the boy wearing a proud smile, a photo taken on the day Kyron Harmon went missing:

"Let me take a close look so I know who to look for," she said, before heading to her truck.

is this the same store?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8547.msg1231927#msg1231927
That's the Plainview Store on Cornelius Pass Rd, intersecting right there with Skyline

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: September 19, 2010, 09:28:59 PM »

Kids on FB are discussing this case. They claim that there was a "creepy" man at the school walking around by himself. They also said that the school was open for people to come and go.

Exactly NO LINK.  Is it Terri's facebook?  Do we ask the wolf what happened to the hen?  I'm so tired of the BS I could scream!

Dihannah - I'm with you.  These adults need to get over themselves and whoever has Kyron or has done something with Kyron needs to step forward.   
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: September 19, 2010, 09:31:55 PM »

Hi,  I can't find a timely link to Blink on Crime and am looking for the latest posts there.  Thanks for the help  xox
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: September 19, 2010, 09:33:09 PM »

I do like this statement;

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/new_strategy_in_kyron_horman_c.html

"The numbers are the same, but the distribution of resources is much broader," Staton said. "All this information has been compiled, a lot of questions have been answered. We're now focusing on what we have collected and targeting those areas to help the district attorney's office to develop a case that they can prosecute successfully."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: September 19, 2010, 09:37:10 PM »

Hi,  I can't find a timely link to Blink on Crime and am looking for the latest posts there.  Thanks for the help  xox

Blink hasn't done a new article on the Kyron case for a while but people continue to post comments here:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/08/26/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-attorneys-call-her-a-suspect/
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: September 19, 2010, 09:37:28 PM »

Exactly NO LINK.  Is it Terri's facebook?  Do we ask the wolf what happened to the hen?  I'm so tired of the BS I could scream!

Dihannah - I'm with you.  These adults need to get over themselves and whoever has Kyron or has done something with Kyron needs to step forward.   

I know Klaas, this case has generated so much BS.

I found you a new avi when you decided to let loose:

Everybody! Run for the hills!!  Smile

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: September 19, 2010, 09:39:26 PM »

Sorry about that as I found a link 2 pages back   
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: September 19, 2010, 09:53:08 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/95702034.html

By Margy Lynch, Meghan Kalkstein, KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Jun 5, 2010 at 6:37 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 5, 2010 at 8:12 PM PDT

Infrared, grid search still turn up no sign of missing Skyline boy

Nearly two days after the 7 year old is believed to have gone missing from Skyline Elementary School in rural Northwest Portland, investigators are still trying to figure out what happened to the smiling second grader after he was last seen here Friday morning.

An entire night and full day has passed since 8:45 a.m. Friday morning when Kyron's step mom says she last saw the boy after taking him through a science fair at school and sent him off to class. His teachers say he never checked in.

Now searchers look through tall grass, from the air and on foot, for any sign of the little boy. The FBI has now joined the search, as has the National Guard. Using an infrared system, heat detection and a search pattern grid to not miss an inch, searchers have completely searched an area of about two miles surrounding the school.

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: September 19, 2010, 09:58:27 PM »

Well I just sent an email to a certain "news" agency to see if we can get an answer to the question:  Is Rudy Sanchez still around?  I will let you know if/when I hear anything back......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.