April 28, 2024, 01:46:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215910 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #380 on: September 19, 2010, 10:59:39 PM »

See right at the very bottom - Blink says;

There is alot more at BOC regarding what I have posted before.  Blink was very forthcoming today regarding this.  Should you like to read more at her site.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-17/#comments

#
StormB says:
September 19, 2010 at 12:52 am

>I emphatically disagree that Terry took Kyron out of Skyline. If >there were a scintilla of evidence he left with her she would have >been charged with something.
>B

Indeed, if there were any EVIDENCE as to who took Kyron from school, the case would be solved. Absence such evidence, an examination of who could’ve taken him out may point ONLY to Terry. Who elso could’ve gotten Kyron out of school, or more likely got him to leave of his free will and w/o any disturbance?? not the landscaper or the landscaper’s buddy.

I respectfully disagree.
There is evidence of Kyron’s suspected departure from the school, it just has not been shared publicly.

Pay specific attention to Capt Gates from the Aug 12 press conf-

B

I have watched that video over and over and have not caught what she is talking about. Has anyone else caught it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: September 19, 2010, 11:02:41 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-52289-Portland-Pop-Culture-Examiner~y2010m6d13-Kyron-Horman-Search-Aggressive-Search-for-7-YearOld
Missing Kyron Horman: learn more about who Kyron Horman is
June 13, 2010

snipped........

Capt. Mike Shults ......gives further insight into what Kyron Horman is all about.
 "a very loving child with warmth and enthusiasm"  "Kyron is very quiet and a very loving child..demonstrating warmth and enthusiasm for the people and activities that he loves," Capt. Shults read off a piece of paper.  "Some of the things that he enjoys are playing with his hot wheels cars, fishing, his art work, and playing with Bootsy and Ernie.  He loves to go on trips where he gets to fly on airplanes."

Capt. Shults explained "And I'll tell you Bootsy is the cat...more or less like a security cat, because every time I walk the property that cat is with me." 

Kaine Horman, Kyron's father, told Capt. Shults stories of Bootsy being at Kyron's side - walking to the bus stop with him and there when was dropped off to make sure he got home.

"Ernie is their canine in Medford and a sense of joy for him," Capt. Shults elaborated.

I bet Bootsy misses Kyron too....
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: September 19, 2010, 11:03:09 PM »

It's weird to me that the person who owns this property is not returning calls to DeDe's lawyer per Flymonkey.  And I wonder if DeDe and the detective that Flymonkey referred to in her posting of walking the property and thru her day walked the same path as this witness/coworker who according to this article searched for DeDe that day at this crucial time and couldn't find her anywhere.  Or did she just yell or is that what DeDe thinks is going on?  hmmm.

http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

The person who owns the house, who is cooperating with investigators, told them she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period.

This is JMO but I think DS is less than truthful, like her pal TH. I think she is one of the spreaders of misinformation.  I think DS thinks by stating her vehicle was at the property at all times she is being slick. She may have had a visitor, may have been picked up, or done any number of things within a 3 hr. period. Only DS says her time is accounted for, but there is no one to corroborate this. And what about that mularkey that was being spread a while back that she was at some gardening class? More BS spread by DS to deliberately muddy the waters.

Yes I remember the gardening class now.  The spin is coming out.  I think TH & DS are both lying about their time and what happened that day.  I'm very glad that this property owner and the coworker are both cooperating with LE.  DS did state that she talked to someone but she can't seem to remember who that person was....lie lie lie.  JMO.

according to the "cousin", it was some guy who made glass vases, but try as she can with her gifted IQ, she can't figure who he is.

Hmmm...I that the "vase" guy was in a truck and she waved as he went by...that she spoke with someone connected with the farm...she didn't know the guy's name in the truck.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: September 19, 2010, 11:05:22 PM »

Yes - this email from Terri;

I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

http://www.terrihorman.com/2010/08/terri-hormans-emails-surrounding-kyrons.html

I can't find a real news link at the moment so this will have to do.  I think she sent this email out 06/05/2010 the day after.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html?
Story Published: Aug 9, 2010 at 11:14 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before news of the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions were settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained first by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman, was reported to be vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

The reference to her daughter’s doctor visit was not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day:

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

“Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

Horman went on to talk about Kyron’s recent behavior:

"The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."

That contradicts what multiple sources have told KATU News. In the days before the science fair, Terri informed Kyron’s teacher he had the appointment that day, June 4, which is why no one expected he would be in class and was marked absent.

Meanwhile on Monday, an acquaintance of Terri Horman said Terri was very upset the weeks before Kyron vanished because she said her husband, Kaine, was making her teenage son move out of the couple’s home.

Also on Monday, friends of Terri who worked out with her at 24-Hour Fitness testified before a grand jury.

According to sources, the friends were not extremely close to Terri but they were close enough that Terri often confided in them with issues from her home.

The Oregonian reported on Monday that investigators are trying to learn if another adult was sitting in the white pickup truck that Terri Horman drove to Skyline School on the day Kyron disappeared. The newspaper reports the person may have been in the truck while Terri was with Kyron at the science fair.

Lt. Mary Lindstrand, spokeswoman for the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, said Monday night she cannot comment on details of an open investigation.

In a press release Monday afternoon, the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office said it plans to hold a news conference on Wednesday, Aug. 11, at 11 a.m. The briefing is expected to release details in an effort to get the public’s help in the case. KATU.com plans to stream the press conference live beginning just before 11 a.m..

vid
http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html?tab=video

I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left
he was seen , not that she saw, wonder where that info came from, and she is the only one
that knows that info

see ya my dsl keeps cutting me off

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #384 on: September 19, 2010, 11:07:31 PM »

Thank You Fatcat

This is from the sheriff's website - Kyron http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/Kyron_PIO_timeline.pdf

1) What time was 9-1-1 called?
Answer: BOEC received call at 1556 (3:56 p.m.). Dispatched to police units at 1559 (3:59 p.m.).

2) When did the first officers arrive on scene?
Portland Police Bureau and Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office units arrived at 1633 (4:33 p.m.) simultaneously at Skyline school and Kyron’s home.

3) Who made the call?

Skyline School secretary Susan Hall.

4) What time was FBI notified?
 Between 2030 (8:30 p.m.) and 2050 (8:50 p.m.).

5) When did Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office notify media?
Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office PIO was notified between 1900 (7:00 p.m.) and 1915 (7:15 p.m.) while providing a tour at the Multnomah County Justice Center.

PIO returned pages from media and told them to meet PIO in the area of the school.

PIO arrived at 2015 (8:15 p.m.), met with present media and provided them with Kyron’s photo.

This was followed up by the PIO emailing photo to Portland TV and Oregonlive.
--
PIO = Public information officer
I had to look it up

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: September 19, 2010, 11:11:44 PM »

Deenie - LMAO!  I was reading that and trying to figure out what PIO was too!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: September 19, 2010, 11:14:23 PM »

This is dated: June 15, 2010 (  it would be of info provided up until the date June 15th to the public) I am posting this because it is " just Kyron" no fluffy fillers - The time line of Kyron June 4th ( some of this, my first time reading/or could have changed since the 15th/I am sure a lot was updated from this point/however I find this interesting)
http://www.examiner.com/amber-alerts-in-national/kyron-horman-update-timeline-and-new-photos-released-case-of-missing-oregon-boy-video-photos
* Kaine has been quoted saying the last time he saw Kyron was when he left the house at 7:45 am. Kaine going to work.

June 4, 2010

Kyron was seen at his elementary school with his stepmother at 8:00 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, President of the Skyline Elementary PTA, witnessed seeing Kyron and Terri Horman in front of Kyron’s science exhibit.

At 8:45 a.m., Terri Horman left the school and watched as Kyron headed towards his classroom.

An unidentified person reported seeing Kyron at the school at 9:00 a.m.

At 10:00 a.m., Kyron’s class began, he was not in attendance.
He was reported absent by his teacher, Kristina Porter, but no one called his home to notify his parents that he was missing from school.

At 1:21 p.m., Terri Horman (Kyron’s stepmother) posted the photos taken of Kyron on her personal Facebook page.

At 3:30 p.m., Terri Horman went to the school bus to pick up Kyron, he was not on the bus.

At 3:46 p.m., Terri Horman called Skyline Elementary to notify them Kyron did not come home from school. She was told Kyron had been absent all day.

At 3:46 p.m., Skyline Elementary School secretary Susan Hall called 911 and reported Kyron as missing.

At 4:33 p.m., officers from the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and the Portland Police Bureau met with the school and the Hormans.

At 5:30 p.m., a rapid broadcast message was sent to students home across the Portland public school district. The message notified all parents that Kyron Horman was missing.

At 7:00 p.m., the missing persons search for Kyron Horman officially began.

At 9:48 p.m., search and rescue group Mountain Wave arrived at Skyline Elementary to begin searching.
It is unclear who reported seeing Kyron at the school at 9:00 p.m. That person may hold information that has caused authorities to deem Kyron’s case a criminal investigation. It appears that there is some sort of evidence they have obtained but not made public, however this is speculation and has not been verified by the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office or the FBI.
--
Anyone remember it being said a witness saw Kyron at 9 pm? I don't recall ever hearing that.
or is that a typo and it is to be 9 am? not 9 pm.

Deenie IIRC Tanner is the one that  stated  seeing Kyron at 9am. when Kyron told him he was going to see the electric project. But LE came back later and said Terri was the last to see him at 8:45. I kind of read that as no one saw him after Terri supposedly left at 8:45

I truly hope that is NOT true and that LE has more information than that!  I already think badly of the school for not paying better attention to their children but "if" no one saw Kyron after 8:45, what were saying is that hundreds of people paid no attention.  I ten to believe Kyron's friend saw Kyron.  I've listened to Tanner speak and he's an intelligent kid, very "with it".  I "want" to believe the friend and "do NOT want" to believe that no one else saw Kyron.  I really hope LE has some info on this issue and don't want the public to know what they know.

Whatever the information, it's not concrete, because if it were...LE would have had that person(s) arrested a long time ago IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #387 on: September 19, 2010, 11:14:45 PM »

Spodie  thank you for the Bootsie update.

Didn't Terri make mention of the Cat and not in a positive way .. she says something of
I am married, have 3 children and One very annoying cat .. on her Facebook

I Wonder if she didn't like the cat? because Kyron loved Bootsie ? Wonder why Bootsie could not take care of the shhhh invisible? " mouse" in Terri's Kitchen ..that so bothered her after Kyron was missing ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: September 19, 2010, 11:15:24 PM »

cw618 thank you for posting that link.  I hate to be the one who posts links biased in someway that bushels of nanners get tossed at me repeatedly by the mad masses of monkeys.  I am biased & opinionated but I like to stick with the facts as best I can for news.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: September 19, 2010, 11:19:55 PM »

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'280
Share By Anita Kissée KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Aug 9, 2010 at 11:14 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

The reference to her daughter’s doctor visit not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day:

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

“Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

Horman went on to talk about Kyron’s recent behavior.

"The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."

That contradicts what multiple sources have told KATU News. In the days before the science fair, Terri informed Kyron’s teacher he had the appointment that day, June 4, which is why no one expected he would be in class and was marked absent.

Meanwhile on Monday, an acquaintance of Terri Horman said Terri was very upset the weeks before Kyron vanished because she said her husband, Kaine, was making her teenage son move out of the couple’s home.

Also on Monday, friends of Terri who worked out with her at 24-Hour Fitness testified before a grand jury.

According to sources, the friends were not extremely close to Terri but they were close enough that Terri often confided in them with issues from her home.

The Oregonian reported on Monday that investigators are trying to learn if another adult was sitting in the white pickup truck that Terri Horman drove to Skyline School on the day Kyron disappeared.

The newspaper reports the person may have been in the truck while Terri was with Kyron at the science fair.

Lt. Mary Lindstrand, spokeswoman for the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, said Monday night she cannot comment on details of an open investigation

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: September 19, 2010, 11:20:55 PM »

Parent-led groups of about four students walked among the classrooms, said Gina Zimmerman, president of the Skyline PTA.

"You were supposed to stay with your group," Zimmerman said. "I don't know what group he was in."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Probably wasn't assigned to a group since he had a "doctor's appointment".

Didn't someone (TH) say that she saw Kyron walk away with a strange man and two little girls at one point?  Maybe in one of her nutty emails she sent the day he went missing?  She knew damn well how the science fair was set up and exactly what story to say to fit her needs.  More planning on her part IMO.

That's right!! I forgot that little gem. The one good thing about Terri's personality is that she thinks she is way smarter than EVERYONE. Luckily for society, she is mistaken.

TH said in her email that he was last seen with a man and two girls, but they were supposedly seen by someone other than TH.

Right. And here is where she trips. Who saw Kyron with a man and two girls? Where are the two girls, if they ever existed? Where is the man? If Terri is implying that this chaperone took Kyron, what about the girls? This is just one big lie IMO. Maybe Terri thought that LE would give no details out to anyone including Kaine and Desiree or the public, so her story would not be questioned at all. Somehow, the media got a hold of it.
Several stories from kids' parents have made it to blogs and the media, such as Tanner's version, the little Villareal boy, the kid who saw Terri hiding, etc. Yet none of them include seeing Kyron with a man and two girls. That was just Terri's tall tale of a mythical witness.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: September 19, 2010, 11:22:12 PM »

I still think TH didn't actually do away with Ky, but by trying to satisfy her own selfish needs for whatever reason, she has exposed her family to the monster (vampire).  This person took it out on the samllest most containable and approachable asset he/they could think of to grab that would hurt her and ruin her family.  I'm ridin' with Blink on this one, as usual.  Think about it...if TH took Ky wouldn't someone anonymously or out right point out that she did it and how if there was an accomplice.  Why would TH keep this a secret so long if she had someone take him?  I agree the prison term might deterr her but Houze is too smart to let her not plea down and give up what she knows.  I just think her only guilt is guilt by smooshing a monster(s).
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: September 19, 2010, 11:24:38 PM »

21.Letsworktogether says:
September 19, 2010 at 7:53 pm

Kyron knew who he left the school with, not a stranger, and not his stepmom.

Indeed.
B
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #393 on: September 19, 2010, 11:27:13 PM »

Deenie - LMAO!  I was reading that and trying to figure out what PIO was too!

Me too .. I was like wth? is a PIO .......   
--
Puzzler I am sure that LE is holding info to the vest.
With Tanner made mention. I still cannot figure out why his Grandmother allowed him to be on the local news after LE told her  " not to go there" ... seriously at that time within the investigation how would " She" know that there was not some Perp running around targeting little boys who went to Skyline... Throw her Grandson into the Eyes of All being the only witness of seeing Kyron after Terri left.... She is not too bright in my mind ( receptively)
I don't understand either why should we Jeopardize Kyron ..essentially she was not showing any respect to Kyron by allowing the Press into her home ..for her to offer up her two cents when she was not there as a witness herself/ did not talk to Terri that day ..nuffin..but she had to insert herself for one reason or another. Ignored LE's request, Me no likey. 
 sigh .. My brain hurts.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: September 19, 2010, 11:28:52 PM »

Indeed.
B

Okay, so who would Kyron know?

Teachers
Other workers at school - principal, assistants, custodians, landscapers, groundskeeper
Parents of Kyron's friends
Who else?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: September 19, 2010, 11:32:21 PM »

Friends of the family: Kaine/Terri (whether they were normally at the school or not, Kyron would know them and, after all, there was a sign outside the school that the science fair was going on).

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: September 19, 2010, 11:33:45 PM »

Puzzler~

Been trying to hunt down that statement about someone seeing Kyron by a fence.  Nothing so far.  Send me an email to that address I posted earlier.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: September 19, 2010, 11:34:23 PM »

I still think TH didn't actually do away with Ky, but by trying to satisfy her own selfish needs for whatever reason, she has exposed her family to the monster (vampire).  This person took it out on the samllest most containable and approachable asset he/they could think of to grab that would hurt her and ruin her family.  I'm ridin' with Blink on this one, as usual.  Think about it...if TH took Ky wouldn't someone anonymously or out right point out that she did it and how if there was an accomplice.  Why would TH keep this a secret so long if she had someone take him?  I agree the prison term might deterr her but Houze is too smart to let her not plea down and give up what she knows.  I just think her only guilt is guilt by smooshing a monster(s).

Do you know what portion of the interview on Aug 12th Capt Gates press release Blink is referring to?

And when you say monster are you referring to a potential pedofile?  I have not been keeping up w/Blink's site but I gather there are 2 vehicles involved and TH sent Kyron out to herself and the "Monster" got him instead?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: September 19, 2010, 11:34:49 PM »

Indeed.
B

Okay, so who would Kyron know?

Teachers
Other workers at school - principal, assistants, custodians, landscapers, groundskeeper
Parents of Kyron's friends
Who else?

Friends of Kyron's parents/stepparents
Relatives of Kyron's parents/stepparents
Neighbors
Older siblings of Kyron's friends that he and the family may know.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: September 19, 2010, 11:38:47 PM »

Kurtis's family, Tanner's family, anyone that has been around Terri or Kaine or James.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.