April 27, 2024, 04:27:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215887 times)
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2010, 11:38:18 PM »

Everyone is back there reading Flymonkeys posts.  Actually the way Flymonkey posted it would be easy to go to her profile and simply read all of her posts.

I have such a strong sense of Deja Vu when I read those posts as if I have 'met' that poster before.  Interesting writing style.

It sounds so familiar, doesn't it?

I copied this  fromthe last thread...whatchu think?   This was my take on FlyMonkey...   
Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 -
« Reply #977 on: September 18, 2010, 07:56:45 PM »

Other Nana(hehe) I love those baby pics...the delight in his face is so obvious (the snow).

FlyMonkey, welcome...
but...reading your answers is like reading the things Tom is posting on GLP, almost verbatim in some of your answers.
I remain very skeptical as to your motives and your identity.IMO

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2010, 11:38:36 PM »

Rob's quote:
I don't think this case will end as anyone can imagine. And that just my opinion. My personal opinion, after following some of the more evil cases - will be - your shock to date will only be mild compared to what will happen when this is unraveled.

I actually agree with this and always have.  I just don't happen to believe that it's anything about Kaine and Desiree that will shock me.  I think more something Terri did that will shock me. 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2010, 11:55:25 PM »

Klaas, I agree. Re what he said ...

"I also think that if Kaine was even awake one moment he was home - he KNEW his wife. You can't convince me he didn't KNOW her and her tendencies"

I went through major depression years ago...long story short?  My husband had no idea, I hid it so very well when he was in the house.
Too close to the forest to see the trees, among other things...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2010, 12:02:48 AM »

Klaas, I agree. Re what he said ...

"I also think that if Kaine was even awake one moment he was home - he KNEW his wife. You can't convince me he didn't KNOW her and her tendencies"

I went through major depression years ago...long story short?  My husband had no idea, I hid it so very well when he was in the house.
Too close to the forest to see the trees, among other things...

Don't forget that Terri probably had the usual up-and-down mood swings of pregnancy, so everything after that could be more of the same in Kaine's mind and generally avoided. Even if he knew she was going through PPD, he may have been told it would last about six months.

I question the PPD in that she was very active for a depressed person.

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2010, 12:14:20 AM »

OK, well... tried to make it back earlier, but got interrupted.  I guess I owe you all an apology, since it apppears I have offended everyone.  It was not my intention to anger people, or to be flippant about a serious subject.

I am female, I am in Oregon, I do know DeDe, and I think she's been treated badly during this investigation, so that's why I'm here. I guess I thought that if I could offer some information up about her, she would become less mysterious and suspicious and people could focus on more important things.

I agree that it should be about Kyron and I want him to be found alive and well and as soon as possible.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2010, 12:31:31 AM »

Flymonkey,

Has DeDe told you who Terri thinks took Kyron?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2010, 12:32:37 AM »

Flymonkey,

What had DeDe told you that she and Terri talked about the school?

Has DeDe said what Terri thinks happened at the school?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2010, 12:37:23 AM »

Flymonkey,

Why did Terri's parents ask DeDe to stay with Terri.  I understand they asked a couple of people before DeDe, but the other's were married with family responsiblilites.  Why didn't Terri's parents stay with her themselves, as they're retired?

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2010, 12:38:04 AM »

Flymonkey,

DeDe has never mentioned to me any theories that Terri  has shared with her about what happened to Kyron, or what happened at the school.  Sorry I don't have anything on this but will try to ask DeDe about it next time we talk.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2010, 12:39:32 AM »

Flymonkey,

Does DeDe anticipate being called in before the Grand Jury again?

Has DeDe said that LE has told her she's been "cleared" or does DeDe think that LE is still looking at her strongly?

Even though DeDe says she is innocent, does she have any concerns that LE thinks differently?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2010, 12:40:59 AM »

Flymonkey,

DeDe has never mentioned to me any theories that Terri  has shared with her about what happened to Kyron, or what happened at the school.  Sorry I don't have anything on this but will try to ask DeDe about it next time we talk.

Thank you.  Answers to these questions would be appreciated.

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2010, 12:41:23 AM »

Flymonkey,

Why did Terri's parents ask DeDe to stay with Terri.  I understand they asked a couple of people before DeDe, but the other's were married with family responsiblilites.  Why didn't Terri's parents stay with her themselves, as they're retired?

They definitely didn't want Terri to be alone, but they could not stay in Portland indefinitely.  It was my understanding that they had to go back to Roseburg to make financial arrangements to try to come up with the retainer for Terri's attorney.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2010, 12:41:44 AM »

There are other people that LE has looked at including a woman who went through a 6 hour poly.

Why, out of all of these people that must be involved, has Dede hired an attorney and refused to take a poly?

There are people in this case that are off the radar screen.

Why does Dede keep her face out there with even a Dede support page on FB?

Mike Cook  seems to be off the radar screen, for example.  Why does Dede put herself out there?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2010, 12:42:38 AM »

Flymonkey,

They definitely didn't want Terri to be alone, but they could not stay in Portland indefinitely.  It was my understanding that they had to go back to Roseburg to make financial arrangements to try to come up with the retainer for Terri's attorney.

Thank you...makes sense, considering the timing.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2010, 12:42:45 AM »

OK, well... tried to make it back earlier, but got interrupted.  I guess I owe you all an apology, since it apppears I have offended everyone.  It was not my intention to anger people, or to be flippant about a serious subject.

I am female, I am in Oregon, I do know DeDe, and I think she's been treated badly during this investigation, so that's why I'm here. I guess I thought that if I could offer some information up about her, she would become less mysterious and suspicious and people could focus on more important things.

I agree that it should be about Kyron and I want him to be found alive and well and as soon as possible.

Flyingmonkey, I appreciate your efforts, but DeDe is no mystery. While I understand you are speaking as a friend, that sort of cuts away at any objectivity doesn't it? You could be right and she could be nice but misguided, but based on just what you've written, she seems quite immature with some serious issues. Even if she's just gullible, a gullible person can cause just as much harm as the person manipulating her. What made me mistrust her in the first place--her affinity with Terri--hasn't changed has it? Anyway, I don't think we were really focusing on DeDe. IMO she's just a minor character in this tragic case. The main focus is on Kyron and also, for many, on Terri as the prime suspect.
I hope you don't feel that I'm attacking YOU in any way--I'm not. I just think TH is hinky as hell, and by association as her self-proclaimed friend, so too is DeDe, because it seems possible they may share similar characteristics.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2010, 12:44:50 AM »

Oops, sorry. I meant Flymonkey not Flyingmonkey. I was thinking of TH and thought of the wicked witch of the west, and .... you get the frame of thought!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2010, 12:52:31 AM »

Flymonkey,

Has DeDe said that LE has told her she's been "cleared" or does DeDe think that LE is still looking at her strongly?

Even though DeDe says she is innocent, does she have any concerns that LE thinks differently?

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2010, 12:56:28 AM »

Flymonkey,

When she was summoned to the GJ on 7/26, she was asked to return sometime in August, but was then notified that her appearance was canceled, and she hasn't been notified of any further summons.  LE has not told her that she has been cleared, and they continue to speak to people she knows.  Recently they have been contacting people that DeDe spoke to on the phone in the few days before and after June 4th.  So yes, she does think that LE is still looking at her.

DeDe didn't start the support page and would like to be out of the spotlight, but people seem to feel that saying nothing just makes her look more guilty.  She got an attorney because she felt that she was being treated like a suspect.  She chose not to take a polygraph because they are unreliable.
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2010, 12:58:28 AM »

hey flymonkey this is scandi's post from the last thread, could you answer these, thanks.

« Reply #978 on: September 18, 2010, 07:56:53 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Flymonkey and WELCOME to the Cage.  I have a few questions:

1}   With the advent of the Sheriff's presser yesterday where he stated "'We have uncovered some surprising details into Kyron's case. Things that will surprise you and that you'll think about later on. Learning these things has caused great stress on the investigators. We have knowledge of things we don't want to know about ~ that we wish we didn't', it makes me wonder if Kyron's family and their friends are on edge and maybe waiting for the shoe to drop!

I know this is about DeDe, but she has been thrown into the mix being an active friend of Terri's.

Can you ask DeDe if she has any thoughts on this matter and what the Sheriff could be referring to?  I don't need names or what activities as she shouldn't probably answer that.  But just if she is aware of any off the wall activity with this group of people that would cause stress to the investigators and almost bring the Sheriff to tears talking about it.  She must have heard something IMO.

2}   Does DeDe know the landscaper who was involved with Terri and did the sting?

3}   Does DeDe know the man arrested by WCSO who was sent to Sheridan and as word now has it is back in NY facing charges of a serious nature involving a child who was victimized? 

4}   Was DeDe in communication with Terri before Kyron went missing?  I know they were friends for at least a year before that.

5}   Is DeDe aware of any criminal activity that could be occurring in the area of Newberry Rd?

and

6}   Desiree made a statement that bothers me saying something close to this:  "Kyron saw everything - he was there".  I assume Kyron had told his mom some things about living in the Horman home.  Could you ask DeDe what she makes of that statement.

Thanks, and no rush.  I'm hoping you can talk to DeDe before responding.  And I hope she will give you sincere answers.

when you're going through hell, just keep going
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2010, 01:00:21 AM »

Just a simple question...Have the police knocked on your door yet?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.