April 27, 2024, 02:53:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215883 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: September 20, 2010, 04:23:56 AM »

As I sit and think, Terri is a "me"-woman and Kaine is a "me"-man.  Who cared for the kids?  Terri mostly.  That was not good for the kids from what we have learned.  You have to give up your "me"-ness when you get married, and you have to give up your "me"-ness, even your "us"-ness when you have children.  The dynamics change each time because you are now committed to another person or people.  It is family, not famil-"me."  It can not work that way.

Kaine may have left Kyron down when Desiree was pregnant, but he sure is making up for it now.  I hope he is seeking help for things that are beyond his control.  He is so used to being in control, I hope he knows it is not a weakness to ask for help.  He needs to do so right away.  I am worried about him.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: September 20, 2010, 04:26:56 AM »

I agree with you 100 percent Bearly ...  an angelic monkey

I don't want to make our stack any bigger ....  this old monkey is headed to the Bunker
Tomorrow is another day.  Let's Find Kyron.
Good Night/morning to all
K

Good night and sweet dreams.  May today be the day we find our frog expert.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #482 on: September 20, 2010, 07:35:08 AM »

Sheriff's page again - Roads they want anyone to come forth as witnesses for June 3rd or 4th. I wonder why the 3rd? http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm#tape
Police Seek Surveillance Video

As part of the investigation, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is requesting surveillance video from nearby storefronts, private homes, security cameras or any other surveillance recording from June 3 and June 4. They are specifically looking for video of vehicular traffic from the following locations (also see the two maps below):

* Northwest Cornelius Pass Road
    * Northwest Germantown Road
    * Northwest Logie Trail Road
    * Northwest Rocky Point Road
    * Northwest Skyline Road
    * Northwest 185th Avenue
    * Northwest West Union Road
    * Northwest Springville Road
    * Bethany Boulevard
    * Northwest Springville Road
    * Northwest Newberry Road
    * Northwest McNamee Road
    * Highway 30 from Northwest Rock Point to Germantown Road
    * Northwest Kaiser Road
    * Northwest Thompson Road
    * Northwest Laidlaw Road

Anyone with video of those areas is asked to contact the sheriff's office tip line at (503) 261-2847. Leave your name, contact information and identify the specific location or street address of the video footage.

Not to be morbid but maybe that is the day Terri did prep work?

At one point they expanded the search for camera footage along Hwy 30. They came to my office as they were going door to door looking for any video cameras aimed at Hwy30. I work in Scappoose so they were looking further North than even Logie Trail Rd. Sadly we do not have a video camera.  As I have mentioned before when out back of my office I would watch and hear helicopters flying up and down the River and even now occasionally I will hear one.

I hope this helps you in some way.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: September 20, 2010, 08:19:09 AM »

As I sit and think, Terri is a "me"-woman and Kaine is a "me"-man.  Who cared for the kids?  Terri mostly.  That was not good for the kids from what we have learned.  You have to give up your "me"-ness when you get married, and you have to give up your "me"-ness, even your "us"-ness when you have children.  The dynamics change each time because you are now committed to another person or people.  It is family, not famil-"me."  It can not work that way.

Kaine may have left Kyron down when Desiree was pregnant, but he sure is making up for it now.  I hope he is seeking help for things that are beyond his control.  He is so used to being in control, I hope he knows it is not a weakness to ask for help.  He needs to do so right away.  I am worried about him.

Hopefully, he won't jump from the frying pan into the fire. Must feel strange living without another adult in the house. Some obliging female comes along to help watch Kiara, and voila-romance. And hopefully, he may have learned to be more discerning 'thanks' to Terri.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #484 on: September 20, 2010, 08:22:53 AM »

Bearlyhere-I was thinking Terri could have swapped cars after the Freddie's visit.  She could have driven the truck to the school, done whatever, drove to Freddie's, and then switched cars (assuming Intel has no parking lot security/gate guards).  Theoretically, she could have used the car and returned it to the same parking spot (as I've done with my spouse's before) in plenty of time before Kaine left (car cooled).  She had a good hour to play with between the Freddie's receipt and the gym.  I'm wondering if she picked Dede up, got the car, did whatever, dropped the car off, dropped Dede off, and headed to the gym?  Dede's car was supposedly on the property, but Dede wasn't (per the home owner and her co-worker).  In light of Dede's "absence", she either met someone on the property and did whatever or someone provided the means for her to leave the property (picked her up and dropped her back off).  JMO  Just trying to think through how someone could have spotted the mustang and a white truck simultaneously on Sauvie.  I'm wondering if Intel has parking lot surveillance video for June 4th and what it shows, and the same for the gym.  Just hinking out loud.  All MOO 

Also ISpy, LE said in that presser on the 12th they wanted any witnesses seeing her in the area of those 5 roads between 10:15 and 10:45am.  Those roads all lead to Newberry which like I said earlier merges with Hwy #30 very close to the SI bridge. 

In other words I think this would fit into the timeline.

PS:  My boss's wife works at Intel.  I'll call her in the morning and ask about the security measures one would encounter getting in and out of the parking lot there.  So we know what bldg he worked in?  Maybe engineering is enough.

This is the Intel campus that Kaine works at

Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, works at Intel's main administrative facility in Oregon, the Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, the company said.

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/missing-children-f37/kyron-horman-7-yo-portland-or-t6891.htm

Here is a link to the campus on google

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=intel+jones+farm+map&ie=UTF8&ll=45.542743,-122.961549&spn=0.003411,0.006899&t=h&z=17

I hope this helps you some.  I'm always amazed what I can find thru Google.  Just amazing. I was so proud and excited the day they picked up my website.  Sorry O/T

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #485 on: September 20, 2010, 08:46:09 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  As you are working here today I thought you might need a break and a little chuckle.  I posted a copy of an email I received. I thought it might be a great idea and found it to be hilarious. 

Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 -
« Reply #732 on: September 19, 2010, 07:13:11 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6981.720

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: September 20, 2010, 09:18:52 AM »

Oh, Lazydog thank you!  Much needed here and too funny but true!  Gotta go to work, please let someone find our little boy today.  Wishing all Monkeys have a wunnerful day!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: September 20, 2010, 09:55:09 AM »

Everyone keeps saying this and I don't see it.

Why would someone so "used to being in control", turn over control of Terri's 40th birthday party to Terri's girlfriends?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #488 on: September 20, 2010, 10:00:38 AM »

I'm guessing that maybe Kaine turned over the duties of Terri's party, because he really didn't care to do it, maybe at this time their marriage was already going bad. Or he is no good at party planning could be a reason too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: September 20, 2010, 10:10:10 AM »

I'm guessing that maybe Kaine turned over the duties of Terri's party, because he really didn't care to do it, maybe at this time their marriage was already going bad. Or he is no good at party planning could be a reason too.

Very possible.

I just don't see a control freak when I look at Kaine.  In fact, when I look at all the photos in facebook in Terri's album, Terri looks more like the control freak to me. 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: September 20, 2010, 10:15:05 AM »

Everyone keeps saying this and I don't see it.

Why would someone so "used to being in control", turn over control of Terri's 40th birthday party to Terri's girlfriends?

I don't see it either. I think someone made the statement about his needing to be in control, and others followed. He seems to me to be more quiet and thoughtful.

There are many examples of Terri's need to be in control, yet the control finger is pointed at Kaine. Point it at Terri.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: September 20, 2010, 10:19:45 AM »

Very possible.

I just don't see a control freak when I look at Kaine.  In fact, when I look at all the photos in facebook in Terri's album, Terri looks more like the control freak to me. 

Klaas I agree with you.  Kaine seems like a typical Engineer personality to me.  Very controlling of HIMSELF but easy/peasey with everyone around him.  That is my experience with these type of men.    Terri on the other hand looks like one who would have a cow if someone messed up her world.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #492 on: September 20, 2010, 10:21:26 AM »

Very possible.

I agree that Terri looks more like the control freak than Kaine.  If you knew me you would know that that one is really hard for me to admit. I have dealt with male control freaks all my life and abusers. But in this situation I feel it is Terri and she is also very very manipulative in her dealings with people.

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: September 20, 2010, 10:40:05 AM »

Or maybe one of Terri's friends called Kaine and said we'd like to give Terri a party and Kaine said ok go ahead.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #494 on: September 20, 2010, 10:43:32 AM »

Or maybe one of Terri's friends called Kaine and said we'd like to give Terri a party and Kaine said ok go ahead.
That too, could be several different reasons.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: September 20, 2010, 11:00:49 AM »

Bearlyhere-I was thinking Terri could have swapped cars after the Freddie's visit.  She could have driven the truck to the school, done whatever, drove to Freddie's, and then switched cars (assuming Intel has no parking lot security/gate guards).  Theoretically, she could have used the car and returned it to the same parking spot (as I've done with my spouse's before) in plenty of time before Kaine left (car cooled).  She had a good hour to play with between the Freddie's receipt and the gym.  I'm wondering if she picked Dede up, got the car, did whatever, dropped the car off, dropped Dede off, and headed to the gym?  Dede's car was supposedly on the property, but Dede wasn't (per the home owner and her co-worker).  In light of Dede's "absence", she either met someone on the property and did whatever or someone provided the means for her to leave the property (picked her up and dropped her back off).  JMO  Just trying to think through how someone could have spotted the mustang and a white truck simultaneously on Sauvie.  I'm wondering if Intel has parking lot surveillance video for June 4th and what it shows, and the same for the gym.  Just hinking out loud.  All MOO 

I hope they have surveillance.  Does your husband work for a small or large company?  Does he have assigned parking?

My brother used to "borrow" my car from my work parking lot while I was at work.  It was always a challenge to find it after work when he did borrow it, or at first, frightening when I had to run an errand at lunchtime, only to find my car was gone.  Sometimes I had to wait until the parking lot cleared up some until I could find my car.  He went to college down the street from my job.  This was before cell phones.  He and his friend wanted to work out.

I could borrow my Dad's car while he was at work, but he had assigned parking.  He always knew when I did though, I told him before.

Morning, Bearly!  I have to think this was you, after your brother repeatedly "borrowed" your car.    That would freak me out too.  LOL!
My spouse works for a mid-size company.  A family member of ours did parking lot security for a large factory some years ago and one of his experiences got me thinking.
Looking at the size of the Intel campus Zippidy_Doo_Da posted in the last few pages, Terri could have parked the truck, moved Kaine's car, pulled the truck into his space, and gone...or not.  I'm leaning toward her passing Kyron off before the Freddie's though, as I believe she was establishing an alibi at that point.  Wonder if Kaine said Kiara was fussy that morning or had been fussy the day/night before.  It's odd he didn't mention Kiara being fussy after he came home or that afternoon while they waited for school to be over.  Would you still be planning/expecting to go for ice cream a little after 3 with an obviously cranky, fussy, and in pain baby?  Hmmmmm.  From Kaine's description of the afternoon, it sounded like Kiara was in a good mood and everything was relatively calm/normal from the time he got home until Kyron didn't get off the bus.  If Kiara was as fussy as Terri is claiming (having to drive her around to soothe her), Kaine would have mentioned it because it would have been a stressor as he worked a little from home and in terms of the planned outing.  JMO

I was a tad alarmed to pull up what is reportedly Kaine's workplace and find the Global Aviation company directly across the street.     Particulary, with the whole Portland Port Authority aspect of this case being discussed a lot recently. From the satellite images (which are generally old), there doesn't appear to be any type of security booths at Intel's entrances.  However, I'd find that odd since several smaller companies in our area do (especially in this day of workplace shootings). Global aviation is fenced with carded security booths though in the satellite view.  Not looking to start any rumors here or cast aspersions on Rudy Sanchez here. Just thinking out loud.  Global Aviation likely has a grounds crew/landscapers, as well as vendors and delivery people.  Obviously, they have employees too.  Just thinking about the drug problem in Portland.  Many aviation companies do random drug testing though, so I don't know.  Of course, that doesn't cover any human trafficking though.  All MOO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: September 20, 2010, 11:19:59 AM »

Ky's alleged comment......Terri's DEAD.......It's said that he was a smart little guy, could these supposed fits & seizures be just a way of ignoring her?  He was being possibly verbally abused by TH, hopefully not physical also, but he could have just been in protection mode when around TH by himself.    Perhaps he found by being "wierd" she would back off....

Why would a 7 y.o come up with that wording?  Did he hear someone else say that...someone who might have thought Ky wasn't listening?

Was the source of this statement ever verified or documented anywhere?

Is it known who made the statement, or is this possible hearsay?

This reminds of when it was alleged that JonBenet Ramsey made that  statement of a "special visit" from Santa.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: September 20, 2010, 11:30:32 AM »

Good morning, everyone!  Sprinting in (I'm supposed to be working-Shhhh).  Kaine may have asked Dede and friends to plan the party because if Terri had been *ahem* a little emotional lately.  It may have been a case that Kaine "couldn't do anything right" at the time, if you catch my drift.  Or Kaine may simply have felt that Dede and company knew her circle of friends (from the gym and such) better, felt more comfortable with them doing the invites, and was sure he wouldn't accidentally leave anyone out.
As for Terri and the control thing, from the James' being booted (Terri faults Kaine, but James clearly didn't per his interview and he would have reason to) to Terri's alleged disposal of a teacher's lesson plans (as her sub) to demanding a daily behavior report, she wins hands down.  Personally, I think she perceived the house and the children as "her" territory. Doesn't anyone else find it odd that all the pics we've seen (which is not all, I'm sure), the children are oh-so-clean and neat?  Where are the Kryon getting muddy in a puddle/ sandy in the sandbox/ sweaty playing soccer pics? When you find one, do me a favor and post it please.  I'd feel a little better about it. It seems like Terri liked to really "do things up" when it came to parties and such.  So, where are all the pics of Kyron's big birthday parties, Bullwinkle fun park outings, etc.?
Got to go...work to do.  Have a good day!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: September 20, 2010, 11:31:51 AM »

Another scenario is what if someone at the school was "grooming" Kyron?

Sheriff Staton has said several things which could indicate this was something that originated at the school.  (We would think about this afterwards, we would be surprised, they know things they wish they didn't know, there could be other cases and that other government agencies would need to be notified)

Terri noticed strange behavoir of Kyron, about 2 weeks prior to his disappearance (?).  Someone at the school may have been drugging him over a period of time.

Since Terri spent the most time with Kyron, she would be the one to notice the changes.  Desiree wouldn't see these changes as they would have occured during the school week when Kyron was at Kaine's house.  Kaine, would have about the same reaction- as he was not a witness to this odd behaviour, he was at work.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: September 20, 2010, 11:37:26 AM »

I meant to add, Kaine having the same reaction as it was all in Terri's head, and Kyron didn't have an issue. 

Once it came to the school's attention Kyron had a Dr. appt and the teacher had to monitor him, which I'm sure Ms. Porter shared with staff- he disappeared.

Allegedly, Terri had the discussion on Thursday about the Dr. appointment.  I do not remember the source of that statement, I want to say it came from Terri's camp early in the investigation.  I will try and locate it later on today.

The Dr. had to be aware of Terri's allegations of seizures, becaue Terri supposedly gave Ms. Porter documentation she was supposed to fill out while she monitored Kyrons behaviour at school.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.