April 28, 2024, 11:11:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215931 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: September 20, 2010, 11:42:02 AM »

Furthermore, this could be why Kyron didn't want to go back to Kaine's house and why he very well could have been peeing the bed as some suggest he was.

After all, a 7 year old possibly cannot verbalize what is happening or perhaps was threatened into silence by some perv pedophile.

They are very cunning and that's why they get away with it for so long.  I think the stats show a pedophile has a victim count of approx 60 victims before they get caught.  A school would be like a candy shop to a sugar addict.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: September 20, 2010, 11:47:07 AM »

I'm guessing that maybe Kaine turned over the duties of Terri's party, because he really didn't care to do it, maybe at this time their marriage was already going bad. Or he is no good at party planning could be a reason too.

Very possible.

I just don't see a control freak when I look at Kaine.  In fact, when I look at all the photos in facebook in Terri's album, Terri looks more like the control freak to me. 

I cannot in my wildest dreams imagine Kaine as a control freak.

Honestly, when I look at Terri in combination with her body builder persona, I see dominatrix.  JMHO.
Morning Monkeys

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: September 20, 2010, 11:49:10 AM »

I was in a good mood, now I have totally pissed myself off with the content of my post!! 

I seriously hate it that children have to pay the price for our lax of morals in our society.  And our leniency on these Sexual Offenders/Predators!

People need to get a fire under their a$$es and demand change!

Ok, I feel better now.  Coffee, anyone?

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: September 20, 2010, 12:23:15 PM »

Kyron dropped from the school roster.

Sad.

I know many people want Kyron's name to remain in the roster, but what's the use?

He's been missing and everyone knows it. So why call out his name every morning, something that could be a reminder to the other kids of what happened and make them feel a little uneasy.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Kyron-Horman-dropped-from-school-roster/X1Mt6uwR9kCeKgQrQMvw-w.cspx

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: September 20, 2010, 12:32:06 PM »

I could take a stab at who is more of a control freak (Kaine or Terri) but if something I have learned from past experiences is that sometimes people behave differently in public than they do in the privacy of their own home, when no one is looking.

Having an idea of who the control freak may give us a microscopic sense of who could've harmed Kyron.

But, whether one or the other is, or is not, the control freak in the family, one child is missing and NO MATTER who the CF is... there is NO excuse for anyone harming an innocent little boy.

Whoever did it better fess up now, or wait until the body is found and face the consequences -- hopefully the death penalty.

So, the expensive lawyer better earn his money and advice his client of what's best for her.

JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #505 on: September 20, 2010, 12:34:29 PM »

Sad.

I know many people want Kyron's name to remain in the roster, but what's the use?

He's been missing and everyone knows it. So why call out his name every morning, something that could be a reminder to the other kids of what happened and make them feel a little uneasy.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Kyron-Horman-dropped-from-school-roster/X1Mt6uwR9kCeKgQrQMvw-w.cspx

I think for the rest of the kids in the classroom it would be terribly upsetting to call his name out every morning. For some kids this may cause harm especially very sensitive kids.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: September 20, 2010, 12:39:07 PM »

Sad.

I think for the rest of the kids in the classroom it would be terribly upsetting to call his name out every morning. For some kids this may cause harm especially very sensitive kids.
i totally agree! poor Kyron.

I saw his mom and step father labor day weekend, was sad that Kyron couldnt be there playing with the kids (and adults) just really sad to think of all the things that could be, and to wonder why someone was so selfish....

PS i miss you no rose, hope you have been well
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: September 20, 2010, 12:41:58 PM »

Sad.

i totally agree! poor Kyron.

I saw his mom and step father labor day weekend, was sad that Kyron couldnt be there playing with the kids (and adults) just really sad to think of all the things that could be, and to wonder why someone was so selfish....

PS i miss you no rose, hope you have been well
I hope all is well with you, missed you also.  Where did you see his mom and stepdad at over Labor Day?
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: September 20, 2010, 12:48:17 PM »

camping, we live in the same town and i have family (future in laws) who are in the same police department, A LOT of the detectives and other LE all go camping together.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: September 20, 2010, 12:50:26 PM »

camping, we live in the same town and i have family (future in laws) who are in the same police department, A LOT of the detectives and other LE all go camping together.
Thank-you
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: September 20, 2010, 12:53:21 PM »

Thank-you

I'm glad they can get away and have some down time, away from the public- you know they are extremely stressed out and heartbroken over Kyron's disappearance.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: September 20, 2010, 01:00:37 PM »

Thank-you

Now i dont want to be misleading, i dont know them personally, and wasnt introduced, but Deseri (sorry not sure of sp) was pointed out to me and i briefly spoke with Tony as peanut (my puppy) was trying to kiss their dog (who i was informed doesnt like lil dogs ).

most of us were watching the game together, all camp mingle and play games and such...

they do have alot of support down here, people were wearing Kyron's missing shirt.

i also admire them for being in a some what relaxing normal situation as it was a few days short of his birthday 
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: September 20, 2010, 01:01:04 PM »

The solitude of nature can bring them peace, away from the TV, computer, etc... at least a little, for awhile.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #513 on: September 20, 2010, 01:07:36 PM »

Bearlyhere-I was thinking Terri could have swapped cars after the Freddie's visit.  She could have driven the truck to the school, done whatever, drove to Freddie's, and then switched cars (assuming Intel has no parking lot security/gate guards).  Theoretically, she could have used the car and returned it to the same parking spot (as I've done with my spouse's before) in plenty of time before Kaine left (car cooled).  She had a good hour to play with between the Freddie's receipt and the gym.  I'm wondering if she picked Dede up, got the car, did whatever, dropped the car off, dropped Dede off, and headed to the gym?  Dede's car was supposedly on the property, but Dede wasn't (per the home owner and her co-worker).  In light of Dede's "absence", she either met someone on the property and did whatever or someone provided the means for her to leave the property (picked her up and dropped her back off).  JMO  Just trying to think through how someone could have spotted the mustang and a white truck simultaneously on Sauvie.  I'm wondering if Intel has parking lot surveillance video for June 4th and what it shows, and the same for the gym.  Just hinking out loud.  All MOO 

Also ISpy, LE said in that presser on the 12th they wanted any witnesses seeing her in the area of those 5 roads between 10:15 and 10:45am.  Those roads all lead to Newberry which like I said earlier merges with Hwy #30 very close to the SI bridge. 

In other words I think this would fit into the timeline.

PS:  My boss's wife works at Intel.  I'll call her in the morning and ask about the security measures one would encounter getting in and out of the parking lot there.  So we know what bldg he worked in?  Maybe engineering is enough.

This is the Intel campus that Kaine works at

Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, works at Intel's main administrative facility in Oregon, the Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, the company said.

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/missing-children-f37/kyron-horman-7-yo-portland-or-t6891.htm

Here is a link to the campus on google

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=intel+jones+farm+map&ie=UTF8&ll=45.542743,-122.961549&spn=0.003411,0.006899&t=h&z=17

I hope this helps you some.  I'm always amazed what I can find thru Google.  Just amazing. I was so proud and excited the day they picked up my website.  Sorry O/T

What a peach you are Lazydog,  I'll be in the office at 1pm and will call her this afternoon.  I'll have some info tonight.
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: September 20, 2010, 01:09:09 PM »

I could take a stab at who is more of a control freak (Kaine or Terri) but if something I have learned from past experiences is that sometimes people behave differently in public than they do in the privacy of their own home, when no one is looking.

Having an idea of who the control freak may give us a microscopic sense of who could've harmed Kyron.

But, whether one or the other is, or is not, the control freak in the family, one child is missing and NO MATTER who the CF is... there is NO excuse for anyone harming an innocent little boy.

Whoever did it better fess up now, or wait until the body is found and face the consequences -- hopefully the death penalty.

So, the expensive lawyer better earn his money and advice his client of what's best for her.

JMO

yes i was thinking they will probably get charged with the death penalty because this was premeditated. better try to get a plea in early.

when you're going through hell, just keep going
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: September 20, 2010, 01:11:34 PM »

Yes - this email from Terri;

I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

http://www.terrihorman.com/2010/08/terri-hormans-emails-surrounding-kyrons.html

I can't find a real news link at the moment so this will have to do.  I think she sent this email out 06/05/2010 the day after.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

..(stensen lawn tech) He said he remembers that even with the science fair taking place that morning things didn’t seem particularly chaotic.
“It seemed like just a pretty normal day,” he said. “It was kind of damp and wet. It had been...

hope i didnt add more confusion, i posted that to show that almost everything th has said about kyron being missing has been contradicted by someone else. i think when the gj people that testified dont have to keep quiet anymore we will find that the teachers and others in this case will totally contradict everything she has said. hoping they will find Kyron soon, and i could sit around and listen to what these people have testified to.

Amen to that!  I was reading Blinkoncrime last night and she seems pretty set on one of these two (Rudy or Dave) as the one - I don't know.  I can clearly see just Terri alone still with no help.  I hope not but either way as long as we get the bad guy I'll be happy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: September 20, 2010, 01:14:43 PM »

Yes - this email from Terri;

I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

http://www.terrihorman.com/2010/08/terri-hormans-emails-surrounding-kyrons.html

I can't find a real news link at the moment so this will have to do.  I think she sent this email out 06/05/2010 the day after.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

..(stensen lawn tech) He said he remembers that even with the science fair taking place that morning things didn’t seem particularly chaotic.
“It seemed like just a pretty normal day,” he said. “It was kind of damp and wet. It had been...

hope i didnt add more confusion, i posted that to show that almost everything th has said about kyron being missing has been contradicted by someone else. i think when the gj people that testified dont have to keep quiet anymore we will find that the teachers and others in this case will totally contradict everything she has said. hoping they will find Kyron soon, and i could sit around and listen to what these people have testified to.

Amen to that!  I was reading Blinkoncrime last night and she seems pretty set on one of these two (Rudy or Dave) as the one - I don't know.  I can clearly see just Terri alone still with no help.  I hope not but either way as long as we get the bad guy I'll be happy.
Dave the groundskeeper?    Must admit he gave me the creeps, but not in that way, taking a child. Honestly don't know what to think about this case, and just get more confused. Would Kyron have known Dave? Please correct me if I'm wrong if Dave is not the groundskeeper, having trouble remembering names lately 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: September 20, 2010, 01:18:41 PM »

Puzzler~

Been trying to hunt down that statement about someone seeing Kyron by a fence.  Nothing so far.  Send me an email to that address I posted earlier.

I've never read about that either, him being seen by a fence.

It was just a sentance within a story...We had mentioned something about it could have been another student that looked like Kyron. Nobody recalls this?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: September 20, 2010, 01:19:32 PM »

I'm guessing that maybe Kaine turned over the duties of Terri's party, because he really didn't care to do it, maybe at this time their marriage was already going bad. Or he is no good at party planning could be a reason too.

Very possible.

I just don't see a control freak when I look at Kaine.  In fact, when I look at all the photos in facebook in Terri's album, Terri looks more like the control freak to me. 

I cannot in my wildest dreams imagine Kaine as a control freak.

Honestly, when I look at Terri in combination with her body builder persona, I see dominatrix.  JMHO.
Morning Monkeys

Good day Monkeys.  I so agree.  Kaine seems to have a much more passive personality then Terri.  It appears Terri ran that show at home. 

I keep going back to the time Terri's appearance started to change so drastically...was it around March, April.  Something happened then within her world that shook her to her core..and it wasn't James leaving as she told her gym friends.

I also do not believe she had PPD as she told Kaine.  Desiree never believed it, because she said Terri was out and about too much to be depressed, emailing her 5 times a day, keeping up the lies she told.  I wonder how Desiree handled that?  Did she let Kaine know I am getting inundated with emails from Terri about you, about Kyron's teacher..what's up?  Or did she just let it go and figure that Kaine could sort through this himself?  I am not downing or doubting Desiree in anyway....I think she had throughly had it with Terri long before this.

Somehow I think Terri was able to keep everyone compartmentalized to a degree so they didn't compare notes.  Is that why Terri dropped off James and Kyron, and not Kaine..because she didn't want them to compare notes?

I think Terri is a very sneaky person..someone who had no close friends..given Dede who hadn't talked to her since March is the one that came to her rescue when her parents left to go home.  Why didn't Terri just leave then ..why did she have to wait to be kicked out by the lawyers?  Because this was her house and she was going to be inconvenienced by Kyron's disappearance..she'd rather inconvenience everyone else..friends , her husband and her own daughter.

I believe Terri was a drug user and addicted to sex and alcohol as well.  I think she had reached the point of spinning out of control, she was willingly to put a hit on her husband rather then divorce him.  She was willing to sacrifice Kyron rather then herself or her children. 

I don't believe Rudy was the only person she approached to hit Kaine.  Why stop just because someone tells you to get a divorce?  She could have thought of that on her own.

I think she met some very unsavory people in her quest to find someone to murder Kaine..nice guys do not do that kind of work.  Thus the vampire was invited into the house.
For whatever reason, money possibly, she changed her mind and they couldn't have Terri running around Portland knowing they did things like that.  They needed something from her to gain her silence..that something was Kyron.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: September 20, 2010, 01:32:13 PM »

Gypsydd can you further your theory to why she is clammd up now?   Why has she not turned them in and gone into protective custody?  What is your thought on that?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.