April 28, 2024, 04:20:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215916 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: September 20, 2010, 01:42:42 PM »

As I sit and think, Terri is a "me"-woman and Kaine is a "me"-man.  Who cared for the kids?  Terri mostly.  That was not good for the kids from what we have learned.  You have to give up your "me"-ness when you get married, and you have to give up your "me"-ness, even your "us"-ness when you have children.  The dynamics change each time because you are now committed to another person or people.  It is family, not famil-"me."  It can not work that way.

Kaine may have left Kyron down when Desiree was pregnant, but he sure is making up for it now.  I hope he is seeking help for things that are beyond his control.  He is so used to being in control, I hope he knows it is not a weakness to ask for help.  He needs to do so right away.  I am worried about him.

Everyone keeps saying this and I don't see it.

Why would someone so "used to being in control", turn over control of Terri's 40th birthday party to Terri's girlfriends?

Because, as I have been told over and over, women handle the social things.

When I look at him now, he is trying so hard to control himself, it makes me so sad.  Desiree is much better at expressing herself and letting go.

I didn't say controlling, just in control of himself and being the man.

Would you say he is out of control?  I don't see that.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: September 20, 2010, 01:43:07 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!  As you are working here today I thought you might need a break and a little chuckle.  I posted a copy of an email I received. I thought it might be a great idea and found it to be hilarious. 

Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #55 6/18/10 -
« Reply #732 on: September 19, 2010, 07:13:11 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6981.720
  Morning again Lazydog,  How funny ~  A bonus was seeing the beautiful little fille you sold.  Adorable ;}
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: September 20, 2010, 01:47:24 PM »

As I sit and think, Terri is a "me"-woman and Kaine is a "me"-man.  Who cared for the kids?  Terri mostly.  That was not good for the kids from what we have learned.  You have to give up your "me"-ness when you get married, and you have to give up your "me"-ness, even your "us"-ness when you have children.  The dynamics change each time because you are now committed to another person or people.  It is family, not famil-"me."  It can not work that way.

Kaine may have left Kyron down when Desiree was pregnant, but he sure is making up for it now.  I hope he is seeking help for things that are beyond his control.  He is so used to being in control, I hope he knows it is not a weakness to ask for help.  He needs to do so right away.  I am worried about him.

Why would someone so "used to being in control", turn over control of Terri's 40th birthday party to Terri's girlfriends?

I don't see it either. I think someone made the statement about his needing to be in control, and others followed. He seems to me to be more quiet and thoughtful.

There are many examples of Terri's need to be in control, yet the control finger is pointed at Kaine. Point it at Terri.
I agree about Kaine but thought the way he shut out the 2 papers from the family pressers was a bit unusual.  As with everyone who is suddenly cast into the spotlight when tragedy strikes, it must be difficult to deal with everything.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: September 20, 2010, 01:52:27 PM »

Yes - this email from Terri;

I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

http://www.terrihorman.com/2010/08/terri-hormans-emails-surrounding-kyrons.html

I can't find a real news link at the moment so this will have to do.  I think she sent this email out 06/05/2010 the day after.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

..(stensen lawn tech) He said he remembers that even with the science fair taking place that morning things didn’t seem particularly chaotic.
“It seemed like just a pretty normal day,” he said. “It was kind of damp and wet. It had been...

hope i didnt add more confusion, i posted that to show that almost everything th has said about kyron being missing has been contradicted by someone else. i think when the gj people that testified dont have to keep quiet anymore we will find that the teachers and others in this case will totally contradict everything she has said. hoping they will find Kyron soon, and i could sit around and listen to what these people have testified to.

Amen to that!  I was reading Blinkoncrime last night and she seems pretty set on one of these two (Rudy or Dave) as the one - I don't know.  I can clearly see just Terri alone still with no help.  I hope not but either way as long as we get the bad guy I'll be happy.
Dave the groundskeeper?    Must admit he gave me the creeps, but not in that way, taking a child. Honestly don't know what to think about this case, and just get more confused. Would Kyron have known Dave? Please correct me if I'm wrong if Dave is not the groundskeeper, having trouble remembering names lately 

yes that guy...I think he's called the turf something or other ha ha ha.

I think they are circling more around the LS - Rudy Sanchez(?) that Terri hired for the MFH plot or an associate of his as the one who took Kyron.  I'm over there reading now trying to catch up from last night. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: September 20, 2010, 01:58:51 PM »

Gypsydd can you further your theory to why she is clammed up now?   Why has she not turned them in and gone into protective custody?  What is your thought on that?   

Because Kyron settled whatever debt she had too these individuals..JMHO.

I think she actively played a role in setting the stage for this..the Kyron not listening at school..so the entire family has to get Kyron to understand he needs to listen to any adult in a school setting...I think that is a clincher for Desiree.

Then the so called confusion over a doc appt that neither Kaine nor Desiree knew anything about.  The talent show in the afternoon, which Kyron was to be in..that neither Kaine nor Desiree knew anything about.  For someone who emails 5x per day to Desiree this was conveniently never discussed with Desiree or Kaine.

His friend at school knowing he would not be in class that day..means Kyron knew he was going somewhere that day..doc appt, fishing , picnic ..who knows.

But I truly believe Terri was grooming him for this specific date and time that he disappeared.  So she is an accomplice..as along as she keeps quiet, the vampires don't come back and LE can't prove anything thus far..in her mind that is.

I think she is under police watch at her parents house..LE said in the last presser that LE in Rose..something would continue to be involved.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: September 20, 2010, 02:02:10 PM »

I don't see it either. I think someone made the statement about his needing to be in control, and others followed. He seems to me to be more quiet and thoughtful.

There are many examples of Terri's need to be in control, yet the control finger is pointed at Kaine. Point it at Terri.

I think Terri is out of control.  I don't see her as a woman who is in control of herself at all.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: September 20, 2010, 02:04:12 PM »

I agree about Kaine but thought the way he shut out the 2 papers from the family pressers was a bit unusual.  As with everyone who is suddenly cast into the spotlight when tragedy strikes, it must be difficult to deal with everything.

Scandi to me it would be interesting to look at the date of that presser where he would not allow the Orgoniian and the WW.  This was right before the murder for hire plot and Rudy were outed.  It was right before this that the Oregonian had sent the reporter to their house and Terri talked to him outside where he brought up the landscaping..which made many here after the fact go whoa..we think he had a source tip him off.  I think Kaine was told by LE, possibly through Tony, to not include them in the presser for fear this would come out before they did there sting..

Does anyone have the date of that presser?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: September 20, 2010, 02:07:05 PM »

Sorry it was the WW who sent the reporter to do the interview discussing the front yard ..etc.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: September 20, 2010, 02:07:32 PM »

Gypsydd can you further your theory to why she is clammed up now?   Why has she not turned them in and gone into protective custody?  What is your thought on that?   

Because Kyron settled whatever debt she had too these individuals..JMHO.

I think she actively played a role in setting the stage for this..the Kyron not listening at school..so the entire family has to get Kyron to understand he needs to listen to any adult in a school setting...I think that is a clincher for Desiree.

Then the so called confusion over a doc appt that neither Kaine nor Desiree knew anything about.  The talent show in the afternoon, which Kyron was to be in..that neither Kaine nor Desiree knew anything about.  For someone who emails 5x per day to Desiree this was conveniently never discussed with Desiree or Kaine.

His friend at school knowing he would not be in class that day..means Kyron knew he was going somewhere that day..doc appt, fishing , picnic ..who knows.

But I truly believe Terri was grooming him for this specific date and time that he disappeared.  So she is an accomplice..as along as she keeps quiet, the vampires don't come back and LE can't prove anything thus far..in her mind that is.

I think she is under police watch at her parents house..LE said in the last presser that LE in Rose..something would continue to be involved.

Thank you!  I have been reading this theory but never heard Terri tied directly to it as an accomplice.  Now this makes sense and I can see it.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: September 20, 2010, 02:14:34 PM »

Puzzler~

Been trying to hunt down that statement about someone seeing Kyron by a fence.  Nothing so far.  Send me an email to that address I posted earlier.

I've never read about that either, him being seen by a fence.

It was just a sentance within a story...We had mentioned something about it could have been another student that looked like Kyron. Nobody recalls this?

No and I can't locate it either.  If you, or anyone, comes across it, please post the link!
TIA

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: September 20, 2010, 02:15:58 PM »

Is Kaine a controlling person? Can't answer that as we don't really know him.

There could be many reasons for his not planning a party for Terri. Perhaps he didn't want to, didn't have the time, didn't like to plan parties. I don't think that speaks to his not being controlling.

I am not sure what is going on in this case right now. Too many unanswered questions and assumptions to be honest.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #531 on: September 20, 2010, 02:28:55 PM »

Thank-you fatcatlurker, appreciate it. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #532 on: September 20, 2010, 02:30:07 PM »

There could be many reasons for his not planning a party for Terri. Perhaps he didn't want to, didn't have the time, didn't like to plan parties. I don't think that speaks to his not being controlling.

I am not sure what is going on in this case right now. Too many unanswered questions and assumptions to be honest.
I feel the same way you do. I'm sitting patiently for more info to come out, at least I pray more info comes out for Kyron's sake  an angelic monkey
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: September 20, 2010, 02:30:50 PM »

This taken from the first thread of this case. Who is Kyrons portland aunt that supposedly wrote this?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.0
Scared Monkey

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2010, 10:24:49 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the comment section of this article: http://www.katu.com/news/local/95669809.html#idc-cover

Quote by KittysAunt:

I am good friends with the missing boy Kyron and I need to fill in some blanks for your posters. Kyron lives in a marvelous home and is taken care of by two wonderful parents. He has a baby sister and an older brother and loves his stepmom dearly. There is nothing but support for him at home and this is a terrible shock that has happened. Stop turning everything into a CSI story line. What they didn't say is that Kyron's backpack and jacket were found in his classroom, so the something fishy is coming form the school who never reported him missing. The children pointed out to the teacher that Kyron was missing and she never called his parents. I am worried sick and the last thing anyone needs to do is point at the parents ... this time, the school dropped the ball and a child is out in the darkness possibly alone or possibly abducted. Keep your facts straight before you start the witch hunt. Kyron's Portland Aunt 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: September 20, 2010, 02:45:00 PM »

This taken from the first thread of this case. Who is Kyrons portland aunt that supposedly wrote this?

Scared Monkey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the comment section of this article: http://www.katu.com/news/local/95669809.html#idc-cover

Quote by KittysAunt:

I am good friends with the missing boy Kyron and I need to fill in some blanks for your posters. Kyron lives in a marvelous home and is taken care of by two wonderful parents. He has a baby sister and an older brother and loves his stepmom dearly. There is nothing but support for him at home and this is a terrible shock that has happened. Stop turning everything into a CSI story line. What they didn't say is that Kyron's backpack and jacket were found in his classroom, so the something fishy is coming form the school who never reported him missing. The children pointed out to the teacher that Kyron was missing and she never called his parents. I am worried sick and the last thing anyone needs to do is point at the parents ... this time, the school dropped the ball and a child is out in the darkness possibly alone or possibly abducted. Keep your facts straight before you start the witch hunt. Kyron's Portland Aunt 

Possibly not an Aunt at all related to the family, but a friend of Terri's who the kids called Aunt? 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: September 20, 2010, 02:47:03 PM »

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools-c/profiles/?id=186#baprg

SNIPPED:

•We have a before and after school care program that provides parents with the option of dropping students off as early as 7:00 AM and picking them up as late as 6:00 PM. This is a fee-for-service program that is well established and utilized by many Skyline families.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: September 20, 2010, 02:53:11 PM »

Here is a link to the WW article where the reporter asks Terri about the landscaping.  If I am right this is close to the date of the presser that WW and the Oregonian were tossed from...the date is June 23rd.. the date of the sting was june 26.  This article was held for a few days before it was printed.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/28/a-visit-with-terri-moulton-horman-and-whats-changed-at-the-house-this-week/

snip/

As part of our reporting on the search for Kyron Horman, we stopped by the home last week where the missing 7-year-old boy lived with his dad, Kaine Horman, and stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman.

The house is on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road, just off Cornelius Pass. There’s a winding gravel lane off Sheltered Nook Road leading up into the woods that feeds several driveways, including the Hormans’. When I visited on the afternoon of June 23, a lone cameraman from KOIN TV sat at the side of Sheltered Nook Road. He said most reporters don’t go past this point.

I walked up the gravel lane and took a left turn up the Hormans’ driveway. The gate was open, and there were no signs barring entry.

/snip

and

snip/

Law-enforcement sources have told WW the investigation into Kyron’s disappearance has increasingly focused on Horman. When I visited, she told us investigators have asked her not to discuss the case with the media. She also declined to talk about her reaction to Kyron’s disappearance or details about her family.

That left us with small talk. I complimented her on the family’s hilly one-acre yard, asking whether the family might be planning to make a large unmowed patch at the center into a garden. She said no, and commented on the difficulties of keeping up the property.
While we were talking, Kiara was following the cat toward a shed at the edge of the woods. Horman looked up, saw that Kiara had wandered about 30 feet away from her, and ran to pick the girl up.

Horman declined once again to answer questions about her family. With nothing much left to say, I gave her my card, wished her a good day and walked back down the driveway.

After Kyron’s biological parents gave a series of TV interviews two days later, on June 25, I returned to Sheltered Nook Road today hoping Horman might have reconsidered talking to a reporter. Again there was a TV cameraman.

But one thing had changed in the five days since my first visit. Today there were four signs posted along the driveway in bright orange letters, warning visitors to stay away.

The gate was open, but I did as the signs said and kept out.

/snip

Just some more food for thought.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: September 20, 2010, 03:01:23 PM »

I have personal experience with  "controlling" persone and believe you me, they can act very differently behind closed doors than they do in public.  They can fool all your friends even.  Tis a fact! 

You cannot tell by the way a person acts on their best behaviour in front of a TV camera for a few minutes that that is indicative of the way a person is when no one is watching them.

Do I know if Kaine is controlling? No.  Do I think he is? Yes.

He immediately was on the "don't talk to press - both with family and co-workers".  When your child has gone missing and you want everyone to keep quiet?  No, I don't understand that. Nothing will make me understand why Kaine was so contolling of the press - even to the point of wanting to ban the larger press outlets - there IS something up with that that we don't know yet.  Hopefully, we'll find out when LE is through investigating this case.

When Kaine does talk to press, he makes statements that LE turns around and disputes or distances themselves from Kaine's statements.  What's up with that?!?

We hear that Terri didn't speak out at the beginning because Kaine didn't want her to and, yet, many are vocal about how terrible it was that Terri didn't speak out.  Further, I don't believe I've read anywhere that anyone thinks that Kaine shouldn't have told Terri to keep silent.  Just that it was bad that Terri did keep silent.

I'm not a Terri "supporter". I'm a truth supporter. I don't see any solid truth at this point.  LE doesn't either or there would have already been an arrest.  Recently in the news LE said "what we need is some concrete evidence" (or words to that effect).  Often it's said here that we're hunting for the truth.  The truth is that LE is still looking for concrete evidence.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: September 20, 2010, 03:03:24 PM »

Scared Monkey

Quote by KittysAunt:

Possibly not an Aunt at all related to the family, but a friend of Terri's who the kids called Aunt? 

Maybe...but some interesting comments about the school in her post.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: September 20, 2010, 03:09:13 PM »

I am on a mission to find the article that stated that about Kyron was seen by a fence. All I can find is Wykes mentioning of why Kyron was seen up to 3 hours later that morning but I cannot find what she is referencing it too because nothing before that posted had mentioned it. Not sure if something got accidently deleted or perhaps snipped because of the copy right thing? But at least I found this little bit.

BTW, many of the same questions where being asked on June 7th that we are asking now on Sept 20 but there seemed to be more focus on the school screwing up. Funny how that is not really talked about that much. I think I am going to do some research into how many state laws this school district violated by not having the proper safety laws in order. Fact is, who ever planned his did so because they felt they could get away with it at this school. The school has some responsibility.   

« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2010, 01:58:56 PM » 

Why haven't we heard anything from the father or step mom?  Family spokesperson?  Nuttin. 

Not even the principal of the school has spoken. Why not? 

Why was the step mom playing a game on the computer after realizing Kyron had been missing all day?  What parent could do that?

Sounds to me like she wasn't working outside the home, had supposedly run errands after the science fair.  Kryon was to be in the talent show that afternoon, guess Terri didn't have plans to watch him, or she would have known then he was missing.  Why wouldn't she go watch him, give him support? 

VERY odd the later time for Kryon's being sighted at the school.  That's up to three more hours that he could have been wandering around the hallways, etc with no staff sighting him.   A teacher, seeing him roaming around, would likely have taken him back to class.  I realize it was a busy day, yet where were all the staff?  Security?  Janitors?  Lunchlady?  Playground monitors?  FGS!!! 

LE has said that they searched the area outside the school as soon as they were notified. Again the next day as well.  Still haven't heard LE or the school spokesperson say if they searched every inch of the INSIDE of the school.  One would think the inside would have been thoroughly searched, yet that hasn't been mentioned. 

Am hoping that they didn't just run into a room, glance around, then run into the next.  Lots of nooks and crannies to hide....... or be hidden by someone else.  Storage areas, crawl spaces, maintenance areas, etc. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.