April 28, 2024, 12:10:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215906 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: September 20, 2010, 03:14:15 PM »

This taken from the first thread of this case. Who is Kyrons portland aunt that supposedly wrote this?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.0
Scared Monkey

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2010, 10:24:49 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the comment section of this article: http://www.katu.com/news/local/95669809.html#idc-cover

Quote by KittysAunt:

I am good friends with the missing boy Kyron and I need to fill in some blanks for your posters. Kyron lives in a marvelous home and is taken care of by two wonderful parents. He has a baby sister and an older brother and loves his stepmom dearly. There is nothing but support for him at home and this is a terrible shock that has happened. Stop turning everything into a CSI story line. What they didn't say is that Kyron's backpack and jacket were found in his classroom, so the something fishy is coming form the school who never reported him missing. The children pointed out to the teacher that Kyron was missing and she never called his parents. I am worried sick and the last thing anyone needs to do is point at the parents ... this time, the school dropped the ball and a child is out in the darkness possibly alone or possibly abducted. Keep your facts straight before you start the witch hunt. Kyron's Portland Aunt 

Possibly not an Aunt at all related to the family, but a friend of Terri's who the kids called Aunt? 

Maybe...but some interesting comments about the school in her post.

'

AT this time it seems Desiree's sister was making comments in the press, could it be her?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: September 20, 2010, 03:19:43 PM »

Kitty's(Kiara) Aunt would be Terri's Sister or Sister in Law, just a guess.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: September 20, 2010, 03:36:22 PM »

Is Kaine a controlling person? Can't answer that as we don't really know him.

There could be many reasons for his not planning a party for Terri. Perhaps he didn't want to, didn't have the time, didn't like to plan parties. I don't think that speaks to his not being controlling.

I am not sure what is going on in this case right now. Too many unanswered questions and assumptions to be honest.

I have personal experience with  "controlling" persone and believe you me, they can act very differently behind closed doors than they do in public.  They can fool all your friends even.  Tis a fact! 

You cannot tell by the way a person acts on their best behaviour in front of a TV camera for a few minutes that that is indicative of the way a person is when no one is watching them.

Do I know if Kaine is controlling? No.  Do I think he is? Yes.

He immediately was on the "don't talk to press - both with family and co-workers".  When your child has gone missing and you want everyone to keep quiet?  No, I don't understand that. Nothing will make me understand why Kaine was so contolling of the press - even to the point of wanting to ban the larger press outlets - there IS something up with that that we don't know yet.  Hopefully, we'll find out when LE is through investigating this case.

When Kaine does talk to press, he makes statements that LE turns around and disputes or distances themselves from Kaine's statements.  What's up with that?!?

We hear that Terri didn't speak out at the beginning because Kaine didn't want her to and, yet, many are vocal about how terrible it was that Terri didn't speak out.  Further, I don't believe I've read anywhere that anyone thinks that Kaine shouldn't have told Terri to keep silent.  Just that it was bad that Terri did keep silent.

I'm not a Terri "supporter". I'm a truth supporter. I don't see any solid truth at this point.  LE doesn't either or there would have already been an arrest.  Recently in the news LE said "what we need is some concrete evidence" (or words to that effect).  Often it's said here that we're hunting for the truth.  The truth is that LE is still looking for concrete evidence.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: September 20, 2010, 03:39:57 PM »

since this 06/05/2010 email from a loving/caring AuntKitty we have;

Terri Horman Sexting wks after Kyron goes missing.

Murder for Hire Plot by Terri.

Timelines with holes in it Terri cannot clear up.

2 rumored failed LDT and the third she walked out on(which Terri supposedly said all on her own to the family-about failing - btw who does that?!)

Terri and Friends buy Bat phones the day after Kyron went missing for "their privacy" in the middle of missing child investigation.

Too many to count inconsistancies & changed stories-emails sent out 06/05/2010 alone all contradict each other.

Lawyer I could care less about I'd lawyer up too.  BBBBUUUuutttt the woman has clammed up.  As many here have stated were she innocent and her son is missing and daughter taken from her ... she should be screaming from the roof tops but we have "NADA"

In my mind Terri looks real good as a suspect in this case with or without physical/forensic evidence and clearly LE thinks so.  Kaine, Desiree and Tony Young state they were all cleared in 4 days from LE and from all pressors I would say that still holds true.  I am not going to be kind nor hold back any sentiment/emotion.

I am here for Kyron not to make sure Terri and her friends don't get their feelings hurt or their public information/privacy invaded.  I would expect no less if I were in her shoes and followed her actions in a missing child investigation.  I would hope all of us would feel this way for the sake of vulnerable child.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: September 20, 2010, 03:42:52 PM »

I am on a mission to find the article that stated that about Kyron was seen by a fence. All I can find is Wykes mentioning of why Kyron was seen up to 3 hours later that morning but I cannot find what she is referencing it too because nothing before that posted had mentioned it. Not sure if something got accidently deleted or perhaps snipped because of the copy right thing? But at least I found this little bit.

BTW, many of the same questions where being asked on June 7th that we are asking now on Sept 20 but there seemed to be more focus on the school screwing up. Funny how that is not really talked about that much. I think I am going to do some research into how many state laws this school district violated by not having the proper safety laws in order. Fact is, who ever planned his did so because they felt they could get away with it at this school. The school has some responsibility.   

« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2010, 01:58:56 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why haven't we heard anything from the father or step mom?  Family spokesperson?  Nuttin. 

Not even the principal of the school has spoken. Why not? 

Why was the step mom playing a game on the computer after realizing Kyron had been missing all day?  What parent could do that?

Sounds to me like she wasn't working outside the home, had supposedly run errands after the science fair.  Kryon was to be in the talent show that afternoon, guess Terri didn't have plans to watch him, or she would have known then he was missing.  Why wouldn't she go watch him, give him support? 

VERY odd the later time for Kryon's being sighted at the school.  That's up to three more hours that he could have been wandering around the hallways, etc with no staff sighting him.   A teacher, seeing him roaming around, would likely have taken him back to class.  I realize it was a busy day, yet where were all the staff?  Security?  Janitors?  Lunchlady?  Playground monitors?  FGS!!! 

LE has said that they searched the area outside the school as soon as they were notified. Again the next day as well.  Still haven't heard LE or the school spokesperson say if they searched every inch of the INSIDE of the school.  One would think the inside would have been thoroughly searched, yet that hasn't been mentioned. 

Am hoping that they didn't just run into a room, glance around, then run into the next.  Lots of nooks and crannies to hide....... or be hidden by someone else.  Storage areas, crawl spaces, maintenance areas, etc. 

Thank you for reposting that, TracyGirl!  And you are correct, we are still asking the same questions!!  What's up with that?

Where is Kyron?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: September 20, 2010, 03:43:03 PM »

This taken from the first thread of this case. Who is Kyrons portland aunt that supposedly wrote this?

Scared Monkey

From the comment section of this article: http://www.katu.com/news/local/95669809.html#idc-cover

Quote by KittysAunt:

I am good friends with the missing boy Kyron and I need to fill in some blanks for your posters. Kyron lives in a marvelous home and is taken care of by two wonderful parents. He has a baby sister and an older brother and loves his stepmom dearly. There is nothing but support for him at home and this is a terrible shock that has happened. Stop turning everything into a CSI story line. What they didn't say is that Kyron's backpack and jacket were found in his classroom, so the something fishy is coming form the school who never reported him missing. The children pointed out to the teacher that Kyron was missing and she never called his parents. I am worried sick and the last thing anyone needs to do is point at the parents ... this time, the school dropped the ball and a child is out in the darkness possibly alone or possibly abducted. Keep your facts straight before you start the witch hunt. Kyron's Portland Aunt 

Possibly not an Aunt at all related to the family, but a friend of Terri's who the kids called Aunt? 

'

AT this time it seems Desiree's sister was making comments in the press, could it be her?

Could be..but why would Desiree's sistter call herself Kitty's aunt..Kitty is no relation to Desiree or her sister at all..right?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: September 20, 2010, 03:44:14 PM »

As I sit and think, Terri is a "me"-woman and Kaine is a "me"-man.  Who cared for the kids?  Terri mostly.  That was not good for the kids from what we have learned.  You have to give up your "me"-ness when you get married, and you have to give up your "me"-ness, even your "us"-ness when you have children.  The dynamics change each time because you are now committed to another person or people.  It is family, not famil-"me."  It can not work that way.

Kaine may have left Kyron down when Desiree was pregnant, but he sure is making up for it now.  I hope he is seeking help for things that are beyond his control.  He is so used to being in control, I hope he knows it is not a weakness to ask for help.  He needs to do so right away.  I am worried about him.

Everyone keeps saying this and I don't see it.

Why would someone so "used to being in control", turn over control of Terri's 40th birthday party to Terri's girlfriends?

I don't see it either. I think someone made the statement about his needing to be in control, and others followed. He seems to me to be more quiet and thoughtful.

There are many examples of Terri's need to be in control, yet the control finger is pointed at Kaine. Point it at Terri.
I agree about Kaine but thought the way he shut out the 2 papers from the family pressers was a bit unusual.  As with everyone who is suddenly cast into the spotlight when tragedy strikes, it must be difficult to deal with everything.

Scandi to me it would be interesting to look at the date of that presser where he would not allow the Orgoniian and the WW.  This was right before the murder for hire plot and Rudy were outed.  It was right before this that the Oregonian had sent the reporter to their house and Terri talked to him outside where he brought up the landscaping..which made many here after the fact go whoa..we think he had a source tip him off.  I think Kaine was told by LE, possibly through Tony, to not include them in the presser for fear this would come out before they did there sting..

Does anyone have the date of that presser?

Gypsy DD, this might be the one you're looking for - Kaine spells out his ground rules:

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/01/kyron-hormans-family-boots-ww-and-the-oregonian/

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: September 20, 2010, 03:49:17 PM »

I agree with Puzzler and Traceygirl...Kyron went missing at the school.  And that is where the investigation should have begun.  Thorough searches, to include the use of canines, should have been immediately implemented.  If LE did not conduct a thorough search of that school...well that reflects on the quality of their work.  I have read that they did use canines and then the flyers came out asking if anyone had seen Kaine's truck by the service entrance...which leads me to believe that the dogs led searchers through that door and then lost the scent.  Now, LE wants to know if anyone saw another vehicle parked by Kaine's vehicle...so did the dogs lead out the service entrance and go around to the main parking lot?  And since LE has not stated Kyron is deceased...does that mean that the cadeaver dogs did not pick up the scent and Kyron left that school alive?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: September 20, 2010, 03:51:47 PM »

Scared Monkey

Quote by KittysAunt:

'

Could be..but why would Desiree's sistter call herself Kitty's aunt..Kitty is no relation to Desiree or her sister at all..right?

Does Kaine have a sister?  If so, she would be Kitty's aunt...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: September 20, 2010, 03:58:18 PM »

Is it conceivable to anybody here that maybe the reason TH has clammed up and has acted so strange, including using the "bat phones" is because she is aware of corrupt LE?  Could it be that maybe she is scared to speak because she's worried her daughter's safety would be in peril?  

I am in no way a TH fan.  I am just trying to put together possibilities behind her behavior.  And also, what the sheriff alluded to when he said that we would all be surprised at what has been going on.  If in fact there could be corrupt LE that are somehow connected to the kidnapping, I could imagine why the LE has been holding so much info so tightly to their vest, and that things seem to be moving so slowly.  

This is all just speculation on my part.  
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: September 20, 2010, 03:59:03 PM »

I agree with Puzzler and Traceygirl...Kyron went missing at the school.  And that is where the investigation should have begun.  Thorough searches, to include the use of canines, should have been immediately implemented.  If LE did not conduct a thorough search of that school...well that reflects on the quality of their work.  I have read that they did use canines and then the flyers came out asking if anyone had seen Kaine's truck by the service entrance...which leads me to believe that the dogs led searchers through that door and then lost the scent.  Now, LE wants to know if anyone saw another vehicle parked by Kaine's vehicle...so did the dogs lead out the service entrance and go around to the main parking lot?  And since LE has not stated Kyron is deceased...does that mean that the cadeaver dogs did not pick up the scent and Kyron left that school alive?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Media/kyron-horman-missing-disappeared-elementary-school/story?id=10836677

Link for initial school seach.

The FBI and National Guard have been called in to join the search for a 7-year-old Portland, Ore., boy who disappeared from his elementary school after being last seen Friday morning.

Kyron Harmon went to Skyline Elementary School early Friday morning with his step-mother, Terri Moulton Kaine, to participate in a science fair, but no one saw him after she left him, walking down a hallway to his classroom at around 8:45 a.m..
When Kyron did not return home on his school bus as scheduled at 3:30 p.m. Friday June 4, his family called to report that he had not returned home.
The Multnomah County Sherriff's Office was contacted at approximately 4 p.m.
"We definitely got a late start here," sheriff's office spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand said today. "The family didn't know that he wasn't at school, his teacher didn't see him so we are feeling like we are behind the eight-ball here."

Staff at the school said they never saw Kyron after the science fair, and he did not make it to his classroom.
Multnomah County called in the Search and Rescue team to begin their search of the area surrounding the school. As the evening progressed, SearchOne Canine Inc. and officer from the Portland Police Department also joined the search.

The sheriff's office decided to upgrade the search to a Major Crimes Team investigation, which allowed it to deploy more resources, which included resources from Portland Police Bureau, Gresham Police Department, Fairview Police Department, Oregon State Patrol and the FBI.
Search and Rescue resources also expanded to include Mountain Rescue, Yamhill County Canine, along with additional members of the Multnomah County Search and Rescue team and the Portland police air unit.
The search continued through the the night, covering more than 20 miles of roadway and two square miles.
The search resumed today at approximately 7 a.m., and the sherriff's office brought in more support, including search and rescue resources from Washington County Sherriff's Office, Yamhill County Sherriff's Office, Clark County Washington, Pacific NW Search and Rescue, and a National Guard helicopter.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: September 20, 2010, 04:00:47 PM »

Also, sometimes when I watch that family press conference with Terri Horman...I see someone that looks scared and does not know how to act...she seems coached and not sure of her place...almost like she wants to reach out to Desiree...she tries...but looks awkward.  Many are focused on Terri's controlling behavior...maybe she is just trying to control what she is actually allowed to control...people that are often controlled themselves will try to control their exterior surroundings.  Gaslighting...some abusers can be very good at convincing those around them that the person being abused is the crazy one...the one at fault.  Seems as if Kaine put the brakes on Terri or the family initially speaking to the media...supported Terri...then the tables suddenly turned...I wonder how exactly the LE found out about the MFH...I highly doubt that Mr. Sanchez just waltzed into their office and freely revealed the MFH...something seems way off.

Now don't beat me with bananas, monkeys...I am just trying to look at this case from different angles...to go back and see different perceptions.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: September 20, 2010, 04:01:07 PM »

Not sure what type of search dogs were used.  But I'm sure if you look them up there sites may be helpfull as to whether they are SAR dogs or cadaver dogs.  JMO
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: September 20, 2010, 04:06:21 PM »

As I sit and think, Terri is a "me"-woman and Kaine is a "me"-man.  Who cared for the kids?  Terri mostly.  That was not good for the kids from what we have learned.  You have to give up your "me"-ness when you get married, and you have to give up your "me"-ness, even your "us"-ness when you have children.  The dynamics change each time because you are now committed to another person or people.  It is family, not famil-"me."  It can not work that way.

Kaine may have left Kyron down when Desiree was pregnant, but he sure is making up for it now.  I hope he is seeking help for things that are beyond his control.  He is so used to being in control, I hope he knows it is not a weakness to ask for help.  He needs to do so right away.  I am worried about him.

Everyone keeps saying this and I don't see it.

Why would someone so "used to being in control", turn over control of Terri's 40th birthday party to Terri's girlfriends?

I don't see it either. I think someone made the statement about his needing to be in control, and others followed. He seems to me to be more quiet and thoughtful.

There are many examples of Terri's need to be in control, yet the control finger is pointed at Kaine. Point it at Terri.
I agree about Kaine but thought the way he shut out the 2 papers from the family pressers was a bit unusual.  As with everyone who is suddenly cast into the spotlight when tragedy strikes, it must be difficult to deal with everything.

Scandi to me it would be interesting to look at the date of that presser where he would not allow the Orgoniian and the WW.  This was right before the murder for hire plot and Rudy were outed.  It was right before this that the Oregonian had sent the reporter to their house and Terri talked to him outside where he brought up the landscaping..which made many here after the fact go whoa..we think he had a source tip him off.  I think Kaine was told by LE, possibly through Tony, to not include them in the presser for fear this would come out before they did there sting..

Does anyone have the date of that presser?

Gypsy DD, this might be the one you're looking for - Kaine spells out his ground rules:

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/01/kyron-hormans-family-boots-ww-and-the-oregonian/

TY PUZZLER.

THE 23RD THE WW visits Terri and talks keeping up the lawn care, the 26th the sting involving the landscaper happens.  The divorce papers and restraining order are served on the 28th.  The 28th Terri tells a reporter everything is fine here..no problems..gives the reporter a thumbs up.  July 1st Kaine kicks the Oregoian and WW out of the presser.  The next week LE confirms the sting and the divorce scene.

Why would any normal adult tell a reporter things are fine and give a thumbs up when her step son is still missing and she was just served with a restraining order, and divorce papers, while also just going through a sting on the previous Saturday..the 26th?   

Because she was scared and she needed to collect herself, her attorney and her thoughts..but everything was rosy.

I believe the Oregonian and the WW had a heads up on all this from their sources, even the LS and MFH plot prior to the 23rd. LE was still in the house. Which is probably why LE rushed to tell Kaine on the 26th about it and suggest he remove Kiara and himself from the house.  That evening the sting occurs.

I believe that Kaine was advised by LE to not allow the Oregonian and WW into the July 1st presser because they did not want this info in the public arena yet and they were afraid the question would come up.  That is also why LE and Kaine orignally wanted all the questions submitted by email at this time..so LE could control what was presented to the public.

Of course these are just my thoughts..that there was a method behind all that.  Since then Kaine and Desiree have held many press conferences and no one has been kicked out.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: September 20, 2010, 04:07:19 PM »

That is exactly what they did.  Maybe you should go back and read from the very beginning where they were searching. 

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: September 20, 2010, 04:07:43 PM »

And since many have alluded to money as being TH's motivation...well she is married to Kaine...they were a family so money would be a joint motivation...especially if the family is financially struggling.

However, I don't believe that money was the motivation behind Kyron's disappearance...I am heavily leaning toward stranger abduction the more I read about the lax security protocols that were conducted at that school.  Seems more like a crime of opportunity...imho.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: September 20, 2010, 04:10:39 PM »

Not sure what type of search dogs were used.  But I'm sure if you look them up there sites may be helpfull as to whether they are SAR dogs or cadaver dogs.  JMO

Hopefully, it was SAR dogs as it was stated to be "initial" school search.  Surely, they would be looking for Kyron's scent to trail him in hopes of finding him right away.

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: September 20, 2010, 04:10:57 PM »

That is exactly what they did.  Maybe you should go back and read from the very beginning where they were searching. 

I know, Klaasend...but did they use cadaever dogs...did those dogs pick up anything...that is what I am wondering...it seems to me that the cadaever dogs did not pick up a scent...but the regular dogs did...and that led them to the service entrance...sorry if I did not correctly state my thoughts.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: September 20, 2010, 04:11:13 PM »

Good idea.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: September 20, 2010, 04:12:23 PM »

Gypsy DD~  This is probably the best explanation I have heard on this to date.

I believe the Oregonian and the WW had a heads up on all this from their sources, even the LS and MFH plot prior to the 23rd. LE was still in the house. Which is probably why LE rushed to tell Kaine on the 26th about it and suggest he remove Kiara and himself from the house.  That evening the sting occurs.

I believe that Kaine was advised by LE to not allow the Oregonian and WW into the July 1st presser because they did not want this info in the public arena yet and they were afraid the question would come up.  That is also why LE and Kaine orignally wanted all the questions submitted by email at this time..so LE could control what was presented to the public.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.