April 27, 2024, 09:49:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215873 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: September 20, 2010, 04:12:32 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/home/Mom-thinks-Terri-Horman-plotted-Kyrons-disappearance-98430699.html

Young recalled meeting at the Horman's home near Skyline Elementary within hours of Kyron's disappearance. He'd already been told by the FBI and Multnomah County sheriff's detectives that he would not be given inside information about the case.

But because of his background as a detective in Medford, he felt compelled to the other parents how the investigators would proceed.

"I explained to each person that now our lives are not private any more, that the investigators are going to talk to us, that they're going to want to know very detailed information about our lives, that our job is to give that and assist with the investigation and give them as much as they need," Young recalled.

The conversation took place even as search dog teams were scouring the property around the school and volunteers were mobilizing to look for Kyron through the night.  Young said he tried to reassure everyone, but Terri protested.

"I told everybody there, this is normal. This is what happens. She [Terri] instantly started to express some displeasure with that and not wanting...feeling like she was persecuted. And I thought that was an unusual reaction that early in that," he said. "But I didn't act on that, I just thought that was kind of strange. But of course thought about it later, a period of time later, and it started adding up from there."

Court documents have since revealed Terri had already allegedly tried to hire their landscaper to kill her husband.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: September 20, 2010, 04:13:26 PM »

That makes perfect sense, Monkey King.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: September 20, 2010, 04:13:48 PM »

What I wonder is "Did Kyron leave that school alive" which I am assuming...because of the family press conferences and LE's statements...now it seems that LE's wording has changed.
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: September 20, 2010, 04:16:38 PM »

By the way Monkeys, I got a response back from a reporter in the Oregon area to my question.

I asked if Rudy Sanchez was still in the area.

The response:  "As far as I know".

So does anyone have any links to information saying he HAD left the area?
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: September 20, 2010, 04:16:56 PM »

And Klaasend...I do read...but I can have my own thought processes because at this point...everything is an assumption.  All we have been given is what Kaine thinks, what Desiree thinks...and loaded, vague statements by LE about the investigation...absolutely nothing concrete about where Kyron is or what happened to him. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: September 20, 2010, 04:19:41 PM »

And Klaasend...I do read...but I can have my own thought processes because at this point...everything is an assumption.  All we have been given is what Kaine thinks, what Desiree thinks...and loaded, vague statements by LE about the investigation...absolutely nothing concrete about where Kyron is or what happened to him. 

Novella, I may have mis-posted when I said "good idea" to going back to the beginning to read.  I was only thinking of finding out whether or not "SAR" or "CADAVAR" dogs we used.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: September 20, 2010, 04:20:13 PM »

Curly,
If you mean the post about the newspapers being kicked out, etc.., that was
Gypsy DD's post, I should have SNIPPED it!

Sorry, Gypsy DD!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: September 20, 2010, 04:28:11 PM »

Not sure what type of search dogs were used.  But I'm sure if you look them up there sites may be helpfull as to whether they are SAR dogs or cadaver dogs.  JMO

Hopefully, it was SAR dogs as it was stated to be "initial" school search.  Surely, they would be looking for Kyron's scent to trail him in hopes of finding him right away.

Yes I hope they were too!  The name was SearchOne (I think) so probably search dogs.  I don't put alot of stock in these cadaver dogs after reading about so many different cases and researching them and human body decomp.  They are so hit and miss unfortunatly but that's JMO.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: September 20, 2010, 04:28:16 PM »

Puzzler I am not offended by any of the monkeys' thoughts...because this is what this board is...specualation...theories.  We have a driving force...finding Kyron...but so far...all of our theories have not lead to finding this little sweetheart.  LE's investigation has not found this little guy...Kaine's and Desiree's theories have not brought their baby home...and that makes me sad...winter is right around the corner.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: September 20, 2010, 04:30:02 PM »

By the way Monkeys, I got a response back from a reporter in the Oregon area to my question.

I asked if Rudy Sanchez was still in the area.

The response:  "As far as I know".

So does anyone have any links to information saying he HAD left the area?

Good...now could you tell us where his family is?????  Sorry, I'm twisted and I couldn't help it.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: September 20, 2010, 04:34:24 PM »

since this 06/05/2010 email from a loving/caring AuntKitty we have;

Terri Horman Sexting wks after Kyron goes missing.

Murder for Hire Plot by Terri.

Timelines with holes in it Terri cannot clear up.

2 rumored failed LDT and the third she walked out on(which Terri supposedly said all on her own to the family-about failing - btw who does that?!)

Terri and Friends buy Bat phones the day after Kyron went missing for "their privacy" in the middle of missing child investigation.

Too many to count inconsistancies & changed stories-emails sent out 06/05/2010 alone all contradict each other.

Lawyer I could care less about I'd lawyer up too.  BBBBUUUuutttt the woman has clammed up.  As many here have stated were she innocent and her son is missing and daughter taken from her ... she should be screaming from the roof tops but we have "NADA"

In my mind Terri looks real good as a suspect in this case with or without physical/forensic evidence and clearly LE thinks so.  Kaine, Desiree and Tony Young state they were all cleared in 4 days from LE and from all pressors I would say that still holds true.  I am not going to be kind nor hold back any sentiment/emotion.

I am here for Kyron not to make sure Terri and her friends don't get their feelings hurt or their public information/privacy invaded.  I would expect no less if I were in her shoes and followed her actions in a missing child investigation.  I would hope all of us would feel this way for the sake of vulnerable child.

Terri is paying a very good attorney to advise her on how to act.  Why pay for an attorney's advice if you're not going to follow it? (Sounds like how Cindy Anthony would act and everyone has had plenty to say about how Cindy can't follow her attorney's advice).

When Terri is charged, wouldn't that be the time for her attorney to make a statement to the public on Terri's innocence (because he wouldn't make a statement about her guilt). 

LE has not charged Terri with crimes yet.  Why would she be screaming out at the world at this point? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: September 20, 2010, 04:40:44 PM »

Puzzler I am not offended by any of the monkeys' thoughts...because this is what this board is...specualation...theories.  We have a driving force...finding Kyron...but so far...all of our theories have not lead to finding this little sweetheart.  LE's investigation has not found this little guy...Kaine's and Desiree's theories have not brought their baby home...and that makes me sad...winter is right around the corner.

Novella, I agree that this board is about coming up with ideas and what if's and then checking them out.

I totally agree that it should be a well-rounded process because just looking in one direction gives one tunnel vision....that is reminicent of can't see the forest for the trees.

I'm so concerned over how much time has passed. 

Maybe it would be good to read the inital Kyron thread.  Sometimes clues are in the most simple statements.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: September 20, 2010, 04:40:55 PM »

People have been wondering about Terri and why she is not fighting to see her daughter.  This is a part of their reasoning that Terri is cold hearted, etc...

In my opinion- ta dah!, Terri is in a very bad spot.  She has received death threats, according to her attorney, and everywhere she goes, she's pretty much bombarded by the press and sometimes, there's like a mob following her.  How can she guarantee the safety of her daughter? 

If it were me, I would put my own maternal needs aside, as I would at least know my daughter was safe.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: September 20, 2010, 04:47:01 PM »

Curly,
If you mean the post about the newspapers being kicked out, etc.., that was
Gypsy DD's post, I should have SNIPPED it!

Sorry, Gypsy DD!

No problem Monkey King.

We are all here for the same reason to help find Kyron.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #574 on: September 20, 2010, 04:47:24 PM »

Good morning, everyone!  Sprinting in (I'm supposed to be working-Shhhh).  Kaine may have asked Dede and friends to plan the party because if Terri had been *ahem* a little emotional lately.  It may have been a case that Kaine "couldn't do anything right" at the time, if you catch my drift.  Or Kaine may simply have felt that Dede and company knew her circle of friends (from the gym and such) better, felt more comfortable with them doing the invites, and was sure he wouldn't accidentally leave anyone out.
As for Terri and the control thing, from the James' being booted (Terri faults Kaine, but James clearly didn't per his interview and he would have reason to) to Terri's alleged disposal of a teacher's lesson plans (as her sub) to demanding a daily behavior report, she wins hands down.  Personally, I think she perceived the house and the children as "her" territory. Doesn't anyone else find it odd that all the pics we've seen (which is not all, I'm sure), the children are oh-so-clean and neat?  Where are the Kryon getting muddy in a puddle/ sandy in the sandbox/ sweaty playing soccer pics? When you find one, do me a favor and post it please.  I'd feel a little better about it. It seems like Terri liked to really "do things up" when it came to parties and such.  So, where are all the pics of Kyron's big birthday parties, Bullwinkle fun park outings, etc.?
Got to go...work to do.  Have a good day!

ISpy - here you go, and yes, there are not many posted online, maybe they opted not to post them?  There are a couple/few that it seems Desiree or Tony took also... I am not including those but you can see them at this link: http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/Photos%20of%20Kyron/

getting muddy in a puddle (somewhat close to a "puddle")

LOTS more photo's on the link I posted above, cranky's photobucket , just giving you an idea Smile

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: September 20, 2010, 04:49:55 PM »

since this 06/05/2010 email from a loving/caring AuntKitty we have;

Terri Horman Sexting wks after Kyron goes missing.

Murder for Hire Plot by Terri.

Timelines with holes in it Terri cannot clear up.

2 rumored failed LDT and the third she walked out on(which Terri supposedly said all on her own to the family-about failing - btw who does that?!)

Terri and Friends buy Bat phones the day after Kyron went missing for "their privacy" in the middle of missing child investigation.

Too many to count inconsistancies & changed stories-emails sent out 06/05/2010 alone all contradict each other.

Lawyer I could care less about I'd lawyer up too.  BBBBUUUuutttt the woman has clammed up.  As many here have stated were she innocent and her son is missing and daughter taken from her ... she should be screaming from the roof tops but we have "NADA"

In my mind Terri looks real good as a suspect in this case with or without physical/forensic evidence and clearly LE thinks so.  Kaine, Desiree and Tony Young state they were all cleared in 4 days from LE and from all pressors I would say that still holds true.  I am not going to be kind nor hold back any sentiment/emotion.

I am here for Kyron not to make sure Terri and her friends don't get their feelings hurt or their public information/privacy invaded.  I would expect no less if I were in her shoes and followed her actions in a missing child investigation.  I would hope all of us would feel this way for the sake of vulnerable child.

Terri is paying a very good attorney to advise her on how to act.  Why pay for an attorney's advice if you're not going to follow it? (Sounds like how Cindy Anthony would act and everyone has had plenty to say about how Cindy can't follow her attorney's advice).

When Terri is charged, wouldn't that be the time for her attorney to make a statement to the public on Terri's innocence (because he wouldn't make a statement about her guilt). 

LE has not charged Terri with crimes yet.  Why would she be screaming out at the world at this point? 

Puzzler I am not going to agree with you on this.  If innocent of Kyron going missing and my husband took my other child I assure you I would be screaming bloody murder and no lawyer would hold me back.  Of course I am blowing my supposed actions out of proportion but I would sit down for a nice little presser or People magazine article with my side of the story.  My need for my children would be greater than my need for silence.  But Terri blew her ability to even do that with her gym incident.  Nope I will agree to disagree on her silence.  And yes in this particular case it does make her look more guilty in my eyes.  JMO.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: September 20, 2010, 04:50:09 PM »

People have been wondering about Terri and why she is not fighting to see her daughter.  This is a part of their reasoning that Terri is cold hearted, etc...

In my opinion- ta dah!, Terri is in a very bad spot.  She has received death threats, according to her attorney, and everywhere she goes, she's pretty much bombarded by the press and sometimes, there's like a mob following her.  How can she guarantee the safety of her daughter? 

If it were me, I would put my own maternal needs aside, as I would at least know my daughter was safe.

Yes, I've often wondered if part of Terri's not seeing Kiara was due to the death threaths on Terri.  That, and let's fact it, Kyron is gone.  If he's gone for any reason at all other than that Terri took him, then I would think that BOTH Kaine/Terri would be very concerned by Kiara's safety. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: September 20, 2010, 04:55:07 PM »

Puzzler also I would not feel so adamant about this if I did not hold a small hope that Terri is innocent.  Just how I feel about it.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: September 20, 2010, 04:57:20 PM »

Bearlyhere-I was thinking Terri could have swapped cars after the Freddie's visit.  She could have driven the truck to the school, done whatever, drove to Freddie's, and then switched cars (assuming Intel has no parking lot security/gate guards).  Theoretically, she could have used the car and returned it to the same parking spot (as I've done with my spouse's before) in plenty of time before Kaine left (car cooled).  She had a good hour to play with between the Freddie's receipt and the gym.  I'm wondering if she picked Dede up, got the car, did whatever, dropped the car off, dropped Dede off, and headed to the gym?  Dede's car was supposedly on the property, but Dede wasn't (per the home owner and her co-worker).  In light of Dede's "absence", she either met someone on the property and did whatever or someone provided the means for her to leave the property (picked her up and dropped her back off).  JMO  Just trying to think through how someone could have spotted the mustang and a white truck simultaneously on Sauvie.  I'm wondering if Intel has parking lot surveillance video for June 4th and what it shows, and the same for the gym.  Just hinking out loud.  All MOO 

ISpy, this is what I was thinking as well.  Terri's red mustang and the white truck were supposedly seen driving erratically on Sauvie Island about 11a, according to the friend of the witness who swears it was Terri's mustang.  The license plates were supposedly seen and reported to LE by this person.  Evidently both were viewed when the truck swerved off the road into/near the ditch.  And I tend to believe the account is true, since her car with its plates would be readily identifiable.  And Kaine says that he was at work that morning, having driven the red mustang.  Wish Intel or LE would release confirmation that he was there the whole morning. 

So what we have left to consider is as you and others have suggested, that perhaps Terri picked up Dede (or someone else), and went to Intel and got her mustang.  Either Terri leaving Kaine's white truck in the parking place, and driving away from Intel in her mustang, along with someone else driving a similiar white truck (DeDe's brother's truck?  The LS guy's truck?) .... or .... Terri driving away from Intel in her mustang, while DeDe (or someone else) who came with Terri driving away in Kaine's white truck.  And at some point after that, they were seen driving erratically across Sauvie's Island.  Going somewhere in a fast hurry, for the driver of the truck to have swerved into/near the ditch. 

Am wondering how far Sauvie Island is from Intel?  And wondering at what point in her timeline Terri could have dropped by and got DeDe at her work?  Did she do that before taking Kyron to school?  then going to the stores, then to Intel, across Sauvie Island, then back across town to the gym?  Seems she 'could have' gone to Intel (to pick up her mustang) and then across Sauvie Island during that time frame 'she says' she was just driving Kiara around for her earache.  Could be she was jamming trying to get the mustang back across Sauvie Island and back to the parking spot before Kaine got off work and noticed it was gone?   

Has Kaine ever mentioned what he drove home in?  I am guessing that he drove the red mustang back home.  Which, if seen on Sauvie Island earlier, can only mean that he or Terri had been driving it earlier that morning.  My bets are on the above, that it was Terri.  Kaine supposedly was in "a meeting" at work that morning.  Again, wish Intel/LE would confirm this for us.  All we can do at this point, is to take him at his word. 

Puts me in mind of the HaLeigh case tho, "I was at werk".   

IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: September 20, 2010, 05:01:35 PM »

Bearlyhere-I was thinking Terri could have swapped cars after the Freddie's visit.  She could have driven the truck to the school, done whatever, drove to Freddie's, and then switched cars (assuming Intel has no parking lot security/gate guards).  Theoretically, she could have used the car and returned it to the same parking spot (as I've done with my spouse's before) in plenty of time before Kaine left (car cooled).  She had a good hour to play with between the Freddie's receipt and the gym.  I'm wondering if she picked Dede up, got the car, did whatever, dropped the car off, dropped Dede off, and headed to the gym?  Dede's car was supposedly on the property, but Dede wasn't (per the home owner and her co-worker).  In light of Dede's "absence", she either met someone on the property and did whatever or someone provided the means for her to leave the property (picked her up and dropped her back off).  JMO  Just trying to think through how someone could have spotted the mustang and a white truck simultaneously on Sauvie.  I'm wondering if Intel has parking lot surveillance video for June 4th and what it shows, and the same for the gym.  Just hinking out loud.  All MOO 

ISpy, this is what I was thinking as well.  Terri's red mustang and the white truck were supposedly seen driving erratically on Sauvie Island about 11a, according to the friend of the witness who swears it was Terri's mustang.  The license plates were supposedly seen and reported to LE by this person.  Evidently both were viewed when the truck swerved off the road into/near the ditch.  And I tend to believe the account is true, since her car with its plates would be readily identifiable.  And Kaine says that he was at work that morning, having driven the red mustang.  Wish Intel or LE would release confirmation that he was there the whole morning. 

So what we have left to consider is as you and others have suggested, that perhaps Terri picked up Dede (or someone else), and went to Intel and got her mustang.  Either Terri leaving Kaine's white truck in the parking place, and driving away from Intel in her mustang, along with someone else driving a similiar white truck (DeDe's brother's truck?  The LS guy's truck?) .... or .... Terri driving away from Intel in her mustang, while DeDe (or someone else) who came with Terri driving away in Kaine's white truck.  And at some point after that, they were seen driving erratically across Sauvie's Island.  Going somewhere in a fast hurry, for the driver of the truck to have swerved into/near the ditch. 

Am wondering how far Sauvie Island is from Intel?  And wondering at what point in her timeline Terri could have dropped by and got DeDe at her work?  Did she do that before taking Kyron to school?  then going to the stores, then to Intel, across Sauvie Island, then back across town to the gym?  Seems she 'could have' gone to Intel (to pick up her mustang) and then across Sauvie Island during that time frame 'she says' she was just driving Kiara around for her earache.  Could be she was jamming trying to get the mustang back across Sauvie Island and back to the parking spot before Kaine got off work and noticed it was gone?   

Has Kaine ever mentioned what he drove home in?  I am guessing that he drove the red mustang back home.  Which, if seen on Sauvie Island earlier, can only mean that he or Terri had been driving it earlier that morning.  My bets are on the above, that it was Terri.  Kaine supposedly was in "a meeting" at work that morning.  Again, wish Intel/LE would confirm this for us.  All we can do at this point, is to take him at his word. 

Puts me in mind of the HaLeigh case tho, "I was at werk".   

IMO. 

Now see I read somewhere that Kaine worked from home that day in a home office with a door closed policy or some such crap.  But have since heard all this Intel work stuff. I will see if I can find it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.