April 27, 2024, 09:11:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215898 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: September 20, 2010, 05:11:49 PM »

Right at the get-go, (see last paragraph) the Sherriff’s department take on this case was that they were “definitely getting a late start”, “that the family didn’t know Kyron wasn’t at school”, “the teacher didn’t see him” and “LE feels like they’re behind the eight-ball”.

IMO there was a break-down at the very beginning with the school not having notified the family that Kyron wasn’t there, even though his jacket and backpack were there.  In this day and age, it is not okay for a school to assume a child is not in class because they thought he was out on a doctor’s appointment – with Kyron being seen at school that morning – no one said they saw Kyron leave – not just leave with Terri – but leave at all.  We “know” this because LE would have arrested the person Kyron left with if anyone reported such a sighting and it would have been big news…an arrest would be huge.

Nebulous statements we’ve heard so far are just not good enough “reason” to give the school a pass on this issue. A responsible person at the school should be able to tell LE when Kyron left and who he left with. 

It seems like the kids in his group were more worried about where Kyron was that the teachers were:  oh, don’t worry, he’s probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water.  Wonder “if” that particular teacher ever had another thought about where was Kyron?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8547.new#new
Reply #2

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Media/kyron-horman-missing-disappeared-elementary-school/story?id=10836677

FBI, National Guard Search for Missing Boy Kyron Harmon
7-Year-Old Disappeared From School, Last Seen Friday Morning
June 5, 2010

Kyron Horman, a 7-year-old Portland, Ore., boy disappeared Friday, June 4, 2010, at Skyline Elementary School, shortly after leaving an early morning science fair, where he presented his project on tree frogs.
(Courtesy the Horman family)

The FBI   and National Guard have been called in to join the search for a 7-year-old Portland, Ore., boy who disappeared from his elementary school after being last seen Friday morning.

Kyron Harmon went to Skyline Elementary School early Friday morning with his step-mother, Terri Moulton Kaine, to participate in a science fair, but no one saw him after she left him, walking down a hallway to his classroom at around 8:45 a.m..

When Kyron did not return home on his school bus as scheduled at 3:30 p.m. Friday June 4, his family called to report that he had not returned home.

The Multnomah County Sherriff's Office was contacted at approximately 4 p.m.

"We definitely got a late start here," sheriff's office spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand said today. "The family didn't know that he wasn't at school, his teacher didn't see him so we are feeling like we are behind the eight-ball here."

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: September 20, 2010, 05:15:53 PM »

I am reading the restraining order and contempt order filed against Terri.  I find it curious that Mike Cook took not only pictues of the divorce documents but LE also found that he later did a Google map search on the address that Kaine and Kiara were hiding out at.  Why would he do that?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: September 20, 2010, 05:17:03 PM »

The main reason I think Terri is guilty is because her actions speak for themselves.

She can not produce a timeline that corresponds to where she actually was that day.  Her timeline kept changing.

She told a WW reporter everything was fine and gave a thumbs up sign on the day she was served with the restraining order, divorce papers and had just been involved in a sting.(June28)
She did not say to this reporter things are bad..my step son is still missing.  Nope..she said she had heard the rumor (as she called it) too about Kaine and Kiara moving out and the divorce. She was already trying to lie to reporters rather then say no comment.

She hired a hit on her husband a few months prior.

She refused a lie detector test before hooked up and was evasive on two others.

She was worried from day one about how she would look in other people's eyes..both physically and mentally.  She was unable to maintain control over her self while talking with James.  James was on the phone telling his Dad she had flunked the lie detector tests and was upset.  She flew into a verbal rage at him..loud enough and mean enough to prompt his father to come get him and remove him from the home at that point.

She had removed James from the home when Kaine was away on business unbeknown to him until she called to say she sent him away.  She told friends Kaine forced her to remove James
from the home.

She makes a doctor appt for Kyron but doesn't tell Kaine or Desiree..but leads his teacher to believe it is on June 4.  Even a friend of Kyron's is lead to believe he will not be in school that day after the fair.

She doesn't tell Kaine or Desiree that there is a talent show at school that afternoon, that Kyron was going to be in.

She borrows Kaine's truck to pick up the science fair project..yet never picks it up.

Days that Kyron has not had perfect behavior at school she banishes him to his room for the entire evening.

She leaves sarcastic Facebook comments about his not being a picture due to using the bathroom.

Kyron does not leave his bed in the morning when at Terri's with out an adult saying he can. However at Desiree's he comes and greets her in the morning.

Terri tells everyone that Kyron is not fully listening in class..therefore the whole family must reinforce listening to adults in a school setting to him....even though they have taught him stranger danger..Terri insists that he now be told to do whatever any adult in a school setting tells him to do.  Desiree is even asked by Terri to reinforce this with him while he is with her.

Terri sexting the LS  Rudy.  Also then sexting MC just weeks after Kyron is missing.

Terri reaching out to her landscaper/gardening friend Dede when Kaine leaves..that she hasn't spoken to since March.

Having conversations in the backyard so LE wouldn't hear her..after Kaine leaves.

And these are not all the behaviors she has demonstrated to date that just don't add up to an innocence grieving step mother who called him son. These aren't rumors..there are links ..you need to dig through all the articles to date to see what face she has been showing to LE and the world.  If she is truly innocent ..then she has a very funny way of showing that to people.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: September 20, 2010, 05:19:24 PM »

I am reading the restraining order and contempt order filed against Terri.  I find it curious that Mike Cook took not only pictues of the divorce documents but LE also found that he later did a Google map search on the address that Kaine and Kiara were hiding out at.  Why would he do that?

So she could hire someone to go in and take Kiara..or so she could herself.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: September 20, 2010, 05:21:06 PM »

since this 06/05/2010 email from a loving/caring AuntKitty we have;

Terri Horman Sexting wks after Kyron goes missing.

Murder for Hire Plot by Terri.

Timelines with holes in it Terri cannot clear up.

2 rumored failed LDT and the third she walked out on(which Terri supposedly said all on her own to the family-about failing - btw who does that?!)

Terri and Friends buy Bat phones the day after Kyron went missing for "their privacy" in the middle of missing child investigation.

Too many to count inconsistancies & changed stories-emails sent out 06/05/2010 alone all contradict each other.

Lawyer I could care less about I'd lawyer up too.  BBBBUUUuutttt the woman has clammed up.  As many here have stated were she innocent and her son is missing and daughter taken from her ... she should be screaming from the roof tops but we have "NADA"

In my mind Terri looks real good as a suspect in this case with or without physical/forensic evidence and clearly LE thinks so.  Kaine, Desiree and Tony Young state they were all cleared in 4 days from LE and from all pressors I would say that still holds true.  I am not going to be kind nor hold back any sentiment/emotion.

I am here for Kyron not to make sure Terri and her friends don't get their feelings hurt or their public information/privacy invaded.  I would expect no less if I were in her shoes and followed her actions in a missing child investigation.  I would hope all of us would feel this way for the sake of vulnerable child.

Terri is paying a very good attorney to advise her on how to act.  Why pay for an attorney's advice if you're not going to follow it? (Sounds like how Cindy Anthony would act and everyone has had plenty to say about how Cindy can't follow her attorney's advice).

When Terri is charged, wouldn't that be the time for her attorney to make a statement to the public on Terri's innocence (because he wouldn't make a statement about her guilt). 

LE has not charged Terri with crimes yet.  Why would she be screaming out at the world at this point? 

Puzzler I am not going to agree with you on this.  If innocent of Kyron going missing and my husband took my other child I assure you I would be screaming bloody murder and no lawyer would hold me back.  Of course I am blowing my supposed actions out of proportion but I would sit down for a nice little presser or People magazine article with my side of the story.  My need for my children would be greater than my need for silence.  But Terri blew her ability to even do that with her gym incident.  Nope I will agree to disagree on her silence.  And yes in this particular case it does make her look more guilty in my eyes.  JMO.

Kaine went to the gym, too...they went together.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: September 20, 2010, 05:22:30 PM »

Supposedly because Terri wanted to know where her daughter was.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #586 on: September 20, 2010, 05:25:38 PM »

Wyks with your last post do you not think that Kaine was at work that morning?  My understanding was Kaine worked in the morning and then came home in the afternoon to work. I don't have a link for that, but believe that is what happened.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: September 20, 2010, 05:25:49 PM »

The main reason I think Terri is guilty is because her actions speak for themselves.

She can not produce a timeline that corresponds to where she actually was that day.  Her timeline kept changing.

She told a WW reporter everything was fine and gave a thumbs up sign on the day she was served with the restraining order, divorce papers and had just been involved in a sting.(June28)
She did not say to this reporter things are bad..my step son is still missing.  Nope..she said she had heard the rumor (as she called it) too about Kaine and Kiara moving out and the divorce. She was already trying to lie to reporters rather then say no comment.

She hired a hit on her husband a few months prior.

She refused a lie detector test before hooked up and was evasive on two others.

She was worried from day one about how she would look in other people's eyes..both physically and mentally.  She was unable to maintain control over her self while talking with James.  James was on the phone telling his Dad she had flunked the lie detector tests and was upset.  She flew into a verbal rage at him..loud enough and mean enough to prompt his father to come get him and remove him from the home at that point.

She had removed James from the home when Kaine was away on business unbeknown to him until she called to say she sent him away.  She told friends Kaine forced her to remove James
from the home.

She makes a doctor appt for Kyron but doesn't tell Kaine or Desiree..but leads his teacher to believe it is on June 4.  Even a friend of Kyron's is lead to believe he will not be in school that day after the fair.

She doesn't tell Kaine or Desiree that there is a talent show at school that afternoon, that Kyron was going to be in.

She borrows Kaine's truck to pick up the science fair project..yet never picks it up.

Days that Kyron has not had perfect behavior at school she banishes him to his room for the entire evening.

She leaves sarcastic Facebook comments about his not being a picture due to using the bathroom.

Kyron does not leave his bed in the morning when at Terri's with out an adult saying he can. However at Desiree's he comes and greets her in the morning.

Terri tells everyone that Kyron is not fully listening in class..therefore the whole family must reinforce listening to adults in a school setting to him....even though they have taught him stranger danger..Terri insists that he now be told to do whatever any adult in a school setting tells him to do.  Desiree is even asked by Terri to reinforce this with him while he is with her.

Terri sexting the LS  Rudy.  Also then sexting MC just weeks after Kyron is missing.

Terri reaching out to her landscaper/gardening friend Dede when Kaine leaves..that she hasn't spoken to since March.

Having conversations in the backyard so LE wouldn't hear her..after Kaine leaves.

And these are not all the behaviors she has demonstrated to date that just don't add up to an innocence grieving step mother who called him son. These aren't rumors..there are links ..you need to dig through all the articles to date to see what face she has been showing to LE and the world.  If she is truly innocent ..then she has a very funny way of showing that to people.

Gypsy DD - you make a lot of good points.  I bolded the one up above about the reporter and giving him a thumbs up - I can see anybody giving a pesky reporter a thumbs up to get them out of your face.  I would.  I wouln't tell a reporter that bad stuff is going on for fear that reporter would pump questions at me forever and never leave me alone.

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: September 20, 2010, 05:26:17 PM »

Yes..but why would he have any need to take pictures of the divorce documents?  I mean, why risk doing something like that for someone who is implicated in a MFH?  Damn...Terri must have an awesome love potion #9!!!!  LOL
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: September 20, 2010, 05:26:32 PM »

What I wonder is "Did Kyron leave that school alive" which I am assuming...because of the family press conferences and LE's statements...now it seems that LE's wording has changed.

Harry Oakes, International K-9 Search and Rescue, has searched all public areas.  As far as I know, no human death scent from the school.  Just from the Horman property, which Kaine will not allow to be searched.

When Kyron left the school, he was still alive.

Please see this thread for details:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.200

Respectfully,

K. Cat

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: September 20, 2010, 05:28:58 PM »

since this 06/05/2010 email from a loving/caring AuntKitty we have;

Terri Horman Sexting wks after Kyron goes missing.

Murder for Hire Plot by Terri.

Timelines with holes in it Terri cannot clear up.

2 rumored failed LDT and the third she walked out on(which Terri supposedly said all on her own to the family-about failing - btw who does that?!)

Terri and Friends buy Bat phones the day after Kyron went missing for "their privacy" in the middle of missing child investigation.

Too many to count inconsistancies & changed stories-emails sent out 06/05/2010 alone all contradict each other.

Lawyer I could care less about I'd lawyer up too.  BBBBUUUuutttt the woman has clammed up.  As many here have stated were she innocent and her son is missing and daughter taken from her ... she should be screaming from the roof tops but we have "NADA"

In my mind Terri looks real good as a suspect in this case with or without physical/forensic evidence and clearly LE thinks so.  Kaine, Desiree and Tony Young state they were all cleared in 4 days from LE and from all pressors I would say that still holds true.  I am not going to be kind nor hold back any sentiment/emotion.

I am here for Kyron not to make sure Terri and her friends don't get their feelings hurt or their public information/privacy invaded.  I would expect no less if I were in her shoes and followed her actions in a missing child investigation.  I would hope all of us would feel this way for the sake of vulnerable child.

Terri is paying a very good attorney to advise her on how to act.  Why pay for an attorney's advice if you're not going to follow it? (Sounds like how Cindy Anthony would act and everyone has had plenty to say about how Cindy can't follow her attorney's advice).

When Terri is charged, wouldn't that be the time for her attorney to make a statement to the public on Terri's innocence (because he wouldn't make a statement about her guilt). 

LE has not charged Terri with crimes yet.  Why would she be screaming out at the world at this point? 

Puzzler I am not going to agree with you on this.  If innocent of Kyron going missing and my husband took my other child I assure you I would be screaming bloody murder and no lawyer would hold me back.  Of course I am blowing my supposed actions out of proportion but I would sit down for a nice little presser or People magazine article with my side of the story.  My need for my children would be greater than my need for silence.  But Terri blew her ability to even do that with her gym incident.  Nope I will agree to disagree on her silence.  And yes in this particular case it does make her look more guilty in my eyes.  JMO.

No worries, mate.  Tis okay if you disagree with me.  That's what we're all here for - to produce different thoughts and for others to mull over.

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: September 20, 2010, 05:32:32 PM »

What I wonder is "Did Kyron leave that school alive" which I am assuming...because of the family press conferences and LE's statements...now it seems that LE's wording has changed.

Harry Oakes, International K-9 Search and Rescue, has searched all public areas.  As far as I know, no human death scent from the school.  Just from the Horman property, which Kaine will not allow to be searched.

Please see this thread for details:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.200

Respectfully,

K. Cat

I remember this...and it still blows my mind...three things...Why did he not let them search his property...his child is missing!! And why didn't Terri allow LE to search the property once Kaine left?  And has Kaine allowed a search on his property since Terri has left?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: September 20, 2010, 05:33:51 PM »

Link for Kaine's restraining order against Terri.  LE states:  #13 & #14 LE  the "stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures" resemble those previously made with the LS/MFH/Rudy Sanchez and further how she asked him to lie to her attorney for her that she had not gone to Mr. Cook's home.

Now does this mean she was again trying to coerce another man into offing her husband?  Yet again?  "stated personal relationship concerns" resemble those she had with Rudy the MFH guy?!  If someone else has time to waste please read that and tell me that's not what it says.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: September 20, 2010, 05:36:58 PM »

I am on a mission to find the article that stated that about Kyron was seen by a fence. All I can find is Wykes mentioning of why Kyron was seen up to 3 hours later that morning but I cannot find what she is referencing it too because nothing before that posted had mentioned it. Not sure if something got accidently deleted or perhaps snipped because of the copy right thing? But at least I found this little bit.

BTW, many of the same questions where being asked on June 7th that we are asking now on Sept 20 but there seemed to be more focus on the school screwing up. Funny how that is not really talked about that much. I think I am going to do some research into how many state laws this school district violated by not having the proper safety laws in order. Fact is, who ever planned his did so because they felt they could get away with it at this school. The school has some responsibility.   

« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2010, 01:58:56 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why haven't we heard anything from the father or step mom?  Family spokesperson?  Nuttin. 

Not even the principal of the school has spoken. Why not? 

Why was the step mom playing a game on the computer after realizing Kyron had been missing all day?  What parent could do that?

Sounds to me like she wasn't working outside the home, had supposedly run errands after the science fair.  Kryon was to be in the talent show that afternoon, guess Terri didn't have plans to watch him, or she would have known then he was missing.  Why wouldn't she go watch him, give him support? 

VERY odd the later time for Kryon's being sighted at the school.  That's up to three more hours that he could have been wandering around the hallways, etc with no staff sighting him.   A teacher, seeing him roaming around, would likely have taken him back to class.  I realize it was a busy day, yet where were all the staff?  Security?  Janitors?  Lunchlady?  Playground monitors?  FGS!!! 

LE has said that they searched the area outside the school as soon as they were notified. Again the next day as well.  Still haven't heard LE or the school spokesperson say if they searched every inch of the INSIDE of the school.  One would think the inside would have been thoroughly searched, yet that hasn't been mentioned. 

Am hoping that they didn't just run into a room, glance around, then run into the next.  Lots of nooks and crannies to hide....... or be hidden by someone else.  Storage areas, crawl spaces, maintenance areas, etc. 

It was in a news article very early on.. stated as a student having seen Kyron "later in the morning".  If you think in terms of morning vs afternoon, that's why I said "That's up to three more hours that he could have been wandering around...."  Last we had heard, Kyron was seen around 9a.  Three more hours left in the morning.  Up to three more hours.  See what I mean? 

It was the news article that referenced a student having seen Kyron standing near a door, later in the morning... and it was early on in this case.  Later, the school/LE/media whomever, backpedalled on that info, basically dismissing what the student had reported.  I don't know why they backpedalled, but they did.  The problem with trying to find the exact article now is that some of what the school/LE/media backpedalled on was taken out of the articles as they were 'updated'.  Not sure if this info was taken out or not.  Haven't copied everything nor gone back looking for it.  Just noticed at the time that they backpedalled, and mentioned it when that was seen.  Cuz I wondered why the heck they would backpedal on something already reported. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: September 20, 2010, 05:40:04 PM »

A couple of thoughts onn Terri not screaming out to the world about Kyron:

It was clear that Kaine/Desiree made a joint-parent approach about Kyron.  They should have and they did for Kyron's sake.

IMO that negates somewhat Terri's ability to scream out at the world about "her child".  Kyron probably spent more time with Terri than either Kaine or Desiree; however, Terri was "not" Kyron's bio mom and any comments to the press about "her child" would have been inappropriate with Desiree up front and in the picture. 

Kaine didn't want Terri to speak out; if we knew the truth of it, Desiree probably didn't want Terri to speak out either.  Terri speaking out would have taken the focus off Kyron...everyone wanted to talk to the evil step-mom. Terri speaking out would have taken the focus off the message that "parents" were putting out.

DeDe did a little interview with People Magazine and she was soundly taken apart for doing so; I can't imagine what would happen if Terri did an interview with People Magazine.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: September 20, 2010, 05:40:12 PM »

So she could hire someone to go in and take Kiara..or so she could herself.

I think the sexting was to get Mike to do it. But they got busted before anything could happen. I can't see Terri getting her hands dirty if she can manipulate someone else into feeling sorry for her and "helping" her out.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: September 20, 2010, 05:41:51 PM »

Respectfully,

K. Cat

I remember this...and it still blows my mind...three things...Why did he not let them search his property...his child is missing!! And why didn't Terri allow LE to search the property once Kaine left?  And has Kaine allowed a search on his property since Terri has left?

Novella,

Thanks for posing this question. 

Kaine has not allowed search expert Harry Oakes, no.  I don't know about LE, but given their history here in Oregon, that means nothing, unfortunately. 

Please see Sassi & Klaas' thread for details regarding SAR (search and rescue) for Kyron.  This link begins at page one, as I meant for the last link to do:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.0

Good luck with this, Monkeys.  It's a tough nut to crack, IMO. 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: September 20, 2010, 05:43:09 PM »

Yes..but why would he have any need to take pictures of the divorce documents?  I mean, why risk doing something like that for someone who is implicated in a MFH?  Damn...Terri must have an awesome love potion #9!!!!  LOL

Maybe he's just dumb.  Maybe it's that simple.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: September 20, 2010, 05:43:58 PM »

Respectfully,

K. Cat

I'm thought LE searched the property. Did you read somewhere that they didn't?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: September 20, 2010, 05:45:39 PM »

Respectfully,

K. Cat

IMO there's a lot more going on that we know about...not necessarily about Kyron, either.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.