April 28, 2024, 12:03:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215905 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2010, 01:06:14 AM »

Oops, sorry. I meant Flymonkey not Flyingmonkey. I was thinking of TH and thought of the wicked witch of the west, and .... you get the frame of thought!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2010, 01:07:22 AM »

Flymonkey,

Does DeDe anticipate being called in before the Grand Jury again?

Has DeDe said that LE has told her she's been "cleared" or does DeDe think that LE is still looking at her strongly?

Even though DeDe says she is innocent, does she have any concerns that LE thinks differently?

When she was summoned to the GJ on 7/26, she was asked to return sometime in August, but was then notified that her appearance was canceled, and she hasn't been notified of any further summons.  LE has not told her that she has been cleared, and they continue to speak to people she knows.  Recently they have been contacting people that DeDe spoke to on the phone in the few days before and after June 4th.  So yes, she does think that LE is still looking at her.

DeDe didn't start the support page and would like to be out of the spotlight, but people seem to feel that saying nothing just makes her look more guilty.  She got an attorney because she felt that she was being treated like a suspect.  She chose not to take a polygraph because they are unreliable.

Thank you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2010, 01:08:00 AM »

Oops, sorry. I meant Flymonkey not Flyingmonkey. I was thinking of TH and thought of the wicked witch of the west, and .... you get the frame of thought!

I think I might have made that mistake, too.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2010, 01:08:15 AM »

OK, well... tried to make it back earlier, but got interrupted.  I guess I owe you all an apology, since it apppears I have offended everyone.  It was not my intention to anger people, or to be flippant about a serious subject.

I am female, I am in Oregon, I do know DeDe, and I think she's been treated badly during this investigation, so that's why I'm here. I guess I thought that if I could offer some information up about her, she would become less mysterious and suspicious and people could focus on more important things.

I agree that it should be about Kyron and I want him to be found alive and well and as soon as possible.

Flyingmonkey, I appreciate your efforts, but DeDe is no mystery. While I understand you are speaking as a friend, that sort of cuts away at any objectivity doesn't it? You could be right and she could be nice but misguided, but based on just what you've written, she seems quite immature with some serious issues. Even if she's just gullible, a gullible person can cause just as much harm as the person manipulating her. What made me mistrust her in the first place--her affinity with Terri--hasn't changed has it? Anyway, I don't think we were really focusing on DeDe. IMO she's just a minor character in this tragic case. The main focus is on Kyron and also, for many, on Terri as the prime suspect.
I hope you don't feel that I'm attacking YOU in any way--I'm not. I just think TH is hinky as hell, and by association as her self-proclaimed friend, so too is DeDe, because it seems possible they may share similar characteristics.

Hey Scatty...  as I said earlier, I am her friend and I am aware that some will see only bias in my comments. There is not much I can do about that. 

DeDe has gone through many difficult times and done some gutsy things.  She is definitely (IMO) not immature.  Re: gullibility, I can tell you that DeDe believes, philosophically, in seeing the best in people.  I think she is optimistic and she wants to live a positive life.

If Terri is lying to her, then I guess Terri's going to have to answer for that, and possibly other bad acts, someday.  It will make me sad if it turns out DeDe has been completely fooled in this situation, but I won't condemn her for supporting her friend and believing her when she has no hard evidence that she should not.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2010, 01:11:59 AM »

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2010, 01:12:28 AM »

Flymonkey,

What has DeDe said about the Terri/Landscaper/LE sting?

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2010, 01:13:46 AM »

The Dede support page has Dede on it.

You said that she wants to be out of the spotlight, but some people have convinced her that she should not be out of the spotlight.

Why does she take other people's advice ?  Wouldn't it be better if she faded into the woodwork like others have?

Why point the spotlight on her?  Could it be possible that she is becoming a distraction in this case for Terri, for example?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2010, 01:15:06 AM »

Thanks for the picture Brandi.  He's counting on everyone to bring him home.  Love out to him! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2010, 01:15:27 AM »

Flymonkey,

What has DeDe said about Terri not passing her polygraph(s) and/or walking out on a polygraph?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2010, 01:20:08 AM »

Thanks for the picture Brandi.  He's counting on everyone to bring him home.  Love out to him! 

It's all about Kyron.

an angelic monkey

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2010, 01:21:02 AM »

hey flymonkey this is scandi's post from the last thread, could you answer these, thanks.

« Reply #978 on: September 18, 2010, 07:56:53 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Flymonkey and WELCOME to the Cage.  I have a few questions:

1}   With the advent of the Sheriff's presser yesterday where he stated "'We have uncovered some surprising details into Kyron's case. Things that will surprise you and that you'll think about later on. Learning these things has caused great stress on the investigators. We have knowledge of things we don't want to know about ~ that we wish we didn't', it makes me wonder if Kyron's family and their friends are on edge and maybe waiting for the shoe to drop!

I know this is about DeDe, but she has been thrown into the mix being an active friend of Terri's.

Can you ask DeDe if she has any thoughts on this matter and what the Sheriff could be referring to?  I don't need names or what activities as she shouldn't probably answer that.  But just if she is aware of any off the wall activity with this group of people that would cause stress to the investigators and almost bring the Sheriff to tears talking about it.  She must have heard something IMO.

2}   Does DeDe know the landscaper who was involved with Terri and did the sting?

3}   Does DeDe know the man arrested by WCSO who was sent to Sheridan and as word now has it is back in NY facing charges of a serious nature involving a child who was victimized? 

4}   Was DeDe in communication with Terri before Kyron went missing?  I know they were friends for at least a year before that.

5}   Is DeDe aware of any criminal activity that could be occurring in the area of Newberry Rd?

and

6}   Desiree made a statement that bothers me saying something close to this:  "Kyron saw everything - he was there".  I assume Kyron had told his mom some things about living in the Horman home.  Could you ask DeDe what she makes of that statement.

Thanks, and no rush.  I'm hoping you can talk to DeDe before responding.  And I hope she will give you sincere answers.

sackyattack:  I can answer #2 and #4 right now, but the rest will have to wait!

2.  DeDe does not know the landscaper.  DeDe told me that Terri gave the police his information early in the investigation when they asked her for the names of anyone who had been on the property recently.  I have read that he went to the police himself and told them about the MFH story, but I do not think that is correct... can't be entirely sure, though, I guess.

4.  Between Terri's birthday party (March) and June 5th, they had no contact at all.  On June 5th DeDe sent Terri a text message that she had heard about Kyron and her thoughts and prayers were with Terri and Kaine.  DeDe believes that looking for SOME contact between the two of them during that period is really driving LE crazy -- but it just doesn't exist.

Oh, and in response to an earlier question from someone:  DeDe purchased her cell phone on either June 30th or July 1st, but I am not aware of any pre-paid phones being purchased by anyone involved prior to Kyron's disappearance.

And Darla!  I have talked to the police, but I didn't have anything useful to say. 
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2010, 01:22:17 AM »

FlyMonkey,

Do you know what was in the room that DeDe would not let LE search in her condo?  TIA

I also wonder if you realized when you stepped into the cage it was gonna be a monkey-free-for-all? 

Us monkeys are a great bunch - but rarely miss when throwing banana to the side of the head.
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2010, 01:25:25 AM »

FlyMonkey,

Do you know what was in the room that DeDe would not let LE search in her condo?  TIA

I also wonder if you realized when you stepped into the cage it was gonna be a monkey-free-for-all? 

Us monkeys are a great bunch - but rarely miss when throwing banana to the side of the head.

Gosh, that didn't sound very nice.....I meant its a suspicious (and rightly so) bunch of monkeys
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2010, 01:31:42 AM »

hey flymonkey this is scandi's post from the last thread, could you answer these, thanks.

« Reply #978 on: September 18, 2010, 07:56:53 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Flymonkey and WELCOME to the Cage.  I have a few questions:

1}   With the advent of the Sheriff's presser yesterday where he stated "'We have uncovered some surprising details into Kyron's case. Things that will surprise you and that you'll think about later on. Learning these things has caused great stress on the investigators. We have knowledge of things we don't want to know about ~ that we wish we didn't', it makes me wonder if Kyron's family and their friends are on edge and maybe waiting for the shoe to drop!

I know this is about DeDe, but she has been thrown into the mix being an active friend of Terri's.

Can you ask DeDe if she has any thoughts on this matter and what the Sheriff could be referring to?  I don't need names or what activities as she shouldn't probably answer that.  But just if she is aware of any off the wall activity with this group of people that would cause stress to the investigators and almost bring the Sheriff to tears talking about it.  She must have heard something IMO.

2}   Does DeDe know the landscaper who was involved with Terri and did the sting?

3}   Does DeDe know the man arrested by WCSO who was sent to Sheridan and as word now has it is back in NY facing charges of a serious nature involving a child who was victimized? 

4}   Was DeDe in communication with Terri before Kyron went missing?  I know they were friends for at least a year before that.

5}   Is DeDe aware of any criminal activity that could be occurring in the area of Newberry Rd?

and

6}   Desiree made a statement that bothers me saying something close to this:  "Kyron saw everything - he was there".  I assume Kyron had told his mom some things about living in the Horman home.  Could you ask DeDe what she makes of that statement.

Thanks, and no rush.  I'm hoping you can talk to DeDe before responding.  And I hope she will give you sincere answers.

sackyattack:  I can answer #2 and #4 right now, but the rest will have to wait!

2.  DeDe does not know the landscaper.  DeDe told me that Terri gave the police his information early in the investigation when they asked her for the names of anyone who had been on the property recently.  I have read that he went to the police himself and told them about the MFH story, but I do not think that is correct... can't be entirely sure, though, I guess.

4.  Between Terri's birthday party (March) and June 5th, they had no contact at all.  On June 5th DeDe sent Terri a text message that she had heard about Kyron and her thoughts and prayers were with Terri and Kaine.  DeDe believes that looking for SOME contact between the two of them during that period is really driving LE crazy -- but it just doesn't exist.

Oh, and in response to an earlier question from someone:  DeDe purchased her cell phone on either June 30th or July 1st, but I am not aware of any pre-paid phones being purchased by anyone involved prior to Kyron's disappearance.

And Darla!  I have talked to the police, but I didn't have anything useful to say. 

Flymonkey,

FYI - I believe the landscaper was found by LE upon search Terri's phone records.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2010, 01:32:27 AM »

FlyMonkey,

It sounds as if  TH discussed the LS  with her.  If so, has she mentioned what TH's side of the story was - Was he harassing her sexually, if that was the case was this one of the reasons TH was afraid to be alone?
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2010, 01:33:02 AM »

FlyMonkey,

Hi Spodie,  don't know about a room that wasn't searched.  I thought they searched the whole place -- where did you hear that?

I'm sorry monkeys -- it is past my bedtime (and I may have a concussion from an under-ripe banana).  I will hope to talk to you all tomorrow!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2010, 01:40:00 AM »

Here’s something interesting from Blink’s site:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

16.evie says:
September 18, 2010 at 8:27 pm
@ Rich.. so, you and I have been doing some of the same sort of random searching (thanks for your links!) today. Sometimes I just let my mind wander a bit and see what it turns up.
Oh! I thought you’d like to know that Jaime’s phone does get answered sometimes. He was in a room full of children.
@ Everyone: That leads group is really just what it says. Looking them up, I believe I was recruited to that exact group at one point. They aren’t my cup o’ tea, although I know and know of several of the members in this group. Who Jaime may have been acquainted with to get invited, I have no idea.
So, back to my wanderings. I’ll try to keep it brief. I haven’t gone so far as to make a direct connection to this case, but the multi-agency thing, the DEA, FBI, and all of a sudden Canby/Oregon City etc coming into it, it almost seems worth contact Max Bernstein at the Oregonian and asking her if SHE thinks there is a connection.
Canby steroid supplier’s cooperation with FBI spreads investigation to other law enforcement agencies, including Portland
Published: Monday, May 03, 2010, 9:20 PM
http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2010/05/canby_steroid_suppliers_cooper.html
This story was *huge* and I don’t recall one thing about it.. probably because it was ‘down there’ and not here in town where I live. And who really cares about meth-jacked steroid freaks unless they’re breaking into your car, anyway. Weird thing is, this guy was a .. wait for it.. competitive body builder! And oops, he was supplying half the cops/firemen/etc and a high school coach in Clackamas County. oops. There is one document in this case that goes back to 2002; an order for HGH written on the Canby Police letterhead.
Oh wait, did I mention what legitimate trade our supplier is in? C’mon, you know it’s… landscaping! (supply side, and it’s his dad’s business, but still)
A federal inquiry into steroid abuse by a Canby officer and a cover-up by his chief has stretched to other law enforcement agencies, thanks to the cooperation of man who supplied the steroids:
Canby resident William J. Traverso, who has admitted to selling steroids to other officers in the Portland area.
Traverso, one of the central figures in the Canby steroid abuse inquiry that put former Officer Jason Deason in jail and spurred Chief Greg Kroeplin’s resignation, sought a lenient sentence Monday because he’s been helping the FBI.
The federal investigation already has prompted the resignation of four law enforcement officers who also have lost their police certification — Deason, Kroeplin, Washington County narcotics
dog handler Jared Gochenour and West Linn Officer Jess Riley.
Riley, who formerly worked as a Milwaukie officer, resigned from West Linn on April 9.
The federal inquiry also has led to the questioning of Portland Sgt. Charles Brown, who lives in Canby and whose late father was a retired Canby school superintendent. Portland police have been ordered not to talk about the federal investigation involving Brown.
Also of note: “Traverso’s attorney John Henry Hingson III…”
Google some to make your own call on that, but he’s probably the 2nd most notorious lawyer in town, after Houze.
I have links to the other stories, but you can find most of what you want on oregonlive.com. I had to look up Traverson’s FB for fun; this is what he’s got posted on his profile: “Anybody want to meet an FBI Special Agent? I can arrange an introduction! Does anyone know how to
write a book?”  LOL, so there’s a new client for me, bonus!

21.beejay says:
September 18, 2010 at 11:29 pm
@evie: very interesting about the steroids and LE use.
Just ran across this:
FBI employees arrested for lying about steroid use
Don Hooton – Wednesday, September 15, 2010
(Reuters) – Three FBI special agents and one FBI intelligence analyst were arrested on Wednesday on charges that they concealed their use of performance-enhancing drugs, including steroids and human growth hormones.

29.puzzled says:
September 19, 2010 at 12:04 am
@evie … Your entire post is HUGE information.
**Canby steroid supplier’s cooperation with FBI spreads investigation to other law enforcement agencies, including PortlandPublished: Monday, May 03, 2010, 9:20 PM**
This could be what LE is meaning when they say they’ve learned things they wish they hadn’t.and we’ve been obsessed for nearly a week with illegal Mexican cartel.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2010, 01:40:14 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys, and our newest Monkey ' Fly"
I am only going to stay to post this .. I am tired.
Flymonkey if you can clarify what you mean by Kyron's episodes ( you mentioned) his not yet but almost " unconscious states" seizures ( that would render him at risk for a person to take advantage of him) 

And if he was having them in " March" or earlier ..as you have just said that Dede And Terri have not had any connections with each other.. From March until June 5th.

That it was June 5th after Kyron was missing that they spoke. " DS and TH " texting or had found each other on June 5th, no communication though since Terri's birthday

It confuses me that Dede would be concerned of Kyron's health issues in March or previous months .. and How it would have any ties to him " on June 4th"

Maybe you can offer more info so it is explained. I know you can only offer what you have been told..

Thank you,
I do so appreciate your reply

quote: Fly Monkey
I hope this won't be too disappointing, but she really doesn't have any idea.   
The only theory she ever speculated on to me was that Kyron had been having some sort of "mini-seizure"  episodes, where he was pretty out of it, although not entirely unconscious.  She thought it was possible that if he was in that state and encountered someone who would be interested in taking advantage of him, he would not have been "with it" enough to know better or to resist.  It is very sad that he has been missing so long.  I think it is very unfortunate that so much valuable time has been wasted that could have been spent looking for him when the trail was fresher.

--
Good Nightly Night All
God Bless Kyron  an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2010, 01:40:54 AM »

Flymonkey

Wondering if Dede introduced Jason Name Redacted to Terri?

Also, was Dede aware that perhaps Jason changed the spelling of his last name? Did Dede meet any of Jason's family?

And thanks for opening yourself to questions.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2010, 01:48:02 AM »

If LE had a search warrent ( and they did ) , they could search wherever the warrant said they could.
I am very confused about DeDe. I know that she was raked over the coals in the comments section of the Portland and Oregon newspapers, just like everone else Terri is / was associated with. Alot of very unkind things were said. She did that article for People Magazine and she gave her viewpoint. Shouldn't she just fade away now ? Until LE makes an arrest, this all seems like a PR campaign or a way of Dede communicating with Terri thru the blogs. Or both. Letting Terri know what she said etc so they can both get on the same page.
That is all my opinion at the moment. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.