April 28, 2024, 12:46:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 215908 times)
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: September 20, 2010, 05:48:37 PM »

I am on a mission to find the article that stated that about Kyron was seen by a fence. All I can find is Wykes mentioning of why Kyron was seen up to 3 hours later that morning but I cannot find what she is referencing it too because nothing before that posted had mentioned it. Not sure if something got accidently deleted or perhaps snipped because of the copy right thing? But at least I found this little bit.

BTW, many of the same questions where being asked on June 7th that we are asking now on Sept 20 but there seemed to be more focus on the school screwing up. Funny how that is not really talked about that much. I think I am going to do some research into how many state laws this school district violated by not having the proper safety laws in order. Fact is, who ever planned his did so because they felt they could get away with it at this school. The school has some responsibility.   

« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2010, 01:58:56 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why haven't we heard anything from the father or step mom?  Family spokesperson?  Nuttin. 

Not even the principal of the school has spoken. Why not? 

Why was the step mom playing a game on the computer after realizing Kyron had been missing all day?  What parent could do that?

Sounds to me like she wasn't working outside the home, had supposedly run errands after the science fair.  Kryon was to be in the talent show that afternoon, guess Terri didn't have plans to watch him, or she would have known then he was missing.  Why wouldn't she go watch him, give him support? 

VERY odd the later time for Kryon's being sighted at the school.  That's up to three more hours that he could have been wandering around the hallways, etc with no staff sighting him.   A teacher, seeing him roaming around, would likely have taken him back to class.  I realize it was a busy day, yet where were all the staff?  Security?  Janitors?  Lunchlady?  Playground monitors?  FGS!!! 

LE has said that they searched the area outside the school as soon as they were notified. Again the next day as well.  Still haven't heard LE or the school spokesperson say if they searched every inch of the INSIDE of the school.  One would think the inside would have been thoroughly searched, yet that hasn't been mentioned. 

Am hoping that they didn't just run into a room, glance around, then run into the next.  Lots of nooks and crannies to hide....... or be hidden by someone else.  Storage areas, crawl spaces, maintenance areas, etc. 

It was in a news article very early on.. stated as a student having seen Kyron "later in the morning".  If you think in terms of morning vs afternoon, that's why I said "That's up to three more hours that he could have been wandering around...."  Last we had heard, Kyron was seen around 9a.  Three more hours left in the morning.  Up to three more hours.  See what I mean? 

It was the news article that referenced a student having seen Kyron standing near a door, later in the morning... and it was early on in this case.  Later, the school/LE/media whomever, backpedalled on that info, basically dismissing what the student had reported.  I don't know why they backpedalled, but they did.  The problem with trying to find the exact article now is that some of what the school/LE/media backpedalled on was taken out of the articles as they were 'updated'.  Not sure if this info was taken out or not.  Haven't copied everything nor gone back looking for it.  Just noticed at the time that they backpedalled, and mentioned it when that was seen.  Cuz I wondered why the heck they would backpedal on something already reported. 

I believe you are seeking information regarding Tanner Pumala, 8, Kyron's desk mate.  According to the reporter, he was interviewed "as late as this afternoon".  Here is the tape from Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI

Best,

K. Cat

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #601 on: September 20, 2010, 05:50:27 PM »

I agree with Puzzler and Traceygirl...Kyron went missing at the school.  And that is where the investigation should have begun.  Thorough searches, to include the use of canines, should have been immediately implemented.  If LE did not conduct a thorough search of that school...well that reflects on the quality of their work.  I have read that they did use canines and then the flyers came out asking if anyone had seen Kaine's truck by the service entrance...which leads me to believe that the dogs led searchers through that door and then lost the scent.  Now, LE wants to know if anyone saw another vehicle parked by Kaine's vehicle...so did the dogs lead out the service entrance and go around to the main parking lot?  And since LE has not stated Kyron is deceased...does that mean that the cadeaver dogs did not pick up the scent and Kyron left that school alive?

IMO, from what was reported early on, there was NOT a thorough search of the school.  And it's what I have posted many times.  There couldn't possibly have been, because of all the nooks and crannies in that school.  Just as in any school.  Not to mention all the tall tall grass just outside the school doors, and the woods nearby... etc.  From what was reported in the news articles, that I read anyway, LE used blood hounds to search for an alive Kyron.. not cadaver dogs.. search and rescue (tracking) dogs.  LE did not release what if anything their search dogs may have scented or anything.  Reportedly they searched for a couple of hours then it was dark.  They searched the next day as well.  And by Sunday morning and afternoon, the school grounds WERE RELEASED to the public tromping thru, as school officials and LE began interviewing all parents, students and school personnel which they had report back to the school for those interviews.  And on Monday, school resumed classes.  How much searching could possibly have been done between Friday late afternoon/early evening and Saturday?  It irked me then and ever since.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: September 20, 2010, 05:54:18 PM »

since this 06/05/2010 email from a loving/caring AuntKitty we have;

Terri Horman Sexting wks after Kyron goes missing.

Murder for Hire Plot by Terri.

Timelines with holes in it Terri cannot clear up.

2 rumored failed LDT and the third she walked out on(which Terri supposedly said all on her own to the family-about failing - btw who does that?!)

Terri and Friends buy Bat phones the day after Kyron went missing for "their privacy" in the middle of missing child investigation.

Too many to count inconsistancies & changed stories-emails sent out 06/05/2010 alone all contradict each other.

Lawyer I could care less about I'd lawyer up too.  BBBBUUUuutttt the woman has clammed up.  As many here have stated were she innocent and her son is missing and daughter taken from her ... she should be screaming from the roof tops but we have "NADA"

In my mind Terri looks real good as a suspect in this case with or without physical/forensic evidence and clearly LE thinks so.  Kaine, Desiree and Tony Young state they were all cleared in 4 days from LE and from all pressors I would say that still holds true.  I am not going to be kind nor hold back any sentiment/emotion.

I am here for Kyron not to make sure Terri and her friends don't get their feelings hurt or their public information/privacy invaded.  I would expect no less if I were in her shoes and followed her actions in a missing child investigation.  I would hope all of us would feel this way for the sake of vulnerable child.

Terri is paying a very good attorney to advise her on how to act.  Why pay for an attorney's advice if you're not going to follow it? (Sounds like how Cindy Anthony would act and everyone has had plenty to say about how Cindy can't follow her attorney's advice).

When Terri is charged, wouldn't that be the time for her attorney to make a statement to the public on Terri's innocence (because he wouldn't make a statement about her guilt). 

LE has not charged Terri with crimes yet.  Why would she be screaming out at the world at this point? 

Puzzler I am not going to agree with you on this.  If innocent of Kyron going missing and my husband took my other child I assure you I would be screaming bloody murder and no lawyer would hold me back.  Of course I am blowing my supposed actions out of proportion but I would sit down for a nice little presser or People magazine article with my side of the story.  My need for my children would be greater than my need for silence.  But Terri blew her ability to even do that with her gym incident.  Nope I will agree to disagree on her silence.  And yes in this particular case it does make her look more guilty in my eyes.  JMO.

Kaine went to the gym, too...they went together.

Actually Novella on the day in question that is documented on the restraining order with the gym owner and the clerk who called the police about Terri's little abduction attempt of Kiara from the gym nether Kaine nor Kiara were at the gym.  See link below. 

Read much?  Or are you just visiting from the THSP?

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Clerk-Terri-Horman-tried-to-abduct-daughter-from-gym-98346624.html

A clerk at a gym frequented by Terri and Kaine Horman told police that Terri came there on or about June 28 and was "looking to 'abduct' her daughter, Kiara from the gym daycare center," according to the court affidavit.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: September 20, 2010, 05:56:14 PM »

I agree with Puzzler and Traceygirl...Kyron went missing at the school.  And that is where the investigation should have begun.  Thorough searches, to include the use of canines, should have been immediately implemented.  If LE did not conduct a thorough search of that school...well that reflects on the quality of their work.  I have read that they did use canines and then the flyers came out asking if anyone had seen Kaine's truck by the service entrance...which leads me to believe that the dogs led searchers through that door and then lost the scent.  Now, LE wants to know if anyone saw another vehicle parked by Kaine's vehicle...so did the dogs lead out the service entrance and go around to the main parking lot?  And since LE has not stated Kyron is deceased...does that mean that the cadeaver dogs did not pick up the scent and Kyron left that school alive?

IMO, from what was reported early on, there was NOT a thorough search of the school.  And it's what I have posted many times.  There couldn't possibly have been, because of all the nooks and crannies in that school.  Just as in any school.  Not to mention all the tall tall grass just outside the school doors, and the woods nearby... etc.  From what was reported in the news articles, that I read anyway, LE used blood hounds to search for an alive Kyron.. not cadaver dogs.. search and rescue (tracking) dogs.  LE did not release what if anything their search dogs may have scented or anything.  Reportedly they searched for a couple of hours then it was dark.  They searched the next day as well.  And by Sunday morning and afternoon, the school grounds WERE RELEASED to the public tromping thru, as school officials and LE began interviewing all parents, students and school personnel which they had report back to the school for those interviews.  And on Monday, school resumed classes.  How much searching could possibly have been done between Friday late afternoon/early evening and Saturday?  It irked me then and ever since.   

Dear Wyks,

Unfortunately, even if local LE had searched thoroughly?  It doesn't mean much.  Please see my former posts.  I've got to quit beating this to death, before someone does the same to me.  I am truly a scared monkey over this.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: September 20, 2010, 05:56:44 PM »

The main reason I think Terri is guilty is because her actions speak for themselves.

She can not produce a timeline that corresponds to where she actually was that day.  Her timeline kept changing.

She told a WW reporter everything was fine and gave a thumbs up sign on the day she was served with the restraining order, divorce papers and had just been involved in a sting.(June28)
She did not say to this reporter things are bad..my step son is still missing.  Nope..she said she had heard the rumor (as she called it) too about Kaine and Kiara moving out and the divorce. She was already trying to lie to reporters rather then say no comment.

She hired a hit on her husband a few months prior.

She refused a lie detector test before hooked up and was evasive on two others.

She was worried from day one about how she would look in other people's eyes..both physically and mentally.  She was unable to maintain control over her self while talking with James.  James was on the phone telling his Dad she had flunked the lie detector tests and was upset.  She flew into a verbal rage at him..loud enough and mean enough to prompt his father to come get him and remove him from the home at that point.

She had removed James from the home when Kaine was away on business unbeknown to him until she called to say she sent him away.  She told friends Kaine forced her to remove James
from the home.

She makes a doctor appt for Kyron but doesn't tell Kaine or Desiree..but leads his teacher to believe it is on June 4.  Even a friend of Kyron's is lead to believe he will not be in school that day after the fair.

She doesn't tell Kaine or Desiree that there is a talent show at school that afternoon, that Kyron was going to be in.

She borrows Kaine's truck to pick up the science fair project..yet never picks it up.

Days that Kyron has not had perfect behavior at school she banishes him to his room for the entire evening.

She leaves sarcastic Facebook comments about his not being a picture due to using the bathroom.

Kyron does not leave his bed in the morning when at Terri's with out an adult saying he can. However at Desiree's he comes and greets her in the morning.

Terri tells everyone that Kyron is not fully listening in class..therefore the whole family must reinforce listening to adults in a school setting to him....even though they have taught him stranger danger..Terri insists that he now be told to do whatever any adult in a school setting tells him to do.  Desiree is even asked by Terri to reinforce this with him while he is with her.

Terri sexting the LS  Rudy.  Also then sexting MC just weeks after Kyron is missing.

Terri reaching out to her landscaper/gardening friend Dede when Kaine leaves..that she hasn't spoken to since March.

Having conversations in the backyard so LE wouldn't hear her..after Kaine leaves.

And these are not all the behaviors she has demonstrated to date that just don't add up to an innocence grieving step mother who called him son. These aren't rumors..there are links ..you need to dig through all the articles to date to see what face she has been showing to LE and the world.  If she is truly innocent ..then she has a very funny way of showing that to people.

Amen Sister!  Totally agree! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #605 on: September 20, 2010, 05:57:02 PM »

Is it conceivable to anybody here that maybe the reason TH has clammed up and has acted so strange, including using the "bat phones" is because she is aware of corrupt LE?  Could it be that maybe she is scared to speak because she's worried her daughter's safety would be in peril?  

I am in no way a TH fan.  I am just trying to put together possibilities behind her behavior.  And also, what the sheriff alluded to when he said that we would all be surprised at what has been going on.  If in fact there could be corrupt LE that are somehow connected to the kidnapping, I could imagine why the LE has been holding so much info so tightly to their vest, and that things seem to be moving so slowly.  

This is all just speculation on my part.  

A very good possibility, IMO.  Perhaps not "all" the LE in that area may be corrupt, but enough 'could be', to cause someone not to be able to know who can be trusted, who cannot be, etc.  It happens across the USA and beyond, not just with them.  But I do know some of them in that area are corrupt.  Just cannot post publically in this forum which ones, due to protecting SM and such.  All will come out one day tho.   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: September 20, 2010, 06:04:30 PM »

A recent post talked about 125 people in the school on May 2 for clean-up, painting, etc.   Easy access for "anyone" to scope out a school - especially down in the basement.  One month later a science fair open to the public.  Kyron's gone - UNNOTICED.  School's out, but police isn't there until later.  Police themselves said they were getting a late start - behind the eight-ball (I just posted it a few minutes ago).  So...between the time school was out and the police got there that evening was "plenty of time" for someone to take Kyron from a hidden spot in the school and away from the school.  No one would have been around to see anything.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: September 20, 2010, 06:04:59 PM »

2 rumored failed LDT and the third she walked out on(which Terri supposedly said all on her own to the family-about failing - btw who does that?!)

Terri and Friends buy Bat phones the day after Kyron went missing for "their privacy" in the middle of missing child investigation.

Too many to count inconsistancies & changed stories-emails sent out 06/05/2010 alone all contradict each other.

Lawyer I could care less about I'd lawyer up too.  BBBBUUUuutttt the woman has clammed up.  As many here have stated were she innocent and her son is missing and daughter taken from her ... she should be screaming from the roof tops but we have "NADA"

In my mind Terri looks real good as a suspect in this case with or without physical/forensic evidence and clearly LE thinks so.  Kaine, Desiree and Tony Young state they were all cleared in 4 days from LE and from all pressors I would say that still holds true.  I am not going to be kind nor hold back any sentiment/emotion.

I am here for Kyron not to make sure Terri and her friends don't get their feelings hurt or their public information/privacy invaded.  I would expect no less if I were in her shoes and followed her actions in a missing child investigation.  I would hope all of us would feel this way for the sake of vulnerable child.

Terri is paying a very good attorney to advise her on how to act.  Why pay for an attorney's advice if you're not going to follow it? (Sounds like how Cindy Anthony would act and everyone has had plenty to say about how Cindy can't follow her attorney's advice).

When Terri is charged, wouldn't that be the time for her attorney to make a statement to the public on Terri's innocence (because he wouldn't make a statement about her guilt). 

LE has not charged Terri with crimes yet.  Why would she be screaming out at the world at this point? 

Puzzler I am not going to agree with you on this.  If innocent of Kyron going missing and my husband took my other child I assure you I would be screaming bloody murder and no lawyer would hold me back.  Of course I am blowing my supposed actions out of proportion but I would sit down for a nice little presser or People magazine article with my side of the story.  My need for my children would be greater than my need for silence.  But Terri blew her ability to even do that with her gym incident.  Nope I will agree to disagree on her silence.  And yes in this particular case it does make her look more guilty in my eyes.  JMO.

Actually Novella on the day in question that is documented on the restraining order with the gym owner and the clerk who called the police about Terri's little abduction attempt of Kiara from the gym nether Kaine nor Kiara were at the gym.  See link below. 

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Clerk-Terri-Horman-tried-to-abduct-daughter-from-gym-98346624.html

A clerk at a gym frequented by Terri and Kaine Horman told police that Terri came there on or about June 28 and was "looking to 'abduct' her daughter, Kiara from the gym daycare center," according to the court affidavit.

Wow...you crack me up!!! hahaha...I was referring to the incident when both Kaine and Terri went to the gym just days after Kyron went missing...I believe the media was attempting to question them...they both got in their vehicle.  Because...you know...if my child went missing...I would be all about working out!!!  NOT!

I like how you assume.  You assume that I am a TH supporter because I don't necessarily agree with your party line.  Unfortunately...people assuming does not lead to the truth...nowhere near it...based on what LE put out in their last press conference...I think we can put ALL of our assumptions in our pocket.  Grin and Bear it!!!!    
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: September 20, 2010, 06:06:39 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Media/kyron-horman-missing-disappeared-elementary-school/story?id=10836677

Link for initial school seach.

The FBI and National Guard have been called in to join the search for a 7-year-old Portland, Ore., boy who disappeared from his elementary school after being last seen Friday morning.

Kyron Harmon went to Skyline Elementary School early Friday morning with his step-mother, Terri Moulton Kaine, to participate in a science fair, but no one saw him after she left him, walking down a hallway to his classroom at around 8:45 a.m..
When Kyron did not return home on his school bus as scheduled at 3:30 p.m. Friday June 4, his family called to report that he had not returned home.
The Multnomah County Sherriff's Office was contacted at approximately 4 p.m.
"We definitely got a late start here," sheriff's office spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand said today. "The family didn't know that he wasn't at school, his teacher didn't see him so we are feeling like we are behind the eight-ball here."

Staff at the school said they never saw Kyron after the science fair, and he did not make it to his classroom.
Multnomah County called in the Search and Rescue team to begin their search of the area surrounding the school. As the evening progressed, SearchOne Canine Inc. and officer from the Portland Police Department also joined the search.

The sheriff's office decided to upgrade the search to a Major Crimes Team investigation, which allowed it to deploy more resources, which included resources from Portland Police Bureau, Gresham Police Department, Fairview Police Department, Oregon State Patrol and the FBI.
Search and Rescue resources also expanded to include Mountain Rescue, Yamhill County Canine, along with additional members of the Multnomah County Search and Rescue team and the Portland police air unit.
The search continued through the the night, covering more than 20 miles of roadway and two square miles.
The search resumed today at approximately 7 a.m., and the sherriff's office brought in more support, including search and rescue resources from Washington County Sherriff's Office, Yamhill County Sherriff's Office, Clark County Washington, Pacific NW Search and Rescue, and a National Guard helicopter.

One of the problems with all this, (and backed up by Mr. Oakes), is look how MANY folks were searching.. all meeting AT THE SCHOOL and tromping around the schoolgrounds, getting ready to go OUT to do all that searching.  And in the meantime, spent little actual time tiptoeing the area of the 'supposed crime scene' THE SCHOOL inside and outside, itself.  A tracking dog likely couldn't find its own handler after that many folks had tromped thru the area. 

They 'should have' roped off the entire school and grounds while just a few trained experts initially searched the whole place top to bottom.  But they didn't do that.  They showed up enmass, destroying any possible evidence in the meantime.  Then within a day and a half, released the 'scene' to the public to show up enmass.  Sigh. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: September 20, 2010, 06:08:59 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong...but in all fairness...wasn't Terri looking for Kiara shortly "before" she was aware of the restraing order?  After all, Kaine had left with the child.  Terri had found out that was okay because he was her father.  The same would apply for Terri, she could leave with the child because she was her mother.  The difference came up once the RO was found out about.  There was no difference as to whether the father or mother could take their child "before" knowledge of the RO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: September 20, 2010, 06:10:32 PM »

Anyway, fatcatlurker, I like your theories...I enjoy reading them and they usually make me think what if...

I just don't think like you and there is a reason for that!!!!  WINK!  I will continue to enjoy your possible scenarios along with every other monkeys' thoughts...because ideas are what make each person unique...just like snowflakes.  I have no reason to criticize your ideas nor wonder if you are on the I hate Terri bandwagon...because that is not what this site is about.  This site is about supporting Kyron...the innocent who are lost to this world.  Nor do I need to defend how I think or feel about this case.  I am simply throwing out other possibilities so we, as a group, are not blind to different scenarios.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: September 20, 2010, 06:10:40 PM »

Dear Wyks,

Unfortunately, even if local LE had searched thoroughly?  It doesn't mean much.  Please see my former posts.  I've got to quit beating this to death, before someone does the same to me.  I am truly a scared monkey over this.

KoKo - don't quit - you're doing great...besides, as all monkeys know...if we don't want to read your posts, we'll just drive on by.   

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #612 on: September 20, 2010, 06:12:11 PM »

Anyway, fatcatlurker, I like your theories...I enjoy reading them and they usually make me think what if...

I just don't think like you and there is a reason for that!!!!  WINK!  I will continue to enjoy your possible scenarios along with every other monkeys' thoughts...because ideas are what make each person unique...just like snowflakes.  I have no reason to criticize your ideas nor wonder if you are on the I hate Terri bandwagon...because that is not what this site is about.  This site is about supporting Kyron...the innocent who are lost to this world.  Nor do I need to defend how I think or feel about this case.  I am simply throwing out other possibilities so we, as a group, are not blind to different scenarios.   

Monkey Devil!

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: September 20, 2010, 06:13:58 PM »

KoKo - don't quit - you're doing great...besides, as all monkeys know...if we don't want to read your posts, we'll just drive on by.   

Thanks, Puzzler!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: September 20, 2010, 06:14:15 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Media/kyron-horman-missing-disappeared-elementary-school/story?id=10836677

Link for initial school seach.

The FBI and National Guard have been called in to join the search for a 7-year-old Portland, Ore., boy who disappeared from his elementary school after being last seen Friday morning.

Kyron Harmon went to Skyline Elementary School early Friday morning with his step-mother, Terri Moulton Kaine, to participate in a science fair, but no one saw him after she left him, walking down a hallway to his classroom at around 8:45 a.m..
When Kyron did not return home on his school bus as scheduled at 3:30 p.m. Friday June 4, his family called to report that he had not returned home.
The Multnomah County Sherriff's Office was contacted at approximately 4 p.m.
"We definitely got a late start here," sheriff's office spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand said today. "The family didn't know that he wasn't at school, his teacher didn't see him so we are feeling like we are behind the eight-ball here."

Staff at the school said they never saw Kyron after the science fair, and he did not make it to his classroom.
Multnomah County called in the Search and Rescue team to begin their search of the area surrounding the school. As the evening progressed, SearchOne Canine Inc. and officer from the Portland Police Department also joined the search.

The sheriff's office decided to upgrade the search to a Major Crimes Team investigation, which allowed it to deploy more resources, which included resources from Portland Police Bureau, Gresham Police Department, Fairview Police Department, Oregon State Patrol and the FBI.
Search and Rescue resources also expanded to include Mountain Rescue, Yamhill County Canine, along with additional members of the Multnomah County Search and Rescue team and the Portland police air unit.
The search continued through the the night, covering more than 20 miles of roadway and two square miles.
The search resumed today at approximately 7 a.m., and the sherriff's office brought in more support, including search and rescue resources from Washington County Sherriff's Office, Yamhill County Sherriff's Office, Clark County Washington, Pacific NW Search and Rescue, and a National Guard helicopter.

One of the problems with all this, (and backed up by Mr. Oakes), is look how MANY folks were searching.. all meeting AT THE SCHOOL and tromping around the schoolgrounds, getting ready to go OUT to do all that searching.  And in the meantime, spent little actual time tiptoeing the area of the 'supposed crime scene' THE SCHOOL inside and outside, itself.  A tracking dog likely couldn't find its own handler after that many folks had tromped thru the area. 

They 'should have' roped off the entire school and grounds while just a few trained experts initially searched the whole place top to bottom.  But they didn't do that.  They showed up enmass, destroying any possible evidence in the meantime.  Then within a day and a half, released the 'scene' to the public to show up enmass.  Sigh. 

Great point about roping off the area.  Isn't that what LE does with crime scenes?  The school would be a crime scene, because it's the point of Kyron going missing.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: September 20, 2010, 06:15:04 PM »

Wow...you crack me up!!! hahaha...I was referring to the incident when both Kaine and Terri went to the gym just days after Kyron went missing...I believe the media was attempting to question them...they both got in their vehicle.  Because...you know...if my child went missing...I would be all about working out!!!  NOT!

I like how you assume.  You assume that I am a TH supporter because I don't necessarily agree with your party line.  Unfortunately...people assuming does not lead to the truth...nowhere near it...based on what LE put out in their last press conference...I think we can put ALL of our assumptions in our pocket.  Grin and Bear it!!!!    

No, I know and still know that you did not even read the date in my post nor bother to look at what I wrote before you give your silly response. 

And the question for you personally is what it is.  Grin and Bear it...as you appear to be to be randomly jumping into the middle of posts that bother you. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: September 20, 2010, 06:19:03 PM »

I don't believe I have posted any theories on this case for you to feel one way or the other about I simply posted a list of why I think Terri Horman is guilty.  But hey I am more than happy to agree to disagree just please read the posts before responding or pass it by. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #617 on: September 20, 2010, 06:19:26 PM »

Wyks with your last post do you not think that Kaine was at work that morning?  My understanding was Kaine worked in the morning and then came home in the afternoon to work. I don't have a link for that, but believe that is what happened.

Yes, I believe he was at work that morning.  He supposedly 'had a meeting' to attend at Intel, and then spent the afternoon working at home.  I just wish Intel/LE would confirm that for the public.  We have Kaine's word for it, which I don't question at this point.  Confirmation on anything from LE would be nice tho. 

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: September 20, 2010, 06:19:51 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong...but in all fairness...wasn't Terri looking for Kiara shortly "before" she was aware of the restraing order?  After all, Kaine had left with the child.  Terri had found out that was okay because he was her father.  The same would apply for Terri, she could leave with the child because she was her mother.  The difference came up once the RO was found out about.  There was no difference as to whether the father or mother could take their child "before" knowledge of the RO.

But what would be the purpose for Terri to try abduct Kiara while Kaine was working out? Where would she go? The house belonged to Kaine as well. Was she planning on skipping town? It was just plain hinky on her part, and not the action of an innocent woman. Kaine had a reason for moving out and getting a RO. Terri knew where he and Kiara were. What was Terri's reason for disappearing with Kiara?
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: September 20, 2010, 06:21:40 PM »

Dear Wyks,

Good point.     This is so sad.  Total FUBAR, IMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.